Eʏᴇ ᴏғ Asᴍᴏᴅᴇᴜs

Bugnoo által

His gaze is intoxicating, drowning every nerve of my body in a lazy pleasure that zaps under my skin. He can'... Több

1. Promise of a Virgin
2. The forgotten first night
3. The chamber out of thin air
4. Bring back memories
5. How lonely I've been
6. Reason for his pain and pleasure
7. Ill-intention in his eyes
8. What is Asmodeus?
9. Annihilation and endless black
10. A smile worth everything
11. A normal date
12. Purpose and end game
13. An Unbelievable Saga
14. The last one

15. Possessing the macrocosm

195 27 2
Bugnoo által

In the weeks that followed, life for both of them became a vivid and wonderful daydream. Reading in the garden, playing games, and even the chores around the house were like they had never been.

Jungkook had no more reservations. It felt incredible to submit to the enigmatic being — thoughts, ideas, fears, and feelings. Jimin became infinitely more to Jungkook as though he never knew true happiness before.

Being in the man's arms and feeding into the mutual euphoria on steamy nights was Jungkook's lifeline. He felt empowered and in control being completely at the mercy of the older figure. He still felt insurmountable pain each morning after they had sex at night and Jimin always made it go away, but even then, Jungkook was trying to get used to it. He didn't mind it all that much. What troubled Jungkook was Jimin not telling him about what he was planning to do in the future.

Past was a mystic tale, sure, but Jungkook was more interested in knowing about their days ahead. With Jimin's words still hovering above his head, he attempted to find out one more time. "Hyung-ie!" Snatching the book away from the man's hand, he put it down on the grass. "I was thinking..."

Jimin sighed audibly, his face resigned. 

"What?" Jungkook's eyes widened. 

"That's trouble, baby. Don't think. No matter what you say to me and how you beg me and promise me that you want to be with me, if I were to tell you... You'd not hold up to your words. I can't risk that."

"Is it something that bad?"

This time, Jimin chuckled humorously. "Do you think I am a good man, Jungkook? I never claimed to be."

Jungkook felt restless.

"If taking you away means keeping you oblivious, then I am selfish. All evil is. I am not promising you anything. Stop giving me a hard time."

"Jimin," Jungkook gulped. "You aren't evil." His hand reached up to touch the man's cheeks soothingly and the latter's breath quickened. "How can a creature so beautiful be evil? How can someone so capable of loving so intensely be evil? I don't approve of it."

Jimin was breathing hard by the end of Jungkook's sentence. "You have to pay for what you did." He pointed at his boner. 

Jungkook's eyes glanced between the heap in Jimin's pants and his face. He knew Jimin was distracting him yet again, but his reservation still fell. Eyes laden with the promise of pleasure, he pushed Jimin all the way down to the grass, mounting himself on top of him.

"You aren't even afraid that someone might see?" Jimin asked. 

"You'll not let them," Jungkook's voice came out urgent, breaths hot as he made a quick work of the man's pants and exposed his dick which was in a standing ovation, his mind spinning the more he stared at it. 

It was safe to assume for Jimin that Jungkook was drooling. Their eyes connected for a moment and they both knew what was going to happen next. Jungkook's delicious moan couldn't be helped. The all too familiar pull from Jimin had him irking for release as every cell of his body became a slave to the older's hypnotic stimuli.

He dipped and started bobbing up and down on Jimin's cock. Sucking furiously and getting lost in the moment, absolutely loving it.

The cock was going in and out of his mouth as Jungkook was slurping and sucking crazily. Drool was running down the corners of his mouth, making his t-shirt wet by the neck. He didn't care. The sky could break and fall on top of him and he still wouldn't care.

"Make Hyung cum, my doll."

"Mmmhm," Jungkook closed his eyes to heighten his senses. He could only focus on Jimin's words, feeling drunk without alcohol on the older male's fragrance. If Jimin asked him to jump to his death under his influence, he knew he would, without any fear whatsoever. These same thoughts always shook him to the core after he overcame whatever it was Jimin did to him during sex, but he was sure getting harder now at Jimin's command. 

He bobbed with intention, feeling like a pretty doll to Jimin until he made the man cum. 

Jizz squirted as Jungkook bobbed off his cock, and it fired straight into his face, splashing across his cheek and catching him by surprise even in his hazy daze. The second load caught Jungkook across the lips and by the third, he clasped his lips around the cock's thick and silky head to have a taste in his mouth, catching every last drop on his tongue.

Jungkook was hearing Jimin's breathless murmur and feeling him pulsating in his mouth. Cum dripped down his face as he continued to swallow.

"Fuck, doll." Jimin pulled away, making Jungkook delirious, gasping for breath, hyper-excited, and somewhat euphoric.

Dick still out of the trousers, hard — despite the load Jimin had exploded — he flipped their positions in a split second. "What does my baby want?" He teased Jungkook, wiping the tear that rolled down from the corner of his eye as he swiftly grabbed the boy's arms, too naturally without much force.

"I-" Jungkook did not have enough sense to speak when every lick of air felt like it was a storm of nerves. "You, Jimin. I want to feel it, too."

"Turn around and bend down."

Jimin let go for one second and Jungkook followed the order by the onset of next. He turned to look back and Jimin smiled, approving of what he was seeing. 

Jungkook watched as Jimin lowered his pants to his knees and slowly started to press his hard cock against the younger's asshole. He rubbed around it gently with the tip, smearing the remnants of his orgasm.

He seemed to hold it there for a moment, looking back at Jungkook. The young boy just stared back, his face in turmoil and pure lust. All he wanted Jimin to do was fuck his brains out right in the garden in front of his doorstep.

The wanting was seen by Jimin. Before he could say anything further, Jimin pushed himself into him.

Jungkook felt every inch of him slide into his ass, slowly and methodically. "Is this good enough for my darling?" Jimin leaned over him, heavy body wrapped on top of him with his head near Jungkook's, warm breath heaving against his neck.

"Better than anything," Jungkook promised. 

The top pulled out his dick, sliding it all the way and then pushing it back slowly. Jungkook moaned in ecstasy.

Jimin bit Jungkook's side of the neck, laughing in satisfaction. He pushed back in again, but this time, hard.

It hurt, but the pleasure mixed with the pain made Jungkook's body shiver. His knees buckled, but he knew he could trust Jimin. The man would make it easier, hold him tighter, and closer.

"I want to fuck the pain away so you would just be filled with pleasure," Jimin whispered in Jungkook's ear from behind him. 

"Break my body. Fuck me senseless." Jungkook grumbled, his eyes filled with tears of pleasure, rolling down freely.

Jimin rammed.

Jungkook screamed.

He didn't care if his parents heard him. The hard slapping of Jimin's balls against his ass, the grunting from him, and the moaning from Jungkook, was feral and cathartic. 

The boy let himself believe that he didn't just love this feeling of being filled, but it was far greater. He became one with the center of the universe. It felt foreign, but also familiar. He felt like he could gladly wither away. It felt like losing control. He felt like a God, like he was possessing the macrocosm, like he could fill the life around and also take it away from anyone. 

He felt like he was meant to be there.

All the stars burst in front of his eyes as he sucked in a deep breath, before letting out a strangled cry. His cum spluttered down his shivering thighs and before his head could fall on the ground, Jimin slipped his palm underneath to cushion him.

Jungkook's whole body was wracked with a giant shudder as Jimin engulfed him in his arms, coming beside him. "Are you okay, Jungkook?" 

The boy nodded his head, making Jimin smile wide. "I am proud of you, little one."

"I love you," Jungkook uttered softly, grabbing Jimin's collar to try and pull him close. 

"Oh, darling," the older kissed the younger's lips tenderly. "I love you beyond measure. I will make you mine."

"I am already yours," Jungkook giggled in a low tone, lazily. His eyes crinkled while he felt the earth again. 

Jimin's heart beat like the running footsteps of a beast. "Say it again."

"I am already yours. In every sense."

"And nothing will change your mind?" Jimin asked, a certain insecurity peeking through his eyes. 

"Why would I change my mind, Jimin? You don't know me if you think otherwise. I am territorial. I can't have you running around in the woods to find new prey. I am too jealous for that."

"I've been told," Jimin chuckled fondly, kissing both of Jungkook's cheeks softly. "I love you, my heart."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

202K 9.5K 28
This is a story I'm gonna rewrite about Taehyung was being bullied because of his eyes. There's nothing wrong with his eyes. They were beyond beauty...
85.2K 4.8K 46
Jungkook is in the middle of running away from his pack. Will he make it out alive or will he be caught and tortured until death does it's part? Top:...
500K 22.2K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
403K 28.9K 56
[taekook au] Where someone needs his money back but leaves with a boy. But that boy wasnt like other humans.... - the old man was trying to stop the...