Matchablossom Yokai

Door Saphireblueelf

Kaoru is a Kitsune on the run from a demon who wants to steal his magic. One day as he tries to escape, yet a... Meer

Escape
Why a Kitsune?
A day of shopping
A twisted tale
A place called home
A quiet night
A fright in the night
Sia La Luce
The talented Mr. Sakurayshiki
Kari's return
Bath time
Changing the game
Chose to defend
Dasterdly deeds
Skater Joe
Fighting for love
The Donkey Kong
First night
Showtime
CherrBlossom's in bloom

Signs

47 4 1
Door Saphireblueelf

Kojiro couldn't believe the talent the Kitsune had been hiding. When Reki came inside to ask for the company credit card for 'a shopping trip with the fox' Kojiro hadn't thought twice about handing it over. He was sure it had something to do with the menu.

As time went by and Kaoru didn't come in for his snack, then not for lunch, Kojiro, at first wasn't worried. He assumed Reki had bought the Kitsune food. Then the red haired teen reappeared saying the Kitsune was working. Kojiro got lost in teaching the student chefs for a time, but as the lunch crowd down, he, again worried about the Kitsune.

He made a quick lunch for them before heading out to find him. Kaoru was hard at work bent over a drift wood board. Kojiro had easily snuck up on him. This worried him more. What if the demons were out here? He was glad he left the Yeti looking after the fox.

Then his eyes took in the sign. It was amazing! Kojiro managed to get Kaoru to take a break to eat. But now he was back at working on the sign. Kojiro was in his kitchen. The student chefs were actually doing pretty well. Kojiro didn't have to be right on top of them. His wondered just what he could do for the Kitsune.

He called a friend. Maybe Oka would know of someone who would enjoy his art as much as Kojiro did. When the Fu dog explained about the sign, Oka suggested he create signs. There were thousands of uses for signs. Restaurants, business, build boards, even those gender reveal things! He had laughed about that one.

Signs. Why not! Kojiro called up a few other business friends he knew. Each had been working in their field as long as he had. Many had discussed revamping their signs or places of business. He totted out Kaoru's name. Shouting out the Kitsune's amazing talent. He got a few appointments for the gorgeous pink haired fox.

Kojiro went back to his kitchen, to find a blazing fire rising up from the stove. He roared, rushing forward he slammed a lid over the pot. Pulling it from the stove, he took it outside. He managed to get it to a safe place in the parking lot. As he dumped it out, the flames licked toward the sky. Suddenly the fox was before him.

Before Kojiro could do anything to draw the Kitsune away, he held his hand out. The flames seemed to leap to him. Kojiro cried out in fear that the man was going to get burned. He jumped across the pile of ash to yank him away from the flames. Kaoru landed on Kojiro's chest as the chef twisted to not hurt the delicate being. Once on the ground Kojiro sat up.

He inspected the other man's clothing. His hands patting at the fabric as he looked frantically for the fire or any burns. The Kitsune was laughing. Kaoru caught Kojiro's hands.

"Stop tickling me! What are you doing?" the fox looked unreal, laughing like that.

"The fire! Did it burn you? Are you ok? Why would you..." Kojiro's incoherent babbling was cut off as the fox laid a hand over his mouth.

The hand felt overly warm to the Fu Dog's lips. Kaoru snickered as he leaned forward. He placed their foreheads together. With a soft giggle, Kaoru stilled Kojiro's frantic hands.

"I'm a Kitsune, a fox! I have fox fire. I can handle heat Kojiro!" He snickered.

"So, then, you're ok?" Kojiro asked peering up at him.

He thought the fox was delightfully pretty before, but seeing those golden eyes up close! The fine, long, thin lashes brushing over his skin... it was ethereal looking upon his beauty.

"Gorgeous." Kojiro whispered.

"I'm fine." Kaoru was saying.

The moment he realized what the Fu dog had said he drew back. A dark stain coated his cheeks as he looked away.

"Are you ok?" Kaoru asked skittering back a few paces.

Kojiro cut off his escape route. "I'm fine too." He said.

They stared at each other for a long moment. There was a throat clearing behind them. Kojiro got to his feet. He took the delicately frail looking hands in his as he pulled the fox upright. Kojiro was aware how frail the fox appeared, yet he was far stronger than his appearance.

Slightly agitated, the three tails swiped around their two bodies. Kojiro caught one to brush some dirt off of it. He smiled back at the fox who wasn't looking at him any longer.

"Did you finish the sign?" He asked.

Kaoru shook his head. He twitched the tail Kojiro was still holding. The chef let it go. He grinned as he picked up the pot as he watched the Kitsune.

"Well, when you're done, I will get you a hot bath going." Kojiro offered.

The Kitsune only blushed deeper. He nodded his head before rushing back to the front of the shop where he had been working all day. Kojiro went back to the kitchen. He found the student who nearly hired down his restaurant. They discussed what had happened. Kojiro stood watch as the student remade the dish.

Time passed. The light outside faded. The dinner crowd came and went. Kojiro was finishing uupthe dishes when he heard a faint noise behind him. He turned to see the Kitsune standing in the doorway. He wasn't looking at Kojiro's face. In fact, Kojiro noted the golden eyes taking in his entire body.

"You hungry? Or would you prefer to bathe first?" He asked.

The Kitsune shook himself. He rushed forward to take hold of Kojiro's sleeve. Without a word he tugged at it gently. Kojiro replaced the towel he had dried his hands on. Laughing he told the Kitsune he was coming. They hurried outside.

Kaoru led him to the front. There stood Reki, Langa and Miya. Reki had a huge grin on his face as he rubbed at his nose with one finger. Miya looked bored but with an impressed air about him. His little cat eyes kept flicking to something Kojiro couldn't see yet. Langa had his arm around Reki's waist. He looked unenthused about everything.

"Can we eat yet?" He asked the red head.

"Not until Kojiro sees it!" Reki patted the soft blue hair as the head landed on his shoulder.

Kojiro was pulled before the trio. Kaoru stood before him. He looked shyly enthused. Gently the fox placed his hands on the broad, hard shoulders of the Fu dog. He turned him about. Kojiro's mouth fell open! What was this?

In a daze he staggered forward. Hanging where his old faded sign had been, was a fresh new one. His sun tattoo shined golden rays up under the name of his place of business. The name itself appeared to glow in gold and red hues, practically leaping from the sign. Behind it all was an intricately detailed grape yard with a wine tasting table set up within it.

"Kaoru, this is..." Kojiro couldn't find the words. They died in his mind since anything he thought of couldn't describe the beauty in what it was he saw.

"Prefect." He finally settled for. Even though it was underwhelming to what his eyes drank in.

"You're talent is amazing!" He cried.

Spinning the large Fu dog caught the Kitsune off guard. Kojiro swung his captive around as he laughed. He pulled him in tight to his chest kissing his face, eyes, nose, down to his neck as the Kitsune squirmed. When Kojiro kissed a soft spot on the fox's neck, he jerked kicking away. Kojiro let him go.

Kaoru gazed at him as if he were some freak of nature that the Kitsune had never seen before. His face was a deep red color.

"Can we eat now?" Langa broke into the moment by asking.

"Yes, yes. Come in and eat!" Kojiro cried.

He led the way inside. They were just sitting down as Kojiro came to fed them. His hands were filled with dishes, platters and drinks to the extent of his muscles bulging under the white coat. The door chimes jingled. They all turned to see...

Kaoru gasped, a squeak of fear escaping his lips. He tried to run, but Kojiro was before him. The platters in the Fu dogs hands were dropped unceremoniously onto the table. He roared as he glared at the two demons.

"Now, now, none of that." Ainosuke huffed.

"You did invite us in." He purred.

"I DID NOT!" Kojiro growled as his body stretched the stitching on the fabric he wore.

"Tadashi? Didn't he say to come in and eat?" Ainosuke purred. His eyebrow twitching.

"I just want to shave them off." Langa whispered.

"More like scratch them off." Miya mewed.

"He did, my lord." Tadashi ignored the mutterings of the boys.

Ainosuke took up a seat at a nearby table. He drummed his fingers upon it as Tadashi stood behind him. Both looked hungrily at the Kitsune. Kojiro drew back. He smirked.

"Very well." He agreed.

"You're going to let them stay?" Reki look astounded.

"Sure. We can all be civil here." Kojiro grinned.

Kaoru met his eye. There was a spark of something within them. The Kitsune shrank back from the look. Kojiro caught his hand. He pulled it forward to place a kiss against the knuckles.

"They won't hurt you here." As he spoke everyone heard the ripping sound of his coat no longer able to contain the large mass of muscle.

Kojiro slipped it off. His tee shirt was soaked in sweat, the sticking popping on it as well. Huge muscles bloomed under the taunt material. Kaoru gazed at it in wonder. He was a Fu dog. His strength was his biggest weapon. The Kitsune sank back down.

"Lets eat. I'm hungry." He insisted

Kojiro grinned. He went to the kitchen to fetch some more food for the demon. He came out with a tray of what appeared to be a salad of some sort. Kojiro set it down before him. There was shrimp inside the wilted lettuce.

"This is what you feed you patrons?" Ainosuke demanded.

"No, this is what I feed the devil who weasels his way into my place." Kojiro smirked.

Ainosuke flung the mass away from him. He stood up. Tadashi closing in behind him.

"It won't be long. I will have the Kitsune!" Ainosuke growled.

"Only if you manage to kill me." Kojiro leaned back going his every growing muscled arms over a thick chest.

Ainosuke took in the look. He knew the Fu dog was barely containing his anger. He snorted.

"With your sister a..."

"Right behind you!" a growling deep voice snarled out.

"Kojiro, why is this filth in here." Kari demanded.

She looked to be just the exact as Kojiro. Her green hair was longer. It waved over thick shoulders. A small frail looking male with tusks stood at her side. He was piled with bags in his hands.

"Sis, you're back early!" Kojiro beamed.

"There was a hurricane. We decided to leave. Plus, I had a feeling.." She was glaring at the blue haired demon.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Kari roared.

The very windows shook around them. Tadashi flinched. He was halfway to the door when he realized his master hadn't moved. With a whimpering sound, Tadashi inched back to his masters side.

"I want the Kitsune." Ainosuke informed the female Fu dog.

"Then you will have to kill us both. What my brother decides to protect, so do I." She insisted.

"You will start a war over a useless three tail child?" the demon demanded.

Kari folded her arms over her chest. Her bosom thrust upwards to rest atop them. She had a glare that could crack the very foundation of the earth. She leveled this upon the demon.

"If that is your choice, we will protect what is ours. Your stay here is revoked." She snarled.

A flash of lightening, suddenly the two demons found themselves outside in the could chill rain. They glared at the happy reunion going on inside the restaurant.

"I will get him!" Ainosuke insisted as he transformed to run home.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

11.7K 447 22
Nanami Momozono is THE troublemaker of the west. A.K.A Neira, but even in her region stories are being told about the powerful duo Akura-oh and Tomoe...
160 12 6
It is just another night for a mischievous kitsune trying to lure her next victim into a well-rehearsed trap. But on this ordinary night, she meets t...
140 14 12
Kaoru is a punk teen. He has only one friend, Kojiro Nanjo. He only loves to skate, or so most of the school knows about him. Kojiro knows the real h...
2.3K 148 20
Kojiro is running for class president as the school term comes to a close. He knows bad boy, punk Kaoru Sakurayashiki since they go to the same schoo...