The Young Justice

De Mask_of_Happiness

Perseus Jackson was many things. She had seen many things and that of course included her figuring out Batman... Mais

Info and Disclaimer (Edited-Read)
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
Events of the Past
12
How Percy Found Out She Was a Demigod
13
14
15
16
17
18

7

708 19 9
De Mask_of_Happiness

'Hey, send me the photo of you and Artemis. I want to laugh at her confusion.'

Fury waited three minutes and then Dick sent the photo and she burst out laughing. Artemis looked so shocked and disoriented.

Fury was currently sitting in the living room eating cookies and chilling when she remembered that today was Artemis' first day at Gotham Academy. Since Dick went there, Fury knew he was going to do something so she made sure to ask Barbara, a friend of theirs, what Dick did.

Once getting the information that he took a selfie, Fury immediately got Dick to send her the photo.

------

Robin, knowing Artemis was in Gotham, wanted to surprise her and went to the Zeta-Tube in an old phone box. It was the one Artemis would usually use.

She made up some lame lie as to why she was in Gotham. It would have been funny, if not for what they entered the Cave to find.

They were immediately attacked by fire, but smoke clouded their vison. Artemis and Robin ran, soon ending up in a tunnel and accessing security feeds from earlier.

"There," Robin stated as the security footage came on his screen.

"Torque wrench," KF said, holding his hand out. Miss M handed him the torque wrench.

"Thank you, Green-Cheeks," he said once it landed in his hand. That was when Aqualad approached, with Fury not far behind.

"I have been meaning to ask. Any problem juggling schoolwork with your responsibilities here?" Aqualad asked.

KF was about to answer when Fury spoke first. "Yeah, no. I dropped out of school at the end of grade 7 due to me not being "school compatible" as the school put it. My mom wholeheartedly agreed to stopping school."

She was shot questioning looks and sighed. "Well, I've been kicked out of 4 or 5 schools in a row because of my problems. Schools didn't know how to help me with ADHD and dyslexia, so they just told me that I was worthless and never gonna make it," Fury elaborated. "In the end, mom and I agreed school was shit and I had no need for it. Especially when the only career I could follow is hero work. All I've known my entire life is fighting, so I'm honestly not surprised that I couldn't handle school."

Fury then tapped something on her screen and smiled. "My new sword will be ready in a few weeks time. This is gonna be so awesome!"

She walked away slowly and then Aqualad asked about Artemis, the team deciding not to dwell on Fury's bad school record.

"Eh, she'll manage alright. I mean, how much more hostile and annoying can-?" KF started when an explosion occured right behind him.

All five were caught in the blast and then the security footage stopped.

"What happened?" Artemis asked in a frenzy.

"Explosion took out the camera. I'll find another angle," replied Robin.

Unfortunately, every camera he checked, they were all taken out.

------

Fury groaned as she felt water hitting her. She sighed as her bruises from the blast healed, but when she opened her eyes she did a double–take.

Her dagger was still at her hip in it's sheath, which means the charm she had gotten worked. It was like Riptide in the sense that the dagger would return to her when dropped or discarded.

However, she was stuck in some sort of metal welded into a prison with KF and SB next to her.

Her eyes scanned the area to see M'gann and Kaldur in a fire cage and then she looked back at the water and felt herself feel a little better with the problem.

"Eight minutes," Red Tornado's brother announced and Fury felt a growl rise.

However, he had no idea she was doing it.

She sensed the water encase two people just within her range and smirked. Robin and Artemis are here.

She then started using her hydrokinesis to minorily control the water, not enough for Red Torpedo to notice, but enough that she could block some of Torpedo's control.

A second later, Robin and Artemis were next to them.

"You guys okay?" Robin asked, panting like Artemis.

"Forget us! Help M'gann!" Superboy answered.

"And Kaldur. He also is weak to fire," Fury added, a nod to Robin.

"Aqualad. Is she?" Artemis asked with worry.

"She is unconscious. I fear she... We cannot survive much longer," he replied as held M'gann.

Then Red Inferno shot fire at Robin and Artemis. They ducked underwater and quickly swam to the staircase that would lead them to where M'gann and Kaldur were being held.

They were stopped on the stairs by Water Boy behind and Fire Girl in front.

Artemis and Robin escaped easily (after Robin tossed two shuriken that bounced off Torpedo and one nearly hit KF), since both of them jumped into the water. Water Boy and Fire Girl were both doused in a wave, a large wave.

Fury hid a smirk, and watched as Inferno shouted at Torpedo for controlling the water wrong.

------

Robin and Artemis climbed out of the water and into a pipe–thing.

"Six minutes," Water Boy's voice said over the speakers.

"What do we do now?" Artemis asked Robin.

"We save them. That's how it works," Robin answered as he looked at Artemis.

"Maybe that's how it's supposed to work, but those robots already took out our four superpowered friends!" Artemis shouted angrily.

"You seem distraught," Robin answered calmly.

"Distraught? M'gann is dying! We have no powers and I'm down to my last arrow! Of course I'm distraught!"

"Well, get traught or get dead," Robin answered just as angrily. He was hiding his worry for his team and Fury, but there was only so much she could so without alerting the bots and team to her powers.

Robin started crawling along the pipe with Artemis following. "How can you be so calm?" Artemis asked.

"Practice. Been doing this since I was 9. Fury was 10–ish," he answered.

"What good is that now? What chance do we have against unrelenting machines?" Artemis questioned, still furious.

"Oh, duh... They're machines. And one electromagnetic pulse will shut down any machine within range," Robin suddenly realised with a smile.

"Great. Except you better have an EMP emitter in your utility belt because I know I don't have one in my quiver," Artemis answered.

"I'm fresh out. But I know we can make one."

------

"What do you say KF? Doable?" Robin asked over the birdarang. It was the one that he had thrown and was blocked by Water Boy, but the birdarang hit next to KF and he was talking over it.

"Totally doable," KF answered, the three in the water having heard most of the conversation.

"Five minutes," announced Water Boy.

"If you had more time," KF added dejectedly.

Robin and Artemis broke into a room in the cave through the vents.

Then KF started explaining while Fury closed her eyes.

"Four minutes."

Torpedo said, and that was when Robin's voice came through his shuriken.

"Okay, amke with the distraction."

KF, Superboy and Fury nodded started shouting at Torpedo and Inferno. That was when Robin and Artemis ran to the otherside of where they were.

"Cover me," he ordered Artemis. Artemis pulled out her last arrow and aimed it at Water Boy.

Robin used a wire to gently get to the pillar where he could let out an electromagnetic pulse.

Then he hit a problem. The whatchamacallit didn't fit and Robin needed a piece of metal.

"Robin, look out!" Artemis shouted, but it was too late. Robin was submerged and Water Boy controlled the water to hold Robin's body up, but still drown him.

Then Robin's unconscious body was unceremoniously dumped on the side by Red Torpedo. He was motionless and wasn't breathing.

"One minute."

"I surrender."

Fury strained to look up, the metal thing holding her down and the water nearly above her eye level. She saw Artemis walking towards the two androids.

She then watched as Artemis attacked them, and made her shot with her last arrow.

Fury watched the shot as it slid perfectly into the space between to complete the circuit.

A pulse was let out and the two robots fell to the ground. The cage of fire dissipated and the water receded.

The water encasing Fury, Superboy and KF receded, with Fury willing herself to be wet so as to not cause suspicion.

"Kaldur! How's M'gann?!" Conner shouted.

"She breaths. I believe she will recover," Kaldur replied with a groan.

"What about Robin?" Kaldur asked.

Artemis ran to him, and watched as Robin coughed some water up.

"He- He's breathing too."

Fury could hear the relief and happiness in Artemis's voice, and she felt herself calm down, even though she knew it was an act of Robin faking to drown.

"Way to get traught," Robin said to Artemis with a smile.

The four on the platform walked down the stairs to the other three.

Then Red Tornado arrived and the machine in Artemis's hand started working.

"The pulse has worn off!" Robin and KF shouted at the same time.

Water Boy, Red Tornado and Fire Girl all rose, with Red Tornado controlling the winds.

Fury felt the air in her lungs leaving and she couldn't breath.

One–by–one, the six heroes fell as they couldn't breath.

------

Fury groaned as she raised her head to look into Batman's emotionless look. She felt, rather then saw, his eyes soften and then looked at her metal bonds that were beaing cut away by another League member.

"I fucking hate wind," she said as soon as she was free.

"Language," Batman reprimanded, but he didn't sound as gruff or annoyed as the JL members would have expected.

"Whatever, B. If you cared about my language, you wouldn't have let me fight on the Gotham streets with you and Rob, picking up all the shitty words the criminals say. Besides, my mom doesn't care," she answered tiredly, ignoring the scandalized gasps from Flash and one of the Green Lanterns — she was too tired to care.

"She can talk to Batman that way?" Hal asked quietly, then his mind flashed back to how he met Fury a year ago. "Not a question, of course she can."

AN: Ok, quick question.

The next chapter is the one with Ivy's giant plants and schist. My question is if Aqualad should put on the helmet or Percy. I feel like it would be hilarious if Percy put on the helmet, only to have Nabu nearly out her demigod secret.

Thoughts?

Secondly, do you guys want a one-shot of how Hal met Percy. I have a great idea, that you'll love if you want it.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

228K 9.2K 27
After the death of his parents, Dick Grayson is taken in by his Uncle and trained to be a Talon. He has been training and preparing for four years of...
586K 22.2K 51
When Batman gives Robin (Dick Grayson) the Okay to tell the team his identity, he decides to let them try and guess it which results in a lot of trol...
514K 16.2K 61
Fem! Percy x Tim Drake Persephone Jackson or better known as Percy was done with the whole being a "savior of Olympus" so she decides to leave and go...
1M 33K 69
Percy Jackson was tired of the hero gig. It was bloody and messy and had only ever left her bodies to count and memories she wished she could forget...