My boss and her handsome son

De Swrites23

A mixup of college and office romance.. Story of two lovers who love each other from bottom of their heart bu... Mais

Introduction
Dedication
Characters
1- A beginning
2-First day
3- Past
4- Crush
5- Let's be friends
6- Facing past
7 - Someone special
8- Engagement
9-Bro you fucked up🤦🏻
10- you can't marry anyone
Announcement
11- The truth
12 - A new misunderstanding
13 - The letter
14 - He left
15 - Confession
16 - His understanding
17 - Desperate avi
18 - Proposal
Another book
19 - A perfect date
20 -Misunderstanding [ avi's pov]
Special❤️
21 - The actual misunderstanding 🥺
22- Misunderstanding pt-2
23 - They are back
24 - Mom it's not like that
26 - That call
28- Understanding her
29- Broken soul
27- she left
30 -Engagement
31- secrets
32- we want to date
33- Trip
34- Date
Important 🚨
35- Birthday
36- Something is wrong
37- she is not my girlfriend anymore
38- wedding bells
39- The night meeting
Attention
40 - Shopping
41- Mehendi
42 - Memories
43 - The functions
44 - My bride
45 - Marriage
46 - First night

25 - Family dinner

2.5K 195 17
De Swrites23

Aryan- so you are coming tomorrow to your future in law's house for the first time ...should I prepare something special ( he said as soon as Gayatri left).

Avi- you scared me Ryan...you really don't have any shame na.

Aryan- I have but I don't know after seeing you where it goes.

Avi- forget it lets continue our work( she said while hiding her blush).

Aryan- baby at least listen to me na.

Avi- Ryan you are getting more shameless day by day . Don't you feel ashamed ,we are in office.

Aryan- what can I do baby ,
I feel shy but it run away when I see you.

Avi- you should stop scrolling that cheesy reels too much.

Aryan- what can I do baby you are too hot to handle.

Avi- shut up and get back to work , we have to complete it before tonight.

Aryan- ahh Haan , why before tonight what are you going to do at night , something special.

Avi- probably a murder.

Aryan- where were we, that Malhotra project.

Avi- nautanki.

Next day

Avi- why I'm feeling nervous I'm just going to his house , or more probably my boss's house, but he is my boyfriend too , but it is a secret, but still they are going to my in laws, oh god avi what are you even thinking you both just started dating again and you are thinking about marriage, ohh God why am I even blushing, why do I even suddenly turned in a college going teenager , arghhhhh....

Driver- madam , we reached .

Avi- yes uncle , thank you , avi now behave yourself, don't embarrass yourself infront of your in laws, arghhh , boss family.

Gayatri - ohh avi beta you arrived , come , we were waiting for you and especially Aryan , I must say you both grow a strong bond in just few days.

(Avi blushed at her words but the blush was hidden from everyone but someone's eyes caught it).

Gayatri- come beta.

Avi- yes mam.

Gayatri - oh pls avi don't call me mam, you can call me aunty.

Avi - ok aunty.

[everyone settled on the dining table ....Gayatri on the head chair and on her right side kartik beside him his wife ...actually i don't remember his wife name if i have mentioned it before pls let me know...and on her right aryan beside him avi was sitting ]

Gayatri - you know what avi ,today is their father's birthday , and after he left us we always celebrate his birthday like this only, with happiness because he always want us to be happy so how can we be sad on his birthday , you are like family so that's why i invited you here.

Avi - this is no nice aunty , i can say uncle must be very happy today.

Gayatri- because his whole family is present here[ she murmured].

Avi- huh?

Gayatri- nothing.

Kartik- ok ok let's start eating, otherwise the food will get cold.

Gayatri- yes yes.

'''''''
[Avi was sitting silently and her hands were on her lap suddenly she felt someone's hands on her hands and she saw beside her ....aryan was looking down and smirking and his one hand was holding avi's hand and from other he was eating food ,and suddenly Gayatri spoke ]

Gayatri- avi beta why aren't you eating anything.

Aryan- yes yes avi why aren't you eating.

Avi- yes yes aunty I'm eating (she said gritting her teeth a little).

Gayatri - hmm

( Everyone continued eating their food , avi looked around and saw everyone was busy in eating their food , so a mischievous idea popped in her mind).

Avi( in mind)- you are smirking too much aren't you Ryan , let me show you what exactly flirting looks like..

( And she again checked around , everyone was busy and Aryan was still holding her hand , so she kissed him on cheeks , suddenly , shock was a little word for him, his soul left his body for a moment and his grip loosed on her hand).

Avi- Aryan sir why aren't you eating anything ( she said while
smirking 😏)

Gayatri - yes beta what happened to you suddenly.

Aryan- ye..yes..mo..mom I'm eat..eating .( He said shuttering badly).(in mind- oh god why am I shuttering).

Gayatri - what happened to you both suddenly, some times ago avi was not eating and now you are not eating.

Avi- nothing happened aunty ( she said giving her a sweet smile ).

Aryan ( in mind)- I was holding her hand just to tease her but what she did next shocked me to the core , she kissed me infront of everyone, what if someone have seen it ., she is crazy but still she is mine.

After dinner

Gayatri - avi beta why don't you see around , Aryan go and show her around .

Aryan- yeh mom sure .

Kartik- mom what are you upto.

Gayatri - they both look good together isn't it.

Kartik- what do you mean to say mom.

Gayatri- I think something is going between these two.

Kartik - mom what are you saying.

Gayatri - what is bad in this , she is so beautiful and perfect for our Aryan.

Kartik - mom it has to be their decision.

Gayatri - I wish they both are together.

Kartik - mom if their is something going between them they will tell us when the right time come.

Gayatri - yes.

On the other side

Aryan- so what was that.

Avi- what,

Aryan- what you did on the dining table

Avi- what I did( she acted like she didn't know anything).

Aryan- so you don't remember, should I make you remember by doing it again.

Avi- what are you saying Ryan , what if someone will come

Aryan- ohh so now you are thinking about everyone, where was this thought when you kissed me infront of everyone ( he said sliding his hand on her waist and pulling her closer).

Avi- Ryan what are you doing( she said nervously because of the closeness).

Aryan- what am I doing( he said while moving dangerously close to her lips and was about to kiss her but).

Gayatri - Aryan , avi where are you.

Aryan- argh, wrong timing mom, wrong timing.

Avi giggled a bit.

Aryan- coming mom.

Avi- let's go .

Aryan- sure mam( he said quickly pecking her lips).

Avi- shameless.

Aryan- only for you.

Gayatri- avi beta you came I like it , I have something for you.( She said forwarding her a small box).

Avi opened it and it had a beautiful necklace.

Avi- mam it's so beautiful, but how can I accept it.

Gayatri - because I'm giving you , now don't deny it otherwise I will get upset .

Avi- ok aunty.

Gayatri - Aryan it's late why don't you drop her home.

Aryan- yes mom , let's go avi ( she bided everyone good bye)

Gayatri - I wish she became my daughter in law.

In car

Aryan- hmm so do you like everything.

Avi- I love everything.

Aryan- avi I want to ask something.

Avi- yes.

Aryan- I want to take my girlfriend on a date, am I allowed.

( she started laughing)

Aryan- why are you laughing.

Avi- why are you so cute.

Aryan- this is not the answer of my question.

Avi- I will tell you after thinking about it.

Aryan- so should I take it a yes.

Avi- is no is an option.

Aryan- nope.

Avi- then.

Aryan- then I will message you time tomorrow.

Avi- Okie .

Aryan- so miss we are here.

Avi- thank you mr khurana.

Aryan- I don't know what is thank you.

Avi- I love you mr khurana.

Aryan- I love you more , so where is my gift.

Avi quickly pecked on his lips.

Aryan- this is not enough for me ( and before she could process anything he quickly captured her lips in a deep and passionate kiss , the kiss was slow but deep , they both were pouring their all love and desires in that kiss, slowly sucking each other's lips , suddenly he bit her lower lip and a moan escaped from her lips and he entered his tongue inside her mouth exploring each corner of her mouth and savouring her taste , they left each other's lips with a sound when they both were out of breath and attached their forehead).

Aryan- I love you avi.

Avi- I love you more Ryan.

Aryan- remember our date.

Avi- how can I forgot anything related to you .

(If something is wrong in chapter pls forgive your author actually I'm little sick )
~~~~~~~~~~

Heyaa bunnies so how is the chapter tell me your views about the chapter, pls do vote and comment, do you liked the kiss, your author is a little shy in writing this things but not shy in reading 🌚..so I will try to give more intense scenes from now on..with love from author ~simi❤️

Chapter asthetic

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

106 23 12
Love does not discriminate! How sweet and pure is the essence of love! Love simply happens, and when it does, it takes hold of your heart and soul, m...
6.6K 534 38
By the second date they were moving in together, a disaster they didn't expect awaited them She was a rich naïve sheltered girl, joining college was...
288 11 4
Two childhood friends, who kept getting close year by year. Eventually one fall in love, but life didn't supported them and they fall apart. The love...
16.3K 324 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...