A Study On Destiny

Autorstwa Marvel_POVs3456

You have all heard of the tales of lucky candidates of gavaldon being stolen from their homes to be taken to... Więcej

1: Nervous?
2: Bloody birds
3: A Final Goodbye... For Now
4: Something is very wrong here
5: Errrm what?
6: Shits going downnnnnn
7: A rude awakening
8: Lesso's classroom
9: Lesso's Classroom Pt 2
10: The Clearing
11: Something (Not So) Ugly Happens
12: Not So Ever-Like
13: Just More Trouble...
14: The Best Type Of Evil
15: Just A Light Snack
16: History
17: A Delightful Dinner
19: Clues!
20: Tension Is Rising
21: Only The Best And The Bravest
22: Whats Your Talent, My Dear?
23: Magic Of Great Power
24: Alphabetical Maddness
25: Are You Mental?!
26: Powers I Will Never Match
27: Down The Rabbit Hole
28: And.. Why The Gloves??
29: The Lunch Before
30: The Ceremony
31: How Do You Defeat Such A Powerful Being?

18: Spooky Scary School At Night

69 7 0
Autorstwa Marvel_POVs3456

They all walked out of the dining hall with Chris waddling behind attempting to catch up. The group ventures through corridors of the school for evil before Ana's stomach started to take its toll from her meal. I mean if something goes in then the rest must come out. Ana started to look for signs to direct her to the girl's toilets.

"Where are the toilets from here?" Ana asked Jay who was stood beside her.

"They aren't too far, why?" Jay responded walking through the empty halls to get to the stair cases.

"Oh you know i just wanted to go do a satanic ritual," Ana said sarcastically "What do you think I want to do?"

"Can't you hold it till we get back to the room?" Hazel asked avoiding looking in mirrors as her face was still covered in warts and spots from a battle in Yuba's lesson gone wrong.

"Have you seen the stairs in this fucking castle? No I will not be able to 'hold it'," Ana replied looking at her and still receiving a shock from her face. She would never tell her, of course, but it was really bad.

"Fine, whatever you want. They are down the hall to the right," Hazel said "Try not to get lost, princess,"

"I will try my best," Ana laughed before turning to see Chris finally caught up with the group waiting at the stairs. She was slouching slightly while she ate the last piece of her pigs heart. "Princesses do not slouch, Christ,"

"It's Christina to you you bitch!" Chris responded down the hallway but it was no use as Ana was already half way down the corridor and was not planning to turn back. Ana smiled at the response but Chris was not pleased. Ana continued to walk down the long corridor and tried to keep her cool.

Ana enjoyed hearing the giggles from the group mocking Chris while Chris let out a useless sigh. Some mocked what I had said to piss her off and others just laughed. Ana didn't get too far down the corridor as she still heard Hazel say in a voice that sounded like she was scolding someone of the age of 7 "Yeh Chris and they probably don't swear either,"

Ana turned the corner and couldn't help but laugh to herself as she continued to walk down the corridor. As she lifted her head she saw the girls toilets. Turning quickly into them, as she almost missed them. She went into them, they were in terrible condition, shocker! Literal mould grew like grass all around the room. That's how dirty this place was. There were four cubicles in total all with dark bathroom covers. The threes sinks sat on the other side and the mirror per usual was cracked. One of the three sinks though was smashed so badly that it could no longer hold any water and was utterly useless. Ana didn't care she just needed to sit on the toilet right now. This new evil school food had taken its toll on her digestive system. It was bad enough to be school food let alone being evil school food. I'm not going to burden you with such details, dear reader. I would never forgive myself.

Ana exited the cubical doing up the zip of her skirt and adjusting it as she walked to the sink. She turned the tap to which unsurprisingly didn't work and neither did the soap dispenser. What is the point in having it if it does not work? Ana thought. So Ana just decided to wash then she got up stairs and attempt to touch as little things as possible.  She began to open the door with what was left of her burnt sleeve to shield her hand from the handle. Not that it made much difference from the school's hygiene but whatever made her feel better. Something stopped her though.

"Sophie? Is that you? " Someone's voice asked. Ana's eyes flew open as she spun around. There! She saw it more real then ever before. It didn't look like a ghost this time but a real person. It stood there, cloak and all. The red glow that came from the entity faded yet the mystery of who or what it was remained. This was due to the fact that you could still not make out it's face, if it had one. It stood at the end of the room just below the musty windows she hadn't noticed before. It was stood next to the end cubical and near the broken sink.

"I am not Sophie," Ana responded with fear written all over her face

"Who are you if you are not Sophie?" The entity asked curiously, holding its hands in front of them.

"My name is Anastasia Charming," She announced trying to stand her ground and not let her fear take over, which it already practically had. "Who are you?" She asked earning a deep evil laugh from the spirit.

"I'm the one asking questions here, darling," It responded before walking towards her. Ana froze completely. Her body begged her to run, shout, anything but it didn't.  It approached her and he waved his hand. Her arm raised involuntarily "Whatever happened here?" She never answered she was just frozen with fear. The poor girl was petrified. "No matter. I can heal it for you if you wish," Ana nodded as it was really hurting and she needed something to happen with it. He waved his hand and a blood like substance climbed up her arm, past her chest and down the other. It looked like the magic, the blood, that flooded through the halls in the dream she had last night. Her wounds turned into scars as it moved up and down her body. The magic returned to the spirit. "Much better,"

"Woah," Ana was astonished and looked up to thank the spirit but the spirits atmosphere changed completely. It began to be more angry and more powerful.

"Where is Sophie?" He questioned quickly with more authority and power. "What are you doing here? What did you do to her?"

"Nothing," Ana responded with the fear she once had returning. The spirits hands glowed and Ana's eyes widened "what the actual-"

"Run before I find you and kill you for what you've done," it yelled "Run!" Ana ran out of the girls toilets and through the hallways. She didn't know where she was going she just wished to escape this crazy thing. She turned a corner with a dead end and the spirit was standing there. She continued to run through the corridor and in every turn off of the corridor was the spirit. Clones of it she imagined. All chanting "What did you do to her?" But Ana couldn't understand what she'd done. What about Sophie? What was she doing? Did he mean earlier?

Ana turned a corner that he finally wasn't in and took the short staircase leading to the second floor. Hopefully he didn't know where she was, it was all Ana hoped. Once she got to the top of the stairs she made a plan. A shitty one but it was still a plan. Find Lesso, tell her. She said she'd investigate this spirit thing if it posed a threat. "Do I pose a threat? It's that what you think!" It yelled from nowhere in particular. Is it reading my mind? That's just weird. "You haven't even seen the best of me yet!"

Ana started running again playing back how she got to Dovey's office mirrored. She ran through corridors as the spirit asked the same questions again and again. Ana didn't know what to do but run. It followed her through corridors and up more staircases. It took some time but before she knew it she was at the staircase labelled 'Deans office this way'. As she grew closer to it the spirit was seen less and less. Was it scared of Lesso? Had no problem creeping up on Dovey's office. She still ran up the long and twisty staircase as quickly as she could but yet trying to be as quiet as possible to not tell the spirit where she was. Just in case it was following her. When she was sure it wasn't she took a seat on the stairs and caught her breath, heart still racing. Her head in her hands and eyes shut as she breathed to try to calm herself down. It was then she saw it at the bottom of the stairs. The spirit. It was looking straight at her and started to run up the stairs. Luckily she was about half was so it was too hard to run and climb till she got to the top. Once she had she emerged into the small hallway outside of Lesso's office, much like the one in the good castle. Yet it was less bright. The walls, stairs, windows were beige. Painted in a heavy lead sort of paint, probably toxic but they didn't care. They are evil are they not? Yet the paint was cracked and peeling off the walls. You could see for how many centuries people had painted over cracks and holes in the wall.

"Anastasia," a calmer version of the voice called and Ana turned to the dark windowsill, which was covered up. It emerged from the darkness, it was hard to see it anyway as it was in a black satin cloak. The lone spirit stood there and watched Ana, creepily. Like a stalker almost just watching. Not moving, being awkward and being happy with her presence. It was when Ana thought it was no longer a threat it ran at her. It ran forward to Ana and she screamed as she moved, running towards Lesso's door. Once she got to it she was about to open it but all that happened was the ghost disappeared. No sight of it. Ana looked around still frightened of being chased around the castle. She looked in the darkness as her mind played tricks on her. Concocting it out of the shadows of the dark and making any sound, sound like it. Ana was so scared, paranoid beyond compare. She couldn't even think straight to save her life.

She barged into Lady Lesso's office scared shitless but what she viewed traumatised her more. Dovey sat upon Lesso's desk with her gown pulled just above her thigh. Dovey's hands were lost in Lesso's hair, tugging at the back of her head. Lesso's hand gripped her thigh closest to the door and pulled it closer to her hip. Lesso's other hand held the side of Dovey's face. They passionately kissed as Ana stood there not knowing what to do. Lesso kissed down the side of Dovey's face and into her neck and revealing all the other marks she'd just created. Dovey looked like she was smiling and enjoying every moment of it. That smile faded when Dovey noticed Ana standing in the doorway. Dovey acted quickly to cover herself and say something.

"Ana!" Dovey practically leapt off of the table and adjusted her dress to how it usually sat. Lesso was confused as to why she was making herself decent at first but then noticed her student in the doorway. It wasn't till Dovey moved that Lesso's chest was in sight line of Ana as her laced black bra caught Ana's eye. Not in a weird way but in a wtf way.

"Get out!" Lesso yelled as she noticed after Dovey had mentioned Ana. She made sure Dovey was covered before herself by buttoning up her shirt. Her lipstick was smudged half way across her face.

"Here's an idea... lock the door next time," Ana said as she gestured with her hands the door knob while attempting to get out subtly like this wasn't a big deal. Her eyes didn't go back to them once they left they darted around the room. "This is a lovely photo frame Lady Lesso where did you get-"

"Get out!" They both yelled before the door properly shut. It was then Ana scrambled for the door and closed it shut.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

63.6K 1.4K 55
While there story may begin as they train in the school for good, things take a turn when the two discover the storian writing their tale and as cons...
7.9K 241 16
Yn Yl, a regular girl from Gavaldon...or so she thought. An abusive past, mental healt problems and a family who doesn't love her. But, is she really...
47K 1.4K 13
[Based on the Netflix Movie] [All the characters except (Y/N) belong to Soman Chainani.] You live your life peacefully in Galvadon, although you and...
113K 3K 67
BOOK 1 OF SGE x READER SERIES *** "Is there a reason you're talking to me right now?" he asked. "Or are you just trying to get me out of the way?" I...