๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐žโ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ | แด‡แด›สœแด€ษด สŸ...

Par Emlvry

"๐ผ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ , ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’" "๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘› ๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘’... Plus

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
001 | ษขส€แด‡แด€แด› sแด›แด€ส€แด›
002 | สœแด‡'s ส™แด€แด„แด‹โ€Š
003 | แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด›
004 | แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡า“แดœสŸ แดแดส€ษดษชษดษข
005 | แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹
006 | แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡ส€s สŸแด€ษชส€
007 | แด˜สœแดษดแด‡ แด„แด€สŸสŸ
008 | ส€แด‡แด„แดษขษดษชแดขแด‡ แด›สœษชs?
009 | sแด›แด€ส™แดกแดแดœษดแด…
010 | แด…แด€แด›แด‡
UPDATE YALL

O11 | แด›ส€แด€ษชษดส€ษชแด…แด‡

565 19 4
Par Emlvry

•---✵---꧁꧂---✵---•

"Is this even a good plan?" Ethan questioned from behind me as we made our way down the crowded stairs of the subway station.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to." The sass was strong in Tara's tone.

"So we just peel off and the killer picks us off one by one? No, thank you." Ethan walked in front of me and clenched his fist around his backpack strap.

The subway station in New York was always been a place I avoided. Now we needed to get to the theatre and travelling in public sounded good while there was a killer on the loose.

The smell was disgusting. A mix of piss and throw up.

Many people wore costumes for halloween. Ghosts, Witches, Skeletons.. the usual. The place was crowded and Sam quickly made her way to the train.

"Let's just get to the theatre. Come on, in here." Sam was fast to push herself into the train already packed with people.

"Yes, because it'll be less scary in the serial killer movie theatre." Chad followed Sam and Tara picked up her pace.

I wasn't far behind them. I tried making my way to them but the crowd pushed me further behind. With my head down to watch my steps I pushed myself through the people.

Just as I was about to step in I saw a black robe out of the corner of my eye. I flinched and immediately looked up coming to face with a ghostface mask.

My lips parted and the masked men turned to look at me. I immediately felt memories from the night when he attacked me flood through my head.

But before I could process what happened the guy laughed stupidly. "What? Is this your first halloween or what??" His voice was weirdly high pitched.

I just furrowed my eyebrows and gave him a dirty look.

He just brushed past me, purposely pushing me out of his way harshly. I felt a hand grab me and drag me into the train.

The smell of sweat and alcohol was even worse in the small train. "There's a killer after us. We don't have time to pick any fights!" Tara held my wrist tighter and pulled me closer.

The doors closed with a loud noise and people pushed me and Tara further down the compartment. "Hey!"

Some girl with angel wings pushed them directly in my face but Tara was quick to pull me away.

I stood next to Tara, both of our hands interlinked to find comfort. "Where are Mindy and Lane?" Sam looked around in search of her friend.

"They missed the train." Chad said angrily. "And Ethan?" I looked around and tried to get a glimpse of the curly haired boy.

"I was gonna wait for her, but cute boy dragged me on." Chad gave Danny a look. "Just trying to keep us together." He defended himself.

"By pulling us apart?" Tara raised her eyebrows and her grip on my hand got tighter. It was clear that she was nervous.

The lights flickered and I got pushed further into Tara by some stanky men.

"It's okay. It's fine. They're with Ethan." Chad read a text message and looked at me. "They'll meet us there."

I nodded my head. I was relieved knowing where Ethan was.

"Oh, shit" Chad looked forward and me and Sam turned around. Everywhere were people wearing ghostface masks. You could tell some were obviously cheap plastic copies but a few of them looked very real.

One of them potentially murdering us tonight crossed my mind and I swallowed, hoping Ethan, Lane and Mindy were safe.

"How many stops do we have?"
Sam leaned forward to look at the plan. "Ten"

The dim light was flickering every now and then and I took a good look around to make sure no one was going to stab me from behind.

A few seconds passed and our train stopped. People left and I could finally take a few small steps back.

I turned to look at Sam but she was just staring ahead. People moved out of the way and some guy in a Ghostface-mask stood directly with his feet pointing at us.

Suddenly he disappeared and our train continued driving. We stood still and nobody said a word. My hands were sweaty and the train was hot.

I pulled out my phone and texted Lane and Ethan.

Y/nn
You alright Lane

Y/nn
Are you guys okay?

Not too long after, my phone dinged.

Ethan💕
Yeah ig, Lane's with me but Mindy is standing as far away from me as possible
He wanted me to tell you his phone is dead btw

Y/nn
Oh okay, im sure Mindy is just being careful. Yk "dont trust anyone"

Ethan💕
Yeah, are you alright tho?? Are you with the others?

Y/nn
Yeah im fine, pretty sure Tara is cutting off the circulation to my hand with her grip tho

Our train came to a stop. "Guys?" Sam warned us and I looked up from my phone.

The Ghostface from before pushed his way through the crowd and Danny took a step forward, ready to defend Sam.

A shiver ran down my spine but the Ghostface quickly turned towards the exit and got out. I sighed relieved and the train moved again.

When we arrived at our station we made sure nobody was left behind when we got out. Tara was still squeezing my hand tightly.

When we got out Kirby was already waiting for us.

"I talked to Bailey. I've got everything set up." She told us and we walked to the theatre.

"Where are Mindy, Ethan and Lane?" She looked at the group, noticing some were missing.

"They're five minutes behind us." I looked at her and she nodded. "Let's get you all inside."

Suddenly Sam turned around to look at Danny. "Not you." He had a surprised look on his face. "What?"

We stopped walking and looked at the two. "Don't trust anyone, remember? We don't know you." Sam's voice was tired. "Not really."

"You know me." Danny tried to explain. "Im sorry." Sam said and Danny's expression softened. "It's okay. I get it."

He got closer to Sam and his voice got quieter. "Be safe, okay?" He sounded genuinely worried for Sam. "You too."

With a swift move Sam turned around and walked away, leaving Danny standing at the same spot. We followed her. "Good call."

•---✵---꧁꧂---✵---•

We got to the theatre and Kirby opened the weird metal cage with a card. "I cleared the whole place before you got here."

I stood next to Tara, who has let go of my hand by now. "So, this is the only way in or out." Kirby pointed at the metal cage.

"He steps in through the first door both doors lock automatically, trapping him inside. We turn it into a kill box."

"Weapons?" Sam crossed her arms and gave Kirby a look. "One gun and I hold onto it."

Sam was about to disagree but Kirby interrupted her. "I am the only one with a badge here and that's the way it's gonna be."

She noticed the silence coming from us four. "We're safe here."

After a few seconds Sam accepted Kirbys orders. "Im gonna check in with Mindy. See if they're close." She took off her jacket and walked further into the theatre.

Me, Tara and Chad all followed her and watched as she threw her jacket onto the floor. Tara did the same.

Tara and Chad left to check the room next to us. Me and Sam were left alone in the main room of the theatre, both of us trying to reach out to Mindy.

I stood further behind focused on my phone while Sam walked up the steps where the mannequins of the past killers where.

I called Mindy but she didn't pick up. I was about to call Lane when I heard Sam open one of the glass doors and take the knife of a mannequin.

I looked behind me only to see that Kirby wasn't in the same spot anymore. "Sam." I whispered getting her attention.

She turned around and looked at me. I clenched my phone in my hands and pointed at the spot where Kirby was no longer standing.

She got what I wanted to say immediately and walked towards me. She stopped right next to me. "Kirby?" Her eyes were still staring at the spot.

I looked at her but her face showed no sign of fear and more of determination.

Suddenly her phone rang and we both flinched. She took it out and I sighed relieved.

"Hello?" She turned up the volume so we both could hear the caller. "Get everyone out of there, Sam. You're not safe."

I recognised the voice as Baileys which didn't really ease my nerves.

"I heard from the Atlanta Field office. They said Agent Reed's been on a downward spiral ever since the Woodsboro murders last year."

I looked around us, hoping to catch a glimpse of Kirby. "What are you talking about?" Sam's breathing sped up.

"They fired Kirby two months ago for being mentally unstable. She's no longer with the FBI."

Sam looked at me and we both rushed forward to the metal door. The determination in Sam's eyes disappeared and quickly turned into fear.

We tried to open the door with all of our strength but the chain Kirby had put around wouldn't open without the key.

My hands were shaky and I backed up knowing it had no sense.

I swallowed and my mind started racing. Sam was still trying to get out. Without any luck though.

And suddenly the lights went off.

•---✵---꧁꧂---✵---•f
Im backk😋😋

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

58.6K 1.9K 19
โ EVERYTHING WAS SO SWEET, UNTIL YOU TRIED TO KILL ME. โž ETHAN LANDRY X FEM!OC SCREAM VI - ? crownsmist, 2023 cover made by @soulofstaars
41.3K 1.1K 16
Sequel to "Fake" After the attack in Woodsboro, Skylar and the others decides to go to New York for college and a fresh start but that doesn't last l...
902K 26.6K 33
โ but i'll still love you even after we decay ! โž ethan landry x fem oc 11.3.23 - 13.4.23 @-junebloom
151K 3.7K 20
หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ moving to the big apple was one mistake, slowly falling for your best friend while having a boyfriend was another. ethan landry X female O...