My Cold Boss || KTH

By moonpie__28

~ If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work? ~ Shit. Why am I stuck here! . . . ~ Destiny is... More

A Note to Readers
Getting started
The Interview
The Job
First Day
Getting into trouble
Hiding the truth?
Personal driver
Date
Caught
Meeting
Care
Roommate
Blames
Dinner
Dream
Lost
Park
Doubts
Business Trip
Finding
Jealousy
Truth?
Solved
After long time
Known
Red handed
Heavy hearts
Comfort
Trip
Cuddles
The Meeting
Jealousy
❤️ THANK YOU ❤️
Why?
Cruel Destiny
NYC
Photos
Past
Stories
Unknown
Cake and Cream
Again
Challenges
Back to Korea
Plan A
Plan B
Love and more love
The Meet
Why?
A new beginning
Accepted
Family
Found again?
Back to work
Shocked
Back to the beginning
Lies After Lies (Part 2)
Forgive?
Mark you mine
Someone known - END

Lies After Lies

1.2K 51 16
By moonpie__28

[His eyes were brown and heavenly, which held a special place in her heart. They were glued to the back of her mind. The day she would meet them, would open a pathway to her past.]

_________________

Author's POV:-
_________________

After Y/n was hospitalised, everyone thought they lost her forever. The place outside the ICU, was filled with cries and sorrows. Taehyung couldn't control himself, as he kept hugging Jimin and his mother, while his eyes turned red and puffy due to crying.

After an hour, the doctor assured them that she was still alive, but sadly in coma. Just when hopes were about to be gained, the doctor revealed everyone about her mental illness.

Anterograde Amnesia.

Hearing everything, they felt as if their souls left the body.

"T-That means she doesn't remember m-me?"

Taehyung sluttered, watching the doctor in pain.

"None. And the most important thing. If you try to bring back her memories from the past, it might trigger that part of the brain and... can lead to a coma again..."

Everyone's jaw was hung open in shock, as they lost their hopes completely on getting the old Y/n back. He whispered the words 'I'm sorry' for the last time, and left.

Everyone were frozen completely. Happy to have her back, but without any memories of the past.

Except one person.

Soobin.

He was the one thinking differently, as his aims were total opposite.

He was mad at the fact that she was still alive, but happy because she didn't remember Taehyung. That's what he wanted.

Her to be his always...

Hearing footsteps approaching closer, he smirked in satisfaction, as his next plan was waiting for him.

"Excuse me. Are you Mr. Lee?"

Everyone's attention diverted towards the two police officers,

"Y-Yes."

Her father sluttered, watching the two buff men staring right into their souls.

"We were investigating the scene, and..."

He pulled out a paper from his pocket, handing it to Y/n's father.

"We found this..."

All of them frowned, as they scooted closer to peek into the crumbled paper. Taehyung stood near her father, watching it closely with blurry vision.

___________________________________________

Mom, Dad, I'm writing this letter to you...

I know that you have sacrificed a lot for me since my birth, and I always wanted to keep you happy and watch that smile on your faces forever. To be honest with you, I wasn't happy to be in this relation with Taehyung. I know, I agreed to this decision myself. But I did this all for you. To see you happy.

After our marriage, I felt guilty. I knew this wasn't going to work in the future, because we were different. And most importantly, I was falling for his looks, not himself, while he already fell for me. It was already too late to realize this, and I couldn't go back. Not letting your image fall by all this, I decided to let him live happily as well as you all...

I'm sorry...

Your daughter,
Y/n.
___________________________________________

.

Silence.

Taehyung was frozen and dumbfounded, as well as all the others. Her parents looked at him, to see tears escaping his eyes continuously, while keeping a straight face.

"T-Taehyung... Y/n would neve-"

"Is it true Mother?"

He was completely shocked, as these words hardly left his mouth. His heart broke into million pieces, before even being joined into one.

"Taehyung, I don't know about all this. But Y/n would never do something like that! She loved you, more than you can imagine!"

"Then...w-what's this all..."

His voice cracked, as his eyes were glued on the paper.

"I-I don't think s-she wrote something like t-thi-"

"This was found in your daughter's pockets, mam. Don't you trust the officers?"

The officer spoke bluntly, rolling his eyes. Soobin smiled internally, trying to maintain a straight face.

"B-But why would s-she-"

"Y/n really loved you Taehyung. As her best friend, I can guarantee you that!"

Jisoo spoke, letting her tears out.

"Taehyung!?"

He snapped into reality, as his nose was red and eyes were puffy. Laughing like an idiot, he proceeded to hold her parents hands.

"I-I never knew something like this would happen! Haha!"

Her parents watched him with disbelief, as he looked around like crazy.

"It's okay. Let her be happy. Keep her happ-"

"Taehyung!"

Her mom yelled with tears in her eyes, grabbing his hand tightly.

"Don't worry, I think she'll find someone better, the one she really loves."

"Taehyung stop! What are you talking about!?"

"I-I'm happy I spent all this precious time with her. She'll forever be my love, even if she loves someone else."

"Listen! Nothing's going to ha-"

"That's what. Nothing's going to happen. She forgot me already. And bringing her back is dangerous, yet impossible. Reading this letter, I think it's better if she lives happily instead of living in disappointment with me."

"My son! Please!"

"Please keep her safe and take care of her. I hope she finds that perfect guy. And don't worry, I won't divorce her. I will keep your pride, as she wanted to. Let me know in the future, when she is settled finally. I'll do it then-"

"TAEHYUNG!"

He paused, watching everyone with widened eyes. He couldn't process anything. He was too hurt to speak further. Breaking down again, he sniffed and took his hands away. Swallowing a dry lump in his throat, his heart ached.

"I'M SORRY!"

Yelling these words for the last time, he ran towards the exit. Jimin ran after him, as his mom teared up, looking at
Y/n's mom.

"He was the best for my daughter... Why did she lied to us!"

**************************************

(1 month later)

Y/n was recovered from coma, and her parents introduced her to her new life. As she was already graduated, they lied about being graduated just few days back.

In all these difficult times, Jisoo helped her so much. Her parents trusted her friend a lot. Shifting to their new dorm, she spent 3 months with Jisoo, as she got to know about many things. She created many memories with her, wihout bringing her past in, as the doctor warned.

They all wanted to tell her about her past badly, but couldn't.

While Y/n was living her life peacefully, at the other end Taehyung was depressed as hell. He was lost in her thoughts always. After his father was murdered, his uncle took his position as the ceo of the 'Kim Co.'

But things weren't going right. The company wasn't growing and there were many downfalls. Watching the mental state of Taehyung, his uncle decided to hand over his position to him, since he saw him as a capable person.

Somehow he agreed, and started working harder. He tried so hard to succeed in his life again and make his mom proud. He hated to see tears in her eyes.

And finally because of his great professionalism and skills, the company found a progress. Contacting his old friends, Hoseok and Jungkook also helped him in managing the company. While they weren't aware of anything about his past life.

Keeping everything as a secret, he started to live a lavish life, as many people became interested in joining his company. Gaining more and more employees, he became richer day by day. Soon, his dream was fulfilled and finally he was recognized as the richest person in Seoul.

He was happy,

On the outside.

But inside, his heart was still broken as he kept longing for Y/n everyday. He used to have mental breakdowns and sleepless nights.

Life was hard for him.

Meanwhile, Y/n lived a perfect life with her best friend Jisoo and so called boyfriend Soobin. He finally made his way towards her, as soon as he knew that she shifted to Seoul starting her new life. Soobin made her his, by spreading the lie that she started loving him. And also tricked her into thinking that he used to be her previous boyfriend.

Soon, a fire ignited within Jisoo, everytime she would see her boyfriend hanging out with Y/n. There were many ups and downs between them, but still Jisoo didn't wanted to give up on her love. She couldn't do anything, because of Y/n's illness. And the game continued, until they broke up finally.

Back to poor Taehyung.

He knew he had to forget about her, as she already did. But it was impossible. He used to call her parents and ask about how she was. Getting to know she was happy, made him happy too.

Assuming it was his fault all the way, he began hating himself. He felt to dissappear from this world someday. Cursing his actions of the past, he blamed himself and the situation.

But suddenly remembering her letter, it made him mad. More than anything. Mad that she married him under her parents words, and liked him for his looks.

That was stupid.

He never expected this behaviour from Y/n ever in his life. And never loved someone so much, who faked love to him.

Just until, a miracle happened.

_____________________

Taehyung's POV:-
_____________________

Hearing a knock on the door, I yelled a 'come in', as I kept typing on my computer. Meanwhile, a stack of papers were brought infront of me, which made my eyes divert to them.

"Sir, these are the shortlisted candidates for the interview."

Nodding to her, Ryujin left. Bored, I lazily scanned all the resumes, flipping the pages. Just then, my eyes landed on a familiar name.

'Lee Y/n'

My heart skipped a beat, as my mind stopped functioning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deeply down, I missed her. I wanted her back. But when the letter came into view, a hint of disappointment rushed into me.

She didn't loved me. It was all a lie. She married me for her parents sake, and nothing else. How did I love such a selfish person, who didn't care about her husband before thinking about suiciding?

Gritting my teeth, I exhaled heavily, pissed off.

But I still love her.

And she's back again.

Sighing, I walked towards the elevator huridly. Bumping into a girl busy in her phone mistakely, I kept walking to my way.

"Yah!"

I heard her running behind me, before I pressed the button, ignoring her.

"Hey!"

She called again.

This voice is familiar...

Rolling my eyes, I finally looked at her and yelled,

"WHAT?"

Wait.

My mouth quickly shut, when I recognized her. Widening my eyes, I stared at her.

God, I finally met her after 6 months...

My love...

I wanted to ask her everything. I wanted to know about her new life. I wanted to spend time with her.

But... NO.

She kept staring at me the same way, I did. Wait, did she recognize me or what?

"Don't you know how to say sorry?"

Her sentences took me out of my thoughts, before I blinked few times.

Okay, she doesn't.

Chuckling, I teased.

"Who are you to teach me this, huh?"

"I'm Lee Y/n okay!"

I chuckled deeply and looked away.

My wife. I know that love. But you fucking lied...

"Dumbass"

"What did you just say?"

"Dumb. Ass."

"How can stupid people like you work in this company, huh?"

Stupid? She called me stupid? Even after doing the most stupidest thing!?

I shot a deadly glare at her, which made her persue her lips.

"How dare you speak to 'me' like that?"

Your fucking so-called husband!

"I don't care whoever you are!"

I felt to grab her by her neck, and kiss her harshly till she remembers me. Till she remembers how she lied and cheated me. And how much I loved her, and still do...

All of a sudden, the elevator doors opened, as I washed off the thoughts.

You can't do this Taehyung. She wants a happy life, which is without you. So fucking shut up and leave!

"Fucking dumb peanut"

Murmuring, I walked away.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?"

Aish my girl. She hasn't changed a bit!

Ignoring her, I walked towards the office. A smile spread on my lips, as I remembered her face, when she became mad.

Cute.

I feel bad for poor Y/n. She doesn't know that she has applied for the secretary of her husband. And now that she's here, she'll be the first and the last secretary here, I swear.

I'll finally get to see her everyday. She'll be mine,

*Ahem* Secretary...

Snap back to reality dumbo!

Shaking my head, I walked towards Hobi's office.

"Hyung, did you take the interviews?"

"Ahh! It was so tiresome Tae! Here, I sorted out some deserving candidates. The rest is in your hands."

"Thanks!"

Grabbing the papers, I checked to see
Y/n's name. And there she was. Smirking to myself, I walked towards my office.

"That's my girl!"

I whispered to myself, grinning like an idiot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 4K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...
137K 3.7K 32
This is like others stories where two different personalities collide with each other. Will it create feelings between them ? Jungkook and yn are tw...
387K 15.3K 52
ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴷⁱᵐ ᵀᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴸᵉᵉ ʸ/ᴺ ---- If we are handling a company.. we will surely know about contract... A contract is a b...
70.4K 3.2K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) ▪▪▪▪▪▪ "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " ▪▪▪▪▪▪ ʏ/ɴ: ᴛᴀᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜ ᴛ...