Zenosyne

MirroredMovments

Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending lo... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Interlude
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Lacuna
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101

Chapter 84

500 57 25
MirroredMovments

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

"So that's the Empress's Stand user..." Musing that out, Joseph leaned against the side of a building, eyes trailing across the woman twitching amongst the floor in a mass of red liquid. "That hideous woman...she attached her Stand to me as a tumor with a human face, and camouflaged himself as a beautiful woman. That was pretty careless..."

"She definitely had you fooled Polnareff." Musing that out your eyes trailed across the woman's body before shifting to the man in question. His hands were gripping the sides of his face before he threw his arms up releasing a frustrated yell.

Rolling his eyes at the ivory haired man Joseph pushed off the wall stepping over to pat the man's shoulder, "Hey look on the bright side- with (Y/N) here, where's the need for another woman."

"Mr.Joestar-" Furrowing his brows together Polnareff shook his head seemingly shuddering, "I know you knew her when you were younger but you're so weird now." The man's words right away tore a laugh from you.

Something like that wasn't expected but it certainly was welcomed.

Instantly throwing out protests Joseph crossed his arms tilting his head up like an angry child, "At least I worked up the guts to kiss her- Twice mind you!" Holding up two fingers as though they were in some sort of competition Polnareff let out a groan.

"Once again- That sounds so weird right now!" Moving past the older man Polnareff wasted no time in swiping one of your hands tugging you to walk with him. "Come on (Y/N), Mr.Joestars sounding like a predator."

Right away following after the two of you Joseph released a whine, "Come on! You know the story behind it- give me a break!" Seeing that Polnareff merely sped up, Joseph shook his head, although a smile crept across his expression upon hearing the chorus of laughter emitted from you.

Ah if only he wasn't still being pursued by the police.

The once bright sky shifted into a darker hue, puffy white clouds still littered the sky hiding what few stars could be seen but they took on a grayer appearance.

Finding yourself standing before a body of water you tossed a few stones in watching the surface ripple after it's collision. A yawn threatened to sneak past your lips but you pushed it down continuing to throw stones.

Polnareff at the moment was currently moping over what'd happened with the Empresses stand user, the man having nearly kissed her before the woman as you like to say 'shed her skin'.

Hearing part of the conversation currently happening above, you tossed the remaining stones away before turning in place, eyes trailing up the small cliffs edge towards where everyone stood.

"So what's happening now?"

Trailing his gaze away from Joseph towards where you stood Kakyoin let out a hum, "We're going to be heading out now." Beginning with that his lilac hues trailed across your form, he was certain you were injured earlier but you appeared to have been walking and moving around perfectly fine.

"How's your leg?" Having added that he moved to lean down, a hand was then extended your way.

Patting your hands together to get rid of any sand that might've rubbed off on them from the rocks, you softly ran towards the side of the hill taking Kakyoin's extended hand gratefully. The redhead helping you up in an instant, "It's doing good. Pretty much as good as new now."

Nodding his head softly Kakyoin released another hum, as much as he wanted to ask how it happened it seemed like everyone was beyond tired- you included.

"Alright everyone, into the car. We've got a long trip ahead of us." Catching the group's attention Joseph waved a hand ushering everyone into the car. You, due to being one of the smallest of the group, were stuck in the middle back seat.

Both Jojo's seated beside you while Kakyoin and Polnareff sat in the front.

Looking out the window for a moment or two Joseph's expression raised into a coy smile, eyes lighting up faintly as his attention right after trailing towards where you sat stiffly between himself and Jotaro. "Say, doesn't this remind you of something?"

Turning your head up at the man you opened your mouth to respond before closing it and raising a brow, you weren't sure exactly what he was getting at but by the looks of it he was going to continue anyways.

Throwing an arm over your shoulder Joseph motioned around with his other one as if painting a scene, "Wouldn't want a beauty like this to be squished now would we?" The phrase spoken instantly clicked in your head and right away a scoff left your lips in response.

Hearing what was said the ebony haired man to your right released a huff, "Good grief old man. You're so creepy sometimes." Pulling down the brim of his hat Jotaro let out a groan, a semi transparent purple hand emerged from his side quickly pushing off Joseph's arm from around you, all the while the ebony haired man acted as though nothing had happened keeping his arms crossed over one another.

Letting out a faint whine Joseph crossed his arms releasing a huff, the man turning his gaze back out the window in thought. Upon bringing up that old memory his mind trailed towards your shared blond haired friend.

It was embarrassing to say, but Joseph still hasn't found the time to properly tell him you were alive and well, not while everyone was more focused on hunting down Dio than anything else.

He figured his old friend could wait a bit until the time was right and at that point perhaps he could set something up for you and Caesar to see one another again. Additionally, he wasn't sure Caesar would fit in with all the stand business- lacking a stand of his own and being unable to fight or see them.

Leaning back into the small space of your seat a hum left your lips, "So how long do you think the drive will be?" Calling that out to whoever wanted to answer your question was responded to by Kakyoin who peered back at you through the rearview mirror.

"A few hours? It's a bit hard to estimate, but we should be closer in the morning if you were planning to sleep." He'd caught on right away to what you were going to say right after, the man having noticed how you held back a few yawns since sitting down.

"Oh thank god, well then in that case I will be trying to sleep." Reaching back and pulling the hood of your colourful jacket up, you shifted back into it before pulling the edges down and resuming what you would consider a comfortable position.

Sleep easily came to you right after from the quiet atmosphere.

Only the low purr of the engine and the occasional shift of the car from the bumpy road could be heard. Each movement faintly jostled the car's occupants though not enough to wake the few who'd fallen asleep.

Keeping his attention focused out the window a low sigh left the ebony haired man, moving to rest one of his arms along the door his attention right away shifted towards his side upon feeling a weight.

Upon looking over his eyes right away landed on your multicoloured hood leaning onto his arm but the main culprit was Joseph who'd also fallen asleep and appeared to have been squishing you to the side like some sort of pillow.

A mix between a grumble and sigh left his lips before the arm of Star emerged once more, this time around prodding a finger at the older man's head until it was resting against the window. There was a pause though before he proceeded with anything, and as much as he wanted to move you off- Star ended up just patting your head softly.

Upon hearing the ebony haired man release a huff, Kakyoin once again looked back through the rearview mirror, his lilac hues trailed across Joseph's smushed face before settling on where you rested with your head on Jotaro's arm.

He could see that the ebony haired man's attention strayed elsewhere, although there was something that caught his attention instantly. The redhead, speaking softly as to not wake the car's inhabitants, "Say Jojo, do you believe stands can have a mind of their own?"

A hum left the man in response though his eyes remained trained outside on the passing scenery, the sky had fully become cloaked in a vast expanse of black and unlike in the city the stars were more visible.

Taking the hum as a sign to continue, Kakyoin began speaking once more, choosing to elaborate on why he'd brought the question up.

"It is through my understanding that stands are the truest manifestation of one's soul, meaning that they should be able to act upon their own wishes doing what the user would in a way desire. Right?"

Remaining quiet to process what was said Jotaro pursed his lips together, normally when the redhead asked questions there was always a reason behind them.

"Yes, but why do you ask?"

As if realizing he never stated why the question was asked in the first place Kakyoin's gaze trailed back towards the mirror, his eyes focusing on the faint ghostly hand beside the ebony haired man all the while a laugh left him. "Why?"

Sparing a glance towards the redhead, Jotaro's gaze narrowed faintly before relaxing upon hearing his friend laugh once more.

"Well, Star's been out for most of the ride. At least part of him."

Snapping his head to the side where you'd been resting the ebony haired male's eyes right away focused on the faint transparent form of his Stand, a sort of innocent glee could be seen stretched out across his face all the while a hand continued to stroke the top of your hood in a soothing manner.

Turning his head back towards the window Jotaro tugged the brim of his hat down mentally grateful that everyone else had been fast asleep. "Good grief."

◥✥◤

Reading this makes me laugh a little at how I wrote the dynamics between everyone <3

Warms my heart sm

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

351K 18.3K 105
Fate and Destiny decide the path that rest ahead, but who's to say someone can't save you from either of those? Who's to say your story ends there? (...
27.9K 1.7K 109
Born of a French mother and an Italian father, (Y/N) is a very ordinary young girl. At least that's what she would like to claim. Because the truth...
188K 2.2K 38
Basically Deku with the abilities of DIO. I'm bad with descriptions. Jojo's bizzare adventure is owned by Hirohiko Araki My hero academia is owned b...
385 15 10
No man is an island. Even the strongest people could use a companion by their side-and Jotaro Kujo, whether he liked it or not, would have to deal wi...