Ghostbusters (Male Reader Ins...

Fredbot tarafından

Y/N L/N is a down on his luck college student. Looking for a place to belong, his luck turns around when he j... Daha Fazla

𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
1.1 Tough Luck Kid
1.3 We Got One!
1.4 He Slimed Me
1.5 Cleaning Up the Town
1.6 On the Job Training
1.7 Out of Business
1.8 Mass Hysteria
1.9 Gozer the Traveler
1.10 Marshmallow Man
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐈
2.1 Five Years Later
2.2 Friends Over Coffee
2.3 Day in Court
2.4 Back in Business
2.5 Christmas Creeps
2.6 Vigo 101
2.7 River of Slime
2.8 Scaring the Straights
2.9 Tenth Level of Hell
2.10 Lady Liberty
2.11 Countdown to Vigo
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒: 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄
3.1 Dirt Farmers
3.2 Egon's Last Stand
3.3 The Other Side
3.4 Down the Mine Shaft
3.5 Legacy
3.6 The Band's Back Together
3.7 The Return
3.8 Home Again
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒: 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄
Announcement

1.2 Fixer Upper

1.3K 36 67
Fredbot tarafından

Y/N was back at his dorm packing up his items. If he was going to join the guys in their business, he thought it would be best to live near their headquarters. He was honestly considering dropping out of school once the business got rolling.

The plan was for the guys to find a source of money and Y/N would meet up with them to scout locations. They decided to open a second mortgage of Ray's childhood home, something the giddy man was hesitant about. 

Y/N looked around his dorm room now full of boxes. There weren't that many, which he was thankful for. He didn't have a car and doubted Venkman would help him with moving. Taking in the room, he contemplated his decision. Did he really make the right choice? Was this venture really worth it? He then looked over at the essay he'd been handed back a few days ago. Looking at the big 'F' marked on the paper, he finally decided on his decision.

Y/N: Screw it. I've got nothing left to lose.

The guys were walking around an old firehouse in the middle of Manhattan. They had already visited several locations looking for a good building to use. The real estate agent was finishing giving them the grand tour.

Agent: There's office space, sleeping quarters, and showers on the next floor and there's a full kitchen on the top left. 

Y/N looked around the old firehouse. Dust covered the floor and cobwebs stuck to every corner imaginable. It looked like a pipe bomb had been let off in the room. He brushed his hand against the stairwell railing, a thick layer of dust coming up onto his fingers. We may not have to go far to look for ghosts, he thought to himself.

Venkman: It just seems a little pricey for a unique fixer upper opportunity, that's all. What do you two think.

Y/N: It's spacious. I'll give it that. But the wiring seems to have not been updated in twenty years. Is this place even up to code?

Spengler: I think this building should be condemned. There's serious metal fatigue in all the load bearing members, the plumbing is practically destroyed, it's completely inadequate for our power needs, and the neighborhood is like a demilitarized zone.

The trio heard Ray above them. After coming into the building, he appeared more excited then the rest of them. He gleefully rushed up to the second floor, exploring all the nooks and crannies the building had to offer.

Stantz: Hey, does this pole still work?

He slide down the old firepole and dropped down beside them. Y/N didn't like how the pole swayed when Ray slid down it. It looked like it may fall under his weight.

Stantz: Wow! This place is great! When can we move in? Y/N, you've got to try this pole. I'm gonna get my stuff.

Y/N looked at him. For as much as he admired the man's childlike wonder and brilliant mind, he was starting to see what Venkman meant by "a newborn innocence" in the man. Was he really considering moving into here?

Stantz: Hey, we should stay here tonight. Sleep here. You know, to try it out.

The remaining three looked at each other. It was technically Ray's money they were using. So, whatever he wanted got the final say.

Venkman: I think we'll take it.

Agent: Good.

Work on the firehouse began almost immediately. Work crews were all over the building, trying to repair the old location to a usable format. Y/N was up on one of the scaffolding structures on the main floor working on the wiring. Thankfully, it was nothing too complicated. It was a simple rerouting job for the alarm as well as the power needed for the laser containment grid Spengler was constructing in the basement. However, it was proving more difficult than it should have. The wiring that was present was old and needed to be carefully examined. Just as he was finishing connecting some of the new wires, sparks flew from the fuse box nearby. The lights in the building flickered before coming back on.

Venkman: Y/N!

Y/N lifted his visor before looking sheepishly at the doctor.

Y/N: My bad.

Venkman: I thought you said you were an electrical engineer.

Y/N: I said I was majoring in electrical engineering. I never actually finished my studies.

Venkman shook his head before walking outside to see how the team putting up the sign was doing. As he was speaking to them, he heard an odd warble sound. An old, black Cadillac ambulance was driving up to the firehouse, and Ray was behind the wheel.

Stantz: Everyone can relax, I found a car. Needs some suspension work, and shocks, breaks, break pads, lining, steering box, transmission, rear end...

Venkman: How much?

Stantz: Only $4,800. Maybe new rings, also mufflers, a little wiring...

Venkman looked on in horror at the price of the car. Meanwhile, Y/N stepped out of the front doors, wanting to examine the odd whirring sound he heard from inside.

Y/N: What's this?

Stantz: It's our ride.

Y/N: Alright! Sweet! We can fit so much equipment in this bad boy.

Y/N was working on the car with Ray with him now calling it the Ecto-1. While Stantz was working on the muffler, Y/N was installing new lights and sirens on top of the car. He was helping Ray install the new roof rack when a box was dropped off at the front door.

Y/N: Oh good, they're here.

Stantz: What's here?

Y/N went over and picked up the box. He opened it to reveal the contents inside. They were old, grey and beige work clothes with elbow and knee pads.

Y/N: Well, Dr. Stantz...

Stantz: Please kid, call me Ray.

Y/N: Right, Ray, my uncle was part of the air force. I asked if he could lend us some old flight suits. Thought they'd come in handy on our busts.

Ray: Good thinking kid.

Ray was starting to really like the kid. He was a good help fixing up the firehouse and he was smarter than he let on. While he wasn't great in particle physics, he was still gifted with machines and electronics. He even helped Spengler set up an aura video-analyzer upstairs. If he was completely honest, he saw a bit of himself in the young man. 

Y/N was working at one of the desks upstairs. He was worried about their funds. With the costs of the Ecto-1 and the containment grid being more expensive than they expected, cash was flowing everywhere but their pockets. He had already done so much while here. He starred in a commercial and even developed a pair of goggles he hoped could let them see invisible or untraceable specters. Heck, he even got the team uniforms. But all of this would mean nothing if they couldn't afford it. They needed a customer, and fast. 

The young man was currently producing several sketches of ideas he had for the company logo. With some experience in marketing, he knew people wanted a flashy logo to go with a good company. Sure, Peter had come up with the name, but the company needed something more than just a name. He looked down at the several sketches he drew, trying to find the best parts of each iteration.

Venkman walked upstairs where the rest of them were with a nice looking, brunette woman. She looked a bit confused as to where she was and what was going on.

Peter: Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to Miss Dana Barrett. Miss Barrett, this is Dr. Stantz, Dr. Spengler, and Mr. L/N.

Dana gave Peter a raised brow when she noticed a college student working along the other men.

Peter: He's our intern. Miss Barrett here said she found a ghost in her apartment.

Egon got up from his chair, picking up some equipment from his desk.

Spengler: Miss Barrett, I'd like to run some tests, see if we can determine the nature of your visitation.

Dana looked at him for a moment, surprised by his response. She looked back at Peter who gave here a smile and a nod.

Peter: Why don't you tell them what you saw. Just don't let him poke you with anything.

She walked slowly towards Egon and Ray, explaining her story. Peter looked at her while he stood by Y/N's desk. Y/N looked up at him with a smirk.

Y/N: As an intern, does this mean I'll be getting paid more than my expected wage?

Peter: No. Your paycheck is going into our health insurance. 

Dana was just finishing her story when Y/N stepped into the room. She was hooked up to the aura video-analyzer, her face being shown on the screen.

Dana: ...and this voice said Zuul. And then I slammed the refrigerator door and I left. That was two days ago and I haven't been back to my apartment since.

Peter: Generally, you don't see that kind of behavior in a major appliance. What do you think it was? 

Dana: Well, if I knew what it was I wouldn't be here.

Peter: Egon what do you think.

Egon turned around, shining the head-mounted flashlight he was wearing in Peter's eyes. 

Egon: She's telling the truth, at least she thinks she is.

Dana: Well of course I'm telling the truth. Who would make up a story like that?

Peter: Some are people who just want attention. Others are just nut balls who come in off the streets.

Ray: You know what it could be? Past life experience intruding on present time.

Y/N: You mean like a reincarnation thing?

Peter looked at Dana. Even he couldn't believe what they were talking about.

Egon: Could be erased memories stored in the collective unconscious. I wouldn't rule out clairvoyance or telepathic contact either.

Dana: I'm sorry, I don't believe in any of those things. 

Peter: Well that's alright. I don't either. But there are some things we do, standard procedures in a case like this which often bring us results.

He nodded to the others to improvise along with his story. Y/N began snacking on a handful of Cheez-Its and handed the box to Egon.

Y/N: Well I could try digging into the history of the building and the general area. It's possible the block has some sort of spiritual connection.

Ray: Good idea. I can go to the hall of records and check out the structural details of the building. Maybe the building itself has a history of psychic turbulence.

Peter: Right, good idea.

Egon: I can look for the name Zuul in the usual literature.

Y/N: Spates Catalog?

Egon: Tobin's Spirit Guide.

Peter: Tell you what. I'll take Miss Barrett back to her apartment and check her out... (He quickly corrected his mistake)  ...I'll go check out Miss Barrett's apartment.

Peter walked Dana back down the stairs and prepared to leave. He grabbed one of the old pieces of equipment as he left. When they were out of sight, Y/N turned to his two comrades.

Y/N: We're going to gain and lose our first customer in one day, aren't we?

Ray and Egon just shrugged as they went back to their work.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

969 65 18
With the help of his husband Egon's ghost, Dr. Ray Stantz has to save the world...again. It begins with books. One morning, Ray comes downstairs from...
34.8K 816 11
|𝙴𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛| 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝚈𝚘𝚞...
16.9K 358 14
Genevieve Stratford has known Egon Spengler for five years now. It obvious to everyone, including her coworkers and friends, Ray Stanz and Peter Venk...
11.8K 284 25
Can the Ghostbusters get through this brand new danger with their brand new team mate? *Note* I do not own the Ghostbusters beside the charterers not...