MMPR: Jenna Stewart

由 xLiteratureLoverx

Jenna is cute, shy, small, and intelligent. Very intelligent for a 5 year old. She may be young and shy but s... 更多

Some New Help: P1
Some New Help: P2
Another Brick in The Wall
Living a Nightmare P1
Living a Nightmare P2
Living a Nightmare P3
A Chimp In Charge
Master Vile and The Metallic Armour P1
Master Vile and The Metallic Armor P2
Master Vile and The Metallic Armor P3
Her Reign of Terror P1
Her Reign of Terror P3
Her Reign of Terror P4
The Sound of Dischordia
Rangers in Reverse

Her Reign of Terror P2

45 3 6
由 xLiteratureLoverx

Newest Jenna Chapter! Can't wait for this chapter! I am having so much fun writing Erin! I write about Evil Rangers a lot, but her character has so much more depth and she acts so much darker. I really enjoyed writing this, so I hope you enjoy reading it!

My new monster, Animaniac, is portrayed by the Zukangami costume from GoGo Sentai Boukenger

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3rd P.O.V)

Erin watched from the ground as she witnessed one of Rita's monsters, Animaniac, a monster with a large top hat on its head, blow up as the Ranger's megazord destroyed yet another monster.

As far as Erin could tell, the monsters always failed, they were never strong enough and the Rangers always had the upper hand. It's because they access to the Morphin Grid, but now, so did Erin. And it was time to show the Rangers that she had a lot more power than Rita and Zedd's minions.

She waited until the Rangers and their zords retreated in victory. That's when she made her move.

She finally did somehting she had been waiting to do... morph.

"ALLOSAURUS!" She called out, morphing into a purple suit, that made it look like she was as tall as the others.

She walked out in her Ranger suit into a crowded area of people. Of course, the bright spandex alerted people, who gasped in excitement when they saw her. Erin heard the happy whispers and murmurs as people saw a Ranger.

"Look it's another girl!" "A purple one this time!" "Is she new?" "Are they here to protect us?"

"Hello there!" Erin smirked beneath her helmet. "The Rangers sent me in order to get a message across to you all. All the recent wins will be diminished by a new power Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd have contacted." She finished. A man near the front looked both scared and annoyed.

"Well, what power?" He asked, a thick layer of annoyance coated his words.

"Me." Erin replied, charging up dark matter in her hands before tossing at the crowd of civillians.

Screams and the sounds of explosion rose up around her as smiled, waiting for the Ranger's.

"Oh man, who's that?" I hear Red say. The Rangers arrive and stand in their signature line as they see me.

"You really can't recognize me?" Erin wondered. "Well I guess the suit kinda hides it." She added, Katherine gasped.

"Jenna?" She asks.

"Erin!" Erin growled. "Seriously, how long until it sticks?" She rolled her eyes.

"We will get Jenna back, Erin!" Tommy announced.

"Sure, but will you be able to live that long?" Erin mocked, pulling out her blaster and firing shots at each of them. Aisha and Adam were blasted, while the rest rolled out of the way.

"Adam! Aisha!" Katherine exclaimed. The other four Rangers ran over to help them up.

Only to be blasted again.

"I suggest you stay down. I'm going easy on you now, as I would like to get a better look at those coins before I kill you," Erin said, coolly.

"Not a chance!" Rocky yelled.

"We'll never give up!" Billy added, he pulled out a blaster and shot it towards Erin, catching her off-guard. She was blasted back and hit the ground.

She lay, motionless, as the Rangers stood up themselves.

"Oh no!" Katherine gasped. Tommy took the lead, slowly making his way over to the girl. He finally reached her, and at the last second was when Erin eyes popped open and she sent out a blast of dark energy that exploded as soon as it had sent them away.

"You keep forgetting," Erin smirked. "I am not your little friend. If you treat me like I'm helpless I'll show you how powerful I am." She said, causing the Rangers to look at her oddly.

"What do you mean?" Katherine asked.

"We don't treat Jenna like she's helpless," Adam defended.

"On the contrary, that's all you do," Erin sighed. "You saw how amazing she was, she defeated some of your foes, threw herself into danger to save you and even gave you, your powers back." Erin scoffed.

"Yet you always sent her away, dismissed her ideas and when she first saw the amulet, all you did was get upset that she had almost harmed, your little pet," Erin revealed.

"You think you've done nothing to her. Well, you're wrong. I can feel everything she feels, think everything she thinks and remember everything that's happened to her. Jenna was chosen because she had a pure heart for me to control, but also because she had enough bottled up resentment that I could unleash," Erin told them.

"So go ahead, you can try not to hurt me, but the simple fact is, I will try my best to destroy you, with all the bitter, insignificant feelings you caused for Jenna. You will be your own downfall," She warned, disappearing in a cloud of purple smoke.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rangers all gathered at the Youth Center, unmorphed and distressed. They were sitting at a table close to the bar and drinking smoothies.

Ernie then walked up to them.

"Hey guys, what's got you feeling down?" He asked.

"Just a bad day, Ernie," Aisha told him.

"Oh, did you hear the news?" Ernie questioned, and the Rangers shook their heads. "Well, there's a new Ranger. A purple one. And she fought the Rangers and won, beating them down. But I'm sure the next time they fight, the Rangers will win. Because they always have." Ernie reassured them. He walked off, and left the Rangers feeling a bit more uplifted then before.

"Ernie's right, we've fought so many monsters. We can defeat Erin and make sure she doesn't hurt anyone else," Tommy encouraged.

"I think Erin was right too..." Katherine spoke up, not as encouraged, a shameful look in her eyes.

"What do you mean, Kat?" Billy wondered.

"I mean..." Katherine started, but was interrupted by the beeping of the morphers. They all got up and moved towards the lockers to answer.

"We read you, Zordon," Rocky responded.

"Rangers! Erin has started a rampage! Get to the Command Center immediately," Zordon ordered. The Rangers looked to each other and teleported.

--------------------------------------------

As they landed, they walked towards the Viewing Globe, so they could see how bad it was. And to their horror, they recognized everything that was in front of them.

Erin stood morphed at the top of a tall building as she cast spells and caused chaos around them.

The city was being attacked by the Rangers fears.

Random sections of the pavement rose from the ground and stood there like a point. So high in the sky, falling down would kill you.

Hundreds of the haunting horror horses rampaged through the streets in herds scaring children and adults alike. Billy shuddered at the view of them.

There was a huge monster, dark red and rock-made. Aisha recognized it as the one who attempted to cruch her within his hands.

A huge tornado twisted through buildings, picking up people and objects swinging them around and sending them flying back to the ground in various destinations.

There was a small flood on a couple streets, sweeping people away. The water was dark and murky, and Katherine could almost hear the screams and sputters of Jenna drowning.

And finally, mirrors hung through the sky, showing images of people and their deepest darkest selves. Their insecurities and their true wicked personas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE READING! YALL ARE SO SWEET

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY STORY IS IN THE TOP 10 FOR POWERRANGERS STORIES!

🥰🥰🥰

Short chapter, the next one will be longer though!

Hope you liked it. Bye yall!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

44.9K 978 36
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ⸻ ╰─➤ 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗬. A year after...
157K 2.9K 82
P.S. I DON'T own Power Rangers or anything else. Only my OCs. It's not a normal day for the 5 teens that make up the team of Power Rangers Dino Charg...
883 31 6
Max needed to disappear and get away from things for a while. She needed time to think about things. However long it took. She was hurt, and she was...
8.9K 159 9
Crystal Oliver is the daughter of the legendary ranger Tommy Oliver. She has a secret that not even her dad knows. That secret is that she is a stude...