𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐍 The Last Witch

Bởi TheMoonlightOracle

The fires dance across my body in a sinful display of lust and need. The flames lick upon my skin, searing un... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Character Aesthetics

Fifteen

414 23 28
Bởi TheMoonlightOracle

Eden

"Eden.." Damien's low growl wakes me from my sleep.

I shift slightly, taking note that I'm laying in bed between my mates, one of them must have carried me to bed after I had fallen asleep by the fire last night.

I open my eyes and am met with Damien's golden ones already staring at me. "Were you watching me sleep?" I question him teasingly as a smile pulls at the corner of my lips.

"Absolutely. Get used to it."

I laugh softly at his words before planting a kiss on his collar bone.

"He's been eyeing you like a rabid animal for at least an hour, I told him he had to let you rest longer before we exhausted you again." Jericho chuckles in my ear.

My body instantly reacts to his words, feeling hot and becoming more aware of the fact both my mates are already naked, and all I wear is one of their shirts and some lacey underwear.

"Get naked." Damien says roughly.

Jericho beats me to it, and before I can register what he's doing the shirt is up and over my head, leaving my breasts exposed to the cold air.

I shiver slightly as goosebumps cover my skin under the watchful gaze of my mates.

Damien begins sliding my underwear off, and I lift my hips slightly to help him remove them easier. They both openly admire my body, letting their eyes devour every inch of me.

"So fucking perfect, little witch." Damien's mouth is on my breasts, licking, biting, and sucking on my sensitive nipples.

"Love how you moan when Damien's mouth is on you." Jericho's voice rumbles in my ear as his hand traces my curves, slowly trailing lower until his hand reaches my ass.

"Such a magnificent ass."

I can feel my face blush at Jericho's words.

"We want it." He says lowly as he grinds his hardened cock against my ass.

"It already belongs to both of you.."

"Mmm, but it doesn't. Not yet." Damien breathes out against my neck.

My heart beat picks up at their insinuation. "I- I've not done it before."

"We know, and it's up to you whether you'll allow us." Damien kisses my chin as he says this.

"We'd love to be able to take you at the same time. We would take things slow.." Jericho's voice comes out breathlessly.

I can feel my wetness increase at their words, at the thought of them both filling me at the same time.

I know they're aware of the effect their words are having on me, but they remain silent, waiting for my answer.

"We could.. try.. I suppose." I mumble out quietly, feeling unbelievably nervous.

I feel Jericho's cock twitch against my ass in response to the promise of getting to take our intimacy to new levels.

"You're sure?" Damien questions, temporarily giving me space to think, though I already miss his lips on my skin.

"Is it.. gonna hurt?"

Damien bites his lower lip and shifts his eyes to Jericho. "It might hurt at first, where you've never done it before. But we would take our time to stretch you out a bit first." He smirks at me as my face turns even redder.

It's not something I've ever thought about doing, it didn't appeal to me.. Not until I thought about having Damien and Jericho both take me at the same time.

"You know we'd never push you, Eden. The moment you don't like something we'll stop." Jericho reassures me.

"We can try.." Though I'm still feeling unreasonably shy at the idea.

"If you're sure." Damien says a little too excitedly.

I smile at him and nod my head, and just like that both men are on me again.

Jericho kisses my neck from behind as he reaches around to squeeze and play with my breasts as Damien quickly brings his head between my legs, instantly going for my clit.

I wasn't expecting him to begin licking me so hungrily as I lean my head back against Jericho to moan loudly.

Jericho keeps one hand on my breast and moves the other one slowly upwards until it's wrapped around my throat before gripping my chin gently, forcing my head forward again.

"Watch Damien as he licks you, Eden." Jericho growls out.

I swear his words have some kind of effect on me as I feel my orgasm building rapidly, my moans growing louder as I begin to squirm without meaning to.

Just before I reach my peak Damien stops.

My eyes snap open angrily, wondering why my mates denied me my orgasm.

"Why did you sto-" My words are cut off as Damien shoves his tongue as deep within my dripping folds as he possibly can.

"Oohhh.." I moan out in satisfaction at the feel of Damien's tongue inside me.

"I told you to watch, Eden. You don't get to cum until you watch Damien lick you." Jericho growls out again as he begins rubbing his cock against my ass.

I obey, opening my eyes to look down at Damien as he licks my slit with a smirk on his face. His eyes seem to darken as they meet mine, somehow watching him lick me is almost too much, it's overwhelming.

I bite my lip to hold back more moans as Damien brings me closet to an orgasm.

He better fucking let me finish I swear..

I watch as Damien brings a hand to each of my thighs, spreading my legs as he runs his hot tongue up and down, seeming to savor the taste of me.

Damien pulls back slightly before bringing the tip of his tongue to my clit, causing a shock of pleasure to course through me as my back arches and I moan so loudly it almost becomes a scream.

"Damien! Please! Don't stop!"

Jericho chuckles darkly in my ear as I scream out. "You like the feeling of our power coursing through you, don't you?"

"Yes!" I scream out, unashamed to admit how much their touch affects me when they share their fire with me in such a way.

Damien presses his tongue harder against my clit as my orgasm rushes through me as I cry out.

As soon as I'm done Damien is face to face with me, crashing his lips against my own, allowing me to taste myself.

While Damien kisses me I feel Jericho grab my leg and reposition it so he can push into me.

"Oh! Jericho!" I cry out as his massive cock fills me slowly, stretching me around him.

He fucks me gently for a moment before pulling out, only to be replaced by Damien as he thrusts his massive cock into me. "Damien!"

He slows his pace for a moment, and I'm about to question why when I feel Jericho's finger at my ass. "Hey!" I jolt in surprise, only to be met by deep laughter from both men.

"Are you sure you're ready? You seem pretty jumpy." Jericho chuckles in my ear.

"I just-UH! I wasn't.. expecting.. Ooohh.." Damien obviously isn't going to stop thrusting into me so I can speak correctly, so I stop even trying to do so.

Damien slows as Jericho goes to push a finger into me again. I swallow hard, feeling beyond nervous.

"I'm gonna push it in, okay?" Jericho asks in a raspy voice.

"Okay." I manage to say.

I feel something wet being rubbed around, then I feel him slip a finger into me, at first I'm not sure how to feel about the odd feeling, not until Jericho does something that has me arching my back, pressing my breasts into Damien.

"Oh fuck.. oh goddess.." It doesn't hurt, but this is just Jericho's finger, their cocks are so massive I almost fear they'll ruin me.

But it feels so good. It makes me feel like a slut. In a good way. I don't mind being a slut for my mates.

I lean my head back against Jericho as he  pushes a second finger in, then begins sliding them in and out of me as Damien gently fucks my pussy.

"Is this okay?" He asks breathlessly, his voice breaking slightly with restraint.

"Goddess, yes.." I moan out to him.

It feels as though he's about to try to add a third finger when a loud bang startles all of us, Damien and Jericho's movements stilling as I try to calm my breathing whilst still having Damien's huge cock inside of me.

"Just keep quiet, they'll go away." Damien huffs out, annoyed.

We remain quiet, but after a moment there's another loud bang on the bedroom door, followed by several more.

"We're not living here, Damien. I hate everyone here, they don't know how to fuck off." Jericho growls out.

"You read my fucking mind." Damien agrees lowly.

I still can't speak as I try to keep my moans contained. It doesn't even matter that they're not moving, Damien's cock is still buried in my pussy while Jericho's fingers remain unashamedly buried in my ass.

"I know you're in there Jericho! Answer your fucking door! This is of utmost importance! Open the fucking door before I rip it open!" Ciaran's voice shouts from the other side of the door.

Jericho growls lowly, clearly displeased to have been bothered.

Damien slowly pulls out of me, and I hold back a whimper as he does so. Jericho is next, slowly pulling his fingers out of my ass, a whimpering moan escaping me as he does.

We had barely even gotten started, I swear whomever interrupted us will regret it.

It shouldn't have felt as good as it did, I was sure there would be some pain, but it only felt good.

I can feel myself blush. What have my mates turned me into? I'm a horny mess when it comes to them.

"Hold the fuck on, we'll be out in a few minutes!" Jericho shouts out at the door when the knocking continues again.

"At least we made you orgasm a few times first." Damien smiles at me before getting out of bed in search of clothes, seeming to settle on borrowing some of Jericho's. Damien's cock still hard where neither of my mates had the opportunity to get off, and it's more fun than it should be watching him try to fit it into his pants.

"I was looking forward to filling you with my seed again." Jericho says teasingly as he pulls on his underwear, tucking his erection into them as best he can.

I smile and bite my lip as I watch my mates dress. "Mm, I would have liked that very much."

"Let's just finish really quick, I like the idea of Eden walking around smelling like our cum all day."

"I'm not doing that, Damien." I'm shocked he'd even suggest that. Though I really shouldn't be.

They finish dressing around the same time. "You know you'd secretly enjoy walking around smelling of us, full of our seed as you go about your day."

I can feel my face and neck blush deeply at Jericho's words. "You two are filthy." I say as I laugh lightly.

"And you fucking love it." Damien states.

"I won't deny that.."

It looks as though Jericho is about to say something when another knock sounds at the door.

"Jericho! What the hell is taking so long? Everyone's waiting on you two!" Ciaran's voice calls from the other side of the door.

Oh great, that means I have to get up too. Of course I do.

I get up out of the bed and make my way over to the dresser, opening it and grabbing out one of my simpler outfits. Just some tight black pants with a grey shirt that stops above my belly button.

I'm about to begin dressing when the door bursts open. Everything happens so fast it's a blur, all I can register is Jericho wrapping me up with his arms to shield my naked body from Ciaran, who seemed to decide he had waited long enough.

I peer over Jericho's shoulder, a shocked laugh mixed with both horror and amusement escapes me as I see Damien slamming Ciaran's head repeatedly in door.

It's one of those things that shouldn't be funny, but it is.

"Mother fucking stupid bastard, what the fuck do you think you're doing busting through the door like that when you know a woman stays in this room?! I should bust your skull with this door! I'll rip out your eyes if you even so much as glanced at my mates body!" Damien goes on as he holds Ciaran by the hair.

"Get him out of here, Damien." Jericho growls out.

"You dumbasses," Ciaran says as blood drips from his face. "The nymph kingdom is under attack. Aries and the darkness have invaded their lands. We need to move before there are no survivors!"

Jericho stiffens, and Damien releases Ciaran from his hold.

"Fuck.." Jericho growls out.

"Leave, Ciaran. We will join everyone shortly to discuss what the plans are. We need to leave as soon as possible if we want any hope of saving any of the nymph people before it's too late."

Before it's too late..

Ciaran leaves swiftly, as soon as the door is securely shut again I dress quickly, not wanting to waste even a second longer.

Not when an entire kingdom's fate is being threatened.

We have to make it before it's too late. Before what happened to the mortals Kingdom happens to them as well. We can't let Aries take another Kingdom so mercilessly.

We can't let another Kingdom fall at her hands.

I brush out my hair and freshen up in the bathroom quickly, eyeing myself in the mirror I gasp, taking in all the marks that cover random parts of my skin.

It's from each deliciously powerful flick of their flames that blissfully burned my skin. Marks for all to see. I know these will fade, but they're almost so beautiful I want them to last forever.

After examining the love marks my mates left from the night before, I make my way back into the bedroom where both my mates wait for me.

We walk out into the hallway, shutting the large doors behind us.

My mates walk on either side of me, taking a hand in each of theirs.

Claiming me for all to see.

We enter the large battle planning room, the large table already surrounded by the most important people in the palace. Anyone that has an important role to play in any aspect of the war is here.

And all eyes turn to us as we enter, the last three to arrive, our seats the only empty ones at the table.

I try to remain calm as they stare.

"I told you I heard them fucking." Lilly whispers to Kiana, acting like the whole room can't hear her.

I am on fire at this point with how red I'm sure I am as whispers and teasing laughter makes its way around the room.

"This is a serious meeting, stop acting like immature children." Talon says sternly, quieting everyone.

Jericho, Damien and I take our seats at the head of the table, our usual spots. Each of my mates sets a hand on my thigh, and I can't help but glance over and smile at Damien, pleased that he can now openly claim me as well.

Jericho clears his throat, in turn causing everyone to sit up straighter, giving him their full attention.

The leader of the Reapers.

"I need all the information we have on what's happening within the nymph kingdom, the most recent reports. Ready portals. Those who can't move quickly will need transportation, get them the hell riders from the stables. Ready the weapons, everyone must be armed, the medical aids included. No one is to be without some form of protection, we don't know what's waiting for us there."

Jericho taking charge of battle plans shouldn't be this sexy. What's wrong with me?

He turns to Damien, seeming to seek his approval in his choices. Damien smiles at him, nodding his head once.

Jericho waits for a moment before speaking again, taking in everyone's expressions.

"We leave by nightfall."

2,717 words.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

945K 44K 113
-Temporary Hiatus- Aspen, A broken nobody. His family is broken, His mind is broken, His heart? Well there's not much left. . . Hopefully his soulmat...
1.5M 42.6K 48
1st in hell as of June 23 2018 & July 2 2020 1st in demon as of August 24 2018 1st in forever as of June 12 2019 1st in fantasy-romance as of June 2...
2.7K 98 54
its a twin flame relationship story based on true events basically it is secret soul mate + twinflame +kidle spirit relationship i will update new...
7.2K 385 32
~Lesbian romance & Mature language~ *Second book in The Haven Series* *Cannot be read as a stand-alone book* Here we are five years later, fighting f...