Blind, Half-Veela Harry Potter

Por HomePhoneCraft

Harry James Poter was a blind boy with raven black hair, green eyes that hid behind his bangs, and a more fem... Más

×PART 1×
xPART 2x
xPART 3x
xPART 4x
xPART 5x
xPART 6x
xPART 7x
xPART 8x
xPART 9x
xPART 10x
xPART 11x
xPART 12x
xPART 13x
xPART 14x
xPART 15x
xPART 16x
xPART 18x
A/N: Help!
xPART 19x
xPART 20x
xPART 21x
xPART 22x
xPART 23x
xPART 24x
xPART 25x
xPART 26x

xPART 17x

590 27 0
Por HomePhoneCraft

The seven friends found an empty classroom and as soon as the door was closed, Castor was dropping to the floor and transformed. Neville and Blaise flinched at the sight of him and he looked at them, noticing the movement, but looked away uninterested. Instead, he sat down on the floor, behind Harry, and wrapped his arms around his waist. There was silene for a few moments, then Castor broke it.

Castor: You're sleeping as a cat tonight.

Harry sputtered.

Harry: What?! No?! What if I can't shift back in the morning?! What if my cat's mind takes over and he doesn't want to shift back?! What if-

Castor: Stop.

Harry stopped rambling and slumped back against Castor.

Castor: These thoughts are exactly why you will. If you sleep in your cat form and shift the next morning, you can be sure that you won't get stuck. Trust me. I did this when my first transformation made me nervous. You'll do fine and all of your worries will fade away. I promise.

Harry: And you'll shift with me?

Castor: Of course.

Hermione (Whispering to Neville + Blaise): This is the soft side I told you about. Isn't it so cute?

Castor: I can hear you.

Harry (Giggling): You should've seen him at the Ministry. Now, that was cute.

Hermione: Ooooooo, do tell!

Castor: No, do not tell. Let me stay moody and scary.

Harry: Oh, no, I'm totally telling her how a single whine from a distressed me makes you go all softy and nicknames.

Hermione: Yes! Drama and cuteness!

Castor: Noooooooo! Stooooooooooop!

Ignoring Castor's protests, Harry proceeded to tell everyone everything that happened.

(A/N: I know this chapter is pretty short but there wasn't much to write between Harry and McGonagall's return to Hogwarts and Ron's scolding before dinner. I hope you liked it either way. Talk to you next chapter, Darlings!)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

251K 7.1K 22
You are eleven years old, hidden in your basement hiding from your abusive parents. A knock at your door draws your attention before you hear your mo...
724K 25.2K 34
COMPLETED» 4/13/18 First Draft✔️ Second Draft: in progress • Featured on Wattpad's Official @Fanfic Harry Potter reading list • • First story to be f...
64.4K 1.9K 21
This is an old story please keep in mind that my writing style has changed over the years. *Cover made by Jennifer_Claire96*-Harry Potter Marauder's...
3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...