This wasn't the plan (M.R x R...

Par Isabella714170

You Allison Evergreen are attending hogwarts in the Sixth year after you set fire to your last school. Your t... Plus

A/N
Characters
A bit of background - please read
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
New characters
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
New charecters
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
A/N
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
A/N
Part 27
A/N
Another A/N
Part 28
New characters
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Update on characters
Part 32
Part 33
A/N - Quidditch
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
A/N
Another A/N
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Character
Part 44
Part 45
Character
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Character
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Characters
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66

Part 54

301 9 7
Par Isabella714170

A/N - All translations from English to another language in this chapter and any chapter where they speak French or Spanish and now Bulgarian, is done with google translate so if it doesn't make sense blame google.

Also I will put the English underneath the the language so you know what I'm saying.

________________________________

Third Person POV

It's the second day back at Hogwarts and to say Allison was excited to her friends was an understatement.

Every day since her and Mattheo came back from Rosier Estate, Allison had gone around telling anyone and everyone that her friends were coming to Hogwarts.

Dumbledore had told everyone that they needed to be in the great hall for 10am but when the schools were entering everyone could be in the corridors.

It reminded most of them of the tri wizard tournament that happened 2 years ago. Beauxbatons are coming to Hogwarts which means Allison has the delight of seeing her old classmates.

Apparently it's only quidditch players, students who top of their year and anyone from 6th year and 7th year.

No one actually knows why so many witches and wizards are coming to Hogwarts but no one's complaining. The girls want to see all the boys from Durmstrang and the boys want to see all the girls from Beauxbatons.

And then there's the fourth school.

No one actually knows what school is going to be the fourth. Is it Ilvermony? Is it Castelobruxo? Could it be Uagadou? The answer is no one knows.

Ilvermony has 4 houses just like most of the other Wizarding schools. Their uniform is different based on what house your in just like hogwarts.

If your in Horned Serpents you have a black robe with dark purple on the inside. You have a white shirt with a black and purple tie.

If your in Thunderbird then you have a black robe with a dark blue inside. Again you have a white shirt but a black and blue tie.

If your in Pukwudgie then you have a black robe with a gold inside. Like all houses your shirt is white but you have a green tie.

And finally if your in Wampus you have a black robe with a red inside. Again you have a white shirt but your tie is red and black.

The houses are all equal to hogwarts houses. Wampus is equal to Gryffindor.
Pukwudgie is equal to Hufflepuff.
Horned serpent is equal to Ravenclaw
And Thunderbird is equal to Slytherin

(I checked the last 2 and apparently they are correct)

Most of hogwarts are fascinated with Ilvermony as you never hear what's going on over there.

The time is 9am and Allison is excited. The schools were told to be here for 10am but are most likely going to be early.

The group of Slytherins are on the couches in their common room, Allison is sat between Pansy and Mattheo. Daphne and Jake are on the love seat. Molly is sat between Enzo and Theodore. Draco is on the chair while Blaise is on the floor in front of the fire.

Allison's POV

"Ok so what if the boys are really fit?"

"Pansy stop crushing on people you haven't even met"

I turn to look at Theodore "Theodore, if the girls are fit would you sleep with them?"

"Depends on how fit they actually are" I shake my head "your supposed to say no"

Pansy looks at me in shock with her hands on her heart "your trying to get Theodore against mr, how dare you after everything we've been through you try and do this to me"

We hear the common room door open and then "Miss Evergreen, Professor Dumbledore has asked to see you"  Ah snapes voice, how much I've missed it.

I get up and turn to everyone "I will see you all later" Jake looks at me "good luck" "as if I'll need it, it's me we're in about"

I step over Blaise and walk over to the door where Snape is standing, we walk out of the common room in silence, complete silence.

"So how have you been?" I say trying to keep up to his pace

"As well as I can Miss Evergreen, how are you finding things?"

"Good, I'm excited to see Anelie, Aleksandar and Vasil though"

"Ah yes, Professor Dumbledore was telling us about the new students"

Then we arrive, god that totally wasn't an awkward conversation.

"Bye see you later" I say before muttering the password and jumping onto the stairs.

I walk over to the door and knock on it before hearing a faint "come in"

I walk in and sit on the chair next to Dumbledore's desk. He turns and looks at me "Miss Evergreen how are you today"

"I'm doing well Sir how are you?"

"I'm doing good, now your probably wondering why I asked you to come up here"

"Yes"

"Well I was looking through your application letter that your parents sent when you transferred and I saw that you speak fluent English, French and some Bulgarian"

"Yes I do, why?"

"Well as you know Beauxbatons English isn't always the best and Durmstrang's English is best to none, so I was wondering when the schools get here if you could introduce yourself and take them on a tour around the school"

I look at him "Can I make an offer to you" A small smile appears in his lips "sure"

"I will tour beauxbatons and Durmstrang as long as I know what I'd the other school" he thinks before answering "I will accept that offer as long as you take this other school on a tour of our school"

"I accept that offer" Yes oh my Merlin, it's going to be Ilvermony I know it is.

"The other school that is arriving is Ilvermony, I thought we should try and reach out to schools around the world and Ilvermony were very interested"

"Ok then, do you know when I should meet them"

"Yes, come down here at 9:50. For now you an go back to your friends"

I stand up "it was nice speaking to you professor" Then I walk out of the room.

Ok now I need an outfit, do we go with jeans and a jumper or a skirt? What would I look more cute in? Skirt definitely.

I run back to the common room and run straight to my dorm. I pull out loads of skirts before choosing the one, then I pull out the jumper that matches.

I shove on some boots before moving to my hair. I put my hair half up half down, then I move to the mirror to see how I look.

I check the time and see it's 9:40, ok 10 minutes do I go up now or bring the group?

The group. That's my answer and will always be my answer.

I walk downstairs and head into the common room, walk over to the couches and face all of them. "Hey guys"

Mattheo's the first to turn "hi Princess" the butterfly's in getting right now. He hasn't called me that in ages, well since we broke up.

"So Dumbledore wants me to give all the schools a tour, so do you want to come up with me so we can meet the schools?"

Pansy jumps up eagerly "yes", everyone else just gets up and we all walk over to the grounds.

Ok so Dumbledore didn't tell me where I'm meeting them, that may be a slight problem because have you seen how big the school grounds are, it's almost as confusing as Hogwarts is.

We see a group of students and teachers standing near the lake so we all head down and I go over to Dumbledore. "Hello Professor"

He turns and looks at me "Hello Miss Evergreen, it seems as if your early"

"Yes, I didn't think the others would walk that fast so we headed up but pansy want a bit to excited to meet the schools so she dragged them"

He chuckles at this, "it does seem as if whenever Miss Parkinson wants to do something she is always early"

"It doe-" just then in cut off from a ship appearing in the lake. Pansy starts squealing at this. "Sir what school is this?"

He looks at the lake "This Miss Evergreen is Durmstrang, they always arrive in their ship"

I nods at this, then the ship door opens and a tall man walks out in a Russian coat and hat, followed by 9 students. Then I spot them.

Dumbledore notices I see Vasil and Aleksandar and turns to me "if you want to see your friends you are allowed to, me and Igor have some catching up to do before Madam Maxine and Agilbert arrive"

"Thankyou Professor" I say before running towards them.

"ALEKSANDAR" I shout before launching myself at him. Luckily he catches me otherwise that would've been very embarrassing.

"Hi Panda" he says spinning me before placing me down. "I've missed you"

He looks at me with a smile across his face "I've missed you to"

Then a cough is heard "I missed you too Vasil" I say turning to him and giving him a hug.

"That's more like it" he says wrapping his arms around me.

We pull apart and the other students are looking at me as if I'm an alien, has my skirt ridden up? Am I flashing them?

I pull my skirt down and thank the Lord I didn't flash them. I turn to the other 7 and introduce myself.

"Здравейте, аз съм Алисън Евъргрийн"
"Hi, I'm Allison Evergreen" I say sticking out my hand to them.

They all look at my hand weirdly before the only girl shakes it "Здравей Алисън, аз съм Елена Младенов. Момчето до мен е брат ми Дейман."

"Hi Alison, I'm Elena Mladenov. The boy next to me is my brother Damyan"

She says pointing to the boy next to him, "Момчето със зелените обувки е Атанас Стефанов."

"The boy with the green shoes is Atanas Stefanov."

She turns to the 2 boy who are arguing "Високият е Петър Петров, а ниският е Иван Колев"

"The tall one is Petar Petrov, and the short one is Ivan Kolev"

She then turns to the boy who is standing behind her "този зад мен е Йордан Костов"

"the one behind me is Yordan Kostov"

Finally she looks at the last boy "А този, който те гледа като пъзел, е Димитър Иванов"

"And the one who looks at you like a puzzle is Dimitar Ivanov"

I look at him and yes he is looking at me like I'm a puzzle.

She then turns to me "откъде познавате Васил и Александър"

"How do you know Vasil and Alexander?"

"о, познавам ги от втора година, приятелка съм със сестра им анелия от beauxbatons, откакто ходих там"

"oh i know them since second year i am friends with their sister anelia from beauxbatons since i went there"

She looks at me with excitement "за да можеш да говориш френски?"

"so you can speak French?"

I laugh at her excitement "да, говоря английски, френски и почти български"

"yes, i speak english, french and almost bulgarian"

She looks at me in shock "можете ли да ме запознаете с Beauxbatons"

"can you introduce me to Beauxbatons"

"разбира се че мога"

"of course I can"

Then he brother steps forward and looks at Vasil "защо говори със сестра ми"

"Why is she speaking to my sister"

Vasil looks at him in disbelief "тъй като Елена говори с нея, Алисън не би игнорирала Елена. Освен това Алисън е добра, можем да й се доверим"

"Because Elena was talking to her, Alison wouldn't ignore Elena. Also, Alison is good, we can trust her"

He scoffs at this, I turn to him "Дамян, не искам да навредя на Елена или който и да е от вас, всъщност ще направя обиколка на Дурмстранг, Бобатон и другото училище. нямам предвид лошо."

"Damyan, I don't want to hurt Elena or any of you, I'm actually going to give Durmstrang, Beauxbatons and the other schools tour.  i don't mean bad."

He looks at me unimpressed, so I speak again "Аз също ще играя куидич срещу вас, момчета, така че бих ви посъветвал да започнете да бъдете добри, тъй като ще ви победим."

"I'm also going to be playing quidditch against you guys, so i would advise you start being nice since we are going to beat you."

He looks at me amused "ако мислите, че ще спечелите, грешите, ние ще ви победим."

"if you think your going to win you've got it all wrong, we will beat you."

I stick out my hand to him "добре тогава, нека най-доброто училище победи."

"well then, let the best school win."

He shakes my hand "нека най-доброто училище победи"

"let the best school win"

I turn to Elena again "някой от вас говори ли английски?"

"do any of you speak english"

She pauses for a minute "всички говорим малко, въпреки че момчетата говорят много по-свободно от мен"

"we all speak a little, although the boys speak much more fluently than i do."

"добре, ако искаш мога да ти помогна с твоя английски"

"Well if you want i can help you with your english"

She looks at me surprised "наистина ли"

"Really"

"само ако искаш"

"Only if you want"

"да моля"

"Yes please"

She then turns to Vasil "тя е по-добра, отколкото ти каза, че е"

"she's better than you said she was"

I laugh at this and turn to him "говорим за мен, нали"

"talking about me, are we"

He looks at me with a smile "разбира се, че съм, ти си"

"Ofcourse I am, it's you"

Then I hear the group walking down, well then walking why shouting for Pansy to stop running.

Pansy runs up to me and stands next to me looking at Vasil and Aleksandar "Allie do they speak English?"

"Yes we do Pretty" Aleksandar says to her, he will flirt with pretty much every girl he meets as long as they are age appropriate.

He once started flirting with a girl at Christmas last year , they were messaging eachother for ages until he found out she was 11, I met her and trust me she did not look 11.

"Pansy this is Vasil and Aleksandar, you both this is Pansy Parkinson"

They both look shocked at the name "as in Percival and Amaryllis Parkinson" Vasil asks

She looks confused "Umm yeah, they are my parents"

"We know your parents, they visit Durmstrang now and again for meetings with Igor" Aleksandar says

"Oh"

Then the rest of the group arrives "Guys this is Vasil and Aleksandar, you both this is Draco Malfoy, Jake Evergreen my brother, Daphne Greengrass, Blaise Zabini, Lorenzo Berkshire, Theodore Nott, Pansy, Molly and Mattheo Riddle" I say pointing to each person while saying their name.

"It's nice to meet you all" they say in sync.

I then turn to the Durmstrang lot and introduce them, "the girl is Elena Mladenov and the guy next to her is her brother Damyan. This one is Petar Petrov, the one next to him is Ivan Kolev, He is Yordan Kostov, that one who is still staring at me for some reason is Dimitar Inavov, and finally he is Atanas Stefanov" I say pointing at them all.

I then introduce the group to all of them. "Елена, ето някои от моите приятели. Това е Панси Паркинсън, тя е Дафни Грийнграс, Той е Драко Малфой, Той е Джейк Евъргрийн, брат ми, Блейз Забини, Лоренцо Бъркшър, Теодор Нот, а това са Моли и Матео Риддъл"

"Elena, here are some of my friends. This is Pansy Parkinson, she is Daphne Greengrass, He is Draco Malfoy, He is Jake Evergreen, my brother, Blaise Zabini, Lorenzo Berkshire, Theodore Nott, and this is Molly and Matteo Riddle"

I caught all of their attention when I started with Elena so they listened to what I was saying. I guess I don't have to do that many more introductions.

Then the group turn to me and Jake looks at me"you speak Bulgarian"

I shrug my shoulders "Yeah, I thought you knew. I did try and teach you"

"I thought it was a made up language"

"Well it wasn't" I say to him before telling a tap on my shoulder.

I turn to see Aleksandar looking at me "Panda when can we go inside?"

"Umm, I can go and see with Dumbledore now" I say turning around.

I start walking to Dumbledore when Mattheo runs towards me "why did he call you Panda?"

"Oh Vasil, Aleksandar and Anelie call me Panda because when we were in third year Vasil and Alrksandar came over to Beauxbatons and we went to a zoo and there was a cute Panda so I got a teddy of it and ever since that's been my nickname. I don't even think they were supposed to come to France but they did"

"Oh" is all he says, what did he expect me to say. 'Oh yeah they call me that because they have a weird fascination with Pandas' no they call me that because of a memory.

We then reach Dumbledore who is speaking to Igor, "excuse me Professor"

He turn to me "yes Miss Evergreen"

"Some of the Durmstrang students are wondering when we will be able to go inside"

He looks at his watch "the Beauxbatons and Ilvermony students should be here in the next 5 minutes so tell them to hold on"

I smile at him and say "ok" before leaving.

Then Mattheo turns to me "you were right, Ilvermony is coming to Hogwarts..."

————————————————————————

- 3000 words

A/N - this took absolutely ages to complete and now I have start for the other introductions. This is going to take ages.

Anyway hope you guys enjoy.

And Thankyou for over 20k, love you guys soo much.

Until next chapter -

Xoxo Author

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

327 0 15
Celine, a 6th year student whose a Gryffindor at Hogwarts has a complicated past, but around Mattheo Riddle and Draco Malfoy her present won't be tha...
87.9K 1.9K 14
'𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.' Heartbreak, love confessions, and so much more... It's about to be a wild year at Hogwarts...
1.1M 22.8K 52
"I'm sorry, thanks for the offer. But I'm not being your girlfriend." "Pretend." "What?" "Not my real one you twit. Just like a fake one." He shrugs...
11.1K 227 19
Tangled in a web of lies ever since her birth, Alta feels powerless. Until she meets him. Her soulmate. [Mattheo Riddle belongs to @yasmineamaro, Lor...