π’π­πšπ«π­πžπ 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐚 𝐁...

By ErocticRose

4 childhood best-friends find them self's in the 4 bad boys popular guys bet. What will they do when they fin... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Characters fancast
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Playlist~
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.5
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chpater 24
Epilogue
HAILEY AND DAMIEN
Bonus chapter

Chapter 12

196 4 7
By ErocticRose

Bella POV

I was very happy for Lucy but I don't know if she would get hurt because of Cameron. As I was in deep thoughts, Brayden snuck up from behind me.

"What are you thinking about." He asked as he kissed my head. Ever since that day we've gotten closer and honestly I don't know if I should be grateful for my parents kidnapping me or what.

Because without them maybe me and Brayden would've still been avoiding each other and because of us our friends wouldn't acknowledge each other either.

"What if Cameron hurts Lucy." I say as I looked into his eyes.

"Don't worry Bella, instead worry about us." He said as he placed his face into the crook of my neck. Honestly I don't think I've ever felt happier I had everything I wanted. Well almost.

But you can't get everything you want sometimes so I'm grateful that I have amazing friends, a boyfriend, and my family members.

Brayden kisses me before tell me he has a surprise for me.

—————

We went on a cute date together and I was on cloud9. I was taking in the beautiful view from the restaurant roof as Brayden's arms were around my waist. Making me feel so secure.

I suddenly felt my phone vibrate and I told Brayden that I had to go get it. I walked away from where we were standing and picked up my phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

But there was no reply.

I hung up after a good 30 seconds of dead silent as I thought that they called the wrong number but they called me again.

What was going on. I decided to put the number on block since it was kind of creepy before walking back up Brayden. "Everything okay" he asked and I nodded as an response.

I pulled Brayden back downstairs as we headed out the restaurant. We walked down the street and stoped at the park, I jumped onto the swing and Brayden started to push me on it.

I felt like I was flying. And I wished that this night would never end. But everything has to come to an end, right?

—————

That night when I got back home and was in my bed I received a text message. I opened it and it was picture of me today with Brayden. And under the photos there was a text saying. "If you don't want to harm the people you love come to Last Drop Cafe, tomorrow at 12.

Who was this and why are they sending me these. I was now creeped out as I kept staring at the photograph of me and Brayden. I had decided to go there tomorrow, I wasn't going to let the people I love get hurt for me.

I couldn't fall asleep as I kept think about it.

Who could it be?

No one in New York dared to mess with us. Was it not someone in New York. But who is out to hurt me.

Is it someone I know or is it someone that sees us as enemy.

I don't know when but I fell asleep thinking about all the possibilities there was in this world.

—————

The next day I went to Last drop Cafe and I looked around to see anyone there out of place. I sat down at one of the booth and waited for the person to come.

But no one showed up. Until after 30 minutes of waiting a bunch of people wearing black walked in. I grip onto my skirt as the person sat down.

I slowly glance up to see who it was but their whole face was covered.

"I can't stay for long but don't worry I won't hurt you." They said.

I harden my glare at them while shaking in my seat.

Was I going to die?

Okay. That was a little dramatic but was I?

"I just wanted to ask you to go to the mall and you will see a familiar person there." The person whispered before getting up and walking away.

—————

Damien POV

After that day, me and Hailey secret were out. The girls questioned Hailey about everything and she spilled everything to them.

I mean I'm suprised she didn't sooner because they usually told each other everything. We were all at the mall together but Bella. She declined to go with us today because of something.

But me and Hailey got matching clothes and so did everyone else. Because Bella wasn't going Brayden declined to go too.

Knowing him he's probably somewhere stalking Bella. And honestly his probably just worried because he doesn't want what happened last time to happen.

"Damien come here" Hailey called as they were all by the Photo Booth. I walked over and we took some photos in the Photo Booth together.

This whole time Hailey eyes were shining brighter than the stars and it made me wonder if I could've seen her like this if we never ghosted her and Lucy or if we never started this bet.

Did I even want to continue this bet anymore. But if I didn't I know I would never hear the ends of the guys mocking me and what not.

I erase those thoughts from my mind as we decided to go eat.

—————

I got out of the shower only to see tons of messages on my phone.

What the heck was happening.

I opened my phone to see all the messages and luckily it was nothing serious just Brayden updating us about everything that he saw. And let's just say he is pissed.

I called him and after the first ring he picked up.

"What the hell are you doing" I asked as I put him on speaker and dried my hair.

"First shut up your going to blow my cover." He whispered yell at me through the phone. I roll my eyes. "What even is your cover outfit." I asked him curious to see what he's dressed like.

He send me a picture of him undercover and I burst out laughing. "Why the heck are you in a girls wig and dress." I said laughing historically.

"Shut the fuck up you asshole." He said before hanging up on me.

I saved the photo to my camera role. He was never going to hear the end of this. I threw on my grey sweats before getting into bed.

But events from today just popped back into my mind making my blood boil.

Flashback*

Who the fuck does that guy think he is standing all up and close next to Hailey. I storm over to them and snake my arm around Haileys waist pulling her closer to me.

"What are you doing" she said as she looked at the asshole shyly. That was it I had enough of this. I slammed my mouth into hers and she tried pushing me away but I tightened my grip even more.

Before that asshole walked off and I finally let Hailey go. "What the heck" she yelled at me and I smirk at her making her blush.

I lean my head into the crook nod her neck and she gives in.

"Who was that" I asked. She lets out a small giggle before lifting up my face saying. "He was just asking me for direction." She explained.

God. She was to Innocent, I could see the desire in that man's eyes looking at her body like that. Not to mention when he was trying to get all close.

Probably to get a whiff of her.

Flashback end*

I swear I need to spray my cologne all over her next time we go out so other men know to stay the FUCK away from her.

—————

Brayden POV

WHAT THE HECK.

Who was that person that Bella was sitting with and talking to like that. Who was she meeting in secret.

That scene kept running through my mind as I followed her down the street.

Yes I was dressed like a girl. But hey I looked sexy doing it.

I watched as Bella finally went inside her home before staying in the shadows for a while watching her through her window.

At least she was safe. I couldn't let what happened last time happen again. I called Bella but she didn't pick up.

I decided to call her again later and I headed home.

—————

Word count: 1500

Sorry for the short chapter you guys but I didn't know what else to add in here.

We are getting close to the climax of this story and I just wanted to say thank you guys so much for the views on this book and my other book.

Anyways, any one want to try and guess who this mysterious person is?

Because let's just say something is bound to happen.

But I just wanted to say I will probably finish this book around December to January. If I'm motivated and isn't stressed out with school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 1.4K 62
Kaden falls for his childhood friend but has a hard time showing his feelings. He has a terrible relationship with his dad, he smokes, drinks, does i...
72.3K 3.2K 46
How bad can a good girl get? With her entire future planned out in excruciating detail, all Adelina Baker wants is to protect her little brother and...
140K 2.3K 90
Hailey Baker and Landon Romano have been best friends since childhood. Unfortunately the duo is separated when Landon's parents seeking better job o...
2.3M 36.3K 68
[ ππ‹πˆπ’π’π…π”π‹ 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐓 #𝟏 ] _ In which four guys with a dangerous reputation happening to find interest in innocent girls. _ πŒπ€π‘π‚π„π‹π‹π€ οΏ½...