Vixen|| Urban

็”ฑ Aim2her

XXX ๆ›ดๅคš

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
One
Two
Gather around...
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Quickly

XX

8.4K 308 332
็”ฑ Aim2her

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"I apologize Yuri... I shouldn't of left you I should've been here for you but you know how I am when something unexpected happens but I'm back and better I will help you with anything you need help with- you don't have to forgive me cause I left you in a traumatic time but please understand where I'm coming from..." Ashanti ranted.

I sat at the dining table looking at my mom with a blank facial expression, my mother had officially been home for three days and this was the unfortunately the first time we spoke .

"Okay.."

The room fell into a comfortable silence as I  continued eating my yogurt & Granola while scrolling through my phone.

It was currently a Tuesday afternoon, I  was out of school after a long day of work & a bunch of high school bickering I  was beyond tired but trying to stay up knowing I  had a few plans for the day.

Hearing a ding I looked at my phone before standing up, I  slid on my  shoes & grabbed my wallet before leaving out the front door spotting the Mercedes Benz truck.

I smiled as I got into the passenger side being greeted by Olivia, I  hadn't seen the young woman since my game night & I  was definitely missing her.

"I missed you girl" Olivia smiled at me. "I missed you too girl"

Olivia made a promise to me that she'd bring me over to her house after school just to spend time together, Olivia grew to be like an older sister to me  so I valued  their friendship like no other.

"Look at that belly" A  smiled appeared on my face as rubbed Olivia's belly gently. "Yesss, baby is growing so good I'm excited"

"So what're you going to do for work now?" I  questioned as I  got comfortable in the seat. "Becoming a house mom"

"I'm so tired girl I am not trying to yawn in yo' face" I chuckled a bit wiping my runny tired eyes "Baby didn't you say you was going to sleep at nine last night? You should be well rested mama"

"I did, I don't know why I've been more than exhausted lately like I've been getting a good amount of sleep yet I wake up still tired as hell"

Olivia eyed. "You've been having sex?" She questioned. "With Yasir, like every other damn day" I laughed

"You using protection right?"

"No... my only protection is plan b's babe" I  admitted making Olivia sigh. "So.. we're going to get you a pregnancy test"

"I'm not pregnant liv I've had my cycle"

It was a big doubt that I was pregnant, even though I was stressing about it and over thinking I got my full period and it lasted the normal length so I was pretty positive I was not pregnant.

"You can have your cycle and still be pregnant babe, implantation bleeding is a real thing also" She spoke as she drove down the Atlanta roads.

"You look so pretty Yuri" Olivia smiled making me smile. "Thank you"

The sound of loud ringing could be heard making me grab my phone seeing the familiar jail number, I swiped over putting the phone on speaker.

"You have a collect call from inmate DARIUS WHITE to accept this call you may press five or say 'five' to decline charges and block calls please press 1" The operating voice spoke.

I pressed five waiting on the call to connect. "Princess" My dad's voice spoke making me smile, I hadn't talked to my father since our last visit which was Sunday night. "Hi daddy" I spoke

"Wassup princess, how you feeling what you been up to?" He spoke. "I'm okay and I haven't been up to anything really I've been chilling going to school and trying to work on getting the job mama's back home we just spoke today though" I explained.

"You gotta find you some hobbies babygirl but I know.. she came to see me her ass tripping she don't know how to handle her emotions but she say she trying just try with her if you want to"

"I will, eventually she just really pissed me off" I sighed rubbing my temples. "I figured"

"I miss you though dad, I'm sad" I frowned leaning my head against the window. "I miss you too babygirl, don't stress it too much just focus on what we talked about"

"I'm trying not to stress but it's just too much you know? Oh and somebody called me yesterday trying to threaten me about kam" I informed .

"What? Hold on I'm princess ima' call you back in just a second let me call Yasir"

Once the phone went silent  I  shook my head dropping my phone in the cup holder. "Boy- niggas be having your dad fucked up" Olivia chuckled making me laugh. "He be standing on straight business"

"You like Yasir yuri?"

I chuckled shaking my head as I ran a hand down my face. "Yes... we're giving ourselves time though we still need to get to know each other and shit hopefully we can get that together but I know as of right now he's talking to other people and so am I so.." I shrugged

"Y'all so lowkey, the way nobody knows y'all fucking with each other is crazy as far as we know y'all still beefed the fuck up" She laughed

"Yes, that's how I like it though I don't want nobody coming for him and I damn sure don't want nobody coming for me"

"Can you fight yuri?" Olivia glanced over making me laugh once again. "Yes, my dad had me boxing when I was a little younger"

-Thirty Minutes Later- Olivia & I walked inside the guest bathroom as I held the yellow dollar general bag & plastic cup, I looked at Olivia sighing before handling my business.

"Deep breaths..."

I did as told as I finished up my business, I dipped the pregnancy test stick into the plastic cup before sitting it on the counter.

Pouring the cup in the toilet I disposed of the cup then continued to wash my hands. "You about to pass out how nervous you are baby calm down" Olivia spoke.

I began rubbing my hands on my pants as I looked at everything but the test, I don't know why I was nervous when I was more than sure I was not pregnant it was just the thought that had me overwhelmed.

Feeling Olivia touch my shoulders I looked at her. "Calm down girl, you making yourself nervous everything is alright boo remember you might not be this is just to be one hundred percent sure" She spoke

I nodded.

Hearing the time go off I turned it off before turning off the test making my heart drop. "WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled loudly.

PREGNANT

"Oh shit Yuri..." Olivia looked at me, I felt my eyes become watery as I stared at the test in disbelief . "Call Yasir..."

"It might not be yasir's baby Olivia"

"What?" Olivia scrunched her face, I sat on the edge of the bathtub throwing my face in my hands as I cried silently. "Explain to me yuri.."

"It's all going to depend on how far along I am... the week I took yasir's virginity I had sex with someone  the third time we had sex I had sex with  another person  a few days before that- I don't know" I cried

Olivia nodded slowly. "Alright, baby don't cry we'll figure it out- everything will be just fine baby don't stress it too much we just have to explain it to Yasir and he's pretty understanding"

"I fucking hate myself dude"

Here I am fumbling someone who really cares for me over a nigga who didn't want to do shit but have sex, I hate that I'm always making bad decisions for myself I'm always fucking up something good.

Yasir probably never wants to speak to me again.

Fuck, I'm a fuck up.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Well, opinions on Yuri being pregnant & Yasir potentially not being the father?

This a short chapter; next will be longer y'all picking A or B was to decide if she was gone be pregnant or not LMAO.

Anything y'all would like to see? Do y'all want her to be around family more? Her friends? Anything lmk.

Comment goal: 20

Until next time.

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

549K 16.8K 48
๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐›๐š๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
53K 1.6K 30
๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ 
195K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
131K 4.6K 20
read to find out...