Forbidden

Door T0fficial

Mar Nelson comes back home from her world wide tour to finish her last year of high school. Coming back to tw... Meer

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
News!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 9

15 1 0
Door T0fficial

@onMarsss

Liked by Codi___, Dyncan_, Geo_23, and 5,928,422 others
I just want to say a very happy happy birthday to one of my bestest friends in the world. Hope you had a great day baby! ❤️🎉

Comment:

James: I love you sm 🥹🥹❤️

Mia: happy birthday Jamey-poo 😘😘😘❤️

Cody: have a good day!!

Duncan: happy gang day!! Hope you liked your surprise from me 😏

Geoff: hope you had a good cash day!!

Jay: happy G day yo! You looked hella fine last night fasho

Andrew: happy slime day bro!

George: wtf are they saying it like that for!? just wish him a happy BIRTH day

James: I'm saying 😭

DJ: happy slat day! 🫡🖤

Mar: they got DJ 😭😭

Dtmg: happy birthday James!!!!

Kathy119380: omgggg word is you gotta new man's girlll

Click to see 826,920 more comments

_______________

@onMarsss

Likes by iamm_Trent, gothic.Gwen, Just_in, and 8,522,928 others
Happy Halloween 🎃

Comments:

James: sexyyy 😻😻😻

Heather: wtff, you look sooo good

ColbyBrock: hey gurlll! Looking gud

Mar: thanks gurlll!!

Trent: finger licking good 😉

Duncan: omg are you cheating on me?!!!?

Gwen: you won !!

Utahuh115: I fall in love with you every second of every day

Xpit: omg twinssssss

Dtmg: I knew you were the woman of my dreams

WeRYoirs: 😍😍😍

Gummytum: servingggg

Click to see 727,519 comments

_________________

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Trent yelled jumping up and down on Mar's bed.

"I swear you better not have your shoes on," Mar murmured turning her face away from the window that was shining sunlight in.

"I would never. Now wakey wakey!" Trent said continuing to jump.

"I'm awake!" Mar yelled turning over on top her back and looking up at Trent.

"Good. Go get freshened up so we can start decorating," Trent demanded dropping down on the bed beside her.

"Fine. Can you tidy up the living room?" Mar asked kicking the blankets off of her and sitting up.

"Already did. Cleaned the kitchen too," Trent said sprawling out across her bed as she walked to her closet.

"That's nice of you, thanks. I'm going to take a shower, then we can start. Some decorations are in Dunc's room, you can get those," Mar said walking out with sweatpants and a shirt in her hand.

"Aw, but I'm comfy here," Trent whined rolling around in her bed.

"Go. When I get back my bed better be made up," Mar said bossily and snapping her fingers.

"Yes ma'am," Trent saluted, playing along.

...

"Finally your out. It's 1:20 so we have like less than two hours," Trent says when Mar walks down the stairs and into the living room.

"We can get done in that time. We'll get do the drinks, snacks, and balloons last. You can set up the speakers and I'll deal with the steamers, confetti, and glow in the dark lights," Mar directed.

"Ugh, I love when you take control," Trent said making Mar freeze but then realize that's how he talks to all his friends.

"Mhm, I know you do," Mar said ruffling his head while walking past him.

"What are you wearing for the party?" Trent asked staring to set up the sound system.

"It's a surprise," Mar said taking out all the lights.

"Fine, I'm going to be a mummy," Trent said.

"That's cute," Mar said paying attention to her task. "Did you bring it here?"

"Yep, I left it in your room," Trent said making Mar look at him weirdly. "What? You didn't see it?"

"Nope," Mar said continuing to work.

...

After an hour of plugging things in, taping them up, and throwing them in the air the two were finally down with the upstairs hallway and downstairs.

"I am beat. Might just take a nap," Mar said walking into her room with Trent following her.

"Me too. Wake me up when they get here," Trent said falling down on Mar's bed face first.

"Cute. Leave," Mar said crawling to the top of her bed.

"You are so mean to me lately. I don't like it," Trent said rolling onto his back and crossing his arms.

"To bad so sad," Mar shrugged getting under her covers.

"Can I please stay?" Trent asked from the bottom of the bed.

"I don't care. Just wake me up at 3, it takes me like two hours to get ready," Mar said snuggling in.

"You got it," Trent said setting a timer and getting under the covers at the end of the bed.

...

"Look at these two," Courtney said taking pictures of Mar and Trent .

"Wake them up," Duncan said standing in the doorway.

"Wake up children!" Courtney said shaking Trent awake who started kicking Mar.

"Ew, stop touching me with those monsters you call feet," Mar said making Duncan chuckle.

"My feet are beautiful. Aren't they Court?" Trent said putting his legs in the air.

"Um, sure," Courtney said pushing them back down.

"It's 4 pm!" Duncan yelled to Mar who immediately popped up.

"What?! Trent, I asked to wake me up at 3!" Mar said jumping out of bed and rushing to her bathroom.

"Oops," Trent said tiredly.

"Get your costume on," Duncan said tossing him his duffel bag.

"Yes sir," Trent said sitting up and wiping his eyes.

Courtney and Duncan left out of Mar's room. Trent lazily gets up and opens his bag. He empties it onto the bed and begins to take all his clothes off except for his underwear.

"Trent! You couldn't have went to a bathroom?" Mar said walking out the bathroom with a towel on and her hair combed down. With foundation and concealer blended.

"Nope. I'm fine here," he shrugged making her roll her eyes.

"Whatever," she said sitting at her vanity as Trent started wrapping himself up. "Didn't peg you as a briefs guy,"

"Haha. I wear both," Trent said waddling over to Mar. "Can you do my makeup when your done?"

"Sure, since you asked so nicely," Mar said rushing to put her blush on and powder.

"I always ask nicely," Trent said making sure his legs were completely wrapped them starting on his arms. "I'm the nicest person you know,"

"No, DJ is the nicest person I know," Mar clarified after she was done with blending her powder and started on her eye liner and eyeshadow.

"True. It's 4:32. What time is James coming?" Trent asks.

"Hm, the party starts around 6 so about that time. Mia's bringing him," Mar said finishing her eye makeup and starting on her lips. "When I'm done with my lashes be ready,"

"You got it," Trent says trying to do his other arm and not mess up the other.

Once Mar finished her makeup completely she turned to Trent who was struggling to do his torso and chest.

"Need help?" Mar asked.

"Yes please," Trent said standing slowly and walking towards her.

Mar stands up to help him wrap around his stomach. Her hands slide across his stomach repeatedly making Trent draw in a breath.

"You okay?" Mar asks from behind him.

"Yeah, your doing great,"Trent says looking down once he sees her almost done.

"Um, it's your chest supposed to be out like this?" Mar asked trying to add more.

"Oh yeah, don't worry about this part. Okay! How do I look?" Trent asked excitedly making Mar smile.

"You look great Trent," Mar says genuinely looking up at him.

"Thanks, now go get dressed! I wanna see your costume," Trent said pushing her to her closet.

Once Mar is done she pokes her head out the door to see Trent standing in the same spot while scrolling. She comes in completely and shuts the door, getting his attention.

"How do I look?" Mar asked twirling dramatically.

"Like a star!" Trent said opening his camera and snapping a few photos till Mar snatched it out his hands.

"Let's take one together," she said dragging him to her full mirror that was in the corner.

Mar steps back so they were back to chest and bends over into the mirror, angling it so they were both in it. Trent bit his bottom lip, resting his hands on her waist and posed for the camera. Mar took multiple then leaned back into Trent so he could review them.

"How do they look?" Mar asked swiping through while leaning comfortably into him.

"Cuteee," Trent said analyzing the pictures. "I look hot,"

Mar rolls her eyes and shakes her head while giving him his phone. She walks to the door and opens it.

"Out," Mar said.

"I'm joking! We both look hot," Trent said standing in the frame.

"Mhm," Mar said pushing on the other side of the threshold completely and shutting it.

_______________

"Mia just pulled up!" Mar yelled throughout the house making everyone run and hide behind a piece of furniture.

It's been 30 minutes and the whole house was filled with people from school or of people Mar knew. All the lights were out throughout the house so James would think no one was home except Mar.

Mar runs to the door and unlocked it them backs up towards Duncan, waiting for it to open. A couple seconds go by and they hear rattling of bags and a knock.

"Mar said it's open," they heard Mia say from the other side of the door.

That's when the door sprung open revealing James and Mia.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled out making James yelled in shock.

"Oh fuck off!" James yelled making them laugh.

"Happy birthday!" Mar said hugging James from the front while Mia hugged him from the back after shutting the door.

"You guys are insane," James says looking around at all the people in the room.

"Just for you," Mia said kissing his cheek.

"I have a surprise for you but first Duncan and Jay want to show you theirs first," Mar said moving out the way to reveal Duncan and Jay who were stood beside a wooden chair.

"Oh my goodness! Is a fantasy of mine about to come true?" James asks walking towards them after Mar took his coat.

"In order to see you'd have to sit right here," Duncan said.

"Well then, consider me sat," James said sitting immediately in the chair making the room erupt in laughter.

"Hit it!" Geoff yelled to the Dj who then started playing music that got the crowd bumping.

Duncan and Jay started to slowly circle James seductively then stops with one behind him and the other in front on beat of the music. Duncan, who stood in front, ripped his shirt off making the girls in the room go wild. He throws it to Courtney who stood in the crowd and then him and Jay traded spots. Jay did the same thing as Duncan and got a more heavy response from the crowd.

The boys then put one leg on the chair. Duncan around the top and onto James' shoulder and Jay next to James' thigh.

Duncan and Jay danced to the pulsating beat of the music. The duo moved in rhythm, lust filling the air as they spun and grind to the energetic tunes. The colorful lights begin to flash overhead, casting shadows on their dance moves. The energy in the room radiated joy, creating an infectious atmosphere that drew others to join in the celebration. The room of people begin jumping around the three, enjoying the warmth that was ring created with every breath.

Soon James made his way through the crowd and towards Mar after his birthday present from the brothers.

"Holy shit that was hot!" James yelled with a bright infectious smile on his face.

"Glad you enjoyed it. Now my present is waiting for you upstairs in the room you claimed as yours," Mar said in his ear with a smirk.

"Oh, sounds exciting and I surely can't wait but before I want to get some drinks with you and Mia," James attempted to yell over the music.

"Let's go, I think she's already in the kitchen," Mar said taking James hand and leading him to the kitchen where Mia surely was.

It was brighter in the kitchen since the light was on and the music wasn't as loud as it was in the living room.

"How was it?" Mia asked handing the two shot glasses with clear liquid in them.

"Hot! So very hot!" James said smiling and hugging Mia. "You guys are amazing. Thank you so so much,"

"Anything for you babe," Mia said kissing his cheek.

"Exactly. Toast to your eighteenth!" Mar said raising the glass to click with Kia and James'.

The three all winced as the liquor ran down their throats.

"Let's take three more!" James said shaking it off and reaching for the bottle.

"Woah woah. Go see you present first. Then if your interested come back down and take shots with us," Mar said taking it out from his hand.

"Ugh, fine. When I get back down you guys better not be sober," James said walking out.

"Anything for you!" Mia yelled after him and laughed with Mar.

...

James walked down the hall to his favorite guest room that he always claimed when he slept over. He opens the door bravely but when his eyes meet Nick's he freezes.

"Nothing to say? Wasn't expecting that," Nick said standing in the middle of the room with his hands in his pockets cooly.

"What are you doing here?" James asks stepping in the room and shutting the door behind him shocked.

"It's your birthday and I wanted to surprise you. Mar had the same idea when she called me up about your birthday party," Nick said slowly walking towards him, stopping once he was standing over him. "Missed me?" Nick leaned down whispering softly into his ear.

"You know I did Grimshaw," James said breathlessly looking up at him. "So what did you get me?"

"Hm," Nick said rubbing his nose along the side of James neck while breathing him in. "Get on the bed and find out,"

"Whatever you say," James said slipping away from him and making his way towards the bed like he was told.

"Oh and I hope you didn't plan on going back downstairs. I plan to keep you till the morning," Nick said locking the door.

...

It was late in the night. Specifically 11:54 when more people started coming rather than leaving. The party was as lively as it was when it started and showed no signs of slowing. The house was filled with drunk, horny, and wild teens that didn't care about the fact it was a school night, but only caring about the fact it was a party at Mar's house.

Mia and Mar soon started drinking more once they realized James wasn't coming back down. Mia soon took off with someone who was flirting with her throughout the night. Mar was too occupied with staring at Trent who was all the way in the living room while she was still in the kitchen. She hasn't thought about him in a sexual way all day but now with tequila in her blood, he was all that was on her mind. Mar stood in the doorway of the kitchen, observing his movements. How he's nursed the same cup all night with the same drink. How he's been talking to the same three people all night— Justin and the two people's names she learned as Cody and Harold. She soon gets a boost of confidence and struts through the crowd and toward Trent.

"Hi!" Mar yells in his ear, coming up behind him with a hug around his waist.

"Hey girlie," Trent says looking back at her as he dreads himself from almost falling over.

"Come dance with me cutie!" She says taking his hand trying to lead him to the dance floor.

"Sure. Bye guys!" Trent said following Mar who also waved bye to the boys.

Mar dragged him to the middle of the dance floor where people were jumping and grinding on each other.

"Those your other friends?" Mar asked leaning into his ear so they were chest to chest.

"Yep. Band members technically," Trent yelled.

"Really? Justin never told me that," Mar said confused.

"Don't know why not. He's been with us since the beginning," Trent said taking a small sip from his cup.

"What are you drinking?" Mar asked.

"Not sure honestly. I just grabbed a cup that people set out," Trent shrugged.

"Can't believe you," Mar said shaking her head and taking his cup to take a sip. "Taste like beer,"

"Don't like it?" Trent asked taking it back.

"No. That's vile shit," Mar says with a gag. A new song begins making Mar's eyes light up. "I love this song!"

She takes Trent's free hand and starts jumping up and down along with the crowd. Trent smiles softly down at her energetic self as he twirls her out and back into his arms making her throw her head back in laughter. Mar then stops and looks up at him intensely, slowly leaning in towards his lips. Then in the last minute she turns in his arms and pushes her back against his chest.

Trent stares at her, admiring her boldness and take charge attitude. Suddenly she begins to slowly grind down his body making him freeze while in the process of sipping his beer. Mar comes back up just as slowly and leans her head back to rest on Trent's shoulder.

"Take this as a thank you for that lovely lap dance yesterday," Mar whispered in his ear while continuing to move her body to the beat.

A smirk appears on Trent's face as he wraps an arm around her waist. He opens his mouth to make a sexy reply until he looks up and his eyes meet Duncan's who is watching them from across the room near the DJ booth.

Mar notices his react and when she looks to where Trent's eyes were directed he takes off into the crowd leaving her behind.

_____________

"Wake her up," says Mia walking into Mar's room and immediately starts to push open her curtains.

"But she looks so cute," James says crawling on top of Mar who was sprawled across the entire bed.

"Wake up girling pop!" Mia yelled kicking the bed and going back to trying to pry open one of her windows.

"Ugh, it's painted shut. Try the bay window and get off you elephant," Mar groans shoving James off her legs and rolls over burying her face in the pillows.

"No way, did you just fat shame me?" James said collapsing on the bed beside her.

"Got it! Fresh air!" Mia said after struggling with the lock.

"She's gotta still be drunk," Mar said turning her head towards James.

"She was chugging a monster when she came to wake me up," James huffed.

"Oh! Let's debrief. How was your night James?" Mia asks excitedly plopping in between the two.

"Don't we usually eat before we debrief?" James asks.

"No time! Spill," Mia demanded. Mar leans her head on Mia's shoulder to get a better view at James.

"Well firstly, thank you Mar for bringing Nick," James said.

"No problem babe," Mar mumbled tiredly.

"As for the night, it was great! Guys when I say all night long, I mean all night long. He is so hot, I just couldn't help myself from going again and again and again," James went on dreamily while staring up at the ceiling.

"Yeah, and I think he's still here. When I went in the room he wasn't there but his phone and underwear were," Mia said sharing a laugh with the other two.

"I don't even think he planned on staying all night, but I know he doesn't regret it," James said with another laugh as Mar high-fived him.

"I'm glad you had fun. Now is this a just for tonight thing or are we talking a possible relationship?" Mar questioned curiously.

"Great question. Answer, I don't have one," James shrugged making the girls boo him.

"Do you want a relationship?" Mia asked.

"I don't know guys! I haven't thought that deep into it. We were just having fun," James says making them sigh sadly. "But I guess I'd be open to it," he added making them gasp excitedly.

"Good! It'll be so nice for you to be all tied down," Mar says.

"Imagine! James in a long term, committed relationship," Mia said dramatically.

"Oh, hush up. Let's go find something to eat," James said getting up only for Mia to pull him back down into bed by his arm.

"Wait, Mar has something she wants to tell us," Mia said looking towards Mar who sat up about to follow James.

"I do?" Mar asked confused.

"Yes, you do. That little dance with Trent last night," Mia said teasingly making James gasp.

"What?! Forget about me, where were you all last night, hm?" Mar questioned.

"Nope don't deflect! Spill!" James said crossing his legs and rubbing his hands together.

"Nothing happened! We just danced," Mar explained standing up and crossing her arms.

"Nu-uh! There was bumping and grinding. Pretty sure you two almost kissed," Mia said making James hold his chest with a loud gasp. "Twice!" she added making James fall back dramatically.

"Deets now!" James yelled in shock.

"Fine! We were grinding on the dance floor for a bit and I thanked him for the lap dance he gave me but that was it," Mar said with the tip of her ears red. "Now let's get something it eat," she said running out the room with Mia and James following her with giggles.

...

3rd POV

The three friends walk in the kitchen, surprised to see Courtney and Gwen flipping and mixing pancake batter.

"What a lovely surprise!" James says bouncing over to them and hugging both.

"It was a wild night, we thought we'd do something nice for when everybody wakes," Courtney says.

"Thank you so so much. You guys are life savers!" Mia said walking around the island to examine the different kind of toppings they set out.

"So, where'd you sleep?" Mar asked Courtney with a smirk and eyebrow raise.

"Oh I'll tell you. She slept in a very dark room with dark sheets and blankets, also a very dark person," Gwen teased while poking the side of Courtney's stomach.

"But we didn't do anything so it doesn't matter," Courtney said brushing Gwen away.

"Mhm, soon," Mar said lifting herself on top the counter and resting her head back on the cabinets.

"Morning people!" Duncan yelled energetically walking into the kitchen and straight to Courtney.

As he passes by Mar he puts his hand over her face a sign of acknowledgement, bumping it into the cabinet behind her. Mar rolls her eyes and gets down from the counter to get a plate.

"Hey princess," Duncan said kissing Courtney's cheek while wrapping a hand around her waist.

"How cute," Gwen giggled along with Mar till two more people joined them in the kitchen, one unrecognizable making everyone freeze.

"Morning everyone," Trent said plainly while taking a seat at the island.

"Who is this?" Mar asked after minutes of silence and staring at a girl with short blonde hair that only wore a big tee shirt where everyone was unable to tell if she had anything on under it.

"Oh my goodness! Mar! I'm Katlyn, you have no idea how great it is to meet you. And your house is amazing, great party you threw last night for James. Also happy-" Katlyn rambled before getting cut off.

"Why are you here?" Gwen asked eyeing her along with Mar and James. Mia was to busy eating to care as well as Duncan. Courtney continued to shift focus between the food and the conversation while Trent rested his head on the island tiredly.

"Oh, me and Trent stayed the night together," she said making everyone freeze.

"Oh did you?" Gwen asked crossing her arms and side eyeing Trent who traded glances with Duncan.

"Um, let's get you outta here," Duncan said setting his plate down on the counter to escort her out.

"It was great meeting you guys! Text me Trent!" She said as Duncan lead her out the kitchen followed by Mia and James.

"Really Trent?" Gwen asked in disbelief.

"What?" Trent asked confused.

"Seriously? You have nothing to say but 'what'? What happened to us getting back on track?" Gwen asked as Mar quietly made her plate.

"We are getting back on track. It was just a one night stand. I was drunk," Trent said rubbing his aching head.

"So what you couldn't have came to me?" Gwen asked.

"That's moving fast. You said you wanted to move slow, you literally said 'we aren't tied down to each other'," Trent defended.

"That was then!" Gwen said.

"Then? Oh right that was when you were still talking to that guy from Australia! Now that you aren't your just all about me all of a sudden and I'm just supposed to submit to you when you say go!" Trent said angrily.

"No, that's not at all how it is. I stopped talking to him to be with you because I couldn't and can't stand of not being with you!" Gwen yelled back.

"Yeah right, you stopped talking to him because he went back to his girlfriend in another country. At least I'm not committing to anything with Katlyn like you did with him," Trent scoffed in disgust.

"Doesn't make it right! At least have some decency and take her back to your place," Gwen said.

"Oh please. If Duncan or Mar had a problem with it they'd tell me. Right Mar?" Trent asked when she walked past the two.

Mar ignored him and walked out the kitchen with a eye roll.

"Seems there is a problem," Gwen said making Trent roll his eyes and get up to follow Mar.

When he leaves the kitchen she's halfway up the steps.

"Wait up," Trent called to her making her pause so he could meet her. "What was that? Why didn't you have my back?"

"What do you want?" Mar asked coldly while looking past him.

"What's wrong? I thought we were getting along. Did I say or do something?" Trent asked hurt while looking at her.

Mar hears it in his voice and glanced back at him till she lets out a sigh of defeat.

"No, no it's not you," Mar says finally keeping eye contact with him. "I'm just stressed,"

"Do you want to talk about it?" Trent offered.

"No it's okay. As for your situation, why'd you sleep with her if your trying to get back with Gwen?"

"I don't know, I was drunk and she looked tempting at the time so yeah," Trent shrugged. "But I'm trying to make this thing with Gwen work, I just don't know how to get back on track. We used to be so in sync," Trent says with a sigh.

"Try hanging out together, taking her out for breakfast or lunch. Maybe even brunch. Even if it's friendly, just like you would with Duncan or Geoff," Mar says.

"Or you," Trent said innocently with a head nod.

"Yeah exactly. Then start going to date places and activities. Like picnicking, hiking, or arcade. After that, throw some romantic gestures. Like getting her gifts and things she likes," Mar went off while Trent nodded along.

"That sounds like a great plan! Your good at this," Trent said.

"What can I say," Mar smiled. "Sorry for ignoring you just now,"

"No worries. Just wanted to make sure we were still good," Trent smiled.

"Oh, did we just have our first fight as friends?" Mar said happily.

"Omg we're getting closer," Trent said girly making Mar laugh.

"I'll let you go before your food gets cold. Thanks for the help," Trent said wrapping his around her waist and hugging her as best as you could on the steps.

"No problem," Mar said hugging back with a pat then pulling away.

_______________

Like and Comment 💜💜

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.4K 203 18
Former flames, Duncan and Courtney, have moved on with their lives, with brand new people. Despite this, the two still have undeniable feelings for o...
57.2K 1.5K 13
Three words: Duncan. Gwen. Wedding. Courtney and Trent are invited to the wedding of their former flames, who happen to be totally against the idea o...
104K 2.5K 27
Twenty-three competitors. One winner. New relationships. Crazy Friendships. Crazier Enemies. (Duncan X Female!OC)
14.4K 300 18
-Warning this story is old and my grammar was fucking horrible. Read at your own risk- Courtney Barlow has Just moved to Toronto, Canada. There at h...