𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐬𝐦 (various...

Por ValentinaVampiria

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐲-𝐝𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!" Y'all wouldn't it be funny if applejack was tired from working all... Más

Introduction!!
2/ All hat no cattle
3/ Rainbow's and cleanin'
4/ Chasin' and Fairytales
5/ Harvest them apples
Headcanons!!
6/ That's the way I like to buck
7/ Angry lil' apple
8/ Stingin' pain
9/ Learnin' new stuff
10/ My dogs are barkin'
11/ Gatherin' ingredients
12/ Crackin' eggs
13/ Double take
14/ Sad story
15/ Rally rookies
16/ Well that was quick
17/ Comfort
18/ Somethin' smells fishy
Headcanons!!
19/ Scramblin' for a meal
20/ The fightin'
21/ Gatherin' the Housewardens
22/ Repeatin' accidents
23/ After school mission
24/ Investigatin' a scheme
25/ The questionin'
26/ Meetin' and spyin'
27/ Cornerin' the suspect
28/ Pp and fightin'
29/ Plan Synchronizin'
30/ The tournament
31/ Sonic rainboom
Headcanons!!
32/ Memorizin' everythin'
33/ Astonishin' average
34/ Unprepared and shakin'
35/ Observin' a foe
36/ Makin' deals
37/ That boy was jumpin'
38/ Buckle up buttercup
39/ The ocean is beautiful
40/ Visitin' the shipwreck
41/ Wrackin' the brain

1/ What in tarnation.

5.9K 198 156
Por ValentinaVampiria

⩇⩇:⩇1

"Ahh..my dear beloved."

"A lovely and noble flower of evil."

"Truly, you are the most beautiful of all."

"Mirror, mirror on the wall..."

"Who is the..."

"Those who are guided by the dark mirror."

"As long as your heart desires,"

"take the hand that appears in the mirror."

"For me, For them, For you."
"We are all running out of time."

"No matter what,"

"never let go of my hand."

Welcome to the villains' world.

You suddenly woke up in a coffin, with your hair in your mouth. You quickly start panicking as you have no idea where you are, or what you're inside right now.

"What's all that racket..?" You whisper to yourself. "Crap. People are coming, gotta get that uniform while.." You hear footsteps getting closer.

"Grrr..! The lid is too heavy." You flinch as the lid gets blown off by blue fire. "What in the-!?" You sit up and look around for the person who burned the lid off, oh, speaking of lids. You just realized you were in a coffin, were you dead? "Gyah! -I mean, what!? You ain't supposed to be awake!" A possum yells as it looks at you, while you decide to take in its appearance.

Its fur is grey in color, with a white patch at his chest along with pink paw pads, coupled with stylized electric blue flames blazing from his ears. His eyes are bright blue as well. Around his neck, he wears a black-and-white striped bow tie which is torn at the ends; it also has a pitchforked tail.

"Well howdy-doo, uhm, possum." You move your hand up to your head to tip your hat but realize it's not there, instead you feel some sort of hood on top of your head. As you realize that you quickly stand up and look around in the coffin for your hat.

"Just who're you callin' a possum!? I am the Great Grim!" The possum yells at you.

"Well, whatever. Hey human!" Grim tugs on your leg, trying to get your attention as you're still looking around for your hat. "Hurry up and give me those clothes!" He gets irritated as he sees you holding your hat up to your chest while sighing. "Sorry, let me introduce myself." You take off your hood and put on your hat. "Well, howdy-doo, Mr. Great Grim, a pleasure makin' your acquaintance. I'm Y/N." You tip your hat as the possum looks weirdly at you.

"Grrr..Don't mock me! i'll roast ya'!" He smirks and throws fire at you. "Ah! My apologies Great Grim! I wasn't mockin' you!" You say in distress and slowly back away, not wanting to get roasted. "W-whatever! gimme your uniform!" Grim yells while getting closer to you. "Oh butter my biscuits..!" You quickly run away while avoiding the blue fire.

You ran past four different places as you're now in a library. 'If he uses his fire here the books'll burn! Twilight wouldn't be happy 'bout that!' You think to yourself and look behind you, only to be met with Grim's blue fire. "Did you really think you'd get away from my nose? Dumb human!" Grim smirks with his hands on his..hips? As he starts burning all the books. "Hey! You're burnin' all the book's you dumb possum!" You exclaim and accusingly point at him.

"If you don't wanna get roasted better hand over-" He was cut off by a..whip? "Buwah!? Ow! What's with this whip?" grim exclaims in distress as another animal makes his presence clear. "This is no mere whip, it is a lash of love!" The newcomer says sternly as you take off your hat and put on the hood again, holding your hat close to your chest.

"Ah, I found you at last." The newcomer turns to you and completely changes his tone. "Are you one of the new students?" He questions you but quickly says something else, leaving you no time to answer. "You shouldn't do things like that! leaving the gate on your own!" He scolds while crossing his arms. "Not only that! You have yet to tame your familiar which has broken a number of school rules." You look at him confused and take in his attire. 

His face is concealed by a half-mask resembling a raven's beak. His eyes are also glowing yellow. He has pointed ears and short, wavy black hair. He also has a weird greatcoat over his suit. Thick blackbird feathers curl out from its blue-collar, while the tips of the coat are cut to resemble two bird wings. And a staff that is shaped like a key, with a golden raven as its handle.

"Let me go! I'm not their freakin' familiar!" Grim thrashes around in the guys hold. "Yes, yes. Rebellious familiars always say that. Do be quiet for a bit, won't you?" He covers Grims muzzle. "Mmmrph!"

"My goodness, it's unprecedented for a new student to leave the gate on their own." He sighs with crossed arms. "Just how impatient can you be? No matter. The entrance ceremony has already begun. Let us return to the Mirror Chamber." He sassily turns around (with grim in his hold). "Uhm, 'xcuse me sir, whaddya mean new student?" You question as you follow him anyways. "Oh dear, that is a heavy accent.." He mumbles under his breath something about "pomefiore". "It's the room you woke up in, full with the flying coffins. All of the students here at the campus arrived by passing through such gates."

"Although typically the students have enough restraint to wait until I open them before waking up." He looks back at you with an unamused look on his face. "Yeahh, something blew my lid off.." You avoid eye contact with the dude, since it's kinda scary to look into someone's bright yellow irises.

"So in the end it appears that the culprit is the familiar of yours." He sighs as Grim starts making muffled noises. "If you're gonna bring it with you, you have to take responsibility for it." He looks at the time. "But now is not the time for such prattle. You have an entrance ceremony to attend to. Let's get a move on."

"Sorry, but..who're you again?" You tilt your head at him. "What's this? Are you still dazed?" He looks at you weirdly. "The timespace teleportation must have addled your memories..Well, these things happen, I suppose." He takes your hand in his. "I shall give you an explanation on our way there, as I am gracious." He laughs and guides you outside of the library, still holding your hand.

"That was, uh, kind of uncomfortable." You tell him as he quickly releases your hand. "Ah! my apologies, sir." Sir? Do you look like a man to him? I mean, sure you have muscles but girls can also.. eh, whatever. Best not to question it.

You two (three if you count Grim) are now in the courtyard as the guy starts to finally explain what's going on. "This is Night Raven College." He coughs. "It is an institution for students the world over who demonstrate a rare aptitude for magic. "It is the most prestigious academy of its sort in all of Twisted Wonderland." Twisted Wonderland? What in tarnation is that?

"And I am Dire Crowley. Having been entrusted with its care by the chairman, I serve as headmage." He says proudly with his hands on his hips. "What in the hay." You question. "Only those who the Dark Mirror perceives as having a talent for magic are admitted to the college. Those who are selected are summoned to the campus through those "gates," which can appear anywhere."

"A black carriage bearing one such gate should have come to meet you." He says, kinda annoyed by your accent and inability to comprehend what's going on. "What kinda fertilizer have I had my nose in.." You mumble to yourself, well not really "to yourself", since Crowley clearly heard what you said. "That black carriage serves to receive a student chosen by the Dark Mirror. It too bears a gate that connects to this campus. And as you know, sending a carriage to meet someone on a special day is a time-honored tradition."

"Where in tarnation is that a tradition!" You yell at him as he looks shocked by your outburst. "Mmfff! Mmmmmmfff!" Yes, we both understood that Grim. "Now, let us attend the entrance ceremony." Crowley smiles at you as you three continue walking..err, well the two of you were walking. Grim was..y'know.

As the three of you arrived at the entrance ceremony you took a look around, all of these people were..men, no women or anything. You were about to ask Crowley about the fact that there are no women until a redhead interrupted you.

"We're done with the entrance ceremony and dorm assignments? All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" The short redhead disclaims, quite harshly may I add.

"Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me." The boy with..lion ears yawned and said boredly.

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." The next boy, who had glasses said that..a bit too nice, no one's ever that nice.

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..." A handsome boy with purple tips on his hair asked, looking around for Crowley. "Some headmage he is." You slightly flinched as you heard a voice come from a floating tablet. 'Is that real?'

"Maybe he had a tummyache?" An innocent-looking boy with red eyes asked as Crowley made his presence clear by bursting through the doors. "Not at all!" He yells out. "Ah, speak of the devil." Redhead sighs as Crowley points at you. "If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show up for orientation. You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your possum." He smiles and pushes you forward.

"State thy name." The mirror asks you as you slightly sweatdrop at how ridiculous this is. "Y/N AJ L/N." You state your full name as you continue looking up at the mirror, feeling the stares of everyone on your back. "Y/N, the shape of thy soul is...I do not know."

"Come again?" Crowley crosses his arms. "I sense not a spark of magic from this young woman. The color, the shape. All are nothing." The mirror states. "Therefore, she is not suited for any dormitory." The mirror's "face" disappears as you turn around to look at Crowley. "Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who cannot even use magic? A woman no less!" He exclaims in distress.

"The way you said that makes my blood boil." You tell him, before removing the hood on your head, your hair flowing down your back and putting on your cowboy hat, readying yourself to tip it and introduce yourself. "Howdy-doo, Mr. Crowley, a pleasure makin' your acquaintance. I'm Y/N AJ L/N, a woman with no magic."

You heard a squeaky gasp from the crowd but ignored it. (Guess who that was.)

"But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence!" Crowley takes in your appearance, from your eyes to your hair. "Mmmph! Nnnrgggh..." Grim makes some odd sounds as he releases himself and stands in front of you on his back legs? or is it paws. "Then I'll take her place!" He yells with pride. "Hey! Stay right there, possum!" Crowley yells at Grim.

"Unlike that dumb human I can use magic! So lemme in the school instead!" He fist-bumps the air and then crosses his arms, or paws..whatever. "If you need proof I can show ya' right now!" Grim readies his attack as the redhead yells at everyone to get down. "Nnnaah!" Grim yells as he throws his fire at everything he can reach. "Waah! Hot! my butt's on fire!" The cute boy with red eyes exclaims.

"Someone catch that blasted animal before it sets the entire school ablaze!" Crowley points at Grim. "Che! Suck ups." The boy with the lion ears says as the handsome boy next to him tells him to hunt after the possum. Atleast that's what you think he said. "Why me? Do it yourself." He rolls his eyes. "Mr. Crowley, please leave it to me. If none of you are up to the task of catching a small animal, I will accept the responsibility." The kind man with glasses says as you look at the tablet. "WTG Azul. Rackin' up those participation credits."

"Umm, hey, could someone put out my butt fire already!?" Red eyes say in distress as you look around in your pockets to find anything to put out the fire with. 'Apple-cider? Does that work..?' Well instead of figuring out if it works..why not try it? You throw the apple cider on the red-eyed boy's ass and watch as he continuously pats his butt after you threw it. "What was that!? Were not allowed to have drinks! Well whatever you saved me!" He smiles brightly at you.

"Yeah well y'know what they say, pickin' an apple a day keeps the trouble away." You tip your hat at him playfully as he laughs, quite loudly too. "Are you all even listening!?" Crowley yells, ruining your moment with the red-eyed guy. "Preeetty sure you can handle catching one mangy possum all on your lonesome there, headmage." The lion-eared guy says while scratching his head.

"How many times do I gotta tell ya'? I ain't no possum!" Grim aims his fire towards him. "I'm the Great Grim who will become the best magician there ever was!" He smirks. "Aren't you a spunky little fellow? Riddle, would you be so kind...?" Glasses looks at the redhead as he sighs and crosses his arms. "Furry miscreant. I will abide by no rule-breaking. You will be judged by my hand. Off with your head!" He yells at Grim and uses some weird looking pen directed towards him. "Nygah!? What the hell is this!" Grim claws at the heart-shaped collar around his neck. 

"The Queen of Heart's Rule 23: "One must never bring a cat to a formal affair." Your very presence here is a violation of order. You will vacate these premises immediately." He says sternly and accusingly shoo's Grim away. "I'm not  a cat!" Grim yells before he tried to use his fire again. "Don't try to collar me! I'll burn it right off! Huh...? Wh-what gives? My fire ain't workin'!" He looks at his beans, wiggling them a bit. "Until I deign to remove that collar, you won't be using any magic. You're naught but a pet cat now." Redhead smirks, that was kinda attractive.

"W-what? I ain't no pet!" Grim complains as redhead looks at him sternly. "Don't worry, i'd never keep a pet like you." Okay, that was uncalled for. "I'll take it off anyway when you get thrown out." Redhead says, like hes comforting him. (He was not.)

"Ha-Ha! Good show as always, Riddle. You're signature spell locks down any magic. It's quite handy. I've just GOT to have it—ah, I mean, I've just got to have respect for it." Glasses sweatdrops as Crowley starts talking. "Y/N! Was I not clear that you are expected to take responsibility for your familiar? Now discipline your—" You cut him off. "Mr. Crowley, he's not mine, i've been tryin' to tell you!"

"W-what? it isn't yours?" He clears his throat. "Then let's get it out of the school, we wont turn you into a stew, for i am gracious!" Crowley smiles, like he just got the best idea ever.  "Gyaa! Lemme go!" Grim tries to run away but got picked up. "I'm goin to! i'm going to..Become the greatest magician!" He yells just before the guards shut the door. "He looked more angry than a worm in an apple on cider-makin' day.." You mumble to yourself while fixing your hair.

"We had a bit of trouble along the way but this brings the entrance ceremony to an end! Dormitory heads, please show the new students back to the dorms." Crowley orders the housewardens. "Hm? Come to think of it, i don't see the dorm leader for Diasomnia, Mr. Draconia around at all.." He puts his finger on his chin as lion ears speaks up. "That's no different from usual, is it?"

"What? Did nobody tell him about the ceremony?" The dude with the red eye asks no one in particular as he looks around the place. "If your going to complain about him not being here, you should've invited him yourself." Purple-tips says sternly to the red-eyed. "Maybe, but I don't know him too well either..." He says as murmurs and rumors that spreading throughout the new students. 'Well hay, you should really invite that guy someday, Pinkie would be happy..' You sweatdrop and watch the men murmur to eachother.

"Draconia... Like, Malleus Draconia? THAT Draconia?" One of them say to their friend. "So it's true? He really does go to school here?" "Scary.." Whoa, it's high-school all over again. "I was correct." As you hear the new voice you quickly turn your head to look at him. "I figured I'd come down and see for myself whether Malleus had made an appearance. But once again, he was evidently not informed that his presence was required at an official ceremony..." He mumbles to himself as he suddently looks at you.

You stare back at him confused until you tip your hat at him, receiving a wink in response. "You have my sincerest apologies. I assure you, this oversight was in no way intended as a snub." Glasses says from next to you, startling you because he came out of no-where (he was there the whole time, your just blind.) "I mean, you must admit, he's not exactly the easiest person to strike up a conversation with." Redhead says from beside you too. 'Where they here the entire time!' You sweatdrop.

"No matter. All who were assigned to House Diasomnia, follow me. I just hope he doesn't sulk about this." The newcomer sighs before gesturing for the students to follow him. Needless to say, all of the housewardens followed his leads and took their students back to their dormities. "Well then, Y/N. I'm terribly sorry about this but.. We must have you leave the school." He looks at you sadly (or atleast you think he was sad.) "Those without any talent for magic cannot be allowed to attend classes here. But do not fret, the dark mirror will send you directly back from whence you came." He nods his head torwards the mirror.

"Enter the gate and picture your home clearly in your mind.." He pushes you forward as you stumble a bit before composing yourself and picture Ponyville and Sweet Apple Acres. "Oh dark mirror" Guide this one back to the place they belong!" He exclaims proudly with outstretched arms. But the mirror stayed silent. "Once more..Oh dark mirror! Guide this-!" He coughs before being interrupted by the speaking mirror.

"There is no such place." You look at the mirror in shock, Ponyville does exist, and you know it. "The place they belong is nowhere in this world.." It states "It does not exist." Crowley looks flabbergasted before speaking up. "How can that be? My, but today is a veritable cavalcade of impossible phenomena!" Excuse me what. "This has never happended throughout my long tenure. I must confess that I am at something of a loss. Tell me: From what land do you hail." He looks at you, waiting for your response.

"Born in C/N, i live in Texas." You say as he puts his hand on his chin again, he really must love his chin huh? "Ive never heard of that place.. I am intimately acquainted with the origins of every student who has ever come here, and yet... This mysterious homeland of your eludes me. Let us go to the library and look it up, shall we?"

A/N

FIRST CHAPTER YAYA!! How was it (˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧ (tell me if they are stuff i can change/make better!)

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: Oct. 27, 2023

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

60.8K 2.9K 41
This isn't a typical sans x reader(now papyrus x reader too). It's got more than that, well at least a different plot device first chapters will be a...
178K 4K 25
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙨? 𝙃𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙤 �...
100K 2.7K 38
13 chances 13 chances to kill her 13 chances to live. 13 Just 13 ???: "Time to Go To Sleep, little kitten..." Twelve to ten. Nine to seven. Six to fo...
8.4K 219 23
crackfic-esque. writing this bc im hyperfixated on these stupid movies and i have no other outlet for said hyperfixation. pls help me. this takes pla...