COMPLICATED SOULMATE (An Aryl...

Autorstwa ChizzyGifty

Aryan a 28 years successful young man and the CEO of Rathore group of Industries who is obsessed over his rev... Więcej

NOTICE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THRE
CHAPTER FOUR
TEASER
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER EIGHT

463 21 10
Autorstwa ChizzyGifty

“Adi you shouldn’t say such things about her, you know she has been nothing but nice even though you treated her unfairly” Arpana tries to reason with an infuriated Aditya.

“Mom you don’t understand it, Aryan said it to my face that he makes love to her”

“Did he mention her name, did you speak to Imlie, did she confirm it herself?”

“He didn’t mention her name directly but he told me he…. I can’t even ask Imlie because she avoids me, she hardly answers my question properly”

“I don’t understand you Bhai, Imlie is a single lady and young at that she can live her life and date whomever she chooses, why do you think she owes you an explanation to what’s going on between her and Aryan Singh Rathore?” Rupali cuts in

“I was her husband Rupi I brought her to the city, whatever happened was wrong yes but now I want her back she can at least hear me out…”

“she doesn’t owe you anything Bhai, remember when she was standing at that door wanting to explain herself but you didn’t give her the chance. If she has moved on, please just let her be happy”

“Happy with Aryan, he doesn’t love her, he is only taking advantage of her innocence, in fact I don’t think Imlie is innocent at all, she has completely changed, her attire and looks has changed completely, most times she wears western cloths to work”

“It’s her life Adi, if you want Imlie back you need to control your anger and stop judging her” Nishant chips in

“He is taking her out of India next week, they are going to Vancouver”

“What, you can’t be serious Adi” Rupi exclaims

“I am serious, he is doing everything to impress her and Imlie is falling for him”

“Oh my God Adi who wouldn’t? Aryan Singh Rathore, every girl dreams to have him. I can’t believe he is all over Imlie out of all the classy girl Indian”

“My point exactly, he is just taking advantage of her, Imlie shouldn’t be his type”

“Adi its not about being his type, must be something he sees Imlie that attract his to her, you know how Imlie is and Aryan might end up grooming Imlie into ‘his type’ since he doesn’t mind being seen in public with her” Nishant opines which gaining a glare from Aditya.

**********

“I want to you to keep a close watch and make sure you are not noticed to avoid suspicions” Aryan speaking on the phone to someone on the other end

“Yes, Boss we are on it”

Some knocks at the door and comes in. Aryan is typing away on his phone standing close to the window

“Yes, Shilpa what is it?” Aryan asks still looking at his phone

“Sir you have a call from the Canada, it’s a lady her name is Hailey”

“Connect her to me” Aryan replies and heads back to his chair waiting to get on the line as Shilpa leaves.

“Hello Miss Hailey”

“Good day Mr. Rathore, I just called to inform you that all preparation has been made and we have a good number of people registered”

“That’s good let me know if there is anything needed”

“Okay Sir”

Aryan puts down the telephone and goes back to working on his laptop.

************

“Imlie that’s Canada you are going to not Pagdandya, you need enough jacket and sweaters not just your regular Kameez or Salwar suit” Arpita rambles while helping Imlie pack her bags for her trip when they came back from shopping.

“Didi all these seems too much, I have never worn boots before, even all this jeans, gowns and skimpy tops I don’t think I will ever wear them” Imlie replies sitting on the bed while folding her undies into a mini sack

“Fine don’t wear them but I am going to pack them and you will go with them, lets see what happens when you get there”

“Fine I won’t argue with you anymore, but can I ask a question Didi?”

“Go ahead”

“You bought different sets of new cloths and everything but you didn’t change either my shampoo or my cream or even my cologne and body spray why?”

“Hmm maybe because I love them and besides, they have nice scent and Aru…”

“Arpi you see my international passport anywhere?” Aryan who has been listening to them from outside cuts her off

“Aru why should I know where your passport is when I barely see it?”

The three looks at each other and Imlie continues with packing her undies while Aryan notices them in her hand, Aryan racks his hand through his hair and zones out in his thoughts

“Pack as many as you can Imlie, because I don’t know how many I am bound to rip apart on this trip” with a smirk on his face.

“Helloooo Aru, are you hearing me, where did you zone off to?” Arpita asks snapping her fingers at him pulling him out of his thoughts.

“Didi please come with me” Aryan pulls her by her wrist out of Imlie’s room, once they were outside, he halted his steps

“Di what was that, what were you about telling her just now before I came in?”

“What was I telling?” Arpita asks putting her hands on her waist looking straight at his face

“Di please can you stop mentioning my name in your conversations with Imlie at least for now please”

“Why, why should I do that, how is it even possible to have a discussion with her without mentioning your name?”

“Di please at least for now”

Now that’s a rare one for Arpita, her brother hardly says please ‘wow Imlie what have you done to my brother’

“Fine I will try, so your passport how did you lose it?” Aryan remains quiet looking at her and she gets the message, he wasn’t looking for any passports.

She sighs and goes back to Imlie’s room to help her complete her packing while Aryan heads back to his room.

Few days later, Aryan and Imlie are on their way to the office, it’s a day prior to their travelling date, they will leave for Vancouver tomorrow. Aryan has been looking forward to this day.

Imlie clears her throat “ ABP I wanted to talk to you about something, in fact I have been meaning to ask” she purses, wondering how she will present her question without sounding desperate or giving the wrong impression, Aryan steals a glance at her waiting for her question but she seemed flustered, unsure of how she could present here question to him, Imlie rolled her lower lip between her teeth and kept a steady gaze on the faded vehicle in front of them.  

“Fuck”, his sharp curse startled her, it came suddenly and drew her attention back, Aryan tightened his fingers around the steering wheel until his knuckles lost blood circulation, his cock twitched within his suit pant and his nostrils flared. Her scent was everywhere, invading his system in the most toxic manner possible.

She was like a shot of heroin; prolonged and insanely pleasurable, he had to focus he needed a distraction but none was coming, Imlie isn’t helping matters.

Was she trying to cause an accident, Aryan pulled of the highway and instant Imlie sat up straight “what are you doing”, she had no idea what her little actions did to him, some thing as simple as biting her lower lips played with his arousal, she unmanned him without even realizing it.

Aryan stepped out of the car “Petrol” is all he muttered back.
He lied there was enough petrol in the vehicle to serve for two good days. But any more miles with her lip biting and he was sure they’d become scrap metal. After catching his breath for a while, he stepped back into the car and drove off.

***********

“Imlie I need to speak to you” Aditya uttered coming into the break room where Imlie was making tea

“What is it?” Imlie asked

“Imlie don’t go on that trip with Mr. Rathore”

Imlie looked at him with disgust written all over her face.

“What are you saying, what gives you the right to tell me what I should or should not do?”

“You can’t go on that trip with him, can’t you see he is doing all this to entice you”

“And what’s so wrong about that Aditya Sir?”
Aditya looked at her with shocked expression but she is not done yet

“What is wrong if he is trying impress or entice me, don’t I deserve to get attention from anyone or is it that you think he is not good for me?”

“What are you saying Imlie?”

“I am saying that I am single, young and willing to live my life to the fullest and I don’t see anything wrong in that”

“Is it that you can’t stand to see me progress or that you can’t stand seeing me happy?”

“What nonsense?” Aditya spat

“this is not nonsense, for the first time in my life I get an opportunity to travel out the country, Amma is happy, dadda is happy, Kaki maa and Didi are happy, even Maa and Rupi are happy for me but you seem to have a problem with it despite knowing what I am going there for”

“Imlie can’t you see what Aryan is doing, he is trying to….”

“No, I can’t see anything, in fact i don't want to see anything,  I can’t continue with this conversation” she picks up her tea from the counter and heads back to her cubicle without noticing Aryan standing on one side of the door.

Immediately she left Aryan stepped into the room wearing a smirk on his face with his hands in his pocket.

“Were you really trying to talk her out of a trip that cost me $20,000 to organize that event in Canada?”

“What, so you mean there was no conference at the first place?”
Aryan smiled

“Nah Mr. Tripathi you got it all wrong, there is a conference and it will hold but….. Ever heard of pre-honeymoon?” Aryan gave a devilish smile and left a confused, widened eye and angry Aditya fuming in the breakroom.

“So, he organized this conference to take Imlie out of the country, but how, why this is Canada not India how is he able to do it?” he asks no one, if only he knew Aryan could organize just about any even in some foreign countries effortlessly.

Aditya quickly takes out his phone to convert $20,000 dollars to rupees and his mouth falls open by the result, this amount can literally feed and clothe him and his family for months, but why is he doing all this for Imlie of all people if he is just using her?

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL
HAPPEN IN VANCOUVER?
SORRY FOR THE DELAYED UPDATE

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

7.3K 958 19
**Keshavi Mishra × Arjun Sharma** Keshavi who is suffering from her insecurities and have trust issues towards men because of some...
19.3K 1.1K 17
(Sequel to Villain) A glimpse of Aryan's past is revealed to Imlie by her ex-husband. Imlie knows better to trust any word of his. But the bottom lin...
3.3K 203 15
Tara doesn't have huge expectations from life she just wants to live in the movement. A very friendly and happy going. Had something in past which ma...
23.1K 1.2K 28
A 20 years old girl and 28 years old man. Girl is innocent cute thinks straight. bubbly but introvert. a normal higher middle class family girl. lov...