Yes Professor? A Student/Teac...

Bởi Lovedove07

I started to aim the paper ball when I was disturbed by a husky chuckle, a sexy chuckle at that! "uh ,uh ,uh... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 pt 1
Chapter 13 pt 2
Chapter 13 pt 3
Chapter 13 pt 3 Cont'
Chapter 14
AUTHORS NOTE(IMPORTANT!)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
*Authors Note* - You Ask The Questions!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sneak Peek!
Chapter 23
**Characters Asks**
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 *BONUS SPECIAL*
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Favorite charater?
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Story!

Chapter 5

68.6K 1.4K 511
Bởi Lovedove07

Chapter 5

I'm Damien Carter, James brother.

-----------------------

Special thanks to my bestie (Tanayfabre) for helping me out with this chapter.

And another thanks to Adelaine for making me this amazing book cover!!! I love it soo much.

------------------

Becca's POV

"Uhh hi professor." I stuttered.

"What are the two of you doing here?" Professor said seething with anger. I couldn't help but giggle, he sounded like he cared.

"Um well we are enjoying the music professor, right Becca?" Charlotte said sounding believable. I just nodded. 

"So what's in your cups?" The guy next to professor asked. Huh he looked a little like professor with his blue eyes and black hair.

"Umm..." Charlotte said in a raspy voice as if her voice betrayed her. I glanced at Charlie she had the reddest cheeks ever. I must be drunk because she looks nervous about this guy.

"Are you going to answer me?" The guy who looks a lot like professor asked.

"Waterish?"Charlie answered but the way it came out sounded more like a question."

Professor brought me out of my thoughts. " You have to be 21 to get into this club."

Busted.

"So how did the two of you get in?" Professor Carter asked while crossing his arms.

"By saying please."  I said

Smooth Becca I should slap myself.

Charlotte laughed but was quickly silenced by a concerned stare from this stranger who happened to look just like professor.

Before he could speak I grabbed Charlotte and was getting up not before Professor grabbed my waist. He leaned in, Gosh he smelled good like sandalwood cologne.

"We're taking you home." He said.

Finally my prayers have been answered. Oh James!

"What? no that's okay " Charlotte said nudging me." Becca and I made it here on our own and were leaving here on our own, besides you're not our teacher tonight." Charlotte finished saying.

Damn Charlotte and her words, I wanted to take him home and cuddle.

I literally shook my head, Being drunk is making me think unrational thoughts!

"You heard him, we're taking you home and that's the end of it." The stranger said in a surprising tone that made it clear that he wasn't taking no for an answer.

"Ok if youu think t-that's a good i-idea." Charlotte said while stuttering.

We don't even know your name."  I said looking at the stranger.

"I'm Damien Carter, James' younger brother." He answered.

I knew they looked alike!

"I'm Charlotte... It's nice to meet you." I noticed that she wasn't making any eye contact.

"Becs, Let's go!" Professor said while grabbing my hand and escorting us out the club. 

Damn he sounded HOT! I just wanted to kiss him.

As we made our way out of the club I noticed Charlie looking a bit distracted just as I was.

We stopped walking when we got to the side of the club which held the parking lot.

We was about to get into this jet black Audi when Charlie stopped.

"Wait have either of you been drinking?" She asked.

I scolded myself for not thinking of that.

"James has but I haven't" Damien said reassuringly.

"Okay lets go then." I said because for some reason every time Damien speaks up she gets all quiet.

Charlie was about to sit in the back seat with me until Damien spoke up.

"Nope we're not going to have two drunk girls in the back, lord knows what will happen." He said while shaking his head.

"Were not drunk, Just buzzed." Charlie finally said.

"Doesn't matter, You're sitting up front with me." Damien said while opening the passenger seat for her.

I sat in the back along with Professor Carter.

"Nice car, who's is it?" I asked.

"Mine" Damien said.

"What's the destination ladies?" Damien asked.

It seemed like the question was more directed to Charlotte so I just let her answer.

"Uh 334 BookPages Lane." She answered.

"I took the most valuable thing that I'll ever have in my life, my Iphone."

Me:  Who's address is that?

Charlie: My aunt. She's cool and lives closer to the school.

Me: Ok

--------------------

So this whole time you guys know my name yet I still don't know yours. Damien said sneaking a look at Charlie.

"That's Becca Mclarin and I'm Charlotte Baine, But I like to be called Charlie."

The way she said Baine sounded so bitter that made my heart ache. Why is that?

"Any relation to Cravin Baine?" He asked.

"No." She said with the same bitterness as before.

-----------------

As they continued a basic one sided conversation I turned my gaze from the window and noticed Professor Carter looking at me. He looked so dazed.

As if he just noticed that I caught him staring at me he just coughed and looked away.

"So how did you guys really get into the club Becs?" He asked staring directly at me this time.

Stick to your story, You can do this. I thought to myself.

"With our fake I.D's."

Dammit

"You two have fake ID's? Hand them over NOW." He said while holding his hand out.

His tone was so demanding. I wanted to kiss those gorgeous plump pink lips but knowing that I couldn't I just handed him my ID.

"You too Charlotte." Professor said.

"What...Yeah right you wouldn't believe what I had to go through just to get these." She said

"Charlie. Now" Damien said with his voice just as deep as his brothers so I know it had the same effect on her as it did me when ever Professor spoke.

"She handed it over to him not uttering some nice words.

-----------------

"We're here!" Damien said pulling up to a nice size house that looks cozy, You could also see a soccer net in the front of the garage. Kids.

"Thanks for the ride, and I'll see you tomorrow professor." Charlie said before stepping out of the car. Soon after that Damien made his way out of the car just leaving Professor Carter and I.

"Thanks professor, I'll see you in class." I was about to open the door when I felt his cold hand on my arm, This caused me to shiver slightly just by his touch.

Don't look, don't look . Damn I looked.

I was met by his blue eyes.

"You can call me James outside of class." He said looking deeply into my hazel brown eyes.

I just nodded not being able to speak.

He leaned in closer which got my heart beating a mile a minute.

"I'll see you tomorrow Becs, and please don't wear things like that in public. It's very distracting." Each word tickled my ear sending chills down my spine. Before getting out of the car he kissed my cheek.

Oh how envious I was of my cheek wishing it was my lips that he was kissing.

I walked up the drive way and saw Charlie and Damien talking. She looked so nervous. We're definitely going to talk about this. Just as I thought that he leaned in and kissed her left cheek. I made my way to her. These Carter men are so charming.

Finally next to her she looked like she just got a puppy for Christmas. I had to snap her out of it .

"Charlotte, it's cold."  I said.

"Oh yeah, right cold."

Damien walked back to his car.

She reached in her bag and pulled out her keys. As soon as she opened the door I couldn't stop replaying this night's events in my head and I wouldn't change anything!

James Carter, You're going to be the death of me.

-----------------

We were engulfed by darkness. Being that we were buzzed we stumbled a bit. Suddenly light appeared in the living room, as we made our way towards it we were confronted by a women in a pale pink silk robe. She has brown shoulder length hair, green eyes, and pale skin. She looked a little pissed.

"What are you doing here so late obviously drunk?" She asked tapping her foot.

She sounded like a concerned parent.

"Hey Aunt Silvie how are you?" Charlie asked.

"Answer me Charlie." She said

"Well...This is Becca. We had a bit of drinks, and before you ask we got a ride." She said.

"It's nice to meet you Becca. It's nice to see Charlie making friends." Charlie's aunt said smiling from ear to ear.

"The room is just as you left it. Good night girls." she said.

-----------

Once we entered the room I was taken back by the simplicity of it.

The room had a beige carpet and red walls. My favorite color. She had a two seat sofa on the side of the massive bedroom and a huge stereo on top of shelves that looked like it was meant for a book shelf. There was a 32 inch flat screen TV in the front of the room, a black night stand, a massive walk in closet and a large Queen size bed that was covered in a rose pink and red comforter/duvet.

"I stay here often so I don't have to deal with my dad." Charlie said as if she knew I was going to ask why she has her own room in her aunt's house.

"We should shower tonight." She turned her head and looked at the digital clock on the night stand.

"It's 3 o'clock I have class at 10 and you have class at 10:30." She was right dammit!

She went into her walk in closet and came out with black Capri sweat pants and a yellow tank top. "Towels are in the bathroom." Charlie said.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked looking around.

Right here." Charlie said opening a door that I thought was just another wardrobe closet.

"You have a bathroom in your room!" I said sounding truly shocked.

"Yeah I have some underwear for you, It still has the tags on them." Charlie said.

Good, meaning it hasn't been worn I thought to myself.

We finally showered and got into her large bed. I glanced at the clock once again and realized it was 3:45 am. I soon drifted off to sleep just thinking about what a great night today has been.

-------------

"Wakey, wakey!!"

Once my eye sight was focused I saw a chipper looking Charlotte then I was overcame with a huge headache.

"Here you go."

I glanced over to see what Charlie was handing me. It was two aspirins and a tall glass of water. I swallowed the pills within a few seconds and covered my head with the comforter once again.

"Becca it's 9:00, you gotta wake up." Charlie said.

I internally groaned and stood up.

"What size are you in Jeans, shirts, and shoes? Charlie asked

"Size 5 in jeans, small in shirts and 61/2 in shoes." I answered back

"I knew we were meant to be friends. Were the same size!" Charlotte said a little too loud for my liking.

"Shhh." I said a bit too harsh.

"Sorry" She said laughing.

-----------------------

Dressed in a red v-neck shirt with jean caprice on matched with red short converse. I sat down next to Charlie in the second row at 1:00 for James class. I was so excited to see him even if the last time I saw him was a few hours ago.

"Good afternoon class." James said while placing his bag on his desk that sat before him.

"Were going to continue on with the bones and where they are in our body after the attendance."

The class just nodded but I had something else in mind. I couldn't stop looking at his body and how his royal blue shirt hugged his muscles and how great his butt looked in those jeans that he was wearing.

All of a sudden I felt a hard pinch on my arm.

"Owww!!!" I said giving Charlie a evil glare.

"Professor was calling your name 3 times already!" she said

"Oh, here." I said afraid of looking at James.

"Well since Becs seems so caught up in her thoughts she is going to be our example. Come on over Becs." James said.

I could hear the smile in his voice.

I sat up and walked to the front of the classroom.

I stood next to the life size skeleton and waited for directions.

I felt James's presence behind me. All of a sudden I felt cool hands on my collar bone.

"Okay class what is this called? " James asked while gliding his finger tips down my most sensitive spot.

I felt goose bumps surface every where his hands touched.

"The Clavicle!" Chastity (dip dyed hair girl) screamed.

"Correct, Now what is this?" James asked now feeling my rib cage. He moved his hands up and down making my shirt slowly ride up. Once I felt his palm on my bare skin I felt all warm and to be honest I was starting to feel horny.

"The rib cage." Charlotte said smiling like she was happy she got it right.

"Good job Charlie, Now what is this muscle?" James asked the class while rubbing the back of my neck.

In order to do this he had to grab my hair in one hand and hold it up so that he could feel the back of my neck.

It was silent, No one raised their hands.

"No one knows what this is?" James asked still rubbing the back of my neck. Once again I was feeling goosebumps.

My body was going out of control! My breathing wasn't it's normal pace and to make it all worse I was getting wet just by the touch of this man.

I knew my boobs were fully erect by now and I just remembered today Charlotte gave me a regular bra, Not a padded one!

"Come on guys this is easy." James said while grabbing on to my hair even tighter. This just made me want to moan in pleasure but I had to stop myself. I was growing even more wet down there and my nipples would soon be visible for all the class to see if I didn't get out of here now.

"It's the Nuchal DAMMIT!" I said. I walked towards my seat got my stuff and got out of the class room.

---------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this long chapter. Please vote,comment,and follow if u haven't already.

-Cassie

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

960K 13.5K 17
The fabric over my eyes was silky. The warmth between my legs was spreading. My breath came into pants. Even though I couldn't see I could still fee...
19 0 6
A chilly air cascaded over my skin, and I shivered. Then I felt something pull me close. It was warm, and I instantly nestled closer to it. I woke up...
637 37 38
I hit the door and just when I want to turn and grab the doorknob he pushes me with my back against the door. It was forceful but it didn't hurt. He...
172K 3.1K 22
"Don't call me anything but Jade!" I scowled. "And what happens if I don't?" He took a step forward making me feel smaller in seconds. "I-i..." "Rig...