Vivacious《Cullen's》

Bởi ThinYoongi

ᵥᵢ·ᵥₐ·cᵢₒᵤₛ /vəˈvāSHəs,vīˈvāSHəs/ (adj•) full of life and good spirits happy and lively in a way that is att... Xem Thêm

•《Part I》•
•《Characters》•
•《aesthetics 》•
•《chapter I》•
•《Chapter II》•
•《Chapter III》•
•《Chapter IV》•
•《Chapter V》•
•《Chapter VI》•
•《Chapter VII》•
•《Chapter VIII》•
•《Chapter IX》•
•《chapter X》•
•《chapter XI》•
•《chapter XII》•
•《Chapter XIII》•
•《ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ》•
•《Chapter XVI》•
•《Chapter XVII》•
•《Chapter XVIII》•
•《chapter XIX》•
•《chapter XX》•
•《Chapter XXI》•
•《chapter XXII》•
•《chapter XXIII》•
•《chapter XXIV》•
•《Chapter XXV》•

•《ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xv》•

2.6K 81 3
Bởi ThinYoongi

After Arianna's date with Alice and Jasper the three of them made their way back to the Cullen residence, since it was Saturday night Arianna planned on spending another night there. After Arianna had told them all about herself they told her everything she asked, which included their history before and after they turned; of course Alice didn't know much about her past but Jasper told her everything he knew. Arianna felt horrible for how Jasper came to be what he is, yet she thought he was one of the bravest people she knew.

The two thought she would not want to be with them after they told her of Jasper's past, they thought she would think he was a monster. But she proved them wrong as she got up and gave him a huge hug.

The three arrived back at the covens home and Jasper walked around the car to help the girls out of the vehicle. As he offered Ari his arm she looked up at him with a bright smile and said.

"Such a gentleman," the three laughed as Jasper held the door to the house open for them.

"Your back, finally." Emmett said ending with an exaggerated groan. He was once again playing video games, Rose next to him with a fashion magazine in hand. Carlisle and Esme came out of the kitchen as the three walked in and Bella and Edward were nowhere in sight.

"How was your day?" Esme asked with a kind smile.

"It was very good, lots of fun." Arianna responded. Emmett switched his games off, onto the regular news channel and made his way over to everyone else. They all sat down and talked about how their days went. As time passed eventually Bella and Edward joined them in conversation.

"A State-wide alert has just come through," Suddenly everyone's attention was toward the tv and Carlisle turned up the volume. "There has been yet another disappearance in the Seattle area. This is the third disappearance since that of Riley Biers last year. Seattle police advise that everyone take extra precaution when traveling the city alone. If anyone has any information about these missing people please contact your local police." Four pictures flash up onto the screen, one being Riley and three others, two guys and one girl. All of them are young, either late teens, or early thirties. The group of vampires exchanged a look that the two human girls did not notice.

"That's so sad, I wonder what's going on." Arianna muttered.

°•°•°•°•°

The following Monday when they arrived at school Edward had mentioned to Arianna that he was taking Bella and her out after school. Where? She had no clue but she went throughout the day with a building excitement.

Once it was lunch time the girls made their way to their group of friends. Edward follows behind subtly.

"My fellow students. We are the future. Anything is possible if we just believe, blah, blah, blah-" Arianna giggled at Mike's 'speech' as she took her seat,

"Yeah, this will be my speech... If I want people to throw their diplomas at my head." Jessica replied, rolling her eyes with an annoyed look. The others all looked at the two bickering with amused looks. Mike shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

"Ya gotta embrace the cliches, Jess."

"They are the bread and butter of all valedictorians." Eric chimed in.

"This is why you're not valedictorian." Eric gave a little shove to his girlfriend.

"I chose to exit the political arena to spend more time with my family."

"Jess doesn't need cliches. She's gonna rock that speech." Bella chimed in after a bit, Arianna quickly agreed with a hum and nod.

"Rock? It'll change lives."

Jessica then stopped talking and looked over as Alice and Jasper took a seat to Ariannas right.

"I've decided to throw a party." Alice announced with a wide grin.

"After all, how many times will we graduate high school?" Jasper said with a grin, the vampires all smiled a little at the innuendo.

"A party? At your house?" Angela asked.

"Woah. I've never seen their house." Jessica said with an excited grin.

"No one's ever seen their house." Eric mentioned, Arianna looked over at Edward who had an annoyed look.

"Another party, Alice?" Edward huffed out.

"It'll be fun." She replied hopefully.

"That's what you said last time?" It was Bella this time that spoke and Arianna could tell that what she said had hurt Alice's feelings. Arianna placed her hand on Alice's thigh from under the table in comfort. Alice then when rigid, her eyes glossed over and she had a faraway look. She was having a vision.

"Hey, do you need any help with that?" Bella asked, trying to get the attention off of the pixie-like vampire. Once Alice came out of her trance-like state the three vampires exchanged looks. Edward then gave Bella a tight smile when she gave him a questioning glance. After the whole ordeal the conversation quickly changed to what everyone was planning to do after they graduated.

Later that day after school ended Edward drove his two human mates to the meadow Bella and him frequent. Edward quickly grabbed a large blanket and a wicker basket out of his trunk and led the girls into the center of the field. The three of them sat down on the blanket and Edward began taking the various food items out of the basket.

"This is amazing, Thank you." Arianna said with a smile as Edward handed her a glass bottle of coca cola. He gave her a bright smile back.

"Of course, I'd do anything for you girls." He replied. He handed the girls each a ham and cheese sandwich. The two girls quickly dug in.

"When did you grab all of this?" Bella asked curiously.

"Remember when I ran to the 'bathroom' in our last period?" Bella nodded. "Well I actually ran home really quickly and Esme had it all packed for me so I just grabbed it and ran back."

"I was confused as to why you were going to the bathroom." Bella said and the two girls laughed.

The three of them enjoyed their time together, and talked about pretty much anything that came to their minds. Edward mostly just wanted to get to know Arianna a little bit more since he knew everything about Bella already, their time was filled with him asking her questions about her life before Forks.

The teens left before sundown and made their way to the police station. Edward was dropping the girls off to their fathers who were talking the girls out for dinner. Once Edward had parked the car he walked around and opened the doors for the girls and helped them out. Bella and Edward talked quietly about the situation with Charlie as they walked up the stairs. The three of them looked through the glass doors and saw the girls' fathers sitting with a couple talking. Charlie looked up and signaled for them to wait outside.

"He'll get over it someday. Don't worry." Bella said, sighing as she turned back toward the two.

"No. That's not what's bothering him." Edward started with a far away look, he was listening in on their conversation. "Those people. Their son has gone missing. Riley Biers."

Bella studied his face for a moment before replying.

"Do you know something about this?" Edward slowly nods.

"Seattle. The unexpected disappearances, killings- we've been tracking it for a while."

"You're talking about the people we saw on the tv the other day?" Arianna asked, the boy nodded.

"Our kind generally sticks to victims who won't be missed. Or they move on quickly. But whoever is in Seattle isn't playing by the rules."

"You said– if vampires kill too conspicuously, the Volturi step in–" Edward lets out a sigh. "But if they go to Seattle, they could come up here, see I'm still human..." Edward hugged her reassuringly.

"We won't let it get that far. We'll protect both of you, whatever it takes." He told her as he held her closely. After a moment the couple comes walking out along with the girls' fathers.

"You ready, girls?" Charlie asked looking at the three of them, "It is still just the four of us for dinner, right?"

"No I'm just dropping the girls off, sir." Edward said with his signature crooked smile, "Oh. Bella, my parents wanted to remind you about that airline ticket they gave you for your last birthday."

Bella looks at him curiously, she can tell something is going on but she can't place it. Edward isn't giving anything away.

"What airline ticket?"

"A round trip to Florida to visit mom." Bella answers, her father raises his eyebrows.

"That was... generous."

"It expires soon. They thought you might want to use it this weekend." Edward said.

"I can't just drop everything and go."

"It could be your last chance to visit with her before you... graduate." he hesitated before saying this, he doesn't wish for her to turn into what he is, he doesn't want it for either of the girls.

"It wouldn't hurt you to get away for a couple days. Get some time away." Charlie said slowly.

"I would like to see mom. Maybe I will go.." She looks up at Edward, a subtle almost unnoticeable smile on her face. "If you'll use the companion ticket."

"Wait, there are two tickets?" Charlie said, not too keen on the idea. Edward was slow to reply as he was thinking of what to say.

"Well we actually thought it'd be a good idea for Ari to go up with you, if she and her father were okay with it. I know you want her to meet your mom." Daniel looked over at the group, he was silently listening.

"Well I don't have any issue buying a ticket for Arianna. That way the three of you could go." Daniel was amused watching his long time friend get frustrated over his daughter's boyfriend. He could tell how much the boy loved her and didn't see any harm in the charming boy. Edward just gave a tight smile at the four of them, frustrated with his attempt to get the girls out of town.

A/N- Heyyyyy guys, I know it's been a minute... So in my literal one year hiatus I had a baby... I'm so sorry about the delay I was very focused on my pregnancy and then the last three months since my boy was born. I totally lost interest in writing this as soon as I found out I was pregnant and just completely left y'all hanging. I'm gonna try to keep updating, it might just be slow updates since I now have a little human to take care of lol.

As for the story itself. When starting to write this I wrote in the Rose and Emmett were still in school with them but in the movies they aren't. So as of this chapter they aren't going to be written in to the school days. Just thought I'd let you know.
Thank you guys for reading!!!
-ThinYoongi

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

434K 7.1K 27
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚂𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚎. 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 �...
1M 26.1K 57
"𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆, 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒅." - 𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂. 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚞...
221K 5.8K 35
"You Loved Me When I Couldn't Love Myself Or When I Felt Like No One Did."
141K 3K 12
𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛