Fix You [ JINKOOK ]✔️

moonseokjinlovesyou tarafından

[ completed ] A broken person is like a broken vessel, how much ever someone tries to fill the water in it, i... Daha Fazla

1. Characters
2. Glimpse of their life
3. A good fuck
4. Bad guy
5. My special someone
6. Exclusive
7. scars hurts
8. Little flirt
9. New turn
10. kiss me
11. Unexpected
12. The city of ours
13. Guilt ?
14. For time being
15. Return to shit
16. Persistent
17. Fu*ked Up to Love
18. Its just sex
19. What Is Love?
20. Feelings are scary
21. Celebrity life
22. Tears
23. scarred and scared
24. More than sex?
25. Broken
26. Beautiful morning
27. Doesn't deserve
28. Pain is bitch
29. New chapter
30. Loved
31. Pieces of Me
32. New Buddies
33. Turn
34. Reveal
35. Tore
36. Danger
37. Disaster
39. End
40. Healing?
41.Broken Heart
42. Mending the Heart❤️

38. Hurt

843 113 19
moonseokjinlovesyou tarafından

The memories flood as Seokjin steps into the mansion, it looks unused. The maintenance is so poor, spider webs are spread over the walls and dust is filled everywhere. His grandfather's hate for his mother made them move out of the mansion burying all the memories deep down.

Seokjin feels his heart, he feels tightening around his throat. The garden made his eyes fill, he could still see the kid Seokjin running away from his mother who was trying to feed him. How fun it was when he got caught by those warm hands. The tears roll down as he walks past the garden. He opens the main door and the sound fills the room, giving chills down his spine.

His one step inside the house made him shiver with those ugly memories, the memories of his dad's hand running over him, his grandfather's loud screaming, his mother's cries, those fearful nights when he heard his mother's screaming inside the bedroom, his mother's devastating state when his father walked out of the house...now knowing what his mother had gone through those nights make him cry....cry harder and scream at the world.

Today he will put an end to every suffering. He will get his revenge. He will make sure no other person goes through the same from his family.

" oh SeokJin, why are you standing there? Come inside my son. It's our house."

Seokjin takes a deep breath, the disgusting feeling takes over his body. His father is just disgusting.

" Come, honey, come here"

Seokjin closes the door and takes the stairs, he stares at his father without averting his gaze, he doesn't regret whatever he will do today. This man who is standing here without any remorse deserves nothing but hell. And Seokjin will surely send him there.

" what's that you want to talk about? "

Seokjin follows his father who walks inside the bedroom which Seokjin used to use when he was a kid. The room smells bad as the windows have never opened for many years, and his toys are still there on his bed, dust-filled.

" Oh, we meet occasionally, seokjin ah shouldn't you ask about how Appa is doing? "

Seokjin chuckles hearing the man's audacity.

" You don't deserve to be called anyone's father"

" Oh poor, Jimin is trying his best to prove he is my son to the world though, you should learn from him"

SeokJin's father takes a seat after putting a piece of cloth on the dusty chair.

" He will soon understand how disgusting you are"

" Hmm...I doubt it though. But I can say he thinks you are the most disgusting person SeokJin. Stop stealing other people's partner, is that your great mom taught you"

" You better not take my mom's name in your mouth. Where is your father?"

A creepy laugh made Seokjin shudder...

" Oh, not Grandpa!? He will come. He will, after all, he is the one who puts an end to the shows always. But I have unfinished business with you. Today we are going to say a final goodbye to each other right? We shouldn't keep anything undone. What do you say? "

" What do you mean by that?"

" Your mother, she was such a beautiful sexy woman who made me crave for her when I finally married her I felt I won. She was so good in bed SeokJin. And you came into the picture, she started giving me less time you know, I had to go somewhere to take care of my needs...well Jimin came into the picture...such ugly boy. Your mother made everything complicated otherwise we would have still been family, and she might be still here attending all the parties with me.

If she had kept quiet everything would have been normal. Now I hate her so much, she made everything hard for me....my father went against me, he is still not ready to give the power to my hands, he is waiting for an heir, Seokjin. I am not still the chairman because of your mother and you, and that fucking Jimin.

So I need to clear my path, I am good at yanking obstacles, first was your mother she got a pathetic death, and seeing her body getting burned was such fun. Second Jimin's mother, you know I bound her to the bed and killed her on the same bed where I fucked her for the last time. Oh honey her bones are decorating the bed. And now it's You, Jimin, and your grandfather. "

How can this person be a human? SeokJin tightens his fist. He can't lose his patience.

" Well, I should consider a few more people too, right Seokjin? Like Your ex-lover Yoongi...he might be a threat too"

" You can't do anything to him "

" Hmm...his dad is a powerful one. But he might be living dead once you and Jimin are gone so it's fine I guess. And I can make Taehyung and Hoseok shut, maybe I can just make their life hell, you know if your own life is burning you won't go to pour water on Others right?"

" You are just disgusting"

"oh that I am. Who plans to murder their father right Seokjin? It's just me. Oh, I forgot about your new fling, Jeon Jungkook. The boy is handsome. Little brat thinks he can get to me, young blood. What should I do to him? "

" You can never touch him, I won't let it happen"

" Look at you, SeokJin. Look at that fire in your eyes. Are you in love with him? "

" It's fucking none of your business and we are not here to talk about them"

" come on SeokJin, let's have some fun before we leave. Is he good in the bed? Well I am too"

" You piece of shit, I am your son for the god sake. How lower you can go?"

"I will show you that, let's go"

His father gets up from the chair and walks down the stairs confusing, SeokJin.

" where are we going?? "

" Surprise"

" I am not coming with you, where is Grandfather?"  seokjin asks while walking down.

" I will show you a different world today, of course, you will come. I know you don't hate your stepbrother. "

" Jimin is in hospital"

" Not anymore"

His father laughs as he takes a seat inside the car. Seokjin is down too. What else is going on? Is Jimin in his dad's hands? He should save Jimin first.

The car drives down the city, the road is not familiar to Seokjin. He never came to this side of the city. It looks like there is no transportation in this area. The car stops near an old house. It looked unused too. As he walks inside it smells so bad, it's nauseating.

" Where are we going, whose house it is??"

His father doesn't answer when he walks inside, his bodyguard stays outside. Seokjin sneaks his hand inside the coat to check on his gun. Fully loaded one.

What he sees once he comes inside makes him gasp for air.

Jimin is here, walking to and fro while talking loudly, as if.....as if there is someone. Seokjin eyes land on the bed, the bed is filled with bones...bones!!! Is it Jimin's mother's bones?? But why Jimin is talking to the bones?

" Shut up!!! Shut up okay?? I am not going to lose Yoongi"

Jimin screams at the bed looking at the bones. He pauses and fumes with anger as if he is hearing someone talking badly.

" Seokjin is a bitch, I will end him today. Oh Mom you should see how I will end him today"

Jimin is talking to his dead mother?? How?? Is he...is he...

" Look at your stepbrother Seokjin. A complete psycho. He comes here every month to talk to his mother. Fun is he can hear and see his mom, poor of him, his mother scolds him even in his delusional world. Isn't it so fun to watch?"

What??

Is that why Jimin told Seokjin was talking about him when he wasn't, him believing Seokjin going to take Yoongi back and go against him because it's all happening in his world? His hate for Seokjin is his illness. Oh god. His father is encashing his illness. Oh no, these people are just trash. They are not worth breathing.

" why are you so cruel?? Why?? "

" I am not cruel for using someone to have some fun, SeokJin. Aren't you using your little sugar baby? Then You are cruel too. "

No, this man can never understand anything. There is no way in the world he will change for the better. All he deserves is death. If he is alive he will ruin some more innocent lives.

" I am cruel too. This Cruelty can end your life"

" Funny, let's see whose life is going to end today. Jimin!!! My son "

His father walks inside the room calling Jimin's name.

" why are you here??"

Jimin shouts at him, he looks so vulnerable and exhausted. Oh god, Seokin's heart hurts.

" I am here to finally acknowledge you as my son, Jimin. I don't know why I thought Seokjin would always be my pride. But all he is doing is disgraceful things. He should accept his fate and leave Yoongi alone. Today I got him here so that you guys can talk and settle it down "

Seokjin walks inside, feeling lost. Why did he never think Jimin might be not doing well, why didn't he give any attention to the odds? He is his stepbrother, he should have cared for him more.

" seokjin!! You are here. The great seokjin is in my house. Mom look at him, look at him...he just looks so ordinary...I told you he looks handsome just because of the makeup. See!! He is just so ugly. Why? Seokjin, are you having fun by destroying my life??"

Jimin screams and Seokjin's eyes fill with tears. Seeing him being so sick to lose contact with reality is so heartbreaking.

" Tell me what more you want?? What?? Did you hear my mom talking to Seokjin?? She is saying you will get everything that you want but I will never. I will show her what I can get and what you can never get today. "

Jimin walks around and grabs a knife, but he straight-up goes to his father, not Seokjin.

" Hey!!! What are you doing?? Your enemy is Seokjin, not me !! Honey, I am your dad"

Jimin points the knife at his dad's throat while smiling.

" Yeah, correct you are my dad. That's how the problem started"

💞

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

45.2K 2.6K 34
Jin and Jungkook were friends with benefits. Everything was going fine until Jin fell in love with Jungkook and confessed to him, only to be met with...
59.9K 4.5K 41
••• COMPLETED ••• Warning: 🔞 A man who feels himself always a failure in his love journey and is traumatized if the next partner will hurt him. But...
393K 21K 46
What will be your reaction if one day you see the person you hate but you loved before and he is the reason why you became heartless? But you crossed...
83.7K 2.1K 53
"You broke me first.. " " I was helpless..." "I hate you ... " " Trust me I hate you more... " " I love you... " " Sorry i love someone else... " The...