Addicting Sins | 𝒘𝒍𝒘

lovablelies द्वारा

𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 Spin-off gxg • wlw • studxstud/studxmasc Nine years later, Angel Pearce-Ford is... अधिक

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
51. | Bonus
52. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
53. | Bonus (Sneak Peek)
Sequel?! / Fun Facts!
Deleted Scenes
Update On Sequel!

50. | Bonus

4.3K 144 83
lovablelies द्वारा

P̶i̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ Fight

"Bae!" Dominique called me for the millionth time. I rolled my eyes slightly while making my way to the kitchen. I knew I couldn't sigh, no matter how quiet I was, she always managed to hear my ass.

"What's up?" I asked, walking into the kitchen. Dominique stood there with a knife in her hand, as she just finished cutting food.

"Did you roll your eyes?" Dominique wondered, tilting her head slightly and narrowing her eyes at me. "No-" I laughed a little, making it obvious I was lying.

"I know when you're lying. Why lie?" Dominique shook her head a little. "Put the knife down mama. You're kind of scaring me." I chuckled.

"You should be scared. I'm over here slaving, to make your vegetarian ass something to eat, so you don't starve at this slumber party. And you busy rolling your eyes." Dominique expressed.

"I was finna ask if you wanted the extras on there or on the side. But see, I don't even give a fuck no more. I'm finna just slap that hoe on there. And you're gonna eat it how I made it." she continued.

"I love you." I smiled, leaning in for a kiss. "I love you too." Dominique mumbled, pecking my lips.

"Now put the knife down." I nodded as I slowly took the knife from Dominique. I then tossed it over into the sink.

"You talking bout me. You just tossed a knife." Dominique stated. "My bad." I shook my head. I then randomly happened to look up at Dominique's hair.

"You gon' leave your hair like that?" I asked. "Baeee. What's wrong with my hair?" Dominique dragged out.

I mean, she had a messy bun with three different states and patterns going on. Some of it still looked straight from her recent silk press. Some just looked blown out, while the rest was reverting back to her curls.

"Bae you look beautiful. Your hair is a little all over the place but, you look beautiful." I nodded. "Well it's your fucking fault." Dominique rolled her eyes, walking off.

"My fault?! How is it my fault?" I questioned, pulling her back by her hair.

"See! That right there. You have no respect for my hair. And every time I get a silk press, your stamina is suddenly on ten and you wanna keep fucking nonstop. You be sweating my hair out and pulling on it too much." Dominique voiced.

"Oh. So I guess we just forgot about the part where you be moaning, pull my shit daddy. Or making me grab your hair. Or the fact that in order for me to fuck you, you have to spread your legs." I stated.

"Um, I don't remember doing nor saying that." Dominique crossed her arms.

"Even if I did, you should know I just be saying shit cause I'm being fucked good. Like when I be telling you to cum inside me, knowing damn well..." she continued.

"Besides, you shouldn't be using me spreading my legs against me. I can't help it. When I see you, my back automatically arches and my legs automatically spread." she added.

"Yea, I've noticed." I sarcastically smiled. "You should starve tonight." Dominique said in a dull tone, walking off.

I sighed while shaking my head a little. I went ahead and cleaned up the kitchen.

Once I finished, I made my way into my bedroom. I heard the shower water running from the bathroom and noticed the door was cracked. I heard Dominique talking on the phone with some man, who I eventually recognized as...

My father.

Here they go.

I walked closer to the bathroom door, ready to eavesdrop.

"Like girl, I already know my hair look a mess. And I was gonna wash it tomorrow cause I don't know what we finna do at this slumber party tonight. But I'll just wash it now since you got something to say." I heard Dominique say.

I rolled my eyes a little.

"You should've talked shit about her hair." I heard my father say. "But she just got it done. I like it." Dominique sighed.

"So. Make something up. Or you could've played some mind games with her. You should've been like, I wasn't gonna say this at first but- actually never mind. And then walked off. She can't stand when people do that." my father chuckled.

Dominique laughed a little. "Literally. She hates when people do that." she continued.

"I'm telling you, you just gotta know how to get back at her." my father said. "I do. I just don't care for doing it anymore." Dominique sighed.

"Ugh. You're too in deep." my father stated. "Like, yea she's annoying and hardheaded sometimes. But I love me some Angel." Dominique expressed.

"Ew. Why?" my father sounded disgusted.

"Nah I'm just playing. Yea, she's alright. She's surely a handful. Believe me, I know. But I know she loves you. And she'll do you right." my father spoke.

Oh okay.

I decided to go chill on the bed while I waited for Dominique to finish washing her hair.

A few minutes went by when Dominique finally came out the bathroom. I looked up from my phone for a quick second. Wait! I quickly looked back up and stared at Dominique.

I watched Dominique walk over to the dresser, in her sports bra and plaid pajama pants with her dripping curls. Some of her curls covered her face.

Dominique pat-dry her hair a little more before she went to part her hair and put in products.

I bit my lip a little, staring at the waistband of her boxers showing some. Slowly, I got out of bed and made my way over to her. I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Watch out ma, I'm tryna moisturize my hair real quick." Dominique said. "But you look good..." I told her. "Oh, now I look good?" Dominique mockingly chuckled. "Oh my god." I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"I been told you that you look beautiful. Stop it." I stated. "Whatever." Dominique sighed, turning towards me.

She looked at me while scrunching up her hair a bit.

"You know what I think?" she suddenly asked. "What do you think?" I slightly tilted my head. "I think, you should give me some head before we leave." Dominique nodded.

"Okay." I quickly agreed, pulling down her pajama pants. "Bae! Wait, let me finish my hair." Dominique laughed as she pushed me away.

"Do your hair while I do you. It's that simple." I suggested. "Yea see, the problem with that is Ima get done but this hair is not. So, just-" Dominique expressed.

"Okay mama." I cut her off, smacking her ass.

I impatiently waited for Dominique to finally finish her hair. After that, what was supposed to just be me giving Dominique head, turned into an hour fucking session. In which, even that was hard to break away from.

~♥︎~

*Alia's House*

Dominique and I arrived at Alia's damn near two hours late. One, because we were fucking. Two, because we decided to get drunk beforehand like Alia suggested. And three, because our drunk asses couldn't find our uber at first.

"...yea, sorry we're late. We were-" I started to explain. "Fucking!" everyone in the living room shouted, clearly intoxicated. They all laughed.

"Damnn, y'all in our business? Don't do that." Dominique spoke, holding onto me. Dominique fucked around and had one too many shots. Her ass could barely stand by herself.

They all started to laugh before Dominique cut them off.

"I just wanna let y'all know...Angel is my girlfriend and if any of you...try something tonight, I will really cut a bitch. Like for real. I have a record so..." Dominique voiced.

"Okay baby." I laughed, covering her mouth.

"What if we try something tomorrow?" some random college-age woman chuckled. Dominique's eyes immediately found her.

"Girl. Please be so for real-" Dominique busted out laughing when she saw the woman.

"Hey, hey, we're not trying anything. We're gonna have respect for both of my friends relationship or y'all can get the fuck out for real." Mya stood up.

"Period!" Alia suddenly shouted, obviously drunk out of her mind.

I nodded while walking Dominique towards the kitchen. "We need to get you some water bae." I struggled to speak while walking Dominique. "No, I'm fine. Bae, I'm having fun." Dominique pulled away.

Dominique stumbled, nearing falling almost immediately. "You're not fine." I sighed while grabbing her.

Dominique wrapped her arms around me and rest her head on my shoulder. "Angel." she suddenly started laughing. "Hm, baby?" I answered, grabbing a bottle of water.

"Why that bald headed bitch try me? Talking bout some what if we try tomorrow? What if I rip the rest of your hair out. Hold still, it ain't gon' take me long." Dominique said.

I immediately burst into laughter. "Hold still is crazyyy." I laughed.

"Bro, how much did Dominique drink?" Mya asked while walking Alia into the kitchen. "I don't even know. She snuck a few more shots when I went to the bathroom." I explained.

"Nah cause why the fuck Alia do the same thing?" Mya shook her head. She then gave Alia a bottle of water.

"Mya! Stop being such a party pooper. You're not sleeping in my bed tonight acting like that. And you're definitely not-" Alia was quickly cut off by Mya's hand.

"Ouuu bae they be fucking?!" Dominique suddenly whispered to me then covered her mouth.

"Um, I don't know. Let's just mind our business." I suggested, lowkey going through it.

I was also drunk as hell but, having to keep an eye on Dominique made me a bit more aware. But the effects of the alcohol were definitely effecting.

"Alia! You and Mya be fucking?!" Dominique shouted, clearly not listening to what I just said. Alia sloppily laughed while looking at Dominique.

"Dom. Baby, I just said let's mind our business." I stated. "Oh, my bad. It just came out." Dominique said.

"Dominique. Bestie. Why they treating us like we some little ass kids or something?" Alia said. "I'm saying like..." Dominique rolled her eyes.

"Angel. Bestie. Why they get so drunk we have to treat them like some little ass kids or something?" Mya immediately mocked. "I'm saying like..." I mocked, rolling my eyes back.

Dominique tried to walk away and ended up almost falling again. I smacked my lips, catching her. Dominique looked at me while laughing as if it was the funniest thing.

"See. And that's why we're treating y'all like this." I shook my head. "Ugh! Angel shut up." Alia rolled her eyes.

"Aye. Not too much on my Angel. I don't play bout her." Dominique expressed, laying my head on her chest. I evilly smiled at Alia while wrapping my arms around Dominique's waist.

"Mya! Alia! Someone's at the door." someone suddenly shouted. "Must be Dynae. Finally." Mya said. Mya asked me to keep an eye on Alia while she went to get the door.

"Dynae damn. Took you long enough." I heard Mya answer the door. "My bad girl- oh no wait, don't shut the door. My plus one coming." Dynae spoke.

"Who the hell is your plus one? You know you were supposed to double check with Alia and I about plus ones." Mya expressed.

"Oh yea I forgot. It's y'all friend if that makes it any better..." Dynae said. "Friend?" I heard Mya question. "Yea..." Dynae started.

"Yazmin." Dynae specified. Dominique's head immediately turned at the mention of Yazmin.

"Oh no. Bro her opps here. And they drunk as hell, they gon' beat her ass." Mya tried to quietly explain but I heard her clear enough. Dominique quietly laughed to herself.

"Yea, tell that wannabe homewrecker come see me! I gotta little gift for her ass!" Dominique shouted from the kitchen.

"Yo Dominique! Shut yo bitch ass up!" Yazmin immediately responded, clearly walking into the house. "Oh great, she's drunk too." Mya sarcastically spoke.

Dominique immediately tried to make her way towards the front door but I quickly grabbed her.

"Come here Yazmin! With yo scary ass!" Dominique shouted. "Who's scary?!" Yazmin shouted. "You bitch! When I told yo ass to pull up a while back, your ass kept coming up with excuses." Dominique explained.

"And I found solutions to all of them. And yo ass still ain't pull up! Pussy ass bitch!" Dominique spat.

"Bruh what?! What's up then?" I heard Yazmin's voice grow louder, as if she was approaching the kitchen. "Yazmin, no wait." Dynae spoke. "Yazmin chill!" Mya said.

"Yazmin I swear if you come in here Ima let Dominique go, just so she can fuck you up. Again." I expressed, highkey irritated.

"Chill guys. I'm too drunk for this shit." Alia laughed to herself in the corner.

"That part. Like, at least let a bitch sober up." I shook my head. By now, everyone had assembled in the kitchen. Some were confused or intrigued, while the rest were too busy instigating to care.

Instant silence took over when Yazmin finally stepped foot in the kitchen. Dominique grew a not so friendly smile on her face.

"Bae just let me go real quick. I'm not gon' hit her." Dominique continued to smile.

"Yes, you are." I sighed.

"You talkin' bout me having so called excuses, what about you? How you letting Angel hold you back. Im right here. If you really wanted to fight you wouldn't be trapped by Angel." Yazmin mockingly chuckled.

"Be feening for attention. That's why you always being extra. Just one sad, dumbass, ugly ass bitch!" she continued.

"Ugly?" Dominique chuckled. "You look so good bae." I smiled. "Yea?" Dominique smiled at me with low eyes. "Yea." I bit my lip a little before leaning in and kissing her.

"You so fineee." I dragged out.

Everyone else immediately started being loud and extra, obviously instigating.

"Okay! Everybody chill the fuck out!" Mya suddenly shouted. "You ain't really bout it for real." Yazmin mockingly chuckled.

"Go home Yazmin!" both Dominique and I mocked Sister, Sister before laughing.

"Mannn, both of y'all lame as hell." Yazmin smacked her lips. "Yea, says the one that's standing 100 feet away from us. What, you scared Ima hit you?" Dominique smiled.

"Yea ight. Ain't nobody scared of you Dominique." Yazmin waved her off, still standing a good couple feet away from us.

"Shii, I am." Alia said in the background, causing everyone to laugh.

"Yazmin why you lying? I don't blame you. I'd stand far away too if Dominique wanted to fight me. I don't want no smoke. Especially the way she did you last time-" Alia continued before Mya covered her mouth.

"Bro! I am not scared of Dominique!" Yazmin claimed, obviously frustrated. "Oh my god. Guys stop, she's not scared of me." Dominique mocked.

"Alright. Anyways, Yazmin you gon' have to go because I will not have a war zone in my- I mean, Alia's house." Mya nervously smiled.

"Well if she going, then I'm going." Dynae placed her hand on her hip. "Um, okay bye. The fuck." Mya chuckled, obviously not giving a fuck. "Damn really?" Dynae gasped.

"Yea really. Angel and Dominique come first. Sorry not sorry." Mya expressed.

"Wow, that's crazy." Yazmin mumbled, nodding.

"Welp, in that case..." she then said before launching something our way. Both Dominique and I dodged it, but before I could do anything else, Dominique escaped my hold.

To say my brain and reactions were suddenly lagging times 10 was an understatement.

I quickly made my way over to everyone crowding around Dominique and Yazmin. I could hear the sound of hits connecting repeatedly. But due to everyone else being in my way, I couldn't see anything.

"Dominiqueee..." I groaned to myself, attempting to move through everyone. Yazmin deserved to get fucked up honestly, but Dominique's arm was still healing. That's what worried me.

I didn't like seeing Dominique fight neither.

"Back the fuck up!" I finally snapped, pulling and pushing people out of my way.

To my surprise, Mya was already there attempting to pull Dominique away from Yazmin. I saw Yazmin bleeding from her mouth as Dominique continued throwing punches.

"Bae! Bae chill!" I quickly pulled Dominique off of Yazmin. Dominique stumbled back a little, falling onto me.

I immediately turned her face towards me, checking for scratches and marks.

"She got me?" Dominique asked, out of breath. "Nah bae, you good." I stated. Dominique laughed a little. "The bitch fucking embarrassing." she chuckled, shaking her head.

"Yea but, no more fighting. Okay?" I told her. Dominique hesitantly nodded. "Okay?" I repeated, in a more firm tone.

"Okay." Dominique chuckled. "Dominique, I'm serious." I shook her a bit. "Yea, I know. I love you too." Dominique smiled. "Girl what?" I questioned her.

Dominique laughed a little while going to sit down in the kitchen. The both of us watched from a distance as everyone else struggled to calm Yazmin down.

"Bro on god...every time I see you it's on sight. On god." Yazmin rambled. "Shut up bitch." Dominique said from her seat, laughing.

"Got me fucked up..." Yazmin continued.

Hey man, I'd be acting the same way. Yazmin could honestly fight, as so could most of the people Dominique fought. The thing is, Dominique be throwing hits so damn fast, it's nearly impossible to fight back.

"Bro, get the fuck off me!" Yazmin spazzed out. "Yazmin, you good bruh. You good. Let's go." Dynae attempted to walk Yazmin out.

"Nah bruh, fuck that. I'm not going anywhere till we spin that shit back!" Yazmin expressed.

Alia walked away, obviously giving up on calming Yazmin down. "Bruh, we too damn old for this. Shit ghetto as hell." she shook her head.

"No literally. Grow the fuck up and talk shit out." Dynae decided to add her unneeded two cents. "Bitch who the fuck are you?!" Dominique genuinely laughed loudly.

"Nah for real. Please mind your business. Cause if you really knew the situation and Yazmin, you'd know that she disrespectful as hell and think everything's a joke. Hopefully getting cracked in her mouth taught her a lesson." I stated.

"Angel, I know you not talking." Yazmin suddenly started coming for me, saying all types of crazy shit.

"Yo Yazmin. Ima tell you one time and one time only. Watch how you talk to my girl. Or I swear Ima fuck you up. And ain't nobody pulling me off you till I'm finished bitch." Dominique spoke.

Yazmin cocked her neck back, mugging Dominique. "Whatever bruh." she sighed, shaking her head.

"Y'all meant for each other." she mumbled, finally leaving.

"Anyways..." Dynae rolled her eyes at Dominique and I before following after Yazmin. "I guess we're problematic." I turned to Dominique. "Man they can suck my dick for real." Dominique said.

"Um, anyways before we were violently interrupted...we were supposed to play a game, do face masks, play never have I ever shot edition...but I don't know." Mya sighed.

"Let's just all do some breathing exercises. Then we'll be good." Alia suggested, obviously still drunk as hell.

Dominique and I went to the bathroom and cleaned the blood off her knuckles. We then went back out to join the others, doing breathing exercises before the other activities.

•*•*•
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐚𝐳𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐚𝐳𝐦𝐢𝐧??! 𝐈𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝! ;)
#dominiquegothands
———

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
670K 26K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
583K 31.2K 50
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.1M 27.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...