My Little Vampire (Male Wedne...

Por SriyaRout

MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she coul... Más

Casts
EPISODE 1
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
Wednesday Facts
EPISODE 2
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
EPISODE 3
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 14

12K 399 88
Por SriyaRout

Music, once admitted to the soul, becomes a sort of spirit, and never dies.

----------------------☠️🌸--------------------

...[tense, elegant cello music playing]....

Wednesday sat on the balcony which joined his room to (Y/N) and Enid with his cello. He stared intensely at the music sheets present in front of him.

..[Wednesday playing "Paint It, Black"]....

His hands holding the cello on steadily and softly. Left hand fingers moving on the strings elegantly. The music seems like it was aware of the danger going to fall on the academy.

..[plucking out pizzicato rhythm]..

Meanwhile down the stairs in the secret room, Rowan snuck to the dark circular room having a symbol of flower and a skull at middle of it on the floor. He looked around the room and the symbol.

...[shelf rumbling]...

He used his telekinesis to pull out a old book from a shelf in front of him.

He opened and flapped the pages of book hurriedly but suddenly stop when he saw a illustration of a boy who looked like Wednesday facing a pilgrim in a quad of school.

....[Tear]....

He tore the page in which the boy was present and looked at the page for few minutes.

...[sweeping refrain builds]...

Meanwhile, in a house, Tyler was looking through some boxes of files in his garage trying to find a particular file.

Not finding anything, he opened a drawer. Finally finding the particular file he was trying to find "Gomez Addams".

...[cello continuing]...

Meanwhile, Sheriff Galpin grabbed a beer from his drawer before standing from his seat. Opening the cane, he went towards a board having Jericho map and all information present on the table where all the information of monster attacks been occurred (3 victims).

...[cello continuing ]...

Wednesday who was not knowing what is going to happen in the future continued to play the music with ease and elegance.

..[cello continuing faintly in distance]...

In the academy, Xavier was out in the quad painting on his crow suddenly heard the music faintly. He paused what he was doing and looked towards the direction of flow of music.

..[cello continuing faintly in distance]...

Whereas, Ms. Thornhill who was feeding her Venus flytraps worms suddenly stopped when she heard the music. She stopped and smiled for a movement and then again continued to feed the plants.

In the principal office, principal Weems was sitting typing on her computer. But when she heard the music, she stopped her work and listened to the song while leaning back on her chair.

...[sighs contentedly]..

Wednesday continued playing the cello with professionalism. When suddenly thing came out of nowhere and crawled onto the top of the music stand and turned the page to the end.

...[music swells, finishes]...

..[exhales sharply]..

...[tapping]...

Thing signed something to him.

"No, I don't really feel better. There's just something wrong about this place. Not because it's a school."

...[Tapping continues]...

"No I am not. What about her?"

But before Wednesday could ask something, he got interrupted by the girls opening the cobweb window and entering the balcony.

"It was really a beautiful music." (Y/N) complimented with a bright smile on her face looking at Wednesday who was just looking at her trying to see something.

"How the hell did you get that oversized violin out of the window?" Enid asked looking at Wednesday and the cello.

"I had an extra hand."Wednesday told her.

Thing waved towards the girls.

"Whoa." Enid exclaimed looking at thing with shocked face.

"It's the first time someone other than (Y/N) played a instrument so beautifully." Enid exclaimed with amazement.

"Hello Mr. thing." (Y/N) exclaimed happily while walking towards thing who also reached towards her.

"Where's the rest of him?" Enid asked with a hint of hesitation, looking towards (Y/N) and thing as (Y/N) who was kneeling down and hugging thing.

"It's one of the great Addams family mysteries." Wednesday replied with a hint of jealousy keepin his cello bow on the stand while looking at his puppy and thing hugging.

"Enid said you can play instrument? Puppy..So which one?" Wednesday questioned disturbing the happy moment.

"Oh! I can play violin and guitar and a bit of flute." (Y/N) answered but still playing with thing.

"Can you play violin for me Puppy?" Wednesday asked.

"Yes I can. Wait a minute." (Y/N) answered, happily ran towards her room to bring her violin.

"Why you call her puppy?" Enid questioned.

"She is a energetic and enthusiastic girl who can't stay at one place and follow others even they're in danger which reminds me of puppies." Wednesday answered.

...[Tap Tap]...

While he talked, he tapped on floor in some pattern which made thing irritated but he turned around and left the balcony silently.

"I am back!" (Y/N) said holding her violin and bow.

"Oh oh (Y/N), play that song that your mother used to play." Enid requested.

"Okay." (Y/N) responded but with a heavy heart and get ready to play the music.

...[(Y/N) playing "Runaway"]...

Her hands holding the violin on her shoulder steadily. Left hand fingers moving on the strings elegantly and slowly. The music seems like it knew the feelings going inside the violinist heart but the sad part is that no one knows the past of the music except the violinist.

..[plucking out pizzicato rhythm]..

The sound of violin spread around the academy due to silent surrounding. All students along with teachers who were doing their work stopped doing their works and were listing to the music as they were mesmerized by the music.

The nature also seems to calm down as if it was also trying to listen the music. The moonlight falls directly on the violinist as if to show her light in the darkness.

....[violin continuing]...

Meanwhile, Enid enjoyed the music fully, swaying left and right with the music with closed eyes. Whereas, Wednesday also enjoyed the music but looked towards (Y/N) whose tears were flowing uncontrollably. Looking at her like that Wednesday heart also began to feel heavy. He doesn't understand why but he felt his cold black heart broke at the sight.

...[music swells, finishes]...

..[sign contentedly]...

As the song finished, (Y/N) wiped her tears quickly replacing her expression with a smile to hide her pain but Wednesday saw it all.

..[Clap Clap]....

"It was really good." Wednesday complimented with a small smile to lighten up her mood.

"Yes, you can still play violin so beautifully." Enid also complimented, clapping her hands fastly.

"Thank you so much." (Y/N) said shyly while keeping the violin aside.

..[Furs howling, baying]..

"Why aren't you wolfing out?" Wednesday asked after hearing wolves howling.

"Because I can't." Enid said sadly while her head was lowered.

Suddenly Enid began to walk further. She raised her hand and her claws extended from her hand. "It's all I got." She informed.

She rested herself on the balcony railing and said,"My mom says some wolves are late bloomers, but I've been to the best Lycanologist. I had to fly to Milwaukee, would you believe it?"

"Yeah, she says there's a chance I may never...you know." Enid informed sadly almost like she was about to cry.

When suddenly (Y/N) came towards Enid and hugged her tightly from behind.

"It's ok." (Y/N) said softly while making Enid calm who just hugged her back.

Wednesday kept his cello aside calmly and stood up from seat and crossed his hands on his chest "What happens then?" Wednesday asked.

"I'd become a lone wolf." Enid sadly answered looking towards him who stood next to the girls hugging each other.

"Sounds perfect." Wednesday replied genuinely looking towards the girls.

"Are you kidding me? My life would be officially over. I'd be kicked out of my family pack with no prospect of finding a mate." Enid exclaimed, looking at him.

"I'm failing to see the problem here." Wednesday said without hesitation.

"I could die alone." Enid exclaimed a bit angrily.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) only hugged Enid tightly.

"We all die alone, Enid." Wednesday said again with jealousy.

"You really suck at this. Cheering people up." Enid exclaimed while weeping.

...[cries shakily]...

"It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay." (Y/N) said softly, rubbing Enid's back up and down, making her calm down.

"Why are you crying?" Wednesday asked, raising his eyebrows looking at the situation.

"Because I'm upset!" Enid exclaimed angrily as she buried her face more onto (Y/N)'s shoulder.

After calming a bit, Enid asked, looking towards Wednesday still hugging (Y/N) tightly,"Haven't you ever cried, or are you above that too?"

Wednesday stayed silent for a minute and said as he remembered,"It was the week after Halloween. I was six years old. I took my pet scorpion, Nero, out for his afternoon stroll"

Wednesday's memory cleared as he remembered.

A six years old boy wearing all black was walking with his pet scorpio which was roped by his tail which the boy was holding.

"and we were ambushed. They wondered what kind of freak would have a scorpion for a pet." Wednesday continued.

Suddenly two boys came out and held Wednesday down which made Nero free from Wednesday hold as Nero began to walk on the road.

"Two of them held me down and made me watch..."

"...while the others ran Nero over until..."Wednesday said sadly.

....[bullies laughing]...

Out of nowhere, some boys rode their bicycle upon Nero while laughing.

...[gasps]...

...[Nero squelching]...

....[forlorn music playing]...

The six years old boy sitting in a snowy weather in front of the grave of Nero, crying which made his eyes and nose,both red.

"It was snowing when I buried what was left of him. I cried my little black heart out. But tears don't fix anything."

"So I vowed to never do it again." Wednesday ended with a promising tone, looking down.

...[Furs continue baying]...

(Y/N) left Enid and went towards Wednesday quietly and held his hand which made him flinch but he eventually calm down. He held onto her hand like his life depend on it.

"Your secret's safe with us." (Y/N) said with a soothing voice while rubbing Wednesday's arm up and down while Enid nodded her head looking forward.

"But we still think you're weird as shit, though." Enid said jokingly.

"The feeling is incredibly mutual." Wednesday replied with a small smirk on his face.

Enid smiled and went away to her room but (Y/N) stayed with Wednesday.

"Umm..Thank you Wednesday." (Y/N) said, looking at him with soft eyes.

"For what.. puppy?" Wednesday asked with in the same manner as the girl.

"For saving me from those boys." (Y/N) replied looking at their joined hand while playing with the boy's hand.

"How's your cheek now?" Wednesday questioned looking at her.

"It's fine now. Thank you again." (Y/N) answered happily while touching her cheek.

"Hmm.. welcome. But those boys need to learn their lessons." Wednesday said "to never touch what's not theirs." He whispered.

" Since I did you helped you at the cafe, I need one in return." Wednesday said.

"Sure! What can I help you with?" (Y/N) exclaimed happily while nodding her head.

"You just need to show me how to use your computer." Wednesday said.

"Okay!" (Y/N) said while giving him thumbs up to show her approval.

______________☠️🌸______________

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

39.6K 994 29
This story is about how you and Wednesday Addams fell in love. (This is my very first story so sorry if it's cringe) y/n backstory : You are kinda l...
621 35 3
| Wednesday Addams x Fem! Oc (Daniela Maxwell.)| Wednesday Addams attempts to kill some jocks in a swimming pool, for bullying her brother. That she...
144K 4K 126
⚠️DISCONTINUED - IMPROVED STORY ON MY PAGE OUT NOW⚠️ Wednesday and Enid start to have feelings for one another, feelings that they know aren't going...
52.4K 1.4K 22
❝So what, you're soul is just...dark like how you like the dark?❞ ❝Yeah basically.❞ ... WEDNESDAY IS A SHOW FROM NETFLIX, I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS...