𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝑆𝐼𝑀𝑂𝑁...

Por xodarkcinnamonrollxo

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻⭑.ೃ࿐ *・゚゚・:.。..。.:゚::✼✿ - ✿✼:゚:.。..。.:・゚゚・* 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐓, the irresistible... Más

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐈 |⭑𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐮𝐤𝐞⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐈𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐈𝐕 |⭑𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐕 |⭑𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐕𝐈 |⭑𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐕𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐰⭑.ೃ࿐
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐈𝐗 |⭑𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗 |⭑𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐈 |⭑𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐧-𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐈𝐕 |⭑𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐕 |⭑𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐕𝐈 |⭑𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬... 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐈𝐗 |⭑𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐗 |⭑𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐗𝐈 |⭑𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥⭑.ೃ࿐

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

2.2K 87 3
Por xodarkcinnamonrollxo

╔═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╗
𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
𝐴 𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐷𝐺𝐸𝑅𝑇𝑂𝑁 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑌
╚═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╝

𝑰 𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑽𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑾𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝑩𝑬
𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑻𝑬
𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑰𝑻'𝑺 𝑮𝑶𝑳𝑫𝑬𝑵, 𝑮𝑶𝑳𝑫𝑬𝑵

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • - • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 Aurora Bridgerton. Such an energetic, gentle soul. Adventurous, kind, and such an explorer. A girl always seeking the opportunity to enjoy her time everywhere she went with anyone she met.

Cousin's with none other than the Bridgerton siblings, which she grew up quite closely. In fact, Aurora always thought of the Bridgerton siblings, her own brothers and sisters.

They always played together and had the most exquisite moments... Aurora loved them all so very much.
Her parents, Sophia and Stephan, adored their sweet daughter more than ever and also valued her more than ever since she was their first and only child after years of trying, hoping for a blessing.

Aurora grew up admiring her papa and mama for the love they had, a fairytale like, she always thought.
Surpassing all of the magical tales her mother read her before bed.

That's the kind of love Aurora wanted to someday find. The same love her parents and uncles shared.

But one unfortunate day, her mama, Sophia, fell ill. At the sensitive age of eleven years old, she had to watch her mama suffer from the illness. A dozens of doctors tried to heal her from all the places in England. However, it was all useless.
Two months later, her mother passed away...

Aurora stayed with her father. Her Aunt Violet was the woman who also stayed with her during her time of grief as well as her cousins, of course.
She could not be ever so grateful from their company.

It was a hard year for Stephan and Aurora. The girl spent most of the year in the protection of her home. It was so out of her character, though.

Aurora was usually outside, exploring new places or simply sitting outside with the company of a book.

The girl has promised her mama on her deathbed that she will never lose her lively spirit, her adventurous kind character, and her hope. Sophia made her promise that.

A mere year had passed before tragedy hit the two Bridgerton's again.
This time, Aurora lost her lovely papa, and his ship sank on his way to Denmark.

Aurora was left all alone, heartbroken at once. An orphan.

If it weren't for Violet Bridgerton's
—who too, had lost her husband two years ago— kindness to take her in Aurora would be sent away in an orphanage.

Since then, she's been living with all of them in their estate, living her own home on the countryside in the care of housekeepers.

Aurora watched her cousins grow up every day. 
Watched Daphne as she reached the age for her first debut. She watched her struggle in her brother's wishes upon finding a proper husband. Watched as she finally found true love and moved away.

And she couldn't wait for her turn.
Couldn't wait for her dreams to come true.
Couldn't wait to find true love like in fairytales.

But it's not always this easy...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

98.2K 2.9K 34
"Hold me close so I can finally... breathe" Marriage wasn't something Carina Bridgerton looked forward to. And true love was not something she dreame...
370 13 3
"I shall introduce to you my granddaughter, 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘺" Lady Danbury stepped aside, merely sitting next to Margaret as...
213K 5.4K 23
Kathryn Bishop had a great life. She grew up with loving and supportive parents and a younger sister who she got along with. Mr and Mrs. Bishop were...
426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...