little wolf ━━━ isaac lahey

Por makexaxwish

a young girl realizing the life she has been living was all a lie, in a house, with people she thought was ac... Mais

[season one]
[01] ━━━ the new girl
[02] ━━━ pretty privileges
[03] ━━━ soccer practice
[04] ━━━ she knows
[05] ━━━ animal attack
[06] ━━━ fake family
[07] ━━━ mysterious message
[08] ━━━ backstabbing bitch
[09] ━━━ her first kill
[10] ━━━ that girl is trouble
[11] ━━━ psychotic bitch
[12] ━━━ we always win
[season two]
[01] ━━━ the runaway martin
[02] ━━━ our special place
[03] ━━━ ice skating
[04] ━━━ visions of the past
[05] ━━━ that's my best friend
[06] ━━━ just let it happen
[07] ━━━ so am i
[08] ━━━ wicked lethal bite
[09] ━━━ you're in love
[10] ━━━ mother's murder
[11] ━━━ poisoned by wolfsbane
[12] ━━━ the coming
[season three] part i
[01] ━━━ alpha fight
[02] ━━━ in your head
[04] ━━━ his top priority
[05] ━━━ talking with the eyes
[06] ━━━ all the wolves
[07] ━━━ what had to be done
[08] ━━━ just to be with you
[09] ━━━ last person on earth
[10] ━━━ the punisher
[11] ━━━ a price to pay
[12] ━━━ new changes
[season three] part ii
[01] ━━━ girl crush
[02] ━━━ girl in coyote skin
[03] ━━━ cold as ice
[04] ━━━ the number five
[05] ━━━ the kitsune
[06] ━━━ running out of time
[07] ━━━ his dark shadow
[08] ━━━ we are dangerous
[09] ━━━ the trickster's nature
[10] ━━━ under his control
[11] ━━━ visions of the future
[12] ━━━ so cold
[season four]

[03] ━━━ the meeting

490 16 2
Por makexaxwish

         ━━━twenty seven━━━

          ━━━the meeting━━━

                            °•✿•°

aurora de lune was inside her room, her opening the closet door, a dark blue towel wrapped around her, her taking out some clothes to her liking.

aurora was seen holding the clothes in one of her hands, the other using to close the closet door.

aurora then turned around, with the clothes in her hands, then she felt something dropping down, landing by her feet.

aurora then placed the clothes on her bed, her then looking down at the fallen item, seeing as it was a locket.

aurora then held the locket in her hands, her then unlocking the locket, her seeing two pictures buried inside the locker.

confusion, shock and surprise was seen swimming through her green orbs, as she stared at a picture.

aurora frowns, murmuring to herself. "why is his picture here with mines?"

                            °•✿•°

boyd, who was in full werewolf form was seen chasing after someone, a blood thirsty look in his eyes, him growling ferociously.

boyd then stopped by under a tree, having lost the person, him lowly growling, looking for the person, whom he viewed as his prey.

then the person was seen jumping from the tree, landing in front of the dark skinned wolf.

boyd lowly growls at the short haired raven girl, him then taking slow steps towards her.

vanessa put her hands out. "hey, woah, woah, would you just calm down? do i look like your food?"

this didn't stop the werewolf, instead he continued walking towards her.

vanessa then felt herself backing up in a tree, her glancing around, then feeling him caging her in between the tree.

vanessa nervously bit on her lip, her trying to slip pass him.

"ad somnum."

the werewolf was then seen dropping onto the ground, in an unconscious state.

vanessa then sighs out in relief, her turning her back away from the werewolf, trying to catch her breath.

vanessa then shook her head. "can't believe that he was just going to eat me!"

vanessa then turned around, but as she did, she saw no sign of the werewolf.

"uh oh." vanessa nervously laughs.

vanessa then shrugs. "oh, well."

                            °•✿•°

hours earlier, at the beacon hills first national bank it was clearly seen that scott had finished telling allison about what happened that night at the rave.

allison states at him in shock. "she tried to kill you?"

scott awkwardly stares at her. "uh, yeah–––yeah, she did."

"i didn't–––i didn't even know rory was going to do that, but, but she did to save me, your mother, she was going to kill me and then..." scott trails off.

flashes of the girl rushing inside the room, taking a huge bite out of victoria argent, the woman screaming out, aurora roughly releasing her, her fangs stained with blood as well as her mouth, a sigh escaping the blonde, played in scott's mind.

"...then she bit her." scott nervously says.

allison had a look of guilt in her eyes, feeling terrible at the moment. "oh, i was so horrible to her."

"she–––she tried to tell me and i did-didn't listen." allison sighs out in regret.

"no wonder she hates me..."

"no, she doesn't, i'm sure she doesn't." scott reassures.

"...you could've told me." allison says, looking at him.

scott then shook his head. "i-i couldn't, i couldn't, allison, i couldn't let that be the last memory you had of her."

                            °•✿•°

the short dark haired witch was seen trudging through the woods, her seeing as she was already there, decided to take a walk.

she took an extremely long route through another side of the woods, her hands behind her back, kicking a couple of dry leaves with her foot that covered her pathway.

the girl then tripped over something, her falling onto a swarm of leaves, her grunting in frustration, sighing out.

vanessa felt like there was something hard underneath the leaves, her frowning in pure confusion.

vanessa then looked down, seeing a pair of dead eyes staring into her much alive ones, vanessa gasping out in shock, scattering away from the body that looked like a human girl.

"what a wonderful day, first i had to run from a blood thirsty werewolf and now a found a dead girl that looks scary, what else?" vanessa sarcastically mumbles.

                            °•✿•°

aurora's green eyes glanced around the abandoned warehouse that she was walking into, her following the twins inside, her eyes on them, wondering where they were really going.

"my father lives here?" aurora stares at them in disbelief.

"we all do, it kinda helps keeping our scent away from anyone, who wants to–––you know? it masks out our scent." ethan informs the girl.

a sound of sharp claws was heard sliding down a pillar, someone with dark brown hair was seen jumping in front of the three alphas.

the woman, who goes by the name of kali, smirks at the blonde that was in between the twins.

"hello."

aurora's green eyes glanced at the woman from head to toe, her seeing claws replacing her toe nails, her green eyes widening at this.

aurora then looked up at the woman, in surprise. "you..."

"are you here for me?" kali smirks.

the sound of a cane of heard stomping on the floor, the man that aurora had seen a couple of days ago, standing a little further away from kali.

"she's here for me." deucalion hums.

                            °•✿•°

inside the morgue of the beacon hills hospital, melissa was seen showing stiles a couple of bodies.

stiles frowns at melissa in confusion. "why are you showing me a body i already saw?"

"because you haven't seen everything yet." melissa then says.

melissa then points to the body. "see this? around his neck? that's a ligature mark, that means, he was strangled with something, like, cord, rope..." melissa trails off.

"ah, okay, what kind of werewolf strangles someone? that's not very werewolf-y." stiles frowns.

"my thoughts exactly, then, there's this-." melissa was saying.

"oh, god, what is that? brain matter? oh, definitely brain matter!" stiles gagged, looking at the body.

"yeah, boyd and cora couldn't have done this, it's just coincidence, it's just one random killing, isn't it?" stiles then questions.

melissa shook her head. "it's not only one."

"how come?" stiles confusingly asks.

melissa then points over to a dead blonde girl, whom stiles hadn't notice. "because, that girl over there, has the exact injures."

"the medical examiner said this one was strangled–––whoever did it used a garrote, which is a stick that you put through the rope, and you just kind of keep twisting, and-." melissa was explaining, but cut herself off.

melissa saw the look on stiles' face as if he recognized her, her staring at him in guilt.

"did you know her? stiles, sorry, i-." melissa was saying.

"how'd you find her?" stiles sadly asks.

"oh, oh, no, no, no, it wasn't me, actually, it was-." melissa was saying.

vanessa was seen leaning against a wall in a dark corner, one her foot pressed against the wall, her sighing out, then walking out of the dark.

vanessa then interjects. "it was me, not a very pleasant sight, i might add."

"you found her body?" stiles asks in surprise.

"accidentally, boyd was trying to eat me, i put him to sleep, turned my back, and when i turned around, he was gone, then–––i, uh, i found her." vanessa explains.

"you found boyd?" stiles questions in shock.

vanessa then sighs out in frustration. "do you always ask a bunch of questions repeatedly?"

"it could be random killings, you know?" melissa then asks.

"sacrifices." vanessa mumbles.

melissa frowns at the girl. "what?"

"what? it's possible! i mean, come one, the same art of murder on all these kids." vanessa says in an obvious tone.

stiles had a look on his face as if thinking it could be true, him then looking at the girl, who frowns at him, then scoffing at him.

"what?" vanessa bluntly questions.

"...oh, you're so smart." stiles' eyes widened, him gasping out lightly.

vanessa flipped her dark hair. "i know."

                            °•✿•°

aurora de lune stared at the man in front of her for a while, it just being her and in him, there alone, after he had told everyone else to leave.

deucalion smirks at the blonde in front of him. "are you just going to stare at me all day long?"

aurora then fumbles with the locket she had shoved into her pocket, her then quickly looking down at it, opening it, staring at the picture, then back at him.

"you? you're him?" aurora stares at him in shock.

"you say, you have eyes like your mother, but–––your real eyes are just like mines, you are just like me, that's why you killed those people, didn't you?" deucalion questions.

aurora gave him a hard glare. "i had no control."

"but, now you do." deucalion hums.

"you never bothered to look for me." aurora accused.

"didn't your uncle sylvester talk about me?" deucalion then teasingly says.

"i'm leaving now, i met you, now, i'm going." aurora forced a smile.

the girl then went to walk away, but then saw him in front of her, her slowly backing away.

aurora sighs out. "nice trick."

"are you going back to your boyfriend?" deucalion then asks.

aurora frowns. "how do you know about him?"

"i may have not been here, but, i was always there, i always did watch over you." deucalion softly says.

"i want to be apart of you life, and i know you want me to." deucalion placed a hand on her face.

aurora green eyes glanced at him, her staring at his hand, swallowing harshly, her shakily breathing out.

"do you know when kali called you into the woods, the reason why you howled back? it's because you're one of us, you belong with us, not with them, you understand, do you?" deucalion then asks.

deucalion was then seen moving to sit on a chair in front of her, her staring down at him.

"come, i'll tell you everything." deucalion urged.

"everything?"

                            °•✿•°

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.1M 35.5K 100
₊˚ˑ༄ؘ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒊𝒕 𝒂�...
765K 21.4K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...
1.7K 110 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...
62.7K 1.9K 15
Isabella Kaiser's parents are dead. Killed right before her eyes. - When she moves to Beacon Hills to live with her aunt, she thinks she's okay. Bu...