Percabeth Scenes

Par kasidy82

These are some Percabeth scenes that I think would be Canon. These are all made up by me, please don't use or... Plus

Percy's Nightmare
Bookstore Flirting
Anything for Annabeth
#1 Rule of Battle Strategy
Mad Annabeth

Percabeth Child

42 1 0
Par kasidy82

Percabeths child is named Zoe after Zoe Nightshade. So when Percabeth is like 30, Zoe is about 5 and still has nightmares. Zoe walks into Percy and Annabeth's room after having a nightmare. She walks up to her mom and gently shakes her. "Mommy?" She calls. Annabeth slowly opens her eyes and sees Zoe. "What's wrong, Zoe?" She asks. "I had a nightmare," she says. Ananbeth offers for her to climb into their bed, and she holds Zoe. Zoe and Annabeth end up falling asleep. Percy woke up a few hours later and saw Annabeth and Zoe. He picks up Zoe and brings her to her own bed. When he comes back, Annabeth is sitting up and drinking water. "Did you take Zoe back to her bed?" She asks. Percy nods and lays back down. Annabeth also lays down, and they both fall back asleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

757K 39.9K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
266K 25.8K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
459K 27.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
856K 27.7K 69
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...