Lost Memories (APHMAU FANFIC)

由 LightningTrail

08/22/23 #9 reunion #10 final battle #18 forgiveness this is my predictions on the final season of Mystreet A... 更多

The Beginning
Sunset Surprise
Just Seeing Things
Bad Dreams
Practice Makes Perfect!
Unexpected Reunion
Just Reflexes
She's All I Remember...
Pain From the Past
First Person
The Warning
Where's Garte?
Saying Goodbye
The Talking Plush
...D-Dad?
Ein Isn't Evil
We're Siblings?!
Visions and Nightmares
Getting to Know Them
Staying Up Late
Someone Else's Memories
Going to Lucinda's
Beach Day
Back at Starlight
Asking Questions
Returning Garte Home
Baby in The House
Therapy Session #2
Werewolf Perks
Getting to Know Alina
Guess Who's Back?
Talking with Woof
A Visit from Mom
Game Day
Brunch with Friends
Everyone Finds Out
Trying to Let Go
Ein is Accepted
Alina's Day Out
Dreams Beyond Comprehension
Breaking Out of My Shell
Blaze Encounter
Information
Aaron's Memories
Aphmau's Fears
Taking A Break
She Is Shu
Getting Ready
The Relic
The Plan
The End
ENDING 3: BRING BACK BLAZE
ENDING 1: GRATEFUL
ENDING 2: GONE AND FORGOTTEN
ENDING 5: ALL IN YOUR HEAD
ENDING 4: GOING INSANE
BONUS EPILOGUE: JUST A STORY
MAIN ENDING: SACRIFICE OF LOVE
Epilogue
Thank you
VALENTINES SPECIAL PART 1
VALENTINES SPECIAL PART 2
VALENTINES SPECIAL PART 3
EASTER SPECIAL
APRIL FOOLS SPECIAL
THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
NEW YEAR'S SPECIAL
BONUS CHAPTER - ON SALE
BONUS CHAPTER - PRANK WARS

A Serious Talk

125 6 6
由 LightningTrail

Aphmau's POV:

     I woke up the next morning to hear someone downstairs. I get out of bed and head downstairs to see what all the commotion is about. I see Lilith, running from something I couldn't see from where I was standing. I rushed to go help her as she leaped on the couch for dear life.

     "Lilith! What happened, I-" I would've finished my sentence, but then I realized what she was running from. Croissant walked up to my leg and healed.

     "Are you scared of dogs?" I asked.

     "...Y-Yes." Lilith admitted. I sat down with her on the couch.

     "When I lived outside, dogs were mean. They would bite me." Lilith looked down, and I wrapped my arm around her. Croissant jumped onto the couch and Lilith yelped a little.

     "He won't bite, I promise." I picked up Croissant and showed him to her. All he did was wag his tail and reach over to sniff her head. Lilith let him hesitantly, and she laughed as he tickled her.

     "See? He's harmless. You don't have to be afraid of those doggies anymore." I concluded. Lilith gave me a smile and leaned on my shoulder. Afterwards, I saw Aaron come down the stairs with Alina by his side.

     "Hey Aaron. You sleep well?" I asked.

     "Yeah, it was fine." He answered. Alina came out from behind Aaron's leg, and ran up to me and Alina.

     "Lilith! Let's go play!" Alina pulled Lilith by the arm and led her closer to the living room to play. Aaron came to sit next to me, and we watched as they played.

     "Katelyn asked if I could go to her house today, to talk. Do you think you and Melissa could take care of Alina and Lilith while I'm gone?" I asked. Aaron looked at me with understanding eyes.

     "Of course! I know right now you guys need to talk things out, about the other day," Aaron said. "I'm sure we can take care of them. If I need you I'll call you, but before you go, you should probably eat something first. You want me to make you pancakes?"

     "Sure, that sound good! Here, I'll help." Me and Aaron got up and went to the kitchen to start making pancakes. We decided to make a little extra for Melissa whenever she wakes up. She's been oversleeping a lot recently. I wonder why. My thoughts were interrupted with the delicious smell of pancakes. Lilith and Alina stopped their playing and ran over to the dinging room table to eat with us. I Hate my pancakes rather quickly, but they were still magnificent. Afterwards, I got my things and was about to head out.

     "How long do you think you'll be out?" Aaron asked as I unlocked the door.

     "Knowing Katelyn, around an hour or so. I'll just let her know that I'll leave early if you need me earlier than that." I responded.

     "No no, and hour seems just fine. I'll just call you if anything. Have fun!" Aaron said, waving goodbye. Before I left, I grabbed my cane, which was leaning next to the door. I waved back and walked out the door, closing it behind me. I walked just next door and knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal Katelyn on the other side.

     "Hey Aph. How are you?" Katelyn said, a little quietly.

     "I-I'm good! How've you been?" I asked back.

     "Good." There was a slight moment of silence before Katelyn broke it.

     "Oh! Sorry, please, come inside." Katelyn backed up and let me inside, and she stayed behind to close the door. Then she followed suit by walking over to the couch and sitting down like I did.

     "D-Do you want anything to drink?" Katelyn said awkwardly.

     "No, I'm fine. I had something before I left." I responded. We sat there once more with a moment of silence. The silence was much longer than before, but this time I thought it would be a good idea if I were to break it.

     "So...You wanted to talk to me about something?" I asked. I had a pretty good hunch on what it was about, but I knew the conversation had to start somewhere, even if that meant I had to play dumb.

     "I just wanted to, y'know, get things cleared up. With what happened the other day." Katelyn explained. I just nodded in agreement, not knowing anything else I could've done.

     "Aphmau, when did this happen? I know for a fact you weren't always a werewolf." Katelyn crossed her arms.

     "When we were at starlight. I really was planning on telling you, I promise. It was just, after the way you reacted to Aaron, and the way you treated him afterwards, I was just...Scared." That was all I could say.

     "Scared of the way I would react?" She asked.

     "..." I only lightly nodded, looking down in shame. Once again, no one spoke.

     "Look, I know I can, overreact sometimes, but I wouldn't have if you were just honest with me from the beginning! You know you can trust me."

     "Of course I know that, it's just, I didn't know how to tell you." I said, skittish.

     "Aphmau, we both know you're a horrible liar." Katelyn said.

     "I know." I pouted.

     "But in all seriousness, please just tell me what you were thinking." Katelyn begged.

     "I just...I thought...I thought you just wouldn't see me as the same person anymore." I admitted. I hadn't noticed that Katelyn got out of her seat, but I only realized when she put her hand on my shoulder.

     "Aph, I wouldn't be standing here right now if it wasn't for you. You're a great friend of mine. I could never see you differently." Katelyn brought me into a hug. I stood up and hugged her back.

     "But even though I forgive you, that doesn't mean I'm completely adjusted. The reason I was shocked was, afraid, was because I thought that you might've, well, changed. I thought that you would become more like a werewolf, more aggressive, easier to anger. I was just scared that, you'd leave because of that. But i'm not treating you any different though, and if you think I am, please, tell me, ok?" Katelyn begged.

     "I promise. From now on, I'll try to be less secretive about things like, well, being a werewolf, for example." I said, Katelyn getting my point.

     "That's good to hear." Katelyn said. I didn't think it could happen again, but once more, we were caught in an awkward silence with nothing more to talk about.

     "So...What do you wanna talk about now?" Katelyn asked. Like on cue, my phone buzzed a familiar tune. I reached for it in my pocket, and looked at who was calling me. Like I had expected sooner or later, Aaron was calling me.

     "Oh. Uh, Katelyn, I think-"

     "Someone needs you? Go right ahead." Katelyn walked to the door and opened it for me.

     "Thanks Katelyn. I hope we can have a more happy-related talk soon!" I said, slightly speed-walking to get to my house next door. Katelyn waved goodbye and before I entered the house, I answered Aaron's call.

     "Hey Aaron! I just left, and I'm unlocking the door right as we speak." I said, hoping Aaron would be less worried about whatever was happening behind that door.

     "Oh, thank goodness. I thought we could handle this longer, but it's too much." Aaron said, sounding like he was out of breath. Before I could ask questions, I heard yelling from the phone, and it was loud enough for me to hear it from just outside. With no time being spared, I hung up the phone and opened the door to see all the chaos breaking loose. Alina was running like crazy with something in her hands, and I couldn't even see where Lilith was. Aaron and Melissa were crouching in front of the couch, covering their heads with their hands, like they were hiding.

     "What's going on?!" I said, with the door closing behind me. Everyone turned to look at me, and I saw little Lilith emerge from many pillows sitting on the couch.

     "MAMA'S BACK!" Alina screamed. She dropped what she was holding and ran up to me, giving my leg a tight squeeze. I dropped my cane and started to loose balance. In instinct, I started flailing my arms back and forth to prevent me from falling over. Aaron quickly came over and helped me keep my balance, and Alina let go of my leg to get my cane for me.

     "Was I really gone long enough for the house to get this messy?" I chuckled.

     "You'd be surprised what Alina can do when you aren't looking." Aaron said, giving Alina a glare while she put a smirk on her face. I just giggled some more and let things be.

     "Alright, let's get this place cleaned up." I said, already getting started. 

___

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

5.7K 195 47
Y/N L/N just got out of college and moved into Mystreet. After having a troublesome past, she was hoping that this would be a fresh start. She made n...
23.8K 953 54
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT HARASSMENTS DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " All t...
31.4K 326 64
This takes place after Aphmau and Aaron get married (in the story). I will try to post a part at least once every week! SWEAR WARNING!!
23.6K 486 9
So this is basically how I Think Aphmau's mystreet season 6 is resolved, because I don't think Jess would just leave it at that. (If u haven't watche...