ห—หห‹๊’ฐ ๐Ÿ’ ๊’ฑ | ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐€๐’๐“๐„...

De defmxl

โ†ณ โ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๏ฟฝ... Mai multe

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
โ†ณ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ - ๐™๐„๐‘๐Ž
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ
๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‘๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐ˆ ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐’“๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’™๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐Š๐—๐€๐‘๐ˆ
๐๐„๐“๐„๐˜๐€๐Œ
๐๐„๐˜๐“๐ˆ๐‘๐ˆ & ๐‰๐€๐Š๐„
๐Œ๐€๐”๐…๐€๐„๐˜

๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐

236 10 0
De defmxl

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱

⎯⎯ ୨ 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 ୧ ⎯⎯

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬, 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐖𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭

﹌﹌

Knowing that her sisters were in danger Kxari's blood ran cold in her veins. All of her life she was trained to fight against the sky people and it had come sooner than she thought but she wasn't afraid. Ignoring the fear in her stomach Kxari pushed forward, dodging many spears and sky people gadgets that hit the water. Finally reaching the boat their siblings were trapped on, Kxari commanded her Tsurak to fly upwards. The sudden cold air hit her teal skin, making her shiver—Neteyam was the first to jump onto the boat then Kxari. Feeling herself slip Kxari grabbed onto the smooth metal of the railing and hoisted herself up, Jumping onto the ship she pulled out her knife as Neteyam bent down to cut Tsireya loose Kxari pushed him forward to help his sister. Both Tuk and Kutaan yelled out their elder sibling's name, Neteyam nodded and crawled toward Tuk, using his knife to cut her out of the cuffs. But didn't waste time to taunt his little brother. "Hey, baby brother. Need some help?"

Kxari bent down on her knee, using her knife she cut Tsireya's cuff off. Moving forward Tsireya placed her hand on her elder sister's shoulder, bringing her knife up. Kxari cut Kutaan's cuff off as well. Once they were both loose Kxari placed both of her hands on her sister's head, quickly analyzing their bodies to check for any injuries. With a sigh, she turned back to Neteyam when he started speaking to them all. "Okay, get Tuk out of here." He looked between all of the girls, pointing in the direction of the sea. Tsireya and Tuk were the first to jump off the boat, when Kutaan was preparing to dive in she noticed Kxari kneeling away from both the Omaticaya brothers. With a desperate plea, Kutaan tried waving over her sister. "Come on!" Kxari turned back to her sister and shook her head. "I have to make sure they come with us. Go. I will be right behind you." Knowing that Kxari wouldn't change her mind, Kutaan nodded and dove into the water.

Once Neteyam cut Lo'ak loose, he turned around to jump into the water and get back to the village. When he turned he sent Kxari a heroic smile which she returned with a scoff but smiled nonetheless, but her smile faded when she looked back at Lo'ak who ran toward a dead avatar body, retrieving its gun. Neteyam noticed this and turned around, his hope of safety diminishing. "Lo'ak!" Neteyam looked back at Kxari and then ran toward his brother. Kxari got up from her kneeling position, following suit with Neteyam. Lo'ak looked back and forth between Kxari and Neteyam. "They've got Spider. We've gotta get him. Come on." Neteyam's ears flattened against his head and his tail fell still, Kxari knew who Spider was, how Lo'ak spoke so highly of him. But was he that important to barge into an unknown territory? To her, he wasn't but to Lo'ak he was family. Eywa knows that Kxari had made many dumb decisions before but this one might be the worst one she had yet.

"Come on, bro. We can't leave him." Lo'ak looked from his brother to Kxari. He begged Neteyam to come help him, or Kxari if he could convince her. Neteyam looked down at the wet metal ground, and with a snarl of frustration, he made his decision. Looking back at Kxari he grabbed her shoulder. "Go. We will save him." His voice was harsh and demanding but Kxari shook her head anyway. The shake of her head made him bite back a small hiss, she had to listen to him. Why was she always on Lo'ak's side?

"I will come with you guys if you like it or not." Kxari's jaw clenched and the familiar pit in her stomach grew. This was a bad idea, a horrible idea even. But she had to do this to make sure they both came back safe. Pushing away from his hold Kxari ran next to Lo'ak inside the boat, Neteyam didn't hesitate to follow behind them. He knew that they didn't have enough time to argue, he'd have to talk to her later.

They successfully made it inside the boat without bumping into any sky people or avatars. Kxari looked around, her tail thumped against the metal wall. They stealthily made it around the boat in search of Spider, hearing the voices of the sky people and the heavily accented English voice both Neteyam and Lo'ak knew that they were close. Neteyam pointed up to the red metal that they were supposed to climb to get to Spider, Lo'ak nodded but then looked back at Kxari. Lo'ak clicked his tongue and pulled the strap of the gun around his body. "Maybe we shouldn't have taken you." Neteyam looked back at Kxari too and noticed the flaws that their plan might cause. Her skin and her climbing skills. Kxari was far too light so there was a high chance they would be caught does Kxari even know how to climb?

Kxari knew she would be a great flaw in the plan, but she knew if she was careful then everything would work out. "We'll be fine. Let's just do this." Kxari tied her loose curls into a low ponytail and placed her knife back into its sheath. They couldn't back down now so Neteyam and Lo'ak nodded. Lo'ak was the first to hand upside down on the red metal then Neteyam, while they climbed Kxari strengthened herself to climb, right now was not the time to complain. She started slow but caught the rhythm of it so she managed to catch up to Neteyam and Lo'ak, ignoring the feeling of her muscles burning she looked down at the sky people as they passed at the bottom of them. Catching sight of the only one in a loin cloth and dreadlocks she figured that was Spider. Lo'ak changed directions and they both followed after, they were walking on yellow metal.

Neteyam and Lo'ak knelt and watched as the people who were holding Spider captive walked toward where they were. Kxari unsheathed her long knife and held it with her left hand, her tail flicked across the air, but Neteyam slightly lowered his knife, leaned in closer to her, and muttered under his breath. "You will come when I tell you to." With a nod, Kxari stepped back a bit but still held her knife tightly in her grip. Kxari stayed on top as Neteyam and Lo'ak both charged down, easily defeating the small people. But another pair of heavy footsteps made Kxari turn quickly, it was an avatar. The Omaticaya boys and Spider noticed the avatar running forward quickly with a gun in hand. Kxari was quick to move, she jumped in front of the avatar, and with all of her strength she elbowed the metal away from his grip—the avatar didn't seem quick enough to attack back so Kxari switched her knife to her right hand, and punched him straight in the face with her left hand. He let out a painful grunt and doubled back, switching her knife again she sprung forward and stabbed him right in the ribs, now the avatar lay on the floor limp, not dead but had lost consciousness.

The painful sound of gunshots rang through her ears, turning around she saw Lo'ak breathing deeply at the sky person he just shot. While Kxari was fighting the avatar he noticed the sky person grab the gun that he once had, ready to shoot either them or her so without thinking Lo'ak pressed the trigger and shot him countless times. Neteyam looked at the sky person and shrugged it off, tapping his brother and looking over at Kxari he waved her over. Kxari nodded and jumped over the freshly dead body, Lo'ak kept looking at it, his first kill. Kxari grabbed his arm and pushed him forward so they could continue, Lo'ak nodded, running after Spider and his brother. They all jumped over the stairs, Kxari landed with a small huff behind Spider. Spider looked back at Kxari with an unsure look then to his familiar friends. "Thanks, guys." But Lo'ak's fear made him turn and Kxari sighed in annoyance. Lifting her head she noticed a bald avatar, he seemed to not notice at first but when he caught sight of them he was quick to pull out his gun. Then the gunshots flew, Kxari grabbed Spider's skinny arm and threw him forward, giving him a small boost. Lo'ak jumped up to shoot at the avatar but Neteyam ran forward and grabbed him to stop him from doing anything stupid.

They all ran forward but Kxari was last. A wrong move on her end but as long as they were safe. She didn't know how it happened, all she knew was that they were all running for their lives. It was nothing to worry about but when they finally ran for cover that's when she felt it. The pain was excruciating in her stomach, and when she ran to take cover she slammed into the yellow railings. Her heart pounded quickly, the pain shooting through her, and her hands were quick to cover the bleeding wounds on her stomach. Looking down she noticed the blood start to rapidly pour between her fingers. Spider stood beside Lo'ak and Neteyam who watched the bald avatar shoot at them, turning around to see if the Metkayina girl was okay. He was faced with her face twisted in pain and her body leaned against the railing. Once Kxari felt Spider staring at her with his face twisted with horror she tried her best to look up at him.

"Holy shit." Neteyam and Lo'ak turned to Spider in confusion. "What?" Neteyam turned from Spider to Kxari and felt his heart drop. The horrifying scene in front of him almost made him drop to his knees, he almost reached forward to help her out but the bullets didn't stop. Flinching back against his brother he clenched his teeth and grabbed the gun from him. Tears flowed from Kxari's eyes as they clenched shut, everything hurt so bad, that all she heard was ringing. Everything was fading in and out but Kxari fought against it. That's when she felt Spider grab her arm trying his best to lift her then Lo'ak but she had gone limp. Neteyam looked back at his brother and Spider then yelled for them to go, the sound of his voice made Kxari open her eyes. Her vision blurred but became clear when he came forward to pick her up. His voice came out in a small pleading whisper.

"You're going to be okay. It's just a little blood." It was a lie and she knew it. She knew she wasn't okay.

"I'm okay." She hoarsely muttered as she slung her arm around his shoulder. Her other hand kept firm on her wounds, Using the last of her strength she leaned against Neteyam. Grabbing onto her thigh he lifted her with all his strength and ran.

"You're going to have to drop into the water. But you're going to be okay because I'm coming after you. I'll help you." The bullets stopped and she sat her down on the ground and rolled her off the ship. Kxari didn't know what was happening anymore, the moment she hit the water she felt her lungs fill with water. Struggling to make it to the top of the water she looked for an anchor to grab onto and she felt herself sinking. But the more she struggled she felt herself growing weaker. She could feel water entering her lungs, and clenching her teeth she felt suffocated.

But it seemed as if Eywa answered her prayers, a hand wrapped around her arm and they both rose above water. Using their strength to lift Kxari out of the water another pair of hands lifted her by the thighs onto the familiar feeling of an ilu. Her sister was there to save her, she had managed to save her from drowning when she caught her in the water she couldn't help but wonder why she was sinking to the bottom of the ocean but when she got closer she saw the open wounds on her stomach and the water had turned into a red cloud around her. Kutaan was running on pure adrenaline, using all of her strength both Tsireya and Kutaan lifted their dying sister onto the ilu. Everything was going too fast, in both of their minds they were pleading that their sister must stay alive. Neteyam was gravely injured and now Kxari they shouldn't be hurt. Why's this all happening? Reaching a small rocky island Jake was quick to help his son up first so Kutaan and Tsireya lifted Kxari onto the island then Jake came forward to help them lift her. By the time they laid her down Kxari's breath grew shallow, Jake ordered them both to put pressure on her wounds before turning back to his dying son.

Kutaan and Tsireya were both sobbing, their hands soaked up with their sister's blood. They shouldn't be here doing this, their sister shouldn't be dying. Kxari's vision slowly darkened, she could feel the familiar hands pressing down on her stomach. With her last remaining strength, she placed both of her hands onto her sister's hands, she wished she could comfort them. But her time was running out quickly, there was nothing she could do. So looking up at the sky her vision turned dark, the pain went away and her body went limp. Kutaan noticed her fingers slide off her hands, looking over at Tsireya she shook her head in denial—her eyes wide with fear and grief. Their sister was gone. Letting out a sob Kutaan removed her hands and grabbed Kxari's face, she couldn't lose her too. Tsireya let her hands fall from the wound that no longer pulsated blood, sobbing out she let her head fall onto her sister's waist.

Why was this happening to them?

﹌﹌

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝐀𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍒 ꒱

ᴜɴᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ

This is not the final chapter. Please stick around for my next chapters they will be good, I promise. These are chapters that I have thought through since I wrote the third chapter. I would never let you off with this bad of an ending. I finished this chapter faster than I thought, I might have another done by Saturday.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

112K 3.2K 18
โ not really sure how to feel about it something in the way you move, makes me feel like i can't live without you...
61.7K 1.9K 14
โ we could never run out of time, my dear. โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ love is found within the person she expected the least โช...
2.7K 110 9
"ษดแด สแดแดœ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด…แดษด'แด› ษขแด‡แด› ษชแด›. ษช'แด ษดแดแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สแดแดœ! แดแด‹แด€ส? ษช'แด แด€ษด แดแดœแด›แด„แด€๊œฑแด›!" - "แดกสœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดกส€แดษดษข แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ! แดกสœส แด…แดษด'แด› สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ แดแด‡? แดกสœส แด…แดษด'แด› สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส แด€แดกแด€ส ๊œฐส€แดแด แดแด‡...
1.5K 41 13
"๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐€๐’ ๐๐Ž ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐๐Ž ๐„๐๐ƒ"- ๐“๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐˜๐€ ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ซ...