Beating Around The Bush (Teen...

boxxieofbox рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

My adhd brain has a new hyper fixation ЁЯШм rip everyone that is waiting for me to update my other stuff...anyw... рдЕрдзрд┐рдХ

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 39

299 17 17
boxxieofbox рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

Nightshade ended up following the titans to the mine Slade was attacking. She knew this was most likely just a ploy to get Terra away from the titans. Slade most definitely wanted to mess with the group of teens as well. She, however, wanted to learn more about how Slade operated. She wanted to learn his weaknesses and use them against him with as much pain as she could possibly inflict.

Night made it to the mines right before the Titans did and found a comfortable place to watch the action from above. She made sure she was far enough away from the action, but close enough to still hear any possible conversations.

Not long after she arrived, Slade's robots started attacking the mine. Night made sure all the exits were safe for the miners as they fled the scene. Just as the miners fled, the Titans arrived to the fight. Night leaned comfortably against one of the various rock walls eager to watch the group fight together once more. She also wanted to see if Terra would reveal her true power. Night had easily figured out that the girl had been holding back this whole time. An easy thing for her to spot in others after constantly doing it herself.

"Tell your boss we'd like a word with him." Robin said his one liner making the robots get into fighting stances. "Titans, go!" Robin yelled and the group went into action. Night's main focus was originally Terra, but her gaze seemed to switch between her and Robin. There was some aspect of Robin that always seemed to intrigue her.

Night watched Robin help Terra with a couple robots before he was completely surrounded by the robots. Something else caught Robin's eye as he saw the familiar black and white outfit from above him. He'd felt her eyes staring right down into him. Something in Robin told him to fight with all he's got. He told himself that it was because he was going up against Slade, but that wasn't the real reason. And he knew that.

Robin pulled out his staff and swung it around himself a couple times before waiting for the robots to attack. When they did, he delivered hard and accurate attacks to all the robots. It didn't take long before all the robots jumped on him at once. Using pure strength, Robin was able to shove all the robots away from him. Night couldn't help the orange and red roses blooming in her cheeks as she watched him fight.

Night continued to watch the group fight together. She was genuinely impressed by how well Terra was working with them. Night knew first hand at how difficult it could be transitioning from fighting alone to fighting with a group.

The only time Night felt the need to step into the fight was when Starfire was being held down by two of the robots. Just as she was about to jump in, Cyborg came to her rescue. Night did end up having to avoid being blasted by the robots as they shot at the titans.

As Night moved to a different area of the mine, she immediately noticed rocks start falling towards Beast Boy. Panic filled her system as the rocks seemed to move in slow motions. She placed her hand against one of the cracked walls of the mine and used her powers. Dust filled the area surrounding Beast Boy. Once she knew it was safe to use her powers, she quickly covered Beast Boy just before the rocks fell down on him.

"Beast Boy!" Terra yelled for her friend. All of the Titans quickly looked over to see the large pile of rocks as well as a few robots that survived the cave in. Night's panic stayed as she kept her hand against the cracked rocks. A hard relieved sigh left her mouth knowing that Beast Boy was still breathing.

Night looked for Terra, but she couldn't see her due to the cave in. Using her powers she checked to see if the girl was alright. Thankfully, the girl wasn't injured.

Robin was the first of the Titans to run over and start removing the rocks. Starfire followed him as Raven and Cyborg kept the robots at bay. Night retracted the plants back into her body and removed her hand from the wall. She quickly ran over to the group and placed a hand on Robin's shoulder. The hero glanced at her while removing a rock. Night gave him a slight nod and he knew exactly what it meant.

Right before he could inform the group, a large rock was lifted up by a familiar giant green gorilla. "You okay?" Robin asked as he threw a rock to the side. Beast nodded before turning back to his normal form. Seeing their friend being alive and okay, Raven, Cyborg, and Starfire went back to fighting off the robots.

"Where's Terra?" Beast asked worried for their new friend. "She's on the other side of that." Night said as she pointed towards the pile of rock and debris.

Beast Boy quickly ran up to the girl. His eyes wide as he grabbed her wrists. "You have to get her out of there!" Beast boy yelled desperately to the teen in front of him. Night's eyes narrowed in a glare as she pulled her hands away from him. "Me? And how the hell am I supposed to do that?" Night asked. Her voice and glare hardening at the boy. Her stare silently telling him to choose his words wisely.

"How are-? You saved me-" Beast boy said as he tried to grab her hand again. "Beast Boy, what are you talking about? You need to take a moment and think. I know you don't use your brain very often, so how about we start now?" Night interrupted him pulling her hand away from him once more.

"B-but you saved me! I know you can help her, Nightshade!" Beast Boy yelled as he started to become angry at the girl in front of him. "Listen kid, I know you're still newer to the game and all, but you're being delusional. I have no idea what you're talking about! You saved yourself Beast Boy." Night paused for a moment to take a deep breath as her hand reached up to pinch her nose in annoyance.

"Look, I'm sorry I can't help your little girlfriend. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take my leave before you say something you'll regret, Beast Boy." Night said before turning away to walk out of the mine. The words that came from her mouth made Beast Boy's blood start to boil.

Robin placed a hand on Beast Boy's shoulder to silently tell him to drop it. The green hero shook Robin's hand off of him as he glared at Night. Before he could even think of what might happen to him, he started to follow behind her.

"Are you fucking serious, Night?! You're just going to walk away when someone needs you?! When someone is asking for your help?!" Beast Boy yelled at Night. She clenched her fists as she walked away. 'Beast is just feeling his emotions. Don't engage. Don't engage.' Night thought to herself as she tried not to let her anger out.

"Beast Boy, that's enough." Robin tried to intervene. "It's crazy to even think you have friends! Did no one ever teach you how to be a nice fucking person?!" The green heroes words struck a chord deep in Night making her stop walking. "Are you even listening to me?!" Beast planted a hand on her shoulder. He was about to force her to face him when she acted fast.

Grabbing Beast Boy's wrist while simultaneously grabbing her weapon. Turning herself and Beast Boy around, Night kicked his legs out from under him. As the hero fell hard to the ground she got on top of him. One hand holding him by his hair and her other hand holding her weapon right against his neck.

"Beast Boy!" The titans yelled as they quickly surrounded Night. "Cyborg, Raven, Starfire, take care of the robots!" Robin told his team. "But what about-" Cyborg tried to say only for Robin to interrupt him. "Now!" Robin's tone was harsh and the group reluctantly did what he said.

"N-night-" Beast Boy tried to say only for the girl to tighten her grip on his hair as she raised his head up to look at Robin. "Don't change forms, Beast Boy!" Robin yelled to his friend. His eyes were wide and full of panic as he stared at the small but strong vines holding Night's arm in place. If Beast Boy changed forms, her arm wouldn't move to accommodate anything bigger. If he became a smaller animal, her arm would pull back into him faster than he could change forms.

"N-Night, l-let's talk about this!" Beast Boy started to say. "Talk about what, Beast Boy?" "Please, Night, you don't have to-" "Oh I think I might have to, Robin." Her voice sounded exactly how it did when the group had first met her.

"I am so sick and tired of dealing with people like you. Maybe I should get rid of this one just to teach you a lesson." Night said as she pressed her extremely sharp weapon slightly harder against Beast Boy's neck.

"Why don't we just take a minute to breathe...I'm sure Beast Boy didn't mean any harm." Robin tried his best to make his voice seem calm, but he knew exactly what Night was capable of.

The other titans were extremely surprised by Night's sudden change in behavior. She always seemed so level headed to them. They knew Robin as someone to quickly rush in and save the day, but instead he was taking the time to talk her down. Seeing the concern and fear in Robin's eyes made the group become even more afraid of Nightshade.

Night's gaze didn't leave Robin as she watched his every move. Making sure he didn't come any closer to her as she leaned down towards Beast Boy's ear.

"Don't you dare ever talk to me like that again, Beast Boy. I am far more powerful than you will ever fucking know." Night whispered with malice dripping from every word leaving her mouth. "I need you to take a look at what's going on around you. There's no doubt in my mind that these robots record absolutely everything. And I mean everything. What you said reveals me not only to your enemy, but my enemy as well. And I don't take too kindly to crap like that. Understand?" "Y-yes."

"Next time you try to reveal who I am, I will rip you apart piece by piece until you're left unrecognizable by authorities. I'll make the process long and painful just for you." Beast Boy gulped in fear. His throat moving against the blade causing a small cut to appear with a slight amount of blood seeping onto the blade and down his neck.

"I'm not a hero Beast...I don't save people. Believe me when I say I have more blood on my hands than you ever will. And I'm never afraid to add more. You have to remember...you're playing my game, Garfield. Not Robin's, not Slade's. Mine. Need I continue? Or do we have a good understanding of each other now?" Night asked as she pulled her head away from his ear. "Y-yes, N-Nightsh-shade!" Beast Boy said. His voice quivering in fear. "Good. Now for that girlfriend of yours." Night said as she removed her weapon from his neck. She stayed on top of him with his head pulled up. "I wouldn't have acted like that if she wasn't physically safe." Night said before letting go of Beast Boy and standing up.

"Oh thank god." Robin whispered out as Night let his friend go. "Huh? Is she okay?!" Beast Boy yelled as he stood up. "She was. Now I'm not so sure." Night said brushing herself off. "Huh?! What's that supposed to mean?!" "It means, I would've had a better idea of where she went if it wasn't for you acting like an absolute dick." Night said as she glared at the hero.

"I-I have to go find her!" Beast Boy yelled before changing forms and starting to dig through the ground. With the others becoming distracted by Beast Boy, Night took the opportunity to take her leave from the group. She had some anger to work off after all.

рдкрдврд╝рдирд╛ рдЬрд╛рд░реА рд░рдЦреЗрдВ

рдЖрдкрдХреЛ рдпреЗ рднреА рдкрд╕рдВрджреЗ рдЖрдПрдБрдЧреА

It's You тЬо Charles Leclerc In├кs рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

рдлреИрдирдлрд┐рдХреНрд╢рди

1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
FEELS LIKE тЬ╖ KATE MARTIN тДТ рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛

рдлреИрдирдлрд┐рдХреНрд╢рди

246K 6.1K 52
тОптОптОптОптОптОптОп ркЬтБАтЮ┤ ЁЭРЕЁЭРДЁЭРДЁЭРЛЁЭРТ ЁЭРЛЁЭРИЁЭРКЁЭРД .сРЯ тЭЫ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. тЭЬ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
87.8K 1.7K 17
I know he got married to sergeant calhoun But STILL! This is my first ever story Official X READER besides one shots! *Wreck it Ralph isn't mine* ...
10.1K 363 33
!THIS IS A FANFIC! This is a story about Y/n L/n. In an apocalyptic world. She ends up taking refuge at a beaten down school named Ericsons home for...