The Missing Mafia Princess

נכתב על ידי MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... עוד

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 76

2.7K 77 3
נכתב על ידי MafiaAngel8394

After Alessandro brought me to my room and closed the door behind him, I was confused. I looked at Kai, and he seemed confused as well.

"I'm just as confused as you are, little wolf," I said. I walked to my closet, I walked inside and started to rummage around in my clothes.

I found the perfect outfit, and I took it with me to the bathroom. I placed it on the sink and heard footsteps entering the bathroom, and when I looked down, I saw Kai. I couldn't help but smile softly at him as I closed the door.

I wrapped my knuckles with Saran Wrap and tape to keep the water out. I stripped out of my workout clothes and quickly got into the shower.

I stood under the shower head, feeling the hot water relax my tense muscles. I picked up some 2-in-1 shampoo and poured a small amount onto my hand, massaging it into my hair.

I rinsed out the shampoo and then poured some body wash onto the loofah, scrubbing my body with it as I enjoyed the luxurious feeling of the hot shower.

After a few minutes, I shut the water off the stepped out of the shower. I reached over, grabbed two towels from the rack and wrapped my hair in one, drying off with the other towel.

After that I got dressed into the outfit I had picked out.

I took my hair dryer out from under the sink, and plugged it in. Once it was ready, I unraveled the towel from my hair, and started blow drying it. After it was completely dry, I unplugged the hair dryer and place it back under the sink.

Next, I grabbed my hairbrush, and brushed my hair. I ended up applying a light coat of mascara to my eyelashes, feeling pretty satisfied with my overall look.

I brushed my teeth, took the tape and Saran Wrap off my bandaged knuckles, and threw it into the trash, while tossing my dirty clothes in the hamper. Afterwards, I walked out of the bathroom, with Kai following closely.

Kai jumped onto the bed and curled up into a ball at the end, from there, I grabbed a bottle of whiskey from my desk area and walked out onto the balcony.

Taking a swig from the bottle, I took in the fresh air and admired the beautiful view, feeling more relaxed than I had felt in a long time.

I leaned against the railing and brought the bottle to my lips, downing the whiskey in one go, before setting the bottle on the table behind me. With the alcohol rushing through my bloodstream, I sat down on the couch, feeling more relaxed than ever.

I saw movement in the corner of my eye and turned my head to see Kai limping out. I reached out and picked him up, before he lay down beside me.

Now that Roman was dead, maybe everything would go back to the way it was before Roman had betrayed us.

I saw a figure in the corner of my eye, and when I turned to look, I saw Dante. "Alessandro locked himself in his office on the second floor and he's not doing well," he said his tone sympathetic but sad. My heart broke knowing that he was blaming himself, and I felt a wave of guilt wash over me.

I stood up from the couch on the balcony, and then walked through my room to step out. I walked over to the elevator and pushed the button, waiting for the doors to open. Once they did, I stepped inside, along with Dante.

He pushed the second level button, and the elevator doors closed, as it moved upwards. It was a short wait before the elevator dinged, and then the doors opened.

Once we had stepped out, we could hear the yelling and furniture being thrown across the room, and I knew that my brother was hurting.

I looked at Dante and he nodded his head then walked back into the elevator, I watched the doors closed. I heard glass shattering making my head jerk towards the direction the glass shattering came from.

I walked closer to the sound, and stopped at a black door then I knocked on the door. "Go the hell away!" Alessandro yelled which made me jump slightly.

"Sandy." I said and the crashing sound stopped, then I heard footsteps walk towards the door making me stare at the doorknob.

The doorknob turned, and I heard the lock click. The door pushed open, revealing Alessandro, who was a complete mess.

"Tesoro, go away," Alessandro said harshly which hurt my feelings a little bit. I stood my ground, though, and replied in the same tone.

"No, I'm not going anywhere. If you're blaming yourself, Sandro, then stop it. I am fine." I tried to stay strong despite Alessandro's harsh tone.

"You are not fine," he snapped back at me. "You blacked out, Tesoro, and it took us a little bit just to get you to snap out of it. Why can't you understand that I'm afraid of losing you again?"

"Jesus, did Jake and Mary give you brain damage when they beat you?" Alessandro yelled at me which made me jolt a little.

I felt my emotions start to take over, but I took a deep breath and tried to keep my cool. "I'm not dead am I? No. Was I taken? No. I am fine and never bring their names up again." My voice cracked.

I turned around and ran out of his office, running down the stairs, instead of taking the elevator. I was halfway down when I felt my chest tighten and my breathing pick up. At the same time, my eyes started tearing up as the tightness in my chest grew worse.

I was barely able to keep it together, but I grabbed ahold of the railing at the bottom of the stairs, my chest now tight and my breathing labored. I couldn't get enough oxygen to calm myself down, and I felt like I was going to pass out at any moment.

A sob escaped my mouth, and I couldn't stop the flood of tears that followed after that. I dropped to my knees and curled up into a ball at the end of the stairs, barely able to move, as the sobs overtook me.

I knew that I needed to control my emotions, but I couldn't stop the tears, the sobs that wracked my body, the tightness that grew in my chest. I wanted it to all go away, the pain, the tears, the anxiety that came with it. But I just couldn't stop the uncontrollable sobs that overwhelmed me.

Dante Romano

It had been a while since we saw Sorella walk out of Alessandro's office with a hurt expression on her face. Instead of taking the elevator, she took the stairs.

Father said, "Dante and Lorenzo, go check the stairs."

We walked out of the office, we headed to the stairs that led to the second floor. When we turned the corner, we stopped short at the sight of our baby sister curled up at the bottom of the stairs.

We rushed over to Sorella, but she was unconscious, with fresh tears on her cheeks. It seemed she had had a panic attack.

Lorenzo grabbed her wrist and checked her pulse. "She just had a panic attack," he said to me.

"Take her to Luca's room and tell him to lock the door, make sure Alessandro doesn't step foot near her," Lorenzo instructed me.

I gently picked her up and carried her to Luca's room, as I was about to knock on his door it opened and he jumped when he saw me but then his eyes darkened when he saw the condition of his twin.

"What happened to her?" Luca asked in a cold voice but I could also hear concern in his tone.

"Her knuckles are from Roman, but he's dead now," I explained. "And she just had a panic attack. We think Alessandro said something to her."

"Where is he?" Luca asked his tone dangerous.

"Don't worry about him. Lorenzo wants you to stay with her and lock the door. Make sure Alessandro doesn't step a foot near her," I replied. Luca nodded his head and gently took Sorella out of my arms.

Luca walked to his bed and gently laid our sister down in it, covering her up. "Don't worry, I got her," he said and I nodded my head.

I saw that he wanted to kill Alessandro in his eyes as he kissed Sorella's head. I turned to leave, and walked to Dad's office.

When I walked in, Emiliano, Lorenzo, and Matteo were surrounding Father at his desk. "We know what he said," Matteo spoke dryly.

I walked over to them, Dad pressed play, and the recorded conversation between Alessandro and Sorella started playing.

"Tesoro, go away," Alessandro said harshly which I could tell definitely hurt her.

"No, I'm not going anywhere. If you're blaming yourself, Sandro, then stop it. I am fine." She spoke back to Alessandro in the same tone.

"You are not fine," he snapped back at her. "You blacked out, Tesoro, and it took us a little bit just to get you to snap out of it. Why can't you understand that I'm afraid of losing you again?"

"Jesus, did Jake and Mary give you brain damage when they beat you?" Alessandro yelled at her which made my blood boil.

I could see her emotions start to take over, but she took a deep breath and tried to keep her cool. "I'm not dead am I? No. Was I taken? No. I am fine and never bring their names up again." Her voice cracked.

She ran out of Alessandro office with a hurt expression on her face which made me want to kill him myself. "I'll be back." Father said murderously as he stood up then walked out the office.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

435K 11.4K 63
A man claimed by the devil. A woman claimed by no one. Until him. Santo Romano is a monster. His family relies on him to torture and kill. It's his...
123K 4.8K 102
The Dark Ghosts, one of the most feared gangs in New York formed by only five girls. They are cold, dangerous, fearless and ruthless, yet broken on t...
14.8K 346 17
Aurelia is a powerful young girl on the outside who owns her own empire. She's smart and beautiful, and all people are afraid of her but on the insid...
2.9M 78.2K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...