I'm in the Skibidi world...?

Autorstwa AlyssaNay13

Alyssa and some of her 'otherworldly' friends were fighting because they were on a mission to do something im... Więcej

Prologue
Bio About The Alliance (My AU)
Chapter 1 : Meetings
Chapter 2 : Friends...?
Chapter 3 : Cameraman's Base
Chapter 4 : The Speakerman's Team!!!
Chapter 5 : River Flows In You and Battlefield
Chapter 6 : No... Our Darkest Hour...
Chapter 8 : Titan Cameraman's P.O.V (+ Seasons)
Chapter 9 : Electromagnetic Parasite Disabler
Chapter 10 : The TVman's team!!!
Chapter 11 : Night Talk
Chapter 11.5 : The Magic Necklace
Chapter 12 : Hope and Comfort (+ Never Grow Up)
Chapter 13 : Starlight
Chapter 14 : Plan
Chapter 15 : No... We can't do this again...
Chapter 16 : Rage and Friendship...
Not a chapter, but a question
Chapter 16.5 : Unexpected Conversation (+ Dream Of You)
Chapter 17 : New Alliance Pt. 1

Chapter 7 : Backstory (+ Learning To Fly)

309 6 32
Autorstwa AlyssaNay13

Alyssa's P.O.V:
I miss T. Speakerman... My second big brother... I miss hearing his song... I really miss the time where me, T. Speakerman, and T. Cameraman singing our song together... "Al?" i turned around when someone called me, it was Scientist Cameraman (the same one from episode 23) he came in to my room and sat down next to me, "Are you okay?" he asked in worried, i look down and sighed, "Not... Really... I really miss him... T. Speakerman..." i said as i hugged myself.

"I know you miss him... Don't worry, i'm sure we'll find a way to save him" he reassured me, i sighed as i stood up and said, "I hope so..." before i walked out of my room, S. Cameraman put his hand on my shoulder and stopped me, "Where are you going?" he asked, i didn't respond for a second before i answered, "T. Cameraman..." he was kinda surprised when i answered, "You want to see him?" he said, i only nodded in response.

He nodded back and said, "I'll company you, no one's in that room anyway, except, Titan Cameraman" i nodded again and we began to walk towards the room where T. Cameraman got upgraded.

Some minutes later (still Alyssa's P.O.V):
S. Cameraman told me that T. Cameraman was really sad ever since T. Speakerman got in controlled, i can tell that he really miss him... He really miss the time where we sing our song together... We stopped walking because we made it to the room where T. Cameraman got upgraded, the door opened by itself and revealed T. Cameraman was talking with, Cameraman, Speakerman and Large Speakerman (duo brothers).

We walked in to the room and S. Cameraman said, "What are you three doing here?" Cameraman, Speakerman and L. Speakerman turned around to face us, "We have nothing else to do... Ever since our Titan got in controlled..." Speakerman said as he looked down in sadness, Cameraman, T. Cameraman and L. Speakerman did the same as him, i felt bad for them and i want to cheer them up because i don't like seeing them sad, that's when something came in to my mind!

"Hey..." i said which caught their attention to face me, i continued, "Can i... Sing a song for you guys? I had one song in mind" they were kinda surprised and they thought about it, "Sure... I guess hearing you singing will cheer us up" L. Speakerman said, i nodded as i snapped my finger and a music came, i took a deep breath and i started to sing ;

We all start at the beginning...
Unsure who we'll become...
And try to find a place to belong...
One day, you'll make it to your place in the sun...

Sometimes, you feel like you're alone...
That's when you learn to find your strength...
Every story needs a hero,
Every hero needs a friend...
But sometimes, even heroes have to wait...

You gotta learn to fall before you fly...!
You gotta leave the ground before you touch the sky...!
Your dreams are meant for chasing far and wide...
That's when you find your way,
That's learning to fly...

Titan Cameraman's P.O.V:
I feel happy hearing her singing because every time she's singing a song, it always has a really deep meaning and this song she sing, i really like it, especially the line of the song when she sing "Every hero needs a friend..." it connected to us because we're a hero, we tried our best to save this world but we didn't have any friends because the humans hurt us... All we need is a friend... Alyssa started to sing again ;

You gotta learn to fall before you fly...!
You gotta leave the ground before you touch the sky...!
Your dreams are meant for chasing far and wide...
That's when you find your way,
That's learning to fly...

When you find your way!,
That's learning to fly...

She stopped singing as she closed her eyes and sighed, she opened her eyes and looked at us, "Thanks, Al. We feel happy hearing you singing" Speakerman said as he gives her a thumbs up, she nodded and gave him a thumbs up, she then looked away and thinking about something, "Hey, what's wrong?" i asked, she seems nervous but she answered, "I... Always wanted to ask you guys..." she paused, we titled our head in confusion.

She continued, "Do you guys... Live here? Or do you guys live somewhere else?" we were surprised, we looked away in sadness because... Our home... "I'm sorry, i couldn't help but curious about it... And don't worry, i may be young but i'm old enough to understand, you can tell me about it if you want to" we thought about it and we nodded, "Let me tell you about our story..." i said, she looked at me and i sighed, "You see... We're not from here, we're from another planet..." i said, she was surprised.

"Same as us..." Speakerman said, Lyss thought about it and she asked, "So... You're all like some kind of alien?" we nodded in response, "You could say that" Cameraman said, he continued, "Let's just say... Our story is similar to one of your "otherworldly" friends' story and our planet is also similar to one of your "otherworldly" friends' planet" we nodded in agreement because she once told us about her 'otherworldly' friends' story, Cameraman then started to explain our story,

"Like Titan Cameraman said, we're from another planet, everything was fine back in our planet but... Those toilets came... They destroyed our planet... They killed our friends... Our family... We lost our home... We moved to this planet because we didn't have a place to stay and we thought that the humans would accept us to live here but... They hurt us... They didn't accept us to live here and who we are..." he looked away in sadness, Speakerman nodded and said, "Same as us..." he started to explain their story,

"We lost our home because of those toilets... They killed our friends and our family... We moved to this planet because we didn't have a place to stay... We all lost everything..." we all looked away in sadness, we lost everything... Our home... Our friends... And our family...

Alyssa's P.O.V:
I was shocked, they lost their home... They lost everything... I felt really bad for them, "I'm sorry... I know how it feels..." i said, they look at me in surprise, "You do?" S. Cameraman asked, i nodded and said, "I once lost my home because... That evil girl..." i mentioned her in anger, "She destroyed my home... She burned my house and my whole neighborhood's house!" i said in anger and sadness.

I sighed and continued, "She was almost destroyed my home but when i got these powers... It restored my home and my whole neighborhood's house... Every time i see her and met her, my anger always get the best of me because she almost destroyed my home! And she even-!" i paused because... She... My family...

Flashback (a bit triggered warning):
"Say goodbye to your family!" the evil girl said, she swing her sword to my family and... She killed my family... I stared at them in shocked... My family's scream in pain... Blood splattered in the floor, wall, and on my cheek... I couldn't do anything...! I was chained up by her and i couldn't do anything! "Mom! Dad! Sis!" i yelled out! My family's... Gone...

Flashback ends (Still Alyssa's P.O.V):
"Al!" i snapped back to reality when T. Cameraman called me, "Are you okay? You're crying..." Speakerman said in worried, i was kinda surprised so i touch my cheek and he was right, i was crying and i wiped my tears as i sobbed, "S-Sorry, it's just... That evil girl..." i paused as i sniffed and sobbed, i continue, "She killed my family! She killed my family right in front of me! I was only 10 back there and i couldn't do anything! I was chained up by her!" i broke down and cried.

Titan Cameraman's P.O.V:
We were so shocked... Her family's gone... She's an orphan... That's why she cried when i asked her about her family that day... I want to hug her but Large Speakerman walk towards her and he kneel down, he gently picked her up and hugged her, i feel happy that he gave her a hug to calm her down, "We're so sorry to hear that... And what happened to your family..." Large Speakerman said, we nodded in agreement.

She seems to calm down and she wiped her tears, "It's... Okay... At least i have many friends now and i have you guys as my new friends" she said, we were surprised, "You think so?" Large Speakerman said as he pulled her away and he used his own hand as a chair so she can sit, she smiled and nodded, "Yeah, you're all my new friends, i'm sure my friends will like you when they meet you guys" she said.

We were still surprised and we felt happy, we titled our head like we're smiling even though, we can't, "Thanks" i thank her, she nodded and she wiped her tears, "This will cheer you up!" Speakerman said and he started to dance as he play their song ;

Help me make the...
Most of freedom and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world

Alyssa smiled and she chuckled seeing him dancing, their dance and their song always cheer her up and it always works every time.

To be continued!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

23.4K 597 13
Cameraman #72, a cameraman sent to eliminate the Skibidi Toilet Scientist, is sucked into a strange portal as the Skibidi Toilet Scientist is defeate...
1.8K 41 4
(Cover credit goes to Faradize engine or @DoceFaradize on Twitter) The alliance needs new, stronger members to combat the skibidi toilets, that's whe...
3K 76 12
Darkness was all the cameraman could see. Suddenly a set of bright green wings glowed in the darkness revealing another cameraman. But this cameraman...