Union Academy: War of the Mon...

Par KaijuMaster20

When a male teenage boy named Matt Silverstone was kicked out of Union Academy because he was powerless witho... Plus

Bio: Matt Silverstone
Monsters
Collab Legend: BlazeSaber00's Oc
Collab Legend: ShinzaGodWarrior
Collab Legend: AlstonChanAlstonChan aka Ask
Collab Legend: JeymisPeixoto
Collab Legend: PatrickEstvo
Collab Legend: JuanDeleon250
Collab Legend: KaijuBird
Collab Legend: PauloGamenha's Oc
Collab Legend: Dante32145's Oc
Prologue: Quitting Union
1. Silverstone's New Hero Academy
2. Superboy Vs. Doomsday and A Radiated Monster Arrival
3. Return of TOGERA!/ RAPTROS Attack!
4. Hiring New Teachers 😲!!!!
6. Another DaiKaiju meets Shattered Megaforce!!

5. Reawaken of the MONSTERS!

298 8 3
Par KaijuMaster20

No Pov.

=======>Meanwhile in White Fang Base<=======

When all of White Fang enslaved all of humans, all of women & children are whimpering of their husband being slaves as butlers or workers, even making women & children do the same. As for one who rebelled against his own Faunus kind, the lieutenant walking towards the cell where a Wolf Faunus who betrayed the White Fang.

W.F. Lieutenant: *glare* You got some nerves that you were about to assassinate Adam.

???: *glare* Says the guy who murdered my mother.

W.F. Lieutenant: *glares* Silence traitor! Be grateful that Adam put you in this jail cell. 

???: *cocky smirky* Oh yeah, I rather die to obey that bull who comes from hell.

W.F. Lieutenant: *glares*....You know what, Matthew. Adam inform me that you executed till tomorrow morning.

Matthew: Good, I rather die from you then.

W.F. Lieutenant: *growls* I've enough with this shit, let's go.

As the other two guards followed him as Matthew lay back on his bed, he threw the metal plate to the side. 

Matthew: *stern* I wish I can destroy this hell hole, but how though?

Suddenly, a small portal pops out of nowhere as Matthew got his attention at the small portal at the sink. He got out of his bed as he walked towards it, but it was covered with purple smoke and reveals Another DaiKaiju Watch.

(A/n: Pretend it's Vi-O's Watch).

Matthew: *shocked* What the hell! What is this thing?

He picked it up as he looked at the watch as he saw the face of Vi-O. 

Matthew: Hmm, what should I do with it?

Then a mysterious voice spoke to him.

???: Press it.

He jumpscared by a mysterious voice as he looked around as the voice spoke again.

???: Press the button, human. I know you want revenge on your own kind.

Matthew: *frightened* W-W-Who's there?

???: Look behind you.

Matthew looked behind him as he saw a demi-human who was behind him inside of his cell, he jumped as he fell on the floor.

???: There's no need to be frightened, Matthew Cane.

Matthew: *shocked* H-How did you know my name?!

???: *smiles* I've been watching you the whole time, waiting for the right time for vengeance for those who did wrong. I believe its time for payback for what they did to you.

Matthew: But, I don't even know who you are? 

???: *chuckles* How rude of me, I am former member of Virgolial's Servant who was hired to find worthy ones like you.

Matthew: Worthy ones? Like who?

???: You can say that I am............. *smirking deviously* A TimeJacker.

Matthew: *confused* Timejacker? Okay, Mr. Timejacker, can you tell me about this watch?

???: No, no, no, That's my Villain's name. My name is Josh Elite, I am the Leader of Timejacker. 

Matthew: Oh, well about this watch?

Josh: Oh, Another DaiKaiju Watch.

Matthew: *curious* Another what?

Josh: *smiles* It's a KaijuWatch version of Virgolial's creation, he called me when I was in his kingdom. He told me to keep all the watches safe in my hands, so I can rule the DaiKaiju-Verse for him. They're like the original version of the heroes, but more monstrous versions of them. They're far more powerful than any one, all you have to do is press it and become one of us, Timejackers. What do you say.

Matthew facing back at the watch of Vi-O as he heard Josh speaking to him again.

Josh: You want revenge on the White Fang for killing your mother, I also heard they kept a mantis here in Menagerie to do their project *smiles* do we have a deal 

Matthew:............*smirking* Deal.

He pressed it as the Another KaijuWatch activated.

Announcer: VI-O!

He pressed it on his chest as he laughing maniacally while transforming himself into an evil monstrous version of Kamen Rider Vi-O, Josh smiles while he's impress with him and finally Matthew transforms into Another Vi-O.

A. Vi-O: *panting* Whoa! What kind of DaiKaiju Villain am I?

Josh: You're Another Vi-O, revised of Kamen Rider Vi-O. Now go, destroy your kind and the humans as well. Free the monster of course. 

A. Vi-O: *evil chuckles* With pleasure.

He summons his sword blade as he walked towards the cell bar, he kicked it open as he walked towards the guards. Two guards saw Matthew in his monster form of Vi-O, Matthew sliced them in half as they exploded and he's laughing evilly.

A. Vi-O: *evil laugh* Now this is what I'm talking about, Another DaiKaiju rules!

H began to destroy everything in his path, he started to kill all of White Fang as they gathered together to fight Matthew.

Male White Fang Member: *shocked* What the hell! Matthew is that you?

A. Vi-O: *evil chuckle* No, call me Another Vi-O. I am now a member of the Timejacker, I know Adam hid the monster there. Since you kept it.

Female White Fang Member: *shocked* H-How did you-

A. Vi-O: *smirking* My ways, now I can get to kill all of you.

He charges towards them as he slashes them all in half, the male White Fang member clashes his sword with Another Vi-O's blade. He kicked him as he stabbed him through his chest, he sliced him as he exploded and he sliced another member while he's laughing maniacally.

A. Vi-O: *evil laugh* オレ、三条......この世界を滅ぼすために!(Translation:Ore, Sanjō...... kono sekai o horobosu tame ni!/ I..have arrived...to destroy this world apart!). 

He brought out his sword out as he ready to battle, he chuckled as he started charging at them.

A. Vi-O: IKUZE! IKUZE! IKUZE!

He began to slaughter them in half, he stabbed them in half as he energized his sword to slashed them as they exploded. He saw the Lieutenant who was terrified of his appearance and Another Vi-O walked towards him and the Lieutenant was about to run away, Another Vi-O grabbed him as he stabbed his head & died. He pulls his sword out as he walking towards the building, as he opened it and saw a female mantis on the table when the White Fang scientist was about to experiment, Another Vi-O killed two scientist as he grabbed the alien formula as he poor it on the mantis.

A. Vi-O: *evil smile* Grow my friend, grow!

Then a mantis grows into a bigger size and finally, it grew into 50 foot tall Mutated Female Mantis and she screeches & chirping.

Preytor:

Another Vi-O looked at the project name and the female mantis named Preytor, he facing back at her.

A. Vi-O: Preytor!

Preytor faces at Another Vi-O as she stares at him for a moment.

A. Vi-O: I know they were trying to make you as their personal weapon to wipe out humanity, it's time for vengeance against this world. Join me and we will show them, I also heard that Orion Academy has true heroes. Why not give them a show of destruction.

Preytor nodded as he jumped on her back, Preytor screeches out loud as she sprouted her wings out of her back. Then Another Vi-O held on tight as she flew up in the skies and flew to Union City to cause some destruction.

=====>In Arkham Asylum<=====

When another male person inside his cell who did crime for killing his rich family, he hated Batman for ruined his plan to reveal his parents' true color as he reading the newspaper that his sister is the new Head of Diane Family Inc. He yelled in anger as he tearing the paper apart as he punched the wall, he kicked the trash can as he pulling the cell bar that won't even tore apart.

???: *anger* I WON'T LET MY BITCHY SISTER TO KEEP THE DIANE FAMILY FOREVER! I WANT TO KILL HER AND MY UNCLE & AUNT, SINCE NOBODY HELPED ME! I WILL KILL BATMAN FOR RUIN MY MASTER PLANS!

Then Josh came out of nowhere inside of his cell.

Josh: *smiles* Then why not use this.

He jumped backwards as he saw him in person, and he glares at his appearance.

???: *glare* Who the hell are you?

Josh: *smiles* I am Josh Elite, The Leader of Timejacker. I heard that you wanted revenge on your step-family right, Ron.

Ron: *stern* Yes, I want revenge on them for abusing me for 20 years, I want to show the world who are the real monsters and kill Batman.

Josh: *chuckles* Of course, use this instead. It's powerful than him.

He tosses him another DaiKaijuWatch of Darkraijin, he faces back at him as Josh nodded to him. Ron smiles deviously as he pressed it.

Announcer: DARKRAIJIN!

He pressed on his chest as he laughing menacingly as he transform as well, the purple & black smoke covering his body while transforming into Another Darkraijin.

A. Darkraijin: *growls & chuckles* I feel more powerful than I thought, time to show them what I've made of.

Josh: Ikuzo! Another Darkraijin!

Another Darkraijin roars as he walked towards the cell door as he punched it open as he uses his shadow ball of destruction to destroy everything and free all of prisoners, he destroys every villains & criminals in his path. He saw 20 security guards pointing their pistols at him, he uses telepathy as he slammed them to the ground and he saw Poison Ivy's cell as she got the alien ooze. He grabbed it as he poor it on the guard and he poured the water on him with electricity as the security guard screamed in agony as he turned into a 57 foot tall electricity cyclops monster, all of security guards & criminals and even villains are terrified of the monster as they running out of Arkham Asylum.

Kineticlops:

Then Kineticlops facing back at Another Darkraijin, he nodded to him and Kineticlops nodded back at him. They both combine both powers of Shadow & Electricity together to destroy Arkham Asylum, they explode the whole building together. They walked out of the place, Another Darkraijin chuckles evilly while walking out of Arkham Asylum.

A. Darkraijin: *evil smile* Now to destroy everything in my step-family, Kineticlops....you know what to do.

Kineticlops nodded as he roared to destroy everything in their path, Josh chuckles deviously as he watching them going to destroy everything.

Josh: *evil smile* Now the world will be doomed by giant monsters, let's free the others.

Then his eyes glow green to use his telepathy to pour all of the alien ooze to reawaken all of rogue monsters and machines.

======>Meanwhile at Old Abandoned Facility<======

When all of the alien ooze began to flow inside of the old robot, then it began to activate. It stood up and began to destroy everything ever since the beginning, and it was Robo-47.

Robo-47:

Robo-47 uses missiles to destroy the facility, it jumped out of the building and heading towards Metropolis to destroy everything in it's path.

======>At the New York City Zoo<======

Everyone and their children are having fun at the zoo, people are looking at the chimpanzee. Then suddenly, an alien ooze got on the banana as the chimpanzee ate it. Finally, it began to twitch as he was transforming into King Kong size. All of the chimpanzee screeches as they ran off back to their closure and every civilians began to panic as they running away from the King Kong-like monster. And his name is Congar.

Congar:

Congar banging his chest as he roars out loud, then he destroys everything in his path as well. He roared at the skies to cause destruction.

======>At Japan Military Facility<=======

Scientist are repairing Ultra-V ever since 2003 where all of the monsters rampage around the world, suddenly...a alien ooze has been released as it flows inside of Ultra-V and it began to activate by itself and they saw Ultra-V began to rise to destroy everything.

Ultra-V:

Ultra V destroys the facility as he leaps out of the building to destroy everything who gets in his way, he will never back down from any fights.

=====>Meanwhile in Hawaii<=====

When Josh teleported to the Volcano, he poured the giant bowl inside of the volcano as it rumbled and he chuckled deviously. He teleported himself somewhere else to find another monster, then it rose up from the Volcano and it was Magmo the Volcanic Monster.

Magmo:

Magmo looked around Hawaii as he roared back at the city to destroy the whole tire island.

======>Africa<=====

When the Africans are bowing to the statue God known as Agamo, the african pours the alien ooze on the top to worship their god. All of a sudden, the statue began to rumble as they saw their 'god' who came to life as they're terrified and began to run away from him.

Agamo:

Then Agamo began to attack the villagers, he roared at them to cause destruction. He will find the city to destroy all of humanity, nobody will defeat this monster.

======>Atlantic Ocean<======

When Togera was swimming towards the coast, he knew there were his old enemies returning as he snouted and roared.

Togera:

He swims to Union City to fight against his enemies once again back in 2003, the era will come back from the past.

=======>Mt. Rushmore<=======

All of 6 Raptros are terrorizing the civilians as the alpha began to roar to let the others know to destroy the city.

Raptros:

Raptros are begin to fly to Union City as well to fight their enemies as well, the era has begun in the future. All Monsters are ready to fight against each other ever since, the battle has finally began.

=====>Pacific Ocean<=====

A certain radiated monster-like Alligator Lizard Godzilla was swimming around the oceans, but he sniffed the ooze from the monsters as he snorted.

???: 

Then an Alligator Lizard Monster began to swim to Union City to fight against rampaging monsters to protect humanity from any threats.

As the screen fades black, an Alligator Lizard uses its Atomic Breath as it wrote the sign says: TO BE CONTINUED!

==========================================. 

See ya in next chapter.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.4K 220 15
U.A Academy was a school for people with quirks so they can become a hero, until someone brought the school which allows people also with Sacred Gear...
11.3K 498 36
(Y/N): "The world will see the truth, judgement, and....Carnage." Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you are gamer that you were playing the video game Mar...
3.1K 84 10
Ultraseven was chasing after Chaosroid Ultraseven with he's son Zero because he stole the ultrakey, when they manage to retrieve the ultra key back s...
3.1K 71 13
When a young huntsman: Adrien Ross who was cheated by Team RWBY back then, later he went on the mission to destroy all Grimm and died. Now his little...