what? i reincarnated as kyogr...

Door Kuntianakgg

when Ron wake up, he found out that he die and reincarnated as kyogre,killing monster on the sea and shock th... Meer

what I'm dead?
whale family
fishing boat
killer whale attack
smile on camera
famous whale on Internet
project to find the whale
mission given
finding the whale
meet the whale
ruin
going explore the ruin
some familiar face
new species?
strange whale
attack of white shark
world record
mysterious object
big whale appear
new companion
shock the Internet
intelligence bureau
looking for more trouble
thunder show
the electric ray leader

doubting the world he was in

1.8K 67 8
Door Kuntianakgg

   And the newcomer audience is a vigorous question, asking for the picture of the big whale.

   "What about the big whale? It is not going run away if we don't see it for three days, right?"

   "No, it is said that this ship is advanced and can always locate marine life."

   "I came here to see my big whale"

   With the expectation of countless viewers, the live streaming screen finally began to switch to the bottom of the sea.

   Ron huge body began to appear in front of everyone’s eyes.

   "Finally, I can see my whale god again. I thought this show was gone for sure this time!"

   "I feel that this guy's job is just eating and sleeping. If not sleeping and eating, then play with Maya like the last time lol"

   "No shit Sherlock"

   "When I watch this guy eat, I  always feel hungry! Damn, now I'm hungry."

   Countless viewers were overjoyed when they saw Ron.

   After all, many people almost thought that this show was gone, and now they are relieved to see Ron.

   And the foreign audience was shocked the moment they saw Ron.

   "Oh my God, is this guy really a whale? This guy is different from the other whales we used to know."

    "What the big deal? That whale is just a slightly special whale. Why do you make a fuss about it?"

   "It is said that he was also named a whale god by some people. I really don’t understand what they think, this big lump of meat is simply unbeautiful."

   "Look! There was something on top of him, if I recall, she was the reason why the host got banned for three days, right!"

   "is that the creature that is rumored that defy the laws of physics by fly without wings? For me, it doesn’t seem to be anything special."

   Many foreigners do not have any positive comments about Ron and Manaphy. And they all agreed that Ron was just a slightly special whale.

   At this time, Ron and Manaphy did not know that he had been noticed by the audience of the entire world.

....

   Ron wonders how manaphy got here, and he wonders if there are other legendary Pokemon that made it into the earth.

   He finally made a decision and ask manaphy.

   "Hey manaphy, can I ask you a question?"

   'Sure'

   "how did you get here in the first place?"

   'I don't know, when I woke up from my sleep, I was already there, and I can't remember anything besides that'

   "Are you sure that you can't remember anything other than that?"

   'I really don't know, it is like something prevents me from looking at it'

   This made Ron wonder for a while. The fact that there is another Pokemon other than himself means there is much more out there.

   Is there any Pokemon out there? This word kept repeating in Ron head for a while.

   And someone who makes Manaphy, a Mythical Pokemon, doesn't remember it  past self must be a powerful creature.

   But why do they do that?

   For what?

   And Ron himself never knew anything like this. Ron cursed himself for capturing and always thinking about kyogre instead of playing the actual game.

   'Ron, what is fuck?'

   "Manaphy, where did you learn that!"

   'I heard it from you just now, is fuck a good thing?'

   "Ahh... Ahem. Manaphy you need to forget those words. It is not good for your innocence. Anyway, I'm ready to enter your mind"

   'Alright then, oh yeah, actually I have never done this before, so I don't know the side effects. So good luck I will protect you from here.'

   "Wait what? Ahhhhhhhhhhh."

   Ron suddenly had a heavy headache, a moment passed, the pain was now gone.

   Ron slowly opened his eyes and found himself once again in an unfamiliar place.

   an open plain area with seaside cliffs and winds blowing from the sea.

   Ron tried to look at himself, but was then disappointed because he had no physical body in Manaphy memory.

   "So this is what it looks like inside someone's memory, neat, but where is this... place? I don't remember this scene in the movie."

   As Ron looked around, he found something in the distance. As Ron came closer, a figure came into Ron's vision.

   Ron saw it was manaphy who faced the seaside, while sitting at the edge of the cliff, while watching the ocean in the distance.

   Suddenly, a yellow rat-like creature appeared from behind Manaphy, along with a young human that looked like his teenager following from behind.

    "Pikachu? How is this possible!? Is this the world of pokemon? And is that ash? No, it doesn't look like him, and his clothes look very old."

   That right, it was pikachu, who doesn't know pikachu, a very popular Pokemon in entire Pokemon franchise.

   Pikachu became the most popular Pokemon because of the first appearance in the anime.

   Since then it become more and more popular, even the company make pikachu as their mascot.

   Manaphy notices Pikachu and starts to play with him, as if they are old friends that have just met after a couple years.

   As Ron still wonders, the man that followed behind finally meets manaphy. After both eyes meet, the boy finally speak.

   "Manaphy, we met again, but now is not the time. There is a problem that is gonna occur here! So, manaphy will you help me?"

   Manaphy nodded her head once, then looked at the boy in front of her full of courage.

   "Thank you, two legendary beasts will wake up and will fight. It could last for a hundred years. Every time they're fighting, it always comes with the destruction of the area and no one is able to stop them from fighting! The only thing that can stop them from fighting is to wake "him" up."

   "But I don't have enough strength on my own, so please lend your power to me. I don't want to see anyone suffer because of the two legendary beasts, even though this is an event that can't ever stop, even after a thousand years. So this is the least I can do to save everyone."

   Suddenly, Ron's sight becomes pitch black. The sudden change confused ron who clearly didn't know what was happening.

   Lots of whispers came into Ron's ear. Confused, Ron try to call help from manaphy, but nobody answer.

   The whispering noises fill Ron head. Ron could only try to cover his ear, but it didn't work, as if the whisper was in Ron head.

   Ron screams but nothing happens. He then proceeds to call Manaphy, but Manaphy doesn't respond.

   He suddenly had a headache and closed his eyes open. When he open his eyes, it its turn out that he was back in the ocean.

   A calm open ocean with fish swimming here and there.

   Just as he wanted to process what happened, something tapped his head multiple times, it was manaphy!

   Many scratched on her body, as if something attacked her just now, and she looked in a weak condition. Ron decided to help manaphy first.

   "Manaphy what happened to you!'

   'I don't know, but when I show you my memory, something attacked me inside. And he kept repeating these words "release me" or something like that, and he was really strong. I tried to attack him but it was useless in front of him*cough cough*'

   Suddenly, a robotics sounded inside Ron head.

   [ Manaphy ]

   Status : Fainted

   HP : 1/100

   Tip : needs to be healed quickly if not it can go bad.

   Ron looked at manaphy HP and began to panick, but then he remember he has a healing move, it was Aqua Ring, he don't know if the healing move can heal other than himself.

   But since there is no record of it saying it can't be used on other Pokemon and the fact that he is in real life, that means doesn't it work for others as well?

   But since he never used this move, since he didn't get injured and never knew the effectiveness of the move, since he didn't have any choice, he tried to use it on manaphy.

   Suddenly, a veil of water surrounded Ron, it quickly healed manaphy wound. Ron then felt a heavy feeling. He didn't know that using healing movement could result in this outcome.

   Soon, the veil of water is dispatched, but manaphy haven't show any sigh of waking up.

  Ron then had an idea and decided to let manaphy rest with the girl he befriended on the ship, because it was too dangerous to keep manaphy with him for now.

....

    "What's going on? Why does the whale suddenly stop?"

   "That is weird. Is he sick or something?"

   "Hey host, should we check him? I'm afraid something will happen to him."

   "It doesn't matter if he dies anyway, it's not like this whale is special or something."

   "What! You dare say that to whale god! Unacceptable!!"

   "Acceptable"

   Maya looked at the chat room where countless people began to worry about Ron.

   It was already a few minutes past since everyone was waiting for them to show any sigh of movement and yet then they just stood in place.

   Louis, next to Maya, also began to worry. He couldn't stop stomping his foot on the ground while biting its lips.

   Next to Louis, there was a lance equipped with all kinds of medical equipment. He also started to worry, but he was not worry about the whale, not because he didn't like him, the reason why he cared his condition more because of professor. If he jumped out of the ship because of the whale, then it was his fault for not guaranteeing the professor's life.

   The last time he was lucky he was around. What about next?

   "Professor, you don't have to worry about him too much, he survived the great white shark bite that had enough bite force to tear down a human body."

   "I know, but if something really happens, then we must go help him, and he, one of the rarest kind I ever met, surviving from the great white shark bite is already a miracle, so we must help him even though he might not need it anyway, and why are you suddenly care so much about him all of sudden?"

   "Haha you know~ it's it because we are fellow scientists?"

   Maya, who had been watching Ron the whole time, notices a slight movement.

   The people in live streams also start noticing the whale movement.

   "Hey hey hey! Look, the whale god is moving again!"

   "My favorite whale is fine!"

   "He really made me have a heart attack back there, hahaha how funny"

  For some reason, countless people couldn't see what Ron had just done to manaphy and began to swim. Swimming toward the ship, everyone began to wonder what Ron was doing.

   The viewer starts to find something strange. They notice the creature on Ron head is doesn't act like how regularly do.

   They view manaphy as an active species is a really joyful and really curious creature that likes to play with everyone.

   Seeing her like this make some people feel there was something wrong on with her.

   "Do you see what I'm seeing?"

   "You mean the mizu?"

   "She doesn't look well, is she sick or something?"

   Maya felt A bit anxious about manaphy, but then something touched her shoulder, when she looked at who touched it her uncle.

   "You don't have to worry, I have twenty years worth of experience as a marine biologist and lance, prepare the equipment!"

   "Yes, professor!"

   Soon Ron head resurface, and manaphy can be seem lay weakly on top of Ron head.

   A moment past and Ron finally arrive at Maya research ship, there many medical equipment on the ship deck.

   Maya steps up at the edge of the ship and picks up Manaphy from Ron back.

   She immediately brought Manaphy to her uncle.

   "Just put her here," said Louis while pointing to the place they prepared before.

   Maya put Manaphy in the prepared place, and Lance immediately started checking her. Lance put his hand on Manaphy's hand to check the pulse.

   Then he took out the stethoscope and began checking her heartbeat. countless people in the live stream suddenly stopped, as if they were watching a horror movie, hoping nothing happened to the whale friend.

   He began to check other parts of her body. "Professor, she was only exhausted; there was nothing wrong with her; there was also no sign of being attacked by wild animals either."

   "We can prove that later; now let her rest for a while while we watch over for her to wake, and what happens in there?"

   "Yeah, its really strange; you can see that a few moments ago she was like a little kid with his dad, then both of them suddenly stopped, and then she fainted? Uncle, do you know something, perhaps... an alie-"

   "Stop with your nonsense already, once she wakes up, we should check on her again. In case something happens, so don't worry about her."

   Realizing that Manaphy was safe, the viewer in the livestream began to ask Maya to change to their whale, they were here for Ron anyway.

   "Quite it already! What is important now is the whale, what if he escapes?"

   "I'm not here for this scene, really."

   "Now that I know Mizu is fine, I want to see Mr. Whale right now!"

   "I like trains."

   Maya notices the live stream chat barage has become more and more chaotic, she then immediately prepares to change the camera angle to the robot in the ocean.

   The scene changes to the deep ocean, and an uncomfortable sense of feeling for an unknown thing in the ocean makes several people feel uneasy.

   "Great, we're back to the ocean... And I hate looking down to the bottom of the ocean."

   "The feeling of an unknown thing in the ocean makes me think again about swimming in the sea."

   "Hey, that whale, good to see it again."

   "Yay, it's the whale. Good,  now I can sleep well."

   At the ocean.

   After safely carry manaphy, Ron saw a group of sailfish, and he immediately had a crazy idea in his mind.

   He knows the consequences, but hey man will be man.

   On the ocean, a large school of sailfish was peacefully swimming when Ron suddenly swam full speed towards them.

   Some of them get hit by Ron, while others are able to dodge it.

   Ron immediately angered a large school of sailfish!

  The heads of these guys are like spear heads-very pointy and very sharp!

   There are cases where the sailfish often swim too fast and get caught in fishermen’s boats.

   At this time, one by one, the sailfish were dissatisfied with Ron's action.

   From all directions, at an extremely fast speed, he stabbed Lu Yang fiercely!

   At the bottom of the sea, dozens of sailfish are sprinting towards Ron.

   a sharp, long beak, like a sharp spear! Ready to fierce anything on its way!

   This scene made all the viewers who watched the live broadcast nervous.

   "The heck is wrong with the whale god, the sailfish did nothing wrong yet he still provoked them.

   This group of sailfish had a notoriously violent temper when mating season came."

   "Judged from the video, these sailfish are at least five or six meters long!"

   "The big whale can withstand the bite of the great white shark, but it may not have to withstand the sailfish pierce!"

(hey, sorry for the long update, I already done writing it a few week ago, you know what make me not update it? Grammar.
Yes my grammar was bad so I try to look for some app, and I didn't find the good that suit me. And I didn't have time because school. Sorry 👉👈)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

672 140 30
A young man was playing his favorite Eroge game and after working very hard, he managed to beat the game, as a reward the game allowed him to create...
23.5K 532 8
An autistic Korean American young man died saving a family who were playing Pokémon Go. Luckily for him, he reincarnates into the world of Pokémon! ...
271 0 29
Rowan is a normal girl.. Goes to school, talks about boys, has a best friend and listens to screamo. But on her 18th birthday something unthinkable h...
6.3K 285 19
Taji, Fired from his job, he goes home depressed-- BLAH BLAH! WHO'S CARES RIGHT NOW! WHY AM I PAIMON IN THIS LAND OF DRAGONS!!!! Adventure? Money? F...