It's Better In Black & White...

De Liz_Vega

Paige is just an ordinary girl. She has a boyfriend named Derek and draws in her free time. What happens when... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Final Chapter

Chapter 8

546 28 7
De Liz_Vega

Niall's POV

"Hey Niall, break's over!" Louis yelled from the stage, startling me.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

"Do you ladies need anything before we get up on stage again?" Liam asked Paige and Lauren.

"Yeah, drinks, snacks, hugs?" I asked with a smirk.

Paige rolled her eyes at me, obviously already back to normal and I laughed.

"It doesn't hurt you know. I'm not a bad hugger".

"She's too uptight sometimes. I think the lack of hugs is what makes her so cranky" Lauren stated. 

I smiled at her and she winked at me... that's when I realized what she wanted me to do.

"I'm not cranky. I don't have to be happy and retarded all the time you know" Paige started saying.

"Don't worry, I'll help with your crankiness" I interrupted and as soon as I said those words her eyes snapped in my direction.

She noticed I was stepping closer to her, and she realized my intentions were to give her a hug so she shrieked before running in the other direction.

"You are going to make me work for it huh, c'mon" but I was already giving her chase.

"Niall go away you need to rehearse" she kept yelling while she laughed and avoided getting caught.

"I'll go rehearse as soon as you let me give you a hug" I remarked.

I was quickly catching up to her and at this point we were at the entrance of the coliseum. 

"You can't run outside or you'll be mobbed by fans" that seemed to stopped her on her tracks and her hands fell from the doorknob.

I wasted no time on cutting the distance between us and right before I was about to grab her she turned around and said "fine" and wrapped her arms around me.

I stood there dumbfounded, my arms hanging awkwardly at my sides.

She's hugging me?

"Wow, you're a terrible hugger... very disappointing may I say. With all the practice that you've had with your fans..." she murmured and before she could step away which she was about to do, I pulled her towards me and encircled her in an embrace. 

"How's that?" I whispered.

There was a deep silence and I wondered why, I mean the guys should be rehearsing even if I'm not with them.

Paige pushed herself away from me and I searched her face for something, anything that could let me know what she was thinking.

"So?" I prompted.

"Could be worse" she replied and walked past me.

I let out a frustrated breath out and shook my head.

I don't care... I don't care... I don't care.

With that in mind I turned around and walked back to the stage.

Paige was sitting next to Lauren already but I avoided looking at her.

                                   *     *     *     *     *

Once we finished rehearsing all the guys jumped off the stage to talk to the girls, me I decided to go get some water.

When I got back the first thing I noticed was Harry sitting next to Paige, he's arm around her shoulder while they talked.

The second thing I noticed was her smile.

Third thing I noticed is how comfortable she seemed around him and the others.

And the last thing I noticed was the warm feeling in my stomach that felt strangely like anger.

Damn it. I don't care. I don't.

Then an idea hit me.

I got up on stage and as I ran towards the edge I yelled "Hey guys!" and when everyone's eyes were on me I did jumped off the stage with a front flip.

I heard the lads applauding but soon as I landed I twisted my ankle and pain shot through me in form of nauseating electrical waves.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I cried in pain.

"Oh my God mate, are you alright?" the guys rushed to my aid and surrounded me with concerned looks.

"Yeah, just hurt my ankle" I replied.

"Damn it Irish boy, how the hell are you going to do something that stupid a couple of hours before the show?" I was surprised by the worry in her voice and I looked up at her.

Paige was kneeling beside me and was already pulling my jean up my so she could examine my ankle.

I felt her fingers make contact with my skin and I hissed.

"Hurts?" she asked and I nodded.

"It'll get swollen then, but I don't think it's broken though. Maybe some crutches.." she saw the look of horror me and the mates had and she changed her words "or a plastic leg brace. You'd be walking stiff but it would be easier to move on stage... that is if you're still doing the show" she said.

"Do you even care?" I really don't know where that came from, I just blurted it out.

"Do you care if do?" she asked in response.

This girl was so confusing!

Paige's POV

For a couple of minutes I had let myself enjoy Niall's presence. 

I had enjoyed playing the little run-chase game.

I had even hugged him!

But he's back was to his friends, he didn't see what I did; the expressions on their faces, or the look in their eyes.

It's like if they had finally been let in on a secret... about me, or Niall... or both.

It was very disconcerting so I put distance between us again.

Then when I sat back next to Lauren, they all decided to spend some time with us before continuing with rehearsals, we were their guest after all.

Harry sat next to me at my right and hung his arm around me.

Let's be completely honest, even if I'm not a huge fan (since I didn't know they existed until like 2 days ago) I have to admit that Harry was completely and utterly adorable.

I don't know if it was his cheeky smile, that sexy British accent, the way he talks really slow and deep, those deep soulful eyes or just those cute little dimples but he was plainly put, a beautiful boy or whatever you want to call him.

I literally developed a little crush on him instantly.

I even told him that from this day forward, he was my new celebrity crush and he gifted me with one of those heart-warming smiles.

I let out the rest of my nerves with a breath and enjoyed the small talk he had started.

That was of course until Niall yelled this weird battle cry (I guess) and jumped off the stage in a crazy flip.

All his friends went wild with excitement and even I had to admit it was pretty awesome.

But the excitement was short lived when a pain cry echoed through the big theatre.

My stomach clenched at the sound and my heart skipped a painful beat when I heard low curses fall from the mouth of the Irishman. 

I wasted no time thinking I just had this gut wrenching pain in my insides and could do nothing else besides approaching him as fast as I could.

I kneeled next to him and quickly started checking what was wrong and came up with the answer that he may have just twisted his ankle badly but nothing felt broken.

I gave my suggestions as of what to do and they were considered but of course Niall like always had something to say.

When I gave my suggestion of the plastic leg brace I mentioned that the option was better if he still was doing tonight's show and he replied with a very annoyed "Do you even care?"

"Do you care if I do?" I asked in response.

No. I do not know where it came from. This kid just drove me insane like that. 

Part 2

Niall's POV

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, But if it's true, It's you, It's you, They add up to.... And I'm in love with you, And all your little things".

We finished singing the song and just heard the crowd go mad, crazy, nuts (whichever you prefer).

"Thank you all for coming tonight. It's been a pleasure performing for you... all this is thanks to you. Have a great evening!" I heard girls screaming desperately after my words and smiled.

"We love you!" I added and then we rushed backstage.

"Oh God my leg is killing me lads" I complained before opening the door to the dressing room.

"You're my hero, mate. I don't think I would have done the show like that, I mean look at your ankle, it looks like a big sized baked potato" the boys all laughed at Louis' comment and I even cracked a smile.

"Here, eat it. Let me know how it tastes" I started chasing Louis with my leg high in the air but he took off running.

"Coward!" Harry yelled after him.

That's when there was a knock on the door.

Liam opened it and in came Paige and Lauren.

"You guys were amazing" Lauren complimented us.

She gave a half hug to Liam, who was closest to her and he smiled.

"Thank you... that means a lot coming from you" he replied. 

Oh God... this kid better make his move soon, Lauren is not going to be here forever!

"You really were unbelievable" Paige added a little more hesitant. 

"Not so bad for our first performance to you?" Harry asked with his cheeky smile.

"Naw, you guys actually made a good impression on me" she replied all giggly.

I stood there just watching their exchange.

"Mission accomplished then... I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed yourself. You definitely have to come see us perform again... I mean, if you'd like to" Harry was pulling his girl charm on Paige and I felt my face getting unusually hot.

"I'd love that" Paige responded with a shy smile and rosy cheeks.

"Great! We've got to talk about this later so um... how about we exchange numbers?" she obviously agreed and they gave and saved each other's number on their phones.

"Well, now that is settled... I really need to go change because I sweated like a pig and this clothes will stink soon" Harry explained oh so lazily.

"Thanks for coming to see us perform" he stated.

Yeah, you're forgetting that it was me who invited her.

"It was nice chatting with you" he continued.

Not really, you did all the talking while she just stood there blushing and giggling.

"I'll text you later, kay babe?" 

She nodded and looked at the ground shyly and that's when Harry stepped closer and kissed her cheek slowly.

What. The. Fuck?

I cleared my throat and they both looked at me, as if they hadn't even realized I was in the room with them... or they had forgotten.

I ignored both their looks and proceeded to take off my shirt.

"Niall, there's a lady present" Harry complained at my half nakedness.

"She's not supposed to be here anyways" I muttered but knew they both heard me.

"I should leave" Paige suggested in a nervous voice.

Hmm? Yeah, you should, I thought.

"Let me walk you to the exit" Harry offered. 

She obviously agreed and they took off.

"Oh Harry, You were so amazing tonight. You are so dreamy. I love you Harry. Everyone loves Harry..." I was basically talking to myself when Zayn butted in.

"Are you alright mate?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Just great." and I walked off to get changed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Feedback? What' on your mind? :)*

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...