he is not human

De i_m_bunny

An un humanly very dangerous creature falls for a sweet innocent girl. Taehyung: the only thing that can calm... Mais

Introduction
his birthday ๐ŸŽ‚
Haunted house ๐Ÿ 
he look so unreal
Dinner ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ or...
First kiss ๐Ÿ’‹
runaway ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ
physcopath ๐Ÿฉธ
exam
Meeting
CEO??
suspicious.....
the bus....๐ŸšŒ๐Ÿš
1k omgggg thanks
short chapter
dance๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป and his laps
FIGHT
sleeping
chats
locked
SAVIOUR
Pov's
Revenge
Revenge time -1
Lol
26
Lizard ๐ŸฆŽ
The game.
Shirt
....
Old lady!
Princess??
Wasted
Princess of the palace or heart โค๏ธ
portrait and memories.โœจ
Club and girlfriend
Dare!
My princess.
My princess-2
Forest
Past life
His house ๐Ÿก
Marking her ๐Ÿ”ž
Long night ๐Ÿ”ž
Teasing
Dream
wet dreams
Jeju mystery

Ms.noisey and Mr.pumpkin

466 44 7
De i_m_bunny

In forest

Jimin:yn!yn! Where did she go in just few seconds?

Taehyung:idk but we need to find her fast !

On the other hand 

Yn:mumma i am lost now. Why do trouble loves me so much??

Suddenly she heard some noise  coming  from the tree behind big bushes.

Yn:W-whose there?

Yn:yaah j-jiminah if this you then stop scaring me. I-i am not scared come outside.

Then something came out of bushes and yn screamed loudly.

Yn: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh mummmaaaaa!

It was a elk but with golden horns 

He was struggling to free himself as his one leg was stuck in a trap. Yn was shocked at first but then As soon as she saw him in pain she felt bad for him so she decided to help him.

-----------

On other hand Taehyung and Jimin...

...:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh mummmaaaaa

Both tae and Jimin looked at each other for second and they both immediately knew it was

Tae/Jimin: yn!

Both the boys went in the drxn of voice they were walking when jimin see some  light coming from some distance as it was already getting dark it was obvious that someone is there.

Jimin:Mr.kim here!

Taehyung noticed the light and went there without thinking for a second and Jimin followed him.

Here yn is struggling to get that poor elk out the trap but guess what all her attempts were getting failed.

Then she herd some noices coming toward her and she turn around only to see Taehyung coming toward her. Yn immediately ran towarf him and hug him tightly.

Yn: i thought i am lost all alone.

Taehyung:you are not hurt right. Did something happen?why did you scream and 1st of all why the heck did you even came in this forest?

Yn:calm down tae calm down! I am absolutely fine and

Jimin:yn!

Yn broke the hug and looked at Jimin who was catching his breath.

He immediately went toward her and hug her tightly before saying

Jimin:where were you pabo ?Are you ok?

Yn:I am

Taehyung:she is fine now leave her.

He said sternly

Before anyone could say anything they herd the elk sound.

Jimin:who was that.

Yn:ahh that its (she removed the bushes and both the guys were shocked seeing elk with shining horns.

Jimin:wtf is that( he shouted )

Yn:yaah don't shout.you are scaring him.He is already hurt.

Taehyung walked toward the elk and then looked at his chains that were trapping his legs.

Taehyung:its a trap set by humans.

Yn:we should help him.

Taehyung hold the chain in his hands and broke them in one go.

Yn/jimin:wow!

Jimin:how did you do that.

Taehyung ignored him and the elk stood up and shook his body trying to remove those dust off his body.

Yn walked toward him and carass him head gently the elk  closed his eyes he was not scared of yn.

Jimin also tried to touch him but the elk moved back shooking his head aggressively.

Jimn:looks like he don't like me.*pout*

Taehyung: who will like you?

Jimin:your own gf does tho!

Taehyung: you ..

Before he can complete his sentence yn hit jimin on his head.

Yn:shut up you both.

Jimin:ouch but why did you hit me only? Hit him too.

Yn rolled her eyes and taehyung smirks at jimin.

The elk made some sound and moved his head in a particular drxn like he was telling them to follow him.

Taehyung:let's follow him maybe he knows the way out here.

The elk sit in front of yn signaling her to sit of him.

Yn eyes widen .

Yn:what me no i am scared.Jimin will sit instead of me yeah.

The elk shook his head.Yn sighed and looked at taehyung he was already looking at her he went toward her and held her hand to help her sit on the elk's back.

The elk started moving in some particular direction where jimin and taehyung were following him.

Yn was curious about his horn she touched them and said.

Yn:your horns are so pretty. They don't look like other elks horn.

The elk made a happy sound making yn giggle. Soon they reached a beautifplace and the elk stopped yn got off from his back .

The place

Yn:waaaahh daebak! This place is so so beautiful.

Yn:Taehyung look purple trees.wow purple is my favorite colour. waa( yn screamed in excitement.)

Taehyung smiled Looking at her who is adoring everything with her doe eyes.

Jimin:yn look at this waterfall.

After 15 min

Yn went toward the elk and carass his body and said.

Yn:thank you for bringing us here this is so beautiful.

The elk again moved his head in some drxn.

Yn:what you want me to follow you again.

Soon the elk took her  somewhere behind the waterfall.

He tapped his foot on the ground  like telling her something is there .

Yn frowned but decided to check but to her shock she found 2  dusted clips.she removed the dust from those clips and then she noticed something is craved on them she tried to read them and it was written

'Ms.noisey×Mr.Pumpkin'

A/n :couldn't find the perfect picture so just imagine pls.

Yn:what's thi..

Before she could say anything further the elk bowed his head in frontof her and his whole body turned golden and started shining.

Yn forgot to breath for few seconds but when she came back to her sences she screamed.

Yn:Tae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

==============================================

To be continued

Okay so this this was the longest chapter I have written so far like 1005 words so I hope I didn'disappointe any of you this time.

Give a lot of vote and comments.

Vote:42          hehe this is a big Ch naa that's why!

Bye bye.

Purple you all 💜.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

12.5K 676 80
ยฐโ€ข ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ โ€ขยฐ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’–๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๏ฟฝ...
966K 29.2K 33
Jungkook, a popular, mysterious and rich boy. But also really Cold! Y/N, a cheerful, beautiful and full of life girl. But also really annoying! Y/Ns...
438K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
133K 3.6K 32
This is like others stories where two different personalities collide with each other. Will it create feelings between them ? Jungkook and yn are tw...