๐˜ผ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™Š ๐™‹๐™๐™๐™€/๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

Od Pjmbts039

In this world everyone has a soulmate or should i say soulmates?yes soulmates . many people have one soulmate... Vรญce

INTRODUCTION TO A/N ๐Ÿฅฐ
INTRODUCTION TO CAST โค๐Ÿ’œ
THE BEGINNING โ˜บ
BIGGEST FANS ๐Ÿ˜
PHOTOSHOOT ๐Ÿ“ท
ALBUM COVER ๐Ÿช…
SURPRISE AND PARTY ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽˆ
EX OR LOVER??โฃ๏ธ
INSTAGRAM ๐Ÿคณ
A LITTLE MEETING ๐Ÿ’ž
SOLUMATE OR NOT?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
INTERVIEW ๐ŸŽค
REHERSAL/MAIN CONCERT ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽ™๐ŸŽถ
โญ•โŒIMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE PLZโญ• โŒ
๐Ÿ’œARMY ATTENTION PLEASE๐Ÿ’œ
MEETING SOULMATESโค๐Ÿค
BONDING NIGHT ๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒƒ
MEETING CEO - 1 ๐Ÿค
MEETING CEO - 2 ๐Ÿค
MOVING IN ๐Ÿ 
HAPPY JK DAY ๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH SUGA ๐Ÿฑ
A DAY WITH RM ๐Ÿจ
A DAY WITH JIN ๐Ÿฆ™
HAPPY RM DAY ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚
A DAY WITH HOBI ๐Ÿฟ
A DAY WITH TAE๐Ÿป
A DAY WITH CHIM ๐Ÿฃ
A DAY WITH KOOKIE ๐Ÿฐ
RUMORS ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‚
TELLING FANS๐Ÿ’œโญ
FAMILY GET TOGETHER -1 ๐Ÿ‘ช
JOINING HYBE/BIGHIT ๐Ÿข
BAD VIBES ๐Ÿ˜จ
HURT ๐Ÿ’”
MISS U - 3
THE TRUTH ๐Ÿคž
NEW MANAGER ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ
KIDNAPPED ๐Ÿ˜ถ
KIDNAPPED - 2 ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
RESCUE โ›‘๏ธ
HEALED ๐Ÿค•
PROPOSAL ๐Ÿ’
LEAVING FOR MILITARY SERVICE ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
2 NEW ALBUM'S ๐ŸŽฅ
SURPRISE๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฃ
WEDDING ๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคต๐Ÿ’’
WEDDING NIGHT ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒƒ ๐Ÿ”ž
GOOD NEWS ๐Ÿ“ฐโ˜บ
EPILOGUE ๐Ÿคโค
๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“•
HAPPY MOCHI DAY ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
MY BOOKS ๐Ÿ“š

FAMILY GET TOGETHER - 2 ๐Ÿ‘ช

500 20 1
Od Pjmbts039

AN POV

Lily- umm.. Well the----

PRESENT...

Her words got cut by the sound of the door opening and some footsteps coming inside the house..

Everyone stood up and looked at the voice.. And which they saw next made them shocked as hell except one person.

There stood a beautiful couple in all of their Glory and smiling brightly... Lily runs towards them and hugs them and says..

Lily- why are you both so late mom and dad!??

L/f - oh I'm so sorry daughter.. But the traffic was so much that we got late..

Lily- it's ok dad... But where is oppa!??.

L/m- well your brother is outside parking the car with his soulmate..

Lily- *shocked* what!??.. Oppa found his soulmate and didn't even bother to tell me!?.. *pout*

?? - just like you...

Lily looks at the voice and sees her brother standing there with a beautiful girl beside him.. She runs towards him and hugs him tightly..

Lily- *broke the hug* I missed you oppa.. And I'm sorry that you have to know about this like u know...

L/b - hey it's ok.. Here meet my soulmate seo yea-ji..

Lily- *smiles widely* hello.. *hugs her*

Yeaji - *hugs back* it's nice to finally meet you..

Lily- *broke the hug* meet too... *turns towards her brother* let's go and meet my soulmate's *hold his hand and drag him*

Then lily let her family meet bts and their family.. They all were very shocked firstly but soon started coming back to their original selves and talked with them happily..

After taking the maids told them that the dinner was ready and took them towards the dining room.. Which one is luckily big enough for everyone to sit comfortably...

After sitting on their chairs.. Maids put food on the table and started serving them... They all eat the food happily enjoying each other's company.. Lily and bts all were very happy seeing their families enjoying each other's company...

The food...

After having their dinner they all have some drinks celebrating this occasion.. Gents of the house were walking outside the garden while ladies were sitting inside the living room and gossiping about something...

Mrs. Jeon looked at the time and told everyone to go and sleep as it was already so late.. Slowly by slowly everyone says good night to each other and goes to their rooms..

Lily was sharing her room with jimin hobi tonight.. So she goes inside the Washroom and does her night routine and changes her clothes.. She came out and saw hobi laying on the bed in his PJ's..

She climbs the bed and goes inside the duvet.. Hobi smiles at her and pulls her in her arms and starts cuddling with each other..

Before they fell asleep they heard a knock on the door.. Hobi gives permission to the person to come inside.. They saw that it was boys who came here to say good night to them..

They all come near the bed and one by one give hobi a peck on his forehead and slowly kiss lily wishing her a beautiful night.. After having their good night wishes and kisses they left the room..

Hobi and lily look at each other and chuckle about their soulmates behavior.. Then they also shared a sweet kiss and soon sleep took over them...

NEXT MORNING...

Lily woke up by the sun rays which were coming from the window.. She opened her eyes and saw the hobi sleeping beautifully.. She smiles and softly pecks his lips.. Then she carefully removed his arm that was holding her waist Protectively..

After removing his arm she stands up and goes inside the washroom... She took the bath and changed her clothes.. After getting ready she goes out of her room and notices that no one is awake yet..

Soon she heard a voice coming from the kitchen.. She followed the sound and saw her mom was cooking breakfast with the help of maids.. She slowly goes behind her and hugs her..

Lily- morning mom~~

L/m- morning lily.. How was your sleep!??

Lily- good.. What are you making!??

L/m- Indian food.. *smile*

Lily- wow.. Can i help!??

L/m- sure...

Then both mother and daughter started cooking breakfast.. After making it lily goes upstairs to wake everyone up and l/m arranged the food on the dining table with the help of maids..

After some minutes everyone comes down getting ready.. They all look at the food and their mouth is filled with water..

Without any future late they all started eating the food.. Moaning and groaning in pleasure when they eat the first bite of this tasty food...🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤭🤭

After having their breakfast they all sat in the living room talking and drank Indian tea and some were drinking the coffee..

They all stayed some more time but at near noon slowly everyone left the villa and said goodbye to each other.. Bts and lily were a little sad but still they hold it for each other and also leave the villa and go towards their dorm and enjoy the rest of their day with each other..

It's now night time and everyone is present in lily's room.. Why!?? Because it was ordered from their leader.. Who still didn't come..

Jin- *frustrated* where is he!??

Lily- *chuckle* calm down jinnie.. He will be here soon..

Soon the door opened and a very tired looking RM came inside.. Which made everyone worried about him.. He looks at everyone before saying..

Rm- well I called you everyone here because I want to tell you that tomorrow we have to attend a meeting with lily..

Suga - what's this meeting about!??

Rm- About lily joining bighit!!..

Lily- what!??..

Rm- *nods* we all know that you come here for your tour and as it was your vacation after your tour so u decided to stay here.. But when your vacation is finished you have to go back to England for ur career because the company you work under is there..

Hobi - what no that can't happen..

Jm- yes.. Because we can't stay away from each other for more than 24 hours..

Jk - and if we did..

Tae- *horrified* then the bond can be broken...

Lily- *Gulped* n-no... There must be another way right!??..

Rm- yes and that is you leave ur company and join bighit.. Like this we stay with each other and work under one company...

Lily- *lost in thought*

Suga- *sign* *kneels in front of her* *hold her hand* we know that it's a lot for you... And I'm sure that you don't want to leave the company and country also because that was the place where your many memories stay... But i hope you will think about it...

Hobi - *puts his hand over her head* and whatever decision you make we will always be there for you.. No matter what!!..

Lily smiles in tears having such thoughtful soulmates.. She nods her head and everyone wishes good night to each other...

Lily lay on bed and started thinking about everything.. She doesn't have any idea about what to do Or not.. She wants to make the decision soon but she also doesn't want to make any wrong decisions in fast which she will regret later..

She signed in frustration and closed her eyes... Soon sleep took over her and everything turned black...

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Hope u all like it..
See you guys in the next part..
Don't forget to vote..
Bye bye stars ⭐⭐
Saranghae ❤♾️

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

53.5K 1.5K 29
"Hyung my soulmate is out there in the crowd. I felt the tattoo burn." In a world where turning 21 means you get your soulmate tattoo. It's a mark of...
270K 7K 44
BTS Soulmate AU where your wedding ring hangs around your neck on a chain from from your 10th birthday. Upon your 18th birthday, or when you meet you...
25.6K 2.8K 25
HUMAN/HYBRID! BTS X HUMAN! READER - SOULMATES/HYBRIDS/ANGST AU โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† Some things don't always go according to plans. In my case... it was my entire li...
87.5K 3.9K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...