𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐑𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐧...

By felixsleftbigtoe_

Chan, Felix's friend , bought themselves front row tickets to a professional ballet show to spend more time w... More

༺༻Introduction
; Surprise!
; Preperation
; Restless
; Big hug
; Buddies
; Haircut
; Hurts
; Exhilaration
; Determination
; The Stars In His Eyes
; Coincidences
; Aftermath
; Collision
; Gentle Touch
; Meant to be?
; DLMLU
; Soren
; I'm safe in your arms
; I'm Sorry

; Shopping

142 11 32
By felixsleftbigtoe_

•┈┈┈••✦🩰 ✦••┈┈┈•

The car ride to the mall was packed and loud. Everyone being all stuffed up in one car, which was Chan's vehicle. The older tried to convince Changbin to just take 2 separate cars but he was declining, saying "But what if I get lost!".

Felix was squished up in the back seat, in the middle of Seungmin and Jeongin. He wanted to sit in the passenger seat next to Chan but Changbin called dibs first. He didn't like this one bit....

The loudness. The lack of space. The throbbing headache.

The pink-haired boy picked at the hangnails on his fingers occasionally, biting down on his lip while trying to keep his cool.

No one really noticed, the others were just singing along to a bunch of random songs, such as "Cake". Chan was also really blasting the speakers over the roof.. But, of course, Felix didn't want to ruin their fun.

He just hung his head low with teary eyes and ringing ears.

"We're here!!" shouted the black-haired muscular male as he unbuckled his seat belt quickly. Everyone did so as well..besides Felix. As everyone exited the car, it was just Felix and Chan left.

The blonde looked through the rearview mirror, noticing Felix never got out of the car.

"Lix?" a worried expression planted over his face as he continued to look at the boy in the back seat still buckled up.

Felix never responded, he couldn't hear him, only the ringing in his ears growing louder.

He felt a big hand land on his knee gently, causing him to snap out of it. He looked up, pink hair covering his teary eyes slightly but it was still noticeable that he was on the verge of a breakdown.

Chan's eyes widened, "Hey hey..you're alright" his thumb rubbed in circles around his knee.

Felix sniffled and weakly nodded, now unbuckling his seatbelt finally. "I'll make sure we don't stay too long.. I wish I could take you home but the boys really wanted to go so I can't ju-" A bang on the window caused both of them to jump, Felix letting out a shaky breath, trying to calm his racing heartbeat down.

"For fucks sake.." Felix could notice the anger rising up in Chan, he stepped out of the car and whispered to Changbin, telling him to stop and tried to explain the situation about Felix and that they need to shop quickly.

Peeking his head back in the car, he gestured to Felix to come on and that he'll be okay. Felix stepped out of the car with shaky legs and closed the car door behind him.

"Hoorayyy!!" Changbin screamed as he quickly grabbed Seungmin's shirt, dragging him inside of the mall, there were sounds of a male screaming in excitement...yet the other being dragged was screaming to try and free from the strong grip.

Chan shakes his head as he chuckles, now making his way inside the mall as well with his hands in his pockets. Left behind at the car were Felix and Jeongin.

"They're crazy.." the fox-like boy let out a sigh then turned to face Felix, gently grabbing his small hand.

It shocked Felix and caused him to look at their hands that were intertwined.

"I'll stay by your side to make sure that you're okay!" Jeongin gave him a reassuring smile and Felix giggled at his cuteness while nodding. The duo pair then also made their way in the mall, following behind the other 3.

Chan spoke up, "Hey how about we all split up? It might make our shopping trip much quicker, yeah?" Everyone nodded in agreement, "I call being with Felix!!" Jeongin clinged onto Felix's arm while Changbin faced Seungmin with his hands on his hips.

"I guess I'm going with this idiot..." the brown haired let out a huge sigh. Changbin suddenly grabbed onto his shirt again, now dragging him to the left side of the mall, screams were heard but slowly faded as they grew further.

"Um..I should go with them to make sure they don't kill each other" the blonde chuckled nervously and then took off running in the same direction to catch up with the 2.

Felix and Jeognin sighed in unison. "Might as well go this way!" The silver-haired boy grabbed Felix's hand once again, and walked towards the right side of the mall, swinging their arms.

The 2 walked in silence for a bit, hands still intertwined and Jeongin broke the peaceful silence "So.. what type of outfit were you looking for?" the pink-haired boy looks over at Jeongin and shrugs, "Hm.. I'm not sure. I'm going to a ballet show and I'm not really aware of what people wear there so.." The fox-like eyes quickly widened and he stepped in front of Felix, jumping up and down.

"Oh my godd! You should wear a crop top!!" Felix's cheeks flushed a pink, almost matching the same shade of his pink hair.

"Cr-crop top?? In this weather??" Jeongin nodded and began walking again, so did Felix. "You'd be fine!! Just wear a coat over it then BAM!".

As he followed Jeongin who was leading the way, he looked at his shoes with a flushed face still.

A crop top?.. I mean it'd help me be able to impress that Hyunbin...Hyunjin? Whatever his name was. But he'll be dancing on stage he probably won't see me-

"Ahh, this is the perfect store!!" taking his hand again for the millionth time today, he jogged in the store with Felix. A bunch of pastel colored clothes brightened the whole store up, "Can't stop me" playing in the background.

The pink-haired boy's eyes lit up as he looked around at all the pretty colored clothes on display. He quickly pointed at an eye-catching pastel green shirt and dragged Jeongin over to it.

Jeongin claps in excitement when Felix picks up the plain green pastel crop top, examining it closely. Felix throws his hand over his mouth with a gasp.

"What??" "Jeongin!! I just thought of such a perfect outfit that would go with this!" The silver-haired boy threw his hand over his mouth as well with a dramatic gasp "Tell me!!" "So.. this crop top right.." Jeongin nodded, eagerly waiting for him to continue.

"With a white coat, white ripped jeans and possibly pastel green boots if we can find any!" Jeongin squeals in excitement, along with Felix "Oh my god, you'll look like a cute pastel watermelon!!" "Eeek! I know!!".

They both walked over to the checkout counter, Felix paying for the shirt. The worker placed it in a cutely designed bag and the boys both bowed, now walking out of the store. "Let's go try and find those boots now!!".

About 2 hours passed. The 2 were having such a great time together. They literally only met earlier in the day but it felt like they've known each other for years.

While stuffing their mouths with delicious strawberry filled marshmallows, Felix felt his phone buzz in his back pocket, pulling it out, the text read:

Channie!🐺🖤

Hey lix! We're heading back to the car now, luckily they did not kill each other lol [9:11 pm]

Felix giggled at the text then showed Jeongin who had stuffed cheeks, "C'mon! We gotta go now" he hummed in reply and they grabbed their belongings, now walking back to the car. Thankfully they did find the boots they were looking for.

Once the 2 made it back to the car, they saw Changbin and Seungmin with multiple bags.

"Damn!! You guys went on a shopping spree ""Shut up Innie... this stupid bitch made me pay for all of it" Seungmin glared at Changbin who was opening the car hatch and stuffing the bags inside.

"Shush! You insisted on paying ""I didn't say I'd pay for all of it!!" the brown-haired huffed as he sat himself down in the car, buckling his seatbelt.

After everyone settled down in the car buckled up, Chan started the engine. Seungmin and Changbin's arguing seemed to never stop.

"Now now.. I insist you both shut the fuck up, unless you want to get out and walk yourselves home, hm?" The car grew silent almost immediately.

Jeongin and Felix silently giggled, as they continued to draw different shapes on each other's palms, playing a game where the other had to guess what they drew.

Chan finished dropping Seungmin, Changbin and Jeongin back at their houses, now arriving at Felix's house.

The pink-haired boy lifted his head up with sleepy eyes and yawned, "We're here?.." He began to grab his bags and get out of the red car, shivering once the cold air hit his body.

Chan rolled down his window "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah? I'll be picking you up around 3" Felix nodded, Chan noticed his sleepiness and he chuckled "Get some rest, lix" he reached his hand out and ruffled up his pink hair.

He watched Chan pull out of the driveway, waving goodbye until his vehicle was out of sight.

Shit... I did come home pretty late. It's okay.. I'm sure mom's asleep.....

Hopefully.

Felix quietly opened the door and entered the house, trying not to make a sound. He sighed in relief as he closed the door.

But..he then felt his heart drop all the way to his ass as he heard his Mom's voice from behind him.

"Where the fuck were you, Felix?"

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Word count: 1590

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.6K 29
this is a hyunlix ff because they are underrated : this is also my first kpop story so hope you enjoy #3 {6/12/22}
394K 18.8K 74
"why are you doing this to yourself?." where felix is seen and described as a spaz and a freak, but really he's just a hurt boy with a fragile heart...
177K 8.1K 32
❝ '𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘨𝘰, 𝘓𝘦𝘦?' Hyunjin thought and lowered to the level of Felix's ear. "If you pull someth...
52.2K 2.5K 15
"You don't know me, Felix. I'm not a good person like you think. You really shouldn't bother yourself with me. You'll only end up getting hurt." "Wha...