Undeniable - Stefan Salvatore

Od StefanForever1864

"I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt you planned on falling in love with me. But once we m... Více

Disclaimer
Epigraph + Cast
Prologue
Miss Mystic Falls
Blood Brothers
Isobel
Founder's Day
The Return
Brave New World
Bad Moon Rising
Kill or Be Killed
Plan B
Masquerade
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By The Light Of The Moon
Daddy Issues
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
The Birthday
The Hybrid
The End of the Affair
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Ghost World
Ordinary People
Homecoming
New Deal
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out The Dead
Dangerous Liaisons
1912
Break On Through
The Murder of One
Heart of Darkness
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset
The Departed
Growing Pains
Memorial
The Rager
The Five
The Killer
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street
O Come, All Ye Faithful
After School Special
Catch Me If You Can
A View to a Kill
Into the Wild + Down the Rabbit Hole
Stand By Me

My Brother's Keeper

2.6K 110 14
Od StefanForever1864

Waking up next to Stefan and seeing his face first thing in the morning would never get tiring to Valencia. She absolutely loved every part of it. From the way, he wrapped his arms around her tight and held her body close to his throughout the night to the kiss that he placed right below her ear when he felt her stirring awake. And don't get her started on what the sound of his low morning voice did to her. Every minute she spent with him she fell more and more in love with him which she didn't think was possible but was constantly proven wrong.

This morning was no different than any other morning when she woke up right next to him in his bed. The moment she started to wake up she felt Stefan's arms tightening around her pulling her closer before he placed a kiss right below her ear. A shiver ran through her and a soft moan escaped her lips at the feeling of his lips ghosting over her sweet spot on her neck. She didn't even have to look at Stefan to know he was smirking.

"Mornin' gorgeous," Stefan greeted in his low sleep-filled voice.

Valencia bit her bottom lip at the sound before she rolled over to face him and greeted him back, "Morning, handsome."

"I have a great idea. You and I stay in bed all day and ignore the outside world and everyone in it," Stefan proposed.

A knowing smirk made its way onto Valencia's lips as she said, "Nice try but you already agreed to help set up for Miss Mystic Falls Pageant with me and you're not getting out of it if. Especially since I already tried to back out and Caroline threatened me. If I have to go help set up then so do you."

"Caroline probably won't even notice since she'll be so busy decorating and making sure that everything goes as planned. Wouldn't you rather stay in bed with me all day and eat junk food?" Stefan asked with a pleading look in his eyes.

Via was about to give in despite knowing that Caroline would have her head but right before she could agree, her phone rang and the song "Best Friend" by Saweetie featuring Doja Cat started playing. Stefan groaned knowing that that song was Via's ringtone for Caroline and that any chance he had of convincing Via to stay in bed just went out of the window. Via blindly reached behind her for her phone that was on the bedside table and picked it up before she answered it and brought it to her ear.

"Well hello, my dearest best friend. What can I do for you on this fine morning?" Valencia asked in a mockingly proper tone.

"You and Stefan can get out of bed and get ready," Caroline answered.

"How do you know that we're not already up and ready?"

"Because I know the two of you. Now get up and come help me decorate and get everything ready for the pageant. Also, the contestant interviews are today. You have thirty minutes to get here. One minute after that and I'm coming to get the both of you and I won't be all bubbly, nice Caroline," the Forbes girl said before she hung up, not giving Via a chance to reply.

Via looked at Stefan and said, "And you thought we would be able to get out of it. Like that would ever happen. It's Caroline that we're dealing with. Now, get up so we can make it there in time. I don't know about you but she scares me and I don't feel like feeling her wrath when she comes to drag us out of bed."

After getting ready, the couple walked downstairs and were met with an angry-looking Klaus holding Damon up off the ground by his throat. Klaus looked at Stefan and asked, "In what world do the words 'tell no one' mean tell your brother and every teenage sycophant in town?"

Stefan rolled his eyes at Klaus's dramatics and said, "The secret's safe. No one who knows about the cure will endanger us. Trust me, you know I want to find it more than anyone else."

"Well then, I suggest you find some more vampires for Jeremy to kill before I'm tempted to offer you and your brother up as victims," Klaus threatened before he released Damon. Klaus then left but not before he told them, "And try and keep this one to yourselves, would you?"

"Great. Either we find more vampires for Jeremy to kill and risk him turning into Connor 2.0 or Klaus serves us to him on a silver platter. This is gonna be fun," Damon sarcastically said as he rubbed his now sore neck.

"Or we can try to find another hunter?" Valencia offered.

Damon gave her a 'really' look before he said, "There are only five of them at one given time. We got lucky with Jeremy being one and breaking the curse. The other four hunters could be anywhere on the Earth and something tells me that they don't go around waving a sign stating 'I am one of The Five and I kill vampires to fulfill my destiny that was given to me by a witch'."

"Then what do you suggest we do, Damon?" Valencia with a roll of her eyes at his sarcasm.

"Well, I was thinking we could ask Professor Shane, but turns out he's shady. Matt Donovan connected him and the Pastor through phone records. Apparently, the two were very chatty the day that the Pastor blew up the Council. He also has a thing for your girl. According to Matt, he couldn't keep his eyes off Valencia whenever he saw her. I say we confront him about The Five, threaten him to keep his eyes off of Valencia, and kill him if he doesn't tell us what we want to know and keeps staring at Valencia like she's a piece of meat."

Stefan tilted his head in thought, he knew that they shouldn't kill Shane but at the same time, he wanted to rip his eyes out of his head for even daring to check his girlfriend out. Stefan shook his head to rid himself of those thoughts and said, "I agreed to help Via who's being forced by Caroline to help set up for Miss Mystic Falls so I can't help you kill him. Plus, if he does have information on the Five then we might need him down the road."

"Then I'll compel him to tell me everything he knows and then kill him," Damon said in a 'duh' tone.

"If Shane believes in the things he teaches about then it's probably safe to bet that he knows about vervain and either ingests it or has it on him. Most likely that compulsion won't work," Valencia said making a valid point.

"Then I'll torture it out of him after I find a vampire for Jeremy to kill. Have fun doing that stupid little dance at the pageant," Damon said before walking away from the couple.

"I don't know how comfortable I am with Damon training Jeremy. The two already don't get along and we all know that Jeremy doesn't like taking orders even more so from people he doesn't like," Valencia voiced her worry.

"Stop worrying. Everything will be fine," Stefan assured her. And just like that, the worry Via felt dissipated.

————————

The couple had arrived at the Lockwood Mansion where the pageant was being held and people were already setting up inside and outside. They went looking for Carline and found her outside with Elena arranging flowers in vases at the tables. Valencia felt anger flare inside of her at the sight of Elena. Via did not want to be around her twin but she refused to let her get the best of her.

Hand in hand, Valencia and Stefan walked over to Caroline and Elena. When they reached them, Valencia smiled at Caroline and said, "We're here. What do you want us to do?"

"I need Stefan to go help Matt and Jeremy while you stay here and help us with the flower arrangements," Caroline ordered.

"Do you really need three people working on the flower arrangements? I'm sure there's something else I could do," Valencia said.

"Nope. All the heavy lifting is being taken care of," Caroline reasoned.

"Ugh, fine," Valencia conceded with pouty lips.

Caroline smirked triumphantly before she looked at Stefan and asked, "Why are you still here? Go help Matt and Jeremy. Now!"

"I'm going," Stefan said as he raised his hands in surrender. He turned around and went to find Matt and Jeremy but not before he leaned down and kissed Valencia.

It was a short and sweet kiss but it still had Valencia smiling at him with heart-shaped eyes. She watched him walk away before she turned to Caroline and Elena and began to work on the flower arrangements. A tension-filled silence fell over the three which Caroline hated. The twins didn't care because they weren't talking but Caroline always hated silence and whenever the twins were fighting. Though She did understand why Valencia was mad having been told by the blonde doppelganger what Elena had done.

"So Via, which dress did you end up getting for the pageant?" Caroline asked trying to lift the tension.

"The silver one. After searching and searching I found some heels," Valencia answered, picturing the dress in her mind.

Caroline sighed, she had hoped Valencia would change her mind and get the dress that she picked out. "I thought we agreed on the other dress. The silver one is too showy and risky for the pageant."

"I never agreed to get the other dress. Besides, I don't care if the judges like my dress or not. I like it that's all that matters," Valencia said, putting an end to the conversation. She knew that Caroline was only trying to help her win but Via loved the dress and she was going to wear it.

Via was brought out of her thoughts that all centered around Stefan by Professor Shane's voice as he said, "Excuse me, I'm a little lost. I'm here to interview contestants."

"You're Professor Shane," Elena stated and shared a look with Caroline.

"Yeah, that's right. Professor by day; pageant judge by other day. In spite of being absurdly unqualified, I'm apparently awarding a scholarship," Shane awkwardly said. He looked from Elena to Caroline before his eyes landed on Valencia. He smiled at her, trying to get her attention but she ignored him and went back to doing the floral arrangements.

Caroline raised an eyebrow at the man and the look on his face, he was practically begging Valencia for her attention. To get Shane's attention off of her best friend because he was being creepy, Caroline cleared her throat and said, "Uh, inside by the parlor."

Shane's head snapped to Caroline, his cheeks flushing from being caught once again. He pointed up toward the mansion and asked, "Right in here?"

Caroline nodded, "Mhm."

"All right, I'll just follow the scent of hairspray and world domination," Shane joked but none of the girls laughed. He nodded awkwardly and took a few steps back, his eyes fleeting toward Valencia once more before he turned around and walked to the mansion.

"He's the one who told Damon how to break the hunter's curse," Elena informed Caroline.

"He's also the one that has Bonnie so obsessed with practicing magic that she bailed on pageant prep," Caroline added.

"And now he's judging Miss Mystic Falls?" Valencia asked, there was something weird about Shane and it wasn't just because he creepily stared at her.

"Jack of all trades or kind of creepy?" Elena asked.

"Creepy. Definitely creepy," Valencia said.

Caroline nodded in agreement before she gasped and looked at Valencia, "Your interview! Go! We'll finish up with flowers."

"Yipee," Valencia unenthusiastically said with a fake smile before she slowly made her way toward the mansion.

————————

It was the next day and Valencia was upstairs where the contestants were supposed to get ready. She went over to her things to get her makeup bag and noticed her heels weren't with her stuff. A groan left her lips, she really hoped she didn't leave them at the boarding house. She shot Stefan a quick text asking him to check her car before she sat down in front of one of the vanity tables with a mirror and started doing her makeup. She was in there by herself for a few minutes until April walked in.

Valencia smiled at April after she sat down at the vanity table next to her and greeted her, "Hey, April! How's it going?"

"I'm good but also nervous. How are you?" April asked, her knee bouncing up and down.

"Good. So, I heard my brother's your escort for the pageant."

April blushed and nodded, "Uh, yeah. He's been really kind to me since I've been back and I think I really like him."

"I can see it. The two of you together," Valencia nodded as she thought about April dating her brother. April was a nice girl and not a part of the supernatural. Via thought Jeremy cause use some normality.

"Really?" April asked, a hopeful gleam in her eyes.

"Yeah. So what color is your dress?" Via asked.

"Red. No, blue. No, red," April answered becoming frantic. "I'm still torn between two dresses. Oh, my God! The pageant is in an hour and I haven't decided on what dress I'm going to wear."

Valencia's eyes widened as she watched April begin to panic. With a soft tone of voice, Via tried to calm her down, "Hey, calm down! I'll help you figure out which dress to wear."

"Really? Even though I'm your competition?"

"Yes, really. But first, let me call for backup," Valencia said before she pulled her phone out of her pocket and called Caroline. "Hey, Care. I need your help with something. Can you come up to the room we're getting ready in?"

"Yeah, I'll be right up," Caroline responded before she hung up the phone.

Valencia looked at April and smiled, "Caroline's coming. She'll be completely honest with you. She's also reigning Miss Mystic Falls so she knows what the judges are looking for."

It was about two minutes before Caroline walked inside the room with Elena behind her. Caroline looked at Valencia and asked, "What's the emergency?"

"April needs help picking which dress she should wear," Valencia answered.

Caroline smiled at April and asked, "What are the options?"

April smiled, got up, went over to where she put her dresses, and got them out. She held up two pretty dresses, a red one and a blue one.

"Blue," Caroline and Elena said at the same time.

"Really?" April asked uncertain about the dress they chose. She looked at the blue dress and said, "The blue seems a little safe."

"Safe is good when it comes to the judges," Elena assured her.

"She's right. Gracie Lockwood had a three-foot slit her year and practically got laughed off the court," Caroline recalled earning a laugh from Elena. Valencia rolled her eyes at the two, her dress had a high slit which was one of the reasons Caroline didn't want her to get it.

"What about you, Valencia? What do you think? Red or Blue?" April asked Valencia, wanting her opinion as well.

"I think that they are both beautiful dresses and that you should pick the one that you like the most," Valencia answered honestly right before the door opened and Stefan peaked inside. Valencia's breath hitched at the sight of him, "Hey."

"Hey," Stefan smiled at Via.

Caroline threw something at Stefan and hit him in the chest with it as she exclaimed, "Get out, lurker! This area is for the contestants only."

"I was just bringing Valencia her shoes," Stefan said and held up Valencia's heels that she had in fact left in the car.

"Thank you handsome," Valencia smiled. She walked over to him and placed a kiss on his cheek as she took the heels.

"You're welcome. I'll leave you all to it," Stefan bid goodbye and went to walk out of the room but was stopped by April.

"Stefan, wait!" April called out causing Stefan to halt and turn back around to face her. April smiled and held up her two dresses before she asked, "Blue or red?"

Stefan tilted his head to the side as he looked from one dress to the other. "The red one."

"We've already agreed that the red one is a little bit too showy," Caroline told him.

"Isn't that the whole point of a pageant? To show off and stand out?" Stefan asked.

"Did you win Miss Mystic last year? No. I don't think you did," Caroline snarkily said.

"Did you win Miss Mystic last year? No. I don't think you did."

"Neither did Elena and she wore blue."

Caroline scoffed, "Nobody cares what you think."

April raised her hand and said, "I care."

Stefan pointed at April, "April cares. Red, right, Via?"

Valencia looked at the dresses and then at Stefan before landing on April, "The red one is really pretty."

"Wait a minute! What happened to 'both are beautiful dresses and you should pick the one that you like the most'?" Caroline asked Via, quoting her as she did.

"So what? I'm not allowed to change my mind?" Valencia asked, getting fed up with this whole dress decision. "You know what? I'm going to continue getting ready."

————————

It was time for the pageant to start and the contestants and their escorts were all rounded up and in line, waiting for their names to be called. Valencia stood in her silver sparkly dress waiting patiently.

Via was second to last to be called, April being the last one. April was standing behind Via, wearing the red dress, and fidgeting with her hands. She was nervous and Valencia could practically smell it. Knowing she still had some time before her name was called, Valencia turned around and took April's hands in her own.

"Calm down. We already got through the interview and now all we got to do is a slow dance. Rid yourself of the world around you and just focus on your partner, nobody else. That's what I plan to do," Valencia advised.

"You're nervous too?" April asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, I am. I mean I know I act all confident but the thought of everyone's eyes on me, judging what I look like and my every move makes me want to not go out there. Listen, you can do this April. Just breathe and think of something or someone that makes you happy and calms you down."

April smiled gratefully, "Thanks, Valencia."

"You're welcome," Valencia smiled.

"Valencia Gilbert escorted by Stefan Salvatore," Caroline announced.

Valencia winked at April before turning back around and walking down the steps that Stefan stood at the bottom of. Valencia smiled brightly at him, her heart beating out of her chest as she stepped off of the last step and looped her arm through Stefan's. He led her over to the dance floor where they waited for April and Jeremy so the dance could start. Imagine the couple's surprise when April walked arm in arm to the dance floor with Matt instead of Jeremy.

Once everyone was in place the contestants curtsied and their escorts bowed before the music started and the dance began. Valencia and Stefan held up their right hands out forward each other and held them there but didn't touch each other. They spun around in a circle before stopping and then did the same thing with their left hand. They then held up both hands, still not touching, and went around in a circle before they were finally able to touch.

Stefan had his one arm around her waist and with his free hand clasped her hand in his. He pulled her close, his eyes shining just as bright as her smile. God, he was so in love with her. Seeing her come down the stairs in her dress looking as beautiful as ever had his heart beating faster than he thought was possible. She was the one for him and no one could ever convince him of otherwise. She was the girl he would one day propose to and marry.

Valencia's thought process wasn't far from Stefan's. He was everything. He occupied her every thought and consumed her entire being. She loved him so much. When she was around him, he took her breath away. He made her feel alive and like she could do anything she put her mind to. He made her feel beautiful and smart and sexy. Anytime she pictured her future, he was there with her and played an enormous part in it. He was the man of her dreams and she wanted to spend eternity with him.

————————

Once the dance was over, the judges went off to discuss who would win while the contestants mingled about. Valencia stood with Stefan, the two were talking about nothing special and joking around, having fun. They both wore smiles and were laughing while also drinking some champagne. The two were having a good time until Elena and Caroline came up to them, panic written on the brunette's face.

"Have either of you seen Jeremy? He's nowhere to be found and I even tried calling him but he didn't answer or call back," Elena frantically said.

"No," Via and Stefan simultaneously said.

"Well, I'm sure you both noticed that Jeremy totally blew April off which is unlike him. Let's not forget that Jeremy's been having nightmares about killing vampires and he's been hiding it from me," Elena ranted.

"Wait, what? He's been having nightmares about killing vampires?" Valencia asked in disbelief and worry.

"You didn't know?" Caroline asked, surprised that Jeremy didn't tell Via.

Valencia shook her head, "No. He didn't tell me."

"I'm sure he's fine. Just calm down," Stefan advised. He knew that Jeremy was with Damon killing vampires so his tattoo would grow.

"I don't know, Stefan. I'm worried," Valencia told him.

Stefan sighed, "Don't be worried, I'm not. But, if it'll make you feel better I'll go look for him and call you when I find him. You just stay here and quit worrying."

Once again all the worry Via felt disappeared and she nodded in agreement, "Okay."

Stefan walked off, Caroline and Elena watching him go before turning to Via. Elena spoke, "Okay, I'll go home and Caroline will start asking around. Via whenever he would disappear you would always be able to find him so why don't you go check the places you would find him at."

"Stefan said not to worry and to stay here. Plus, he went to go look for Jeremy, he'll find him and then call us," Valencia insisted.

"I'm sorry, what?" Caroline asked incredulously. "Stefan said not to so you don't? Since when do you just sit and do nothing when someone you love could be in trouble? What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing is wrong with me," Valencia argued.

"Really? Because I can't remember the last time you just let someone tell you what to do. It's like whatever Stefan says goes or whatever he asks you to do you do. Stefan this, Stefan that," Elena said with a roll of her eyes.

"You have nerve, you know that? You act like you wouldn't do whatever he said to do if it meant getting back together with him. God! You are such a hypocrite! I'm so done with you and your bullshit!" Valencia exclaimed before she scoffed and walked away. She didn't need this from Elena or Caroline for that matter.

————————

It was about an thirty minutes after Valencia walked away from Caroline and Elena and the blonde doppelganger found herself back in front of everyone, standing with the rest of the pageant contestants. It was time to announce the new Miss Mystic Falls and everyone waited patiently for the announcement while Carol Lockwood gave a little speech.

"...And now, the moment you've been waiting for. Caroline, would you do the honors?" Carol asked, stepping to the side of the microphone stand to let Caroline announce the winner.

With an envelope in her hand and Elena behind her with the tiara and sash, Caroline stepped up to the microphone. "This year's Miss Mystic Falls is...."Caroline trailed off as she opened the envelope. "...Valencia Gilbert!"

Valencia's eyes widened and her jaw dropped in shock, she was not expecting to win. Everyone at the event started clapping and Caroline made her way over to Via with the tiara. Caroline placed it on Valencia's head and then hugged her. Valencia was still in shock and asked Caroline, "I won?"

Caroline nodded with a bright smile, "You won, Via!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Congratulations, Valencia. Your mom would've been so proud," Carol Lockwood said as she put the sash on Via.

Tears welled up in Valencia's eyes at what Carol said. She may have acted like the pageant was no big deal but that was only because she didn't want to get her hopes up in case she lost. The whole reason she did this pageant was because of her mom. Valencia smiled at Carol, "Thank you."

————————

Person after person came up to Valencia and congratulated and complimented her. She was smiling so much that her cheeks were starting to hurt but she didn't even care because she was so happy. After talking to Karen Fell, Drew Fell's mom, who was trying to get Via to take her son back, the blonde went off to find Stefan. When she found him, he was with an angry Elena.

"What's going on?" Valencia asked as she looked between Stefan and Elena. Her sister was pissed.

"Jeremy just tried to kill me," Elena told her.

"He what?" Valencia asked in shock.

"He. Tried. To. Kill. Me," Elena slowly but angrily said.

"Why?"

Elena crossed her arms and looked at Stefan, "Ask Stefan."

Valencia looked at Stefan at raised her eyebrows as if to say 'talk'. Stefan sighed, "Jeremy was with Damon today killing vampires."

"Oh. Why didn't you just tell me that?" Valencia asked not seeing the big deal. Damon said that he would take Jeremy to kill vampires while Stefan was at the pageant.

"'Oh'? That's all you have to say?" Elena incredulously asked.

"Yeah. I knew that Damon was going to take Jeremy to kill vampires so his mark could grow. I didn't know it would be today though. What's the big deal?" Valencia asked.

Elena's jaw clenched at her sister's nonchalant attitude. She turned to Stefan and demanded, "Tell her what you told me. Tell her why you think he attacked me."

Stefan sighed, "I called Damon and apparently after having Jeremy kill the vampire her turned Jeremy tried to kill him. Then he came here and lured Elena into this room before he tried to kill her. I think that when a Hunter kills a vampire, the urge to keep killing gets stronger."

"Ok, then we won't let Jeremy kill any more vampires," Valencia offered a solution.

"We can't. We need the map to get the cure," Stefan reminded his girlfriend.

"Then to hell with the cure. If getting the cure means turning Jeremy into a killer then we don't want the cure!" Elena said, speaking for herself and Valencia thinking her twin would back her up.

"It's not that simple Elena. Klaus won't let us stop looking for the cure," Valencia sighed. She didn't want to see Jeremy turn into someone that nobody recognized but like she said Klaus wouldn't let them stop. Not until Jeremy's tattoo was complete and they got the cure. If they didn't have Jeremy kill vampires then Klaus would take over and that was the last thing Valencia wanted.

Elena scoffed, "It is that simple. What is wrong with you? Since when do you put Jeremy's goodwill and safety last?"

"You don't understand."

"Then explain it to me, Valencia, because I don't understand any of this. Ever since you became a vampire, you've become a different person. A person that I don't like. You need to get it together and stop following whatever Stefan says like you're a puppy following its master," Elena angrily said before she walked out of the room.

Valencia took a deep breath trying to not let Elena's words get to her. Elena just didn't know or understand why she, Stefan, and Damon were doing what they were doing. And of course, she was a different person since she became a vampire, she did die after all. Elena was just jealous because Stefan was with Via and not her so she was trying to break them apart. She wasn't in the wrong. This is what Valencia kept telling herself over and over.

————————

Because of Jeremy's new need to kill every vampire, Valencia and Elena couldn't stay at home anymore. Elena went to stay with Caroline and Valencia headed to the boarding house to stay. She knew that she had been sleeping over at Stefan's more than she had been sleeping at home but now she couldn't go home.

Via walked up to the front door of the boarding house and went to knock but the door opened before she could and Damon stood on the other side of it. Valencia greeted him, "Hey. Did Stefan tell you-"

Damon cut her off, "About you staying here? Yeah, he did. I don't know why he did, you practically already live here. Just don't go in my room."

"Why would I go in your room?" Valencia asked.

"You have before."

"Because of Elena not because I wanted to go in there."

Damon rolled his eyes, "Just don't go in there. I'm going to the Grill for a drink. Don't wait up."

"Have fun!" Valencia called out to him after he brushed by her and got into his car. Valencia walked inside the boarding house and into the parlor where Stefan was.

"Hey," Stefan smiled at her.

"Hey," Via smiled back and then kissed him before sitting on the couch.

"Want a drink?"

"Yes, please."

Stefan poured her and himself some bourbon and then walked over to her, handing her the glass before sitting on the couch across from her. Valencia downed the drink in one go, ignoring the slight burn in her throat. Stefan watched her and sighed, he knew that the whole Jeremy thing and what Elena said to her was getting to her. He hated seeing her like this.

"You okay?" Stefan asked even though he knew the answer.

"No. Jeremy can't live with me and you heard what Elena thinks. I think it's safe to say that I'm not doing so great at this vampire thing."

"You want to know what I think?" Stefan asked earning a nod from Via. "I think you're handling all of this really well. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen you more alive."

The two stared at each other for a moment before Valencia shook her head at him with a smile on her face. "I loved dancing with you today. I always love dancing with you. It was a little too short in my opinion though."

"Oh, really?" Stefan playfully asked.

Valencia laughed, "Yes, really."

"Well, then why don't we fix that?" Stefan asked before he set his drink down, stood up, and held his hand out for her to take.

Valencia took it and stood up now a few mere inches away from Stefan. He led her closer to the fireplace where there was more room and slipped his arm around her waist. Via clasped her hand with his and then put her free hand on his shoulder. The two leaned their heads forward so their foreheads were touching and just stared into each other's eyes.

They danced like that for about a minute and then Stefan spun Valencia around. He pulled her back into him and his lips found hers, kissing her passionately. Valencia kissed back with just as much passion, her hands moving to his chest. With her superspeed, Valencia pushed Stefan into a wall and then ripped his shirt open.

Stefan's hands trailed from where they lay on her hips down to her thighs right below her ass. He tapped on her thigh with his finger and Valencia took the hint and jumped up, her legs wrapping around his waist. Stefan then sped her over to another wall and pressed her against it. He nipped at her lips before trailing kisses down her neck stopping to suck at her sweet spot.

"Stefan," Via breathily moaned. She ran her hands through his hair and tugged lightly earning a groan from Stefan.

Stefan stopped kissing her neck and leaned his forehead against hers. He looked into her eyes and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure," Valencia assured him with lust and need in her eyes.

Once again, Stefan used his vampire speed and sped her up to his room. He laid her down on the bed before taking off his ripped shirt and jeans, Valencia watching him intensely. When he was done, Valencia pulled off her shirt and wiggled out of her jeans revealing her black lace bra and matching panties. Stefan got on the bed and crawled on top of Valencia. He held himself up with one hand and caressed Valencia's cheek with his free hand. "So beautiful."

Valencia blushed at his compliment and the way he looked at her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a loving but passionate kiss. She moved her leg up and wrapped it around his waist before she flipped him over so he was on his back and she was on top. Via lightly raked her nails down his chest, purposely stopping right above his boxers. She leaned down and kissed his lips before kissing her way down his neck and chest, sometimes nipping at his skin.

Stefan closed his eyes and groaned at the feeling, she was driving him crazy. When he opened his eyes she was staring right at him. She held eye contact as she unclasped her bra and took it off, throwing it to the side. Stefan looked at her, his eyes darkening even more. God, she was gorgeous. He sat up bringing them chest to chest and kissed her hungrily. She kissed him back, her hands once again tangling in his hair. Stefan smirked into the kiss, she really loved playing with and tugging on his hair.

With his superspeed, he flipped them over so Valencia was on her back. He held himself slightly above her and ghosted his lips over hers before doing the same down her body, driving her crazy. She wanted his lips on her which he knew but decided to tease her. She arched her back when his lips finally touched her skin again as he placed a kiss right above her panties. He smirked at her reaction before taking the waistband of her panties between her teeth and dragging them down her legs. Once her panties were off he kissed his way back up her body.

Once he was face to face with her again, Valencia leaned up and kissed him. She pulled slightly back with his bottom lip between her teeth earning a groan from Stefan that sounded like music to her ears. She let go of his lip and looked him in the eyes as she pushed his boxers down his legs with her feet. A loud moan left her lips when she felt him against her.

"Please, Stefan," Valencia begged. Stefan obeyed and the two spent the rest of the night tangled up in each other and making love. It was sweet and sensual at times and fast and rough at other times. Above all though it was euphoric.

————————

Meanwhile, at the Forbes residence, Caroline and Elena sat in the living room talking to each other. Elena had just told her what happened with Jeremy, Stefan, and Valencia. Caroline was shocked by Valencia's reaction and by what Elena said to her.

"Elena, I can't believe you said that," Caroline scolded.

"I was angry and it's not like what I said wasn't true," Elena defended herself.

"Maybe, there's some truth to what you said but that didn't mean you had to say it the way you did."

"I know but I just got so frustrated. I know she wants the cure and believe me, so do I but not for the sake of Jeremy's humanity."

"I'm not taking sides but she did say that Klaus won't let them stop looking for the cure."

Elena groaned, "But why? Why does Klaus care about the cure? He likes being the all-powerful hybrid."

"My guess is that he wants the cure Valencia so she'll become human again and he'll be able to make more hybrids which Klaus will need because Tyler's almost got all of them unsired," Caroline said. A look of realization spread across her face, "Oh my God. Oh. My. God."

"What?" Elena asked confused.

Caroline stood up, "I was trying to understand why Klaus was so intrigued by Stefan and Via. He said I would figure it out. This is what he was talking about."

"What are you talking about?" Elena asked still confused.

"Think about it. Every time Via's had a problem, Stefan's been the magic solution," Caroline said trying to get Elena to see what she realized. "Today, Via was worried about Jeremy. Who swoops in and tells her to relax? Stefan. And she listens. When Via started feeding, who said that she could only drink from animals?"

"Stefan," Elena said starting to see where Caroline was going with this.

"And when she drank from Matt?" Caroline asked as she began to pace.

"She couldn't keep his blood down."

"And blood bags?"

"Same thing."

Caroline ran a hand through her hair as she said, "Name one vampire in the history of vampires who couldn't drink blood from a blood bag. Stefan said she couldn't, so she couldn't. Stefan said the red dress and then Via said the red dress."

"Stefan said to keep Connor alive and Via tried to keep him alive even though Jeremy's life was in danger."

"What if it's possible? Stefan's blood made her a vampire, right? It's rare, but it happens. What if this is one of those times? What if this is really happening?" Caroline asked as she sat back down in front of Elena.

Elena took a deep breath as she realized that was in fact happening, "Via's sired to Stefan."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.9K 49 16
"I'm not losing you too."
25.1K 1.3K 10
this is the downfall of alaska gilbert. but to fall, one must inadvertently rise to the occasion. ❨ the vampire diaries ❩ ❨ oc x multiple love inte...
632K 14.6K 26
in which damon's old friend is a model mated to a hunter and a werewolf • " it seems baby gilbert and my first hybrid have finally found their girl "...
146K 4.2K 50
❝It was all for you.❞ Caroline, having a hard time trying to accept the fact that a certain blonde-haired, extremely handsome british hybrid has fee...