๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ | ๐˜’๐˜

De thejaidaleo

Amari has 2 kids, Von has none-but he's willing to play Stepdaddy. Mais

ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
THE END

FOUR

12.5K 431 92
De thejaidaleo

Thursday - October 12th, 2023

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 {𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢} 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟐

🕰️6:30 pm🕰️

The event had already started since I got here, but within the last 15 minutes I've been able to mingle and talk with multiple people. I've already met some rappers, directors, photographers, and managers that were interested in me—career wise.

"Yeah I work with a lot of Vogue models." The brunette, red-lipped woman smiled at me.

"Oh wow! I don't think I could get into Vogue but that's so cool!" I said, star-struck. Even though I've never met her, I didn't even know she was a photographer but I've seen so many vogue models and magazines and to know that she probably had a big part in all of that, it's.. astonishing.

"Alessia Glaviano." She smiled, shaking my hand, passing on a business card as she did so.

That was smooth as hell I ain't gone lie.

"So what're you doing in Chicago?" I asked, politely.

"Well I got invited by this event, I was told that there was probably gonna be a lot of women interested in modeling and I'm one of the biggest and best photographers, so I guess it was just a given." She shrugged.

"Mmm." I nodded. This bitch definitely is just here cause she see it as a lil charity case..

"Well, I have to go right about now. Call me if you're interested." She winked at me, checking her watch before walking away.

I decided that it was time to go because.. this isn't my scene. It's just a bunch of stuck up, skinny white women here and the very few white men that are here have no sense of respect or cultural awareness. They keep crowding around my body, trying to touch my butt or my hair.. I'm getting pissed off. I need a drank~!

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 {𝐕𝐨𝐧} 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 | 𝟐𝟒

🕰️7:30 pm🕰️

"Aye where ya sister bald headed ass at?" I look over at Reneé.

"Dayvon, my name is Reneé, not Amari, I don't know where she's at. She's grown, plus she's always taking care of the kids, I think it's good that she's getting out every once in a while." She responded, shrugging.

"Nah fuck that. Find her." I look over at Durk nem.

"Nigga you crazy as hell, leave that woman alone." Muwop shook his head, sparking up.

"Aye, don't smoke that in here, my kids in here crazy ass nigga." I mug him, pointing to the twins on the floor playing.

"You and Mari always doing that! I was gone go out back! Can I just light my shit first!" He complained, going out the back door.

"You needa stop saying that shit 'fore they real daddy come back n whoop yo ass." Booka joked.

"You a clown ass nigga," I laughed, "That pussy nigga couldn't whoop me if he brought 20 niggas wit em."

"Mhm, you saying that till he walk up."

"And his ass a get knocked down." I shook my head.

"Dada.. dada da da da da." Remaree crawled over pulling on my pants leg.

"Heyyy my lil princess." I smiled at her showing all my grills.

Ion know what it is about this lil girl, both of em really but I've always wanted a baby girl, and Remaree really touches my heart.

She started babbling, grabbing onto my face and hair, scratching me.

I pulled my face away from her, smiling at her, kissing her forehead.

I took out my phone, taking a recording of us.

"Look mama.." I spoke lowly to her, "Look at my lil foenemmmm~" I smiled at the camera.

She screeched in excitement tryna grab my phone.

"Don't do that mama." I laughed, ending the video, posting it to my story.

"You really think that's yo baby huh?" Reneé joked.

"Hell yea."

"Come here son son." I motioned to Kemaree who was playing on the floor with Lego's.

It took me a minute to get his attention before he finally looked at me and started crawling over.

I smiled as they both crawled over me, onto my lap and stuff, pulling my hair, scratching my face. I know it's bad, and Amari teaches them not to do it but.. I don't mind.

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 {𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢} 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟐

🕰️9:00 pm🕰️

I am tired as hell, after I left the event, I decided to hit up a nearby club, I had a few drinks safely, I didn't take any from anybody and I didn't leave my drink sitting around and if I did, I ordered a new one.

Now that I was back home, I would hope that everyone was out but of course, like the clingy leeches they are, they won't leave my house!

"Why're y'all still here...!!!" I whined, stomping my feet as I walked into the living room.

"Shut the hell up, my kids are sleeping." Von side eyed me, I felt my heart melt as I seen Remaree asleep on his chest and Kemaree laying next to him on the couch.

"Can I take a picture?"

"Of course folks." He smiled.

@amarimarie_

𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 @𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 !! 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞~ 💕

@𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 :: 𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐩𝐰𝐦 🖕🏾
↪️ @𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞_ :: 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐥 𝐬𝐦𝐡 🤦🏾‍♀️

𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐞́ :: 𝐚𝐰𝐰𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐨 💕

@𝐛𝐢𝐠600𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐚 :: 🩷

@𝐦𝐮𝐰𝐨𝐩𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 :: 𝐎𝐓𝐅 💕

I shook my head at Von's comment, he really think they're his kids, and I'm glad he does. Because atleast they'll have somebody to look up to as a father figure. I know that Von and the rest of OTF are going to take care of the twins like their own blood but I know that Von's love runs much deeper.

"Whatchu thinking bout Mari?" Von asked.

"Nun, just y'all."

"Aweeee you love us lil sissss~!" Durk teased, hugging me.

"Get off me you bat eyed bastard." I rolled my eyes with a shy smile, hugging him back.

"You say that but you ain't let go yet." He said. I noticed that he'd already dropped his arms, obviously being done with the hug but I still hadn't let go.

"Go straight to hell." I rolled my eyes.

"You love us mama. It's ok." Von smiled at me, showing all his grills, and the way he said mama.

UGHHHHHHHH!! He makes me so— never mind.

🎥🎬

hi. im exhausted.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

6.7K 148 18
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง...
28.1K 1K 12
โ€ข ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’„๐’“๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“, ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’†๐’… โ€ข ~ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐•๐Ž๐ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐”๐€๐ ๐๐„๐๐๐„๐“๐“ ๐Ÿ...
56.2K 2.9K 59
Meeting was destiny. Becoming friends was fate. Falling in love wasn't in the plan. King Von, Ann Marie and Lil Durk fan fiction! Started- October 4t...