To The Straight Path.

_Minaaz_20

ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The... Еще

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.

Chapter 7.

380 27 3
_Minaaz_20

His hand was moving around her waist making her shiver. She was feeling goosebumps all over her body and he knew how she was feeling.

For the first time there was something some emotion in those honey brown orbs.

"Move." Her voice came barely above a whisper making his smirk to widen. His hand moved to the side of her waist and unknowingly she gripped his shirt.

He felt something on her skin and slided his hand under her top, she was completely oblivious of this situation. His fingers touched her bare skin and they both felt electric.

He removed it and his smirk widen more.

"Pepper spray." He showed her and chuckled. She gasped and was about to snatch it from him but he throwed it on the bed.

"James, leave me." This time her voice came out clear and a little cold.

"What if I don't?" He was trying to remove her hijab but she moved her head back with a glare.

He immediately stopped in the middle and moved back from her brushing his hairs in frustration.

She took a breath of relief and stepped back more. His back was facing her, she tried to take the knife from her ankle. She bend a little but stopped in the middle when he turned back to face her.

She stood straight seeing anywhere but him.

"I.." he stammered then cleared his throat.

"I'll show your room come." He said making her eyes widen, how can he listen to her words so easily.

He started going near the door but stopped in the middle and turned around when she called him.

"Wait."

He looked at her with raised eyebrow.

"Let me take my luggage."

"No need of that, just take what is useful."

She nodded and took out a dress, prayer mat and Quran.

"You read books?"

"This is Quran, the holy book of Muslims." She replied in a gentle voice making a warm feeling in his chest.

She never talked this calmly and softly. He nodded absentmindedly again getting lost in her face.

She looked up at him but he wasn't aware of that, he was just lost looking at her as if she is the most beautiful thing in the whole galaxy. As if there is no one except her. As if his world revolve around her.

He is mesmerized by her.

"James." She waved her hand infront of his face and he blinked few times getting back to reality.

"Yes yes."

She was the first woman who is making the Mafia King nervous. He gulped getting again lost in those eyes.

"James." She again called out this time a little louder than her normal tone.

"Go ahead."

"My room."

"Your room?" He ask confused.

"Weren't you showing my room?"

"Was I?" He didn't even registered what he was saying. The words were just slipping from his mouth like some jelly slipping from a hand.

"Ya Allah." She mumbled under her breath closing her eyes. As she closed her eyes he came back to his senses. He blinked a few times getting confused by his own actions.

"What did you do?" He asked coldly, she looked at him confused.

"What did I do?"

"Are you a magician?" He asked glaring at her.

"Astagfirullah. What are you saying?"

He shook his head and turned around. She was hypnotizing him. He wasn't even aware of what's going on and what he is speaking. He was just getting struck by those honey brown orbs.

"Are you by any chance bipolar." She asked thinking he might snap again but instead she heard a sound which felt soothing to her. He laughed and turned back at her, looking at her with amused expression.

"What did you said?" He asked taking a step towards her.

"Are you bipolar.. No no you are bipolar." She concluded herself and this made him laugh again, seeing her cute expression.

This was getting so strange, he didn't laugh like this in years. His emotions were completely off for years except the anger and rage. And now one day didn't complete and she already started changing him, making him feel something which he had buried for years.

"Why do you think that sweetheart?" He asked standing closely to her without breaking the eye contact.

Eira's heart skipped a beat listening the nickname. She blushed a little making his smirk to widen.

"I never thought you would blush so easily and that to like this." He said with amusement written all over his face. She immediately looked the other way making him chuckle.

"Why am I bipolar?" He asked again.

"Cause you are changing your mood in seconds."

"Care to elaborate."

"No."

"What?" He asked with a glare which made her chuckle.

"See." She said with a playful smirk making his heart skip a beat. He rolled his eyes and turned around. She giggled silently following him.
She stopped and took the pepper spray from the bed. He looked back at her amused.

"You don't need that when you are with me."

"What if I need this for you?" She asked sarcastically making him smirk.

"If that's the case then I don't think it will do anything to me."

"Are you sure? Cause I can show you."

He raised his eyebrows hiding his smile making her smirk. She is the first person to talk like this with him except Daniel.

Everyone used to shiver in his presence and here she is telling him that she will use pepper spray on him. He turned around and went outside. He opened the door beside his and got inside.

Even this room was so big, but not big compare to Alex's.

"There is a button if you need anything."

She nodded looking around.

"Even my room will be open if you forgot anything. You can stay freely."

"Thank you."

"Eira listen this carefully." He said seriously, she looked at him.

"What?"

"No matter what happens and it means whatever do not open the door if anyone bang on it. Not even for maids. Until and unless you hear my voice do not open understood." His tone was deadly serious.

"Yes, but will there be robbers?" She asked with seriousness.

"Are you afraid of robbers?" He was getting more and more curious about her.

"No but I'll be prepared." She said showing the spray bottle. Even in this serious state Alex chuckled looking at her.

"Don't worry there will be no robbers but I don't know about murderers."  He whispered near her ear making her shiver, not due to the fact that murderers but due to the way he whispered.

"You mean real murderers?"

"Mhmm."

"Okay then it's fine." She said with a smirk making his eyes widen.

"It's fine?" He was clearly shocked listening this.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Cause I can see whether I have learnt properly or not."

"You what?"

"Boxing." She was saying it so casually as if she is talking about practicing it with a friend. He wasn't able to digest any of these.

"Unbelievable." He murmured to himself.

"Huh?"

"You are crazy." He stated.

"Already regretting marrying me?" She asked with a smirk. He took a step towards her without breaking their eye contact.

"I don't think I'll ever do that." He bend a little near her ear and whispered it, if one of them even move an inch then their faces would have touch eachother. But none of them moved.

Eira immediately moved away from him and turned around making him chuckle lightly.

"Good night and don't act brave to do anything." His tone changed again. She looked back at him with a glare. They both glared at eachother for few minutes then Alex left the room closing the door behind him.

She rolled her eyes and punched the air where he was standing earlier.

"Will you calm down now." She whispered to herself keeping her hand on her heart. She decided not to sleep till Fajr cause it was already 4. She looked around the room, she locked the door and unpinned her hijab.

She was going near the washroom but stopped in her tracks looking at the bundle of cash. There was 2 thick bundles at the corner of the dressing table.

It was around 10 am and she was sleeping soundly. She had already offered her Fajr prayer and read some verses of Quran. She slept again around 6 am. She messaged her parents saying she was fine and not to worry much about her.

She woke up in a jolt when she heard loud banging sound on the door. She immediately wore her hijab and took her pocket knife from the side table. She slowly took the steps towards the door and kept her ear to listen something.

She flinched when the sound echoed again and this time more strongly. She held the knife tightly. She kept her other hand on the knob, she was about to twist it but stopped in the middle when she heard a loud husky voice.

"What the fuck you want?" Alex roared in anger and that calmed her in strange way, her grip loosened a little on her knife.

She heard a loud scattering voice and some cuss words. There were some footsteps sound and she took a deep breath.

"Eira relax, everything is fine." Alex's voice was calm and soft. It was the first time that his voice came this soft. She wiped her face a little and opened the door slightly and peeked outside to see if anyone else is there or not. When she found no one she opened it completely and looked at him.

There was some strange emotion and expression on his face. They were just staring at eachother. He cleared his throat a little and looked down and back at her face with a smirk.

"Nice knife." He commented making her gasp. She kept her knife behind her back and glared at him making him want to grin but he didn't.

"Get ready in 10 minutes, I'm waiting for you." He ordered making her roll her eyes.

"As if I will." She said under her breath and closed the door on his face with a proud smile unaware of the huge grin on his face. He shook his head with a chuckle and went back to his room to freshen up.

After waiting about 20 minutes patiently he knocked on the door. She was ready 10 minutes back but was testing his patience. As she heard the knock her smirk widen. She wore her niqab and opened the door. He looked at her amused.

"You will be eating in that?" He asked.

"Any problem?" She asked back coldly.

"Don't worry I've already order all the men to not show without any notice. There are only women around."

She looked at him with widen eyes, registering every single word he said.

"Why would you do that?" She finally asked after their staring contest.

He shrugged and started walking, she smiled widely and followed him. She didn't removed it though. He opened the door and both their eyes widen seeing infront of them. There was Stefan, Sofia and Sofia's Father Anderson.

Eira looked at him feeling a little betrayed thinking he tricked her.

"Didn't you said something else?" She asked in a cold rude voice.

"Even I wasn't aware of this." He replied looking deeply in her eyes, showing his sincerity and that he wasn't lying to her.

"Really?" She asked unsure, others were oblivious of their arrival.

"Trust me on this Eira." He whispered in a calm voice, he didn't break the eye contact with her.

She just nodded and turned back to go. He held her wrist gently and they both felt that spark and electric in their body. She looked from her wrist to him and yanked her hand back.

"Where?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Upstairs." She said in a duh tone.

"And why? Don't you feel hungry?"

"No."

He sighed and stood infront of her completely.

"You have to meet him eventually why not now?"

"Him?"

"Yeah, Father." He stated as if he is spilling poison.

"Did you already forgot he was about to kill me." She said sarcastically.

"Did I let him?" He asked and she felt something in her tummy.

"Is she your sister?" She asked referring to Sofia. Alex started laughing at that and unknowingly a smile crept on her face.

"You will know that." He said with a chuckle.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

His Love Ayesha

Любовные романы

979K 41.6K 48
He looked into my eyes , piercing through my soul his grey eyes were filled with thousands of emotions that I couldn't seem to put a finger on. "What...
Our Hopes For Forever ✔︎ Al Akhirahfah

Любовные романы

192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
Xavier's Trysta |18+|✔️ »𝐏

Любовные романы

2.1M 64.5K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
Mio Re (#3) Reet

Любовные романы

2.3M 83.1K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...