Olethros

smplymxlfoy द्वारा

Broken down by a war too young, Azriel was sure he'd always find himself alone and surrounded by his deepest... अधिक

note
one - azriel
two - freyja
three - freyja
four - azriel
five - freyja
seven - freyja
eight - azriel
nine - freyja
ten - azriel
eleven - freyja
twelve - azriel
thirteen - freyja
fourteen - azriel
fifteen - freyja
sixteen - azriel
seventeen - freyja
eighteen - azriel
nineteen - freyja
twenty - azriel
twenty one - freyja
twenty two - azriel
twenty three - freyja
twenty four - azriel
twenty five - freyja
twenty six - azriel
twenty seven - freyja
twenty eight - freyja
twenty nine - azriel
thirty - freyja
thirty one - azriel
thirty two - freyja
thirty three - azriel
thirty four - freyja
thirty five - azriel
thirty six - freyja
thirty seven - azriel
thirty eight - freyja
thirty nine - freyja
forty - azriel
forty one - freyja
forty two - azriel
forty three - freyja
forty four - freyja
forty five - azriel
forty six - freyja
forty seven - azriel
forty eight - freyja
forty nine - freyja
fifty - azriel
fifty one - freyja
fifty two - azriel
fifty three - freyja
fifty four - azriel
fifty five - freyja
fifty six - azriel
fifty seven - freyja
fifty eight - azriel
fifty nine - freyja
sixty - azriel
sixty one - the beginning of it all

six - azriel

959 36 3
smplymxlfoy द्वारा

Rhysand was awake when I returned to his room. He pinned me with a questioning look, but I ignored him and dropped onto the other side of his bed. Cass and Mor were gone, leaving us alone. That had me nervous.

"Are you still feeling the effects of the whiskey, or just pissed off like usual?" He asked, shifting to sit up. I rolled my head to the other side, looking out the window. I didn't like keeping something like this from him, but what other choice did I have? I knew how they treated her. Odessa, her kind self, was strict with Freyja. She was held to a certain standard in preparation for her future; I wasn't even sure she knew what that future was. Hearing what she told me left a sickening feeling in my stomach. She had told me that it was her choice that brought her there. Her fucking choice. I knew what that meant well enough. She wanted to do what Mor had done. Worse yet, she was choosing a random male and not someone she knew and trusted. Gods, I felt ill.

"Yeah, okay, let's go get that anger out and spar," Rhys muttered, climbing from his bed. I watched him as he walked to his wardrobe, stripping his clothes and gathering clothes suitable for training. They weren't his leathers, but they would do. I groaned as I sat up. I had too much emotion built up after my conversation with Freyja. It wouldn't be wise to spar. I needed to get my tension out a different way.

"You and Cass go ahead, I have some things to do."

Rhys snorted as he tugged on his pants. "Yeah, okay. Pay her some extra for the shit you do."

I rolled my eyes as I stood. He and Cass knew what I got up to in the Hewn City. There was one female in the brothels that was willing to go some extent for my pleasure. I had yet to find one in Velaris that didn't cry out a safeword when I started to lose control. I needed to pay her a visit after these past few days.

"I'll meet up with you later," I muttered, willing myself to enter the shadows. I imagined myself in front of the one building I knew she frequented. My feet found the solid cobbled road. I let out a breath, staring up at the dark home. It was early, early enough that she may not be awake yet. I needed her, though. Fuck, I'd pay extra just to have her come in early. I tilted my head, cracking my neck as I walked up the stone steps. The door swung open before I could touch the handle. Danielle, the madame stood in the doorway, smoking tobacco hanging from her red smeared lips.

"Welcome back, Azriel."

I grunted in response to her gritty voice. She always tried to get me to recruit females to her brothel, telling me if any 'lesser' females were kicked from the village, they could find pay here. I knew what would happen to those females in the hands of a High Fae. Danielle stepped back, allowing me to walk into the dark house. It reeked of sex, tobacco, and spilled whiskey. It would smell of sweat and blood soon. I glanced up at the stairs, turning back to Danielle. I didn't have to ask.

"Flora is up there. She may be asleep, but she's in her usual room," she rasped, blowing her smoke into my face. I ground my teeth, holding back the disgust. I turned and marched up the stairs, my boots unusually loud on the old wood. I passed several doors, some open to reveal naked females strewn across beds, some closed with the sounds of moans and grunts behind them. I went to the familiar room at the end of the narrow corridor. I knocked, the only offer of respect that Flora would get today. I heard a muffled moan and then a soft, "Come in."

I twisted the handle and stepped into the room, shutting and locking the door behind me. As though she had been waiting, Flora laid across her bed bare and already with her fingers between her thighs. My eyes fell to her hand, cock already swelling at her soft moan. She didn't bother hiding what she was doing, it didn't matter. She'd be a mess by the time I left.

"You're here early. I haven't seen you in a while," Flora panted, her midnight hair falling over her shoulder as she sat up. My eyes lingered on her full breasts that rose and fell with her heavy breaths.

"I've been busy," I muttered, starting to undo the buttons around my wings. "You know how I want you."

She pulled a plump lip between her teeth as she nodded, laying back and lifting her arms over her head. I tore my shirt off and kicked off my boots, studying her body. I didn't know what to do first, my mind was spinning from the past hour. I undid the sheath that had my knife strapped to my thigh and undid my pants, shoving them to the floor. Wetting my lips as I searched the room for the ropes I stashed. Always such a good girl, they hung on the far wall. I stalked over, snatching them from where they hung and walked up to the edge of the bed. Flora's colorless eyes met mine as I began tying her wrists.

"What's going on now, Az? Something has you tense," she said softly. I grit my teeth as I finished the restraint, pulling tight. She let out a small gasp at the tension, making my cock twitch.

"I don't pay you to talk," I muttered. Flora gave me a childish pout, which had annoyance climbing up my spine. I tied the other end of the ropes to the headboard, keeping them taut so she couldn't touch me. That was my one rule, which she normally obeyed. The few times I fucked her without restraints, her hands always found a way to touch my thigh or hair and the mood would be killed. I'd get angry, which could end up with Flora being injured past what happened during our hours together.

I pulled my knife from my sheath, giving her a testing look. Flora gave me a nod with wide eyes. I held back on what I wanted to do most of the time, but occasionally she let me indulge. I flipped it in my grasp, the blade against my palm as I climbed over her. I didn't mind when I touched her, but I didn't like the uninvited grabs or caresses. I ran the handle down her stomach as I dipped my head in, brushing my lips over hers. Flora writhed, twisting against the restraints even though she knew they wouldn't come off until we were finished. I dipped the handle to her core as I kissed her, letting her moans fill my mouth.

Her hips bucked when I brought my tongue against hers. I cringed at the distant taste of tobacco and surely what was another male's cum. I couldn't fault her for not being ready for me. I pulled my head back, collecting saliva on my tongue. I rose a brow, teasing her entrance with the handle. Flora's mouth dropped open, her tongue sticking out as she whined at the stretch of the knife pressing into her. I spat the taste from my tongue, watching in approval as she snapped her mouth shut and swallowed.

"Are you-," she cut herself off with a loud moan. "Are you just going to use the knife?"

I grinned as I dropped my mouth to her large breasts, taking her taut dark skin between my teeth. Flora arched with another cry, adding to the wet sounds of the knife plunging into her core. I flicked my tongue against her. The sounds of how ready she was had my cock painfully hard. I wanted her to come first; we had learned long ago how she needed to be entirely wet and relaxed for me to fit.

"Flora, Flora, Flora. You know that I'm not leaving until you soak my cock," I murmured, running my tongue between her bouncing breasts. She panted, hips bucking. I felt the way it was harder to pull the handle from her, knowing she would be finishing soon. I sat back on my heels, pulling my glove from my hand. I hated the look of the scarred flesh, but all thoughts left when I twisted the knife in her and gripped the blade hard, letting it cut into my palm. I thrust it into her harder, faster, fisting my cock. I grunted at the way the blade sawed into my hand with each thrust. I loved the bite of pain, even when it had my vision blurring. Flora's legs kicked up as she came, her head thrown back in a guttural scream that almost had me finishing in my hand. I let her ride the handle for a moment, pumping it slowly.

I pulled the handle from her, groaning at the sight of my blood between her thighs, I brought it up to her mouth as I settled myself between her thighs. Flora greedily took the handle into her mouth, sucking her juices from it. I twitched at the sight of my blood dripping onto her chest and face. Thank the fucking Mother that my shadows made themselves scarce. Otherwise, this would be more of a chore than something I could enjoy. I pulled my knife from Flora's mouth and tossed it to the side of the bed. My hand was thoroughly cut and I didn't have long before the wound would clot and begin to heal. I took Flora by the throat, lining myself up and thrusting into her with one push. Flora screamed. It had me taken aback for a moment, wondering if I had gone too far. Instead, she began to move her hips in a silent request. I gripped her throat harder, eyes narrowed on the blood seeping from beneath my palm and onto her skin as I fucked her.

"You're doing so good," I groaned, nearly forgetting to praise her for what she let me do. My hips snapped ruthlessly, not allowing her a moment to breath before I slammed to the hilt again and again. She let out a gargled cry, eyes wide and set on me as I cut off her blood flow. I watched my fingers dig into her flesh, her hips meeting each thrust expertly. I hadn't visited in far too long, because within a few more thrusts, I was already on the edge. My eyes roamed from her throat to her lips, to the hair that was sprawled out beneath her. Gods, that dark hair looked so much like Freyja's. I sunk my teeth into my lip, my hips moving faster. My hand slipped from her throat and down to her breasts, taking a handful and squeezing. She cried out, a high-pitched and raspy sound that didn't seem right. My brows furrowed, my focus dwindling.

She reminds you of the untouchable one.

Imagine her moans rather than these.

Imagine your blood tainting her pure skin.

"Fuck," I gasped, my cock twitching as Flora squeezed around me. I couldn't stop the orgasm from hitting me. My hips stuttered, as did my pulse, because as I came, I imagined Freyja beneath me. The moment the pleasure ceased, I pulled from Flora. She winced at the loss of contact, but I didn't care. I needed to leave.

I untied her quickly, massaging the tender skin where the ropes bit into her. Flora laid in place, her thighs rubbing together as she continued to whine.

"Are you alright? Was that too far?" I asked, my voice hoarse. Flora shook her head as her dark eyes flashed to me. They didn't feel right. They weren't bright enough.

"That was the best yet," she breathed out. I let out a sigh as I released her arms and grabbed the ropes. I hung them back in their place and got to work using the cloths beside her bed to clean my skin and blade and then dress myself. With everything in order, I glanced back to Flora. She was sitting up, wiping my blood and cum from her skin. Panic climbed up my throat, remembering what exactly had made me finish so hard. I needed to figure that situation out and get it settled before it became one of those haunting thoughts that my shadows taunted me with.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

17.8K 495 25
A Cassian and Azriel pairing. There is unrest in the Illyrian camps, and a troubling silence from the Hewn City. Azriel hasn't been able to get his s...
331K 12.4K 120
~What if Rhysand's sister had fought back the day that Tamlin's father hunted them down? Fought enough to buy her life?~ Arwen escaped that day, scar...
586K 21.9K 71
During the first war against Hybern 500 years in the past, the daughter of the night court journeys through the difficult life of being a female warr...
57.5K 1.3K 17
Azriel, the spymaster of the Night Court, one of the most powerful Illyrians to walk Prythian. He was damaged, he was broken, and he thought himself...