Classroom of the Elite: New P...

Від TheDom26

ANHS is onto its new year of high school as a new student, Yagami Takuya walks into the gates he will stay in... Більше

Important notes
Chapter 1: A New Environment
Chapter 2: The Classmates of Class D
Chapter 3: Changes
Chapter 4: The Clubs
Chapter 5: The moment before the Pool
Chapter 6: The Pool
Chapter 7: Randomery
Chapter 8: Plan Set in Motion
Chapter 9: The Reveal
Chapter 10: Reality Check
Chapter 11: Gaining Answers
Chapter 13: A surprise
Chapter 14: Pool Episode
Chapter 15: Cruising
Chapter 16: A New Exam
Chapter 17: Meetings

Chapter 12: The edge

206 11 6
Від TheDom26

(Do you guys want me to do the island exam? Or have it have a similar result as the light novel. I'm not doing the cruise ship exam. I didn't like the exam. But I can do the island exam if you want but personally I like doing exams in the school campus).

Trigger warning: if you get offended/triggered from certain topics, don't read this chapter. It's very mature audience

This morning, I received a text message from an anonymous person saying they wanted to meet up. It's a Saturday so I didn't have anything to do.

I agreed to the message and went to some shop near the end of campus.

It's around 5 in the afternoon though, I'm not sure why it's so late but I spent the extra time I had to buy some groceries.

I dropped of my bags in my room before continuing my journey.

I arrived at the agreed destination but found no one there.

The destination is at the edge of campus and is a little far from the nearest road.

In fact, there isn't even a path here. I had to cross a grass field that has been mowed earlier in the week.

The grass is a bright green and trimmed to a neat length.

Trees are spread out throughout the area, but no bushes or such are present.

At the edge of this field is a fence.

A tall black fancy fence.

On the other side is the ocean. A tall brick wall raises the entire campus from being drenched with sea water.

A gust of wind hits my face suddenly and blows my hair to the side.

I fix it but notice a present nearby.

I look to my left and find the person I'm waiting for.

"Hello Yagami-kun! Sorry for being late, my friends and I were having a bit of a party."

"Good evening, Kushida. It's no problem . Anyways, why did you want to meet up?"

She looks at my with a stupid look, as if she was thinking I was dumb.

"I just wanted to hang out with you! Is that an issue?"

"Ah, it's not problem. I was just curious."

"Thank you, Yagami-kun! Come on, I want to explore this side of campus! I never been here before, so I was curious about it."

We start walking right beside the wall while Kushida talked about various things in her life.

"-It was an amazing sight! I wish I could experience it again🗿.  Say, did you ever go on trips?" Kushida asks me.

"I never did, actually. I would have loved too but I was a busy child when I was young."

"That's too bad. I would have loved to hear your experiences."

We walked in silence for about 5 minutes until Kushida started another conversation.

"Say, Yagami-kun. I was wondering if you could help me get some students into study groups..."

"Hm?"

"You see, Sudo-kun, Ike-kun, and Yamauchi-kun haven't been studying and I'm worried that they'll be expelled."

Kushida then grabs my hands and looks at me with teary eyes.

"I want you to help me get them to study for the test!" She yells.

Why does she have to make EVERYTHING dramatic?

I would prefer not to have anyone expelled from this school since the effects of expulsion have already been proven.

So I don't see any reason to decline.

"I agree, we shouldn't let anyone get expelled. I will help you."

"Really!? Thank you, Yagami-kun!"

She slips on the grass but I catch her on reflex.

"Huh!? Oh, um. Thank you."

"It's no problem."

We walked by the edge for another 10 minutes.

It's strange, Kushida has been repeatedly asking me questions. It's as if she's trying to get information on me.

Luckily, my answer are sort of vague so she doesn't know much.

A person with a large influence, and has blackmail information is dangerous.

But not impossible to deal with.

That's what I think, Kushida is trying to get blackmail information.

Well, two can play at that game.

We have been walking for a couple hours and now the daylight is gone.

"Say, Kushida..."

She turns around and looks at me curiously.

"Yes, Yagami-kun?"

"Have you ever thought about telling the truth?"

"Eh? What are you saying?"

"What I mean is, do you even care about your friends?"

"Eh-what? I c-can't believe you would say such a thing... I don't understand."

Only a glimmer of light gives any illumination.

Perfect

I look around to see that we are completely alone, isolated from society.

No one is around.

I grab Kushida's arm and slammed her into the end with such a force that could almost break her spine.

"AH!"

She screams in pain while I strengthen my grip on her wrist.

"Y-YAG-AH! W-what... AH!"

"I heard a certain rumor that you caused the destruction of your class back in middle school. And that you revealed everyone's secrets."

"HUH!?"

I originally thought that this 'rumor' was made because some girls were jealous of her, but it makes sense considering her actions today.

"Listen here, Kushida, you're going to work for me. And I'm gonna make sure you do your part or else..."

"YOU PERVER-AH STOP STOP! IT HURTS!"

Tears starry coming out of her eyes uncontrollably.

Her body shakes and shivers while her wrist starts turning purple form the lack of blood flow.

This is a gamble strategy, if I miscalculate, I'll be expelled.

But if it works, I'll have an important asset to reach class A.

"You understand your situation, don't you? Either you reveal your identity or you work for me. The first option would result in both of being expelled. And it's not because you did something wrong, but on your own accord."

"I HATE YOU! LET GO OF- UGH!"

I pressed my palm against her stomach, and used force.

Since she's stuck to the fence, I'm essentially crushing her stomach.

"PLEASE! AH!"

Unluckily for her, no one saw us leaving together. And she also said in her message that she didn't tell anyone about it.

She has no place to run. No one to vouch for her.

Even if I kill her, no one would know.

She trapped herself.

Like an animal into a trap.

"If you don't listen, I will punish you."

Her teared eyes widen as I pull out a sharp object.

Specifically, a sharpened razor blade.

I don't use a razor, but I carry one around sometimes if I think I'll need it.

And nows the perfect situation.

"NO! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Please, l-let me to. I don't want to die- OH! AHH!"

With my hand still gripping her wrist and my knee between her thighs, I slam the back of my hand on her stomach again, making sure I don't stab her on accident.

"Please.... Help... me."

Her tears won't save her. Nobody will.

I unbutton her blazer and shirt leaving her half topless.

I take my blade and make a small slice on her stomp and while she screams and sobs in agony.

Blood oozes down her stomach as a make a bigger cut.

"I have a plan to reach class A, and I want you to work for me. Now-"

Kushida tries to squirm out of my grip desperately.

I throw her on the grass with my hand still on her wrist, and pin her down with me on top of her.

I put my blade into my pocket.

I won't need it anymore.

I caress her thigh and reach up. She makes some noises that could be inferred as pleasurable sounds to a normal person, but they were in pain.

"Wha-what do you want... m-my bod- MH!"

I grip her thigh hard.

I don't need to go this far, but the more she fears me and resents me, the better it'll work.

"Want to know who expelled Manabe? It was me. I did it."

Kushida stops flailing her legs around.

She's given up and accepted what's going to happen to her.

"I heard- no, watch you brutally reject Ike. Calling him a pervert when he touched you. In fact, you also bad mouthed him and many other male students like Koenji and Hirata. Even Manabu wasn't an exception. Everything you think you know about me, it's all been a lie, I know everything."

(Yes, Yagami has deceived some of you in his brain process. Notice SOME).

I spent some time observing Kushida when I got suspicious of her.

I move my hand to her throat and start choking her.

She puts her free hand on my arm, digging in her nailed. But to no avail.

She makes choking sounds and sweat on her body increases.

Her tongue sticks out from the lack of oxygen and her limit. I stop choking her and move on the next process.

Kushida at this point has given up completely. I'm almost at the level where she won't ever betray me.

I start taking off her skirt slowly, and her shoes.

It'll be annoying if she keeps hitting me with her foot. Not that it'll do anything.

Her blazer is completely off at this point. She's quite vulnerable at this point to any male.

Her skin is slippery to the point I slide my hand when handling her.

She closes her eyes when I reach her panties.

I don't plan on doing anything sexual to her body.

I've actually gotten my desired effect.

"Kushida, nod your head of you agree to work under me or else I will go through."

Kushida shakily nods her head twice and I release her form my constraints.

It's completely dark at this. Only the moon gives off any light.

I wait for her to stop crying and shivering before saying one last thing to her.

"If you tell anybody about what happened here, I will take you down with me."

I give her one last kick at the end.

(That last kick was personal fr fr).

Everything worked out in the end.

I turn around and see a dark shadow behind a tree.

I kick off the ground and tackle the person the ground.

Hondo.

I cannot ensure that he won't spread what he saw.

His phone was recording something. I stop the recoding and delete it.

I also check his phone thoroughly to check if her sent any messages or such.

Luckily, he didn't.

"H-hey... Yagami, I promise I won't say anything."

He's lying, I can tell.

I'm going to have to dispose of him.

I cover his mouth, and take out my razor.

I cut open his neck and blood splurges out.

His eyes go wide for a couple of seconds before he goes lifeless.

I'm going to have to make sure I clean the area thoroughly.

Rain drops hit my head which meant it's raining.

Thunder also booms by.

The moon is covering by thick clouds which darkens the entire place.

The rain picks up and soon I'm drenched.

I look behind me at Kushida, which I cannot see. A lighting strikes in the distance which lets me see Kushida's body.

This coincident is quite fortunate for me.

Now detectives can't see my finger traces.

And Kushida can't say anything about this to anyone. This will  never get out to the public.

I heave Hondo's body and climb up the fence to throw him into the ocean.

His body splashes and the water turns red.

Kushida looks at me with a fearful look.

Yes, that's it. This is ME.

Her uniform is soaked so my finger prints are gone.

(I was debating on whether I should have Yagami r*PE her but I thought that was way too much).

I grab onto her leg and drag her away from the scene of the crime.

I find some old broken down shack and hide there.

It's like a horse stable, the entire front entrance is open and looks upon the ocean.

In this situation, I could use Kushida to my advantage. But I won't. I don't care about her body.

Lightning strikes again causing the entire ocean to be visible with its high waves crashing down on each other.

The wind howls around us with ferocity.

If today was a different day, I wouldn't have assaulted Kushida. But they're doing repairs in the dormitory and I got the notification earlier today while walking with Kushida.

So security cameras won't be an issue.

(Plot convenience).

Kushida slowly puts herself back together. Putting her clothes back on nervously. She must be nervous with my presence around.

"We won't be able to go back to the temporary dormitory now. So we will be staying here tonight."

She doesn't respond but only looks at the ocean emotionlessly.

"Why are you like this. You seemed to innocent and friendly before but now, you're entirely different."

"It's simple, I need to do anything I can to reach Class A. No matter what."

"I don't see why it has to go this far though."

"I have nothing else. It's life or death for me."

"Huh..."

The rain pounds outside peacefully. But the aura feels different.

Kushida hugs her legs closely to her chest while I was sit in the other corner, minding my own business.

We're both sitting in the back corner of the shack about 8 feet apart.

I don't want to spend a night out here, but it's necessary to avoid evidence against me.

I take on our my phone to see if anything new happened. The light from the screen blinds me for a second until I adjust to it.

Nothing of significance happened. That's rather boring.

Kushida has already fallen asleep. She used up a lot of energy. And I'm the one to blame for that.

We are so far away from the road that I can't even hear the cars. And no one can see is here in the dark even without the rain.

It's peaceful right now. I like it.

I let my eyes slowly close while my consciousness slowly fades away.

I am that Monster

A/N: did I make this chapter partially because of future development in story and because I don't like Kushida? Kinda.

I read BB case feats and got inspired. That's why I went with assault on this.

I also wanted to increase the intensity of this fic. And also I believe Yagami would do much more F'd up things than Ayanokoji.

I'm also quite busy with school. That's why I haven't uploaded that much. In fact, I had a football game yesterday in my high school at home. I play trumpet in my performance band and me and my fellow trumpets solos went great! Except my voice was quite sore after the cheering...

See you all next time with some more sadist stuff. Maybe...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
787K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
394K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
73.1K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...