The quirkless and the pink (I...

Av CosmicObsess

Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless but he decides not to give up on his dream of being a hero. He trained for... Mer

the meeting
Mina's family
Bakugo
connections
first day
battle training
USJ
Aftermath

entrance exam

234 3 2
Av CosmicObsess

I have to apologize that it took me so long to update this story. I recently started college and still getting used to everything but here is the next chapter. I'm already working on the next.

Izuku's POV:

For the past ten months, I've spent more time with the Ashidos than at my own home. I spend four hours a day training Misha. After that, I devote seven hours to hanging out with Mina. We either study, watch bad movies, or go on dates. Finally, I learn to cook from her mom. Now it's time for the entrance exam. Mina and I meet up and make our way to U.A. When we arrive, we sign in and head to the exam room. The test is fairly simple for me, and I finish it within an hour, with Mina following suit thirty minutes later. Now, we're waiting in a different room.

"Wow, Izu, your teaching really did help," Mina remarks.

"I'm happy it helped you because it certainly didn't help my wallet."

"Izu, please, you are a multi-millionaire. Heck, with all the extra work you're doing, I bet it's closer to a billionaire."

"Fair point, but I needed something to do while you and Misha were at school."

"You don't have to brag, Izu. I know you finished early."

"You know what I'm ready for," I say with a smirk.

"Judging by your face, the shock of our classmates when they learn you are quirkless."

"Yep."

"I can picture it now. One of them says something about you not being able to be a hero. Then boom, they're on the ground."

"It's going to be so funny," I say with an evil laugh.

"I think you've been spending too much time with Nedzu. I've only known him for a few months, and I'm terrified of him."

"As you should be," Nedzu says, coming out of nowhere. We both scream. "Since the written exam still has another hour and a half, we decided to let you two go ahead and take the physical portion," he quickly explains to us and opens the gate, allowing us to run in. We split up and begin to take down robots. Most of them are pretty weak, in my opinion, and I'm still wearing my weights. About thirty minutes later, I have over 150 points, beating the record.

Nedzu's POV:

"Those two are impressive, I have to say. I can tell what the pink one's quirk is, but not the boy's," Vlad says.

I grin. "Oh, that's simple; he's quirkless."

"That's impossible," Nemuri says.

"Oh no, it's not. You should see his workout. It honestly scares me."

"You know the kid," Aizawa asks.

"Yes, and all of you do too, besides All Might."

"Really?" Ishiyama asks.

"Yes, because he is Green Tea."

"Wait, you're telling me the person who has practically reinvented how almost all heroes use their quirks is a kid," Aizawa says.

"Yes," I say, taking a drink from my tea.

"Oh, he's in my class. I also want the girl," Aizawa says.

"Already done."

"Wait, look closely; the kid's wearing weights. This isn't even him at his strongest," Snipe says.

"Oh, yes, he is very intense when he takes those off. I believe he punched through pure tungsten."

"In how many hits?"

"One."

"Is he skilled at anything else?" Aizawa asks.

"Yes, he is an expert in a wide range of weapons, both ranged and melee. All self-taught as well."

"This kid seems overpowered for someone who's quirkless," Snipe says.

I was about to rebut this claim when Aizawa speaks up. "A quirk is a tool. He just did the job that would be easy for someone with it, and I'm sure we worked his butt off. Nedzu, you said you've seen his workouts; do you have videos?"

"Yes," I pull up videos of Izuku's real workout instead of the one he first showed me. All the teachers, even All Might, are shocked by how intense it is.

"Who's the girl?" Nemuri asks.

"Oh, she's his student, and she's also quirkless. Her name is Misha Ashido. She is four years younger than Izuku and the sister of Mina Ashido, the girl who is also taking the exam right now."

"Seems pretty soon we're going to have two quirkless heroes," Nemuri says. I just nod.

Mina's POV:

About an hour after the physical exam starts for us, we get told it's over. We then get called into the office. I'm honestly scared that they're going to turn Izu away. But then I wouldn't come here either. When we enter, we see Nedzu and a hobo-looking man.

"Hello, both of you. I called you here to congratulate both on an extremely great job on the exam. You both aced the writing portion. Izuku, you got a perfect 100, a feat never done before, and Mina, you got a 90, still impressive. And on the physical, you both broke the record. Izuku, you had 175 points, and Mina, you had 155. So you are both in the hero course. We'll still send the letter out, but you two are clearly impressive. You're both in 1-A."

"Thank you, Nedzu, sir, and thank you, Eraserhead," Izu says, bowing.

"Thank you," I bow my head too.

"Now, none of that. I would be an idiot if I didn't let you both in. I'll lose two great heroes, and I assume access to Green Tea."

"You would be correct, sir," Izu says.

"So, kid, tell me, how did you figure out a way my quirk could still work with my eyes closed?" The hobo, whom Izuku called Eraserhead, asks.

"I assume you've heard of quirk awakenings?" He nods. "You just had to awaken it, and I assumed it had something to do with the eye drops you used to use. I figured with you stopped, then your quirk would awaken."

"I have to thank you for that. If I'm being honest, I thought you were a retired pro, not a kid."

"It's fine, sir."

I then realize something. "Izu, we can completely mess with the class. I assume there'll be some sort of test to test our quirks sometime during the first week. We can lie to the class and say you have a strength quirk until you beat them all in the test and then reveal it."

"I like this girl already," Eraserhead says. "I shouldn't say too much since you're in my class, but you'll have one on the first day. And I'll go along with the little prank since he has helped me out so much."

"This is going to be so much fun," everyone in the room says at the same time.

"You two should go home and celebrate. We'll send your official letters later next week," Nedzu says. We both say thanks again and make our way to my house. I guess you could call it Izu's house too, with how much he's there. Heck, I can count how many times I've been to his house the whole time I've known him on my hands.

Since our parents are still out, we decide to tell Misha first. "Hey Misha, get down here."

She comes running downstairs and hugs Izu. "Welcome back, Izzy."

"Hey, peanut," Izu says.

"What am I, chopped liver?" I say.

"I mean, you smell like it," Misha says.

"Hey, Izu is sweatier than me."

"Yeah, but I'm used to his by now."

"You two stop. Misha, we have great news," Izu says.

"Really."

"You're looking at the first quirkless person to be enrolled in any hero course."

"Eeeeeeeeeeee! You did it, Izu."

"Yeah, I broke the record for writing and physical."

"That's amazing. Did you pass?" She asks, looking for me.

"Yes, we're both in 1-A." She keeps asking us questions for a while, and then we decide we both need a shower. We go to separate bathrooms and showers. We then get dressed in fresh clothes.

After about an hour, our parents come home. They are so excited to find out that we made it. Inko cried more than I thought possible. We then get told to come outside. When we do, we see a black motorcycle with green stripes, with two helmets on the handlebars, one green, the other pink.

"Izuku, you know how I've been teaching you to drive a bike," my dad says.

"Yes, I just assumed it was where we could bond."

"It was, but the other reason is this. I pulled some strings and got you your licenses."

"We all thought it would be a nice gift for you, and you can come pick Mina up for school," Inko says.

"Thank you all so much," Izu says.

"It's the least we could do for you with how much you have helped our family," my mom says.

"I haven't done that much."

"Oh please, don't be so humble. Misha is happier than ever and is more confident. Mina's grades have skyrocketed, and she is stronger than ever. She's the top of the class because of you."

"Still."

"Izu, you really have helped us all. Plus, you'll look hot on the bike," I say.

"Thanks again."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

19.9K 367 5
Six years of constant verbal abuse breaks Izuku, until he finally starts to believe everything said about him - He can't be a Hero without a Quirk. I...
111K 2.2K 56
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless, however when he was given All Might's power his life changed. But what happens when he has a chance encounter with...
4K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
310K 6.4K 38
Despite working his entire life so he can become a hero Izuku Midoriya is still told to give up by his idol All Might. While demoralised he decides...