A Night to remember

NeoCeltic tarafından

Based on the game, Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach. (The Heroes are of young teens and pre-teens. Thi... Daha Fazla

Bio
WRITER'S NOTE
Winning the Passes!!!
Bad Memories
Meeting the Stars
Freddy's Promise
12 PM. Closing time.
Daycare Nightmare
Atrium
Office Timing
Lost and Found
Second Office
Alaria to the Rescue!
Parts and Service
Rescue Roxy! Please!
Envy
Ending the Assault
Special Day
Make-a-Pizza
DJ Chase
Kidnapped
In the Dark
Raceway Battle
The End of William
A Night to Remember.

Red Light Green Light

35 3 0
NeoCeltic tarafından

It was dark and quiet. Almost too quiet for the gang. With Alaria on their side and with Stan stabilized for now, the group ventured onward not only to save Krystal, but to also retrieve a badge needed to save Freddy. The ominous feeling in a large dark area made them all uneasy. But they had to endure it. They have to continue onward.

"This is way too quiet." Flynn said.

"Yea. I don't like it." Neo agreed. He looked over to Max who seemed scared that he had to stay close to them. "Max. You have a flashlight?"

"Y..Yea." Max nodded. He brought out a flashlight from his pocket and turned it on. At the moment, the light was at the Endo startling the whole gang.

"Jesus!" Neo jumped.

"It's an Endo." Stan said.

Alaria spoke to them. "Guys. I think it's staring at us."

"Well it's not moving. I say it's rusted." Flynn kicked it before he and the rest turned around. But as they did, they quickly hear footsteps. Not theirs. A mechanical one. They turned around to see the same Endo they saw was still there but closer to them. This made them all uneasy.

"Did...did it move?" Stan asked.

"I think it did." Neo said. He wanted to try something. Even thought it is risky, he had to confirm it. Turning around and back, the Endo indeed moved closer. "This has got to be some sort of sick game of red light green light."

"So it moves when it's not being looked at?" Max asked.

"That's most likely the case. Ok. Let's try a circle formation. It can't move unless all of us are looking away. One of us is enough to keep it still." Neo instructed.

Following his directions, They made a circle. Flynn and Stan were the last two to look at it. It worked. As they moved away, the Endo remained still at the exact position. The only time where they cannot help it is when they reach towards a corner. But they had it under control for the moment.

While moving, Flynn was at the corner and Stan was the only one looking at it while moving along. However, he hit a small bump and nearly tripped. He blinked at the moment and looked back after regaining his balance. The Endo was gone. Stan started to get real worry. His heart was beating on his sore chest already over this and he tried to calm down without having another meltdown.

"Stan!" Alaria shouted.

Stan hurried back to the others and stayed with Flynn in the same cycle. "Sorry. I lost the Endo."

"Stay close. We'll keep it from getting closer." Neo said.

"But where do we go now? We're at a dead end." Flynn asked.

Looking around for a possible path, Neo spotted an open vent on the side. "That way."

"Are you crazy? All five of us at once?" Flynn asked.

"Quit being such a baby. We need to move or we're caught." Stan said before he started crawling in first. Alaria was next, followed Max and Flynn. Neo volunteer to go last while looking backwards to make sure the Endo was not chasing them.

It was cramped going trough the air vent. They had to move slowly while trying not to bet injured by friction or getting hit by any sharp object that may be loose. And even complaining was not doing them any favor. Neo Was not having any luck either. Going backwards like this was not easy nor fun at all.

"I wonder how long this is. It's so cramped." Neo said.

"You tell me." Flynn said.

"Ah...ah....." Max stopped himself from sneezing.

"You ok?" Alaria asked.

"Your tail is tickling my nose."

"Sorry."

"Guys! I see an exit!" Stan said as he tried to move faster towards it. After crawling fast towards the opening, Stan was finally free. The rest soon followed.

They looked around the room to see if there were any Endos around here. So far, there wasn't. Unbeknownst to them, A figure in the shadow was holding a crowbar ready to strike if it were Endos or Animatronics. But after sensing them, the lowered her figure and came out of the shadow.

Stan, after cleaning the dust off of him, looked over to see a friend. He smiled. "Krystal!"

"Stan! Neo! Everyone! You're alright!" Krystal smiled.

The whole gang was happy. So happy that they rushed towards her. But Neo got there first. He hugged her tightly leaving the blue fox happy and hugging back. Neo looked at Krystal right before kissing her. "Thank god you're ok."

"I'm glad to see you're ok as well." Krystal looked over to the others. "I'm so glad my message got to you all."

Everyone agreed.

Stan started to twitch a little bit as his heart was still pumping. As it turns out, his PTSD was starting to go off again and he couldn't handle it. As he was about to take his meds once more, Alaria took it.

"Hey!"

"No. We can't let you have an overdose." Alaria then looked at Krystal. "I know we just found you, but we need you to help Stan."

"I'm fine. It's nothing." Stan tried to assure them as he was trying to keep his breathing under control. He also could hear the dead figure laughing in response to it. Krystal senses it immediately and soon came to understand what the problem was.

"Stan. Come here and sit down with me." She told Stan.

He came to her just like that and sat on the floor with her. Krystal immediately placed her forehead on his and focused hard on telepathy. During the process, the evil spirit felt this coming and was losing his control. Stan's nose started to bleed a bit during the process, but he endured it a bit longer since he can feel the grip of the spirit weakening.

The spirit finally had enough and began to show itself in the mindscape where Krystal is at while trying to help Stan. "YOU! STOP IT!!" The spirit demanded.

Krystal saw the burned rabbit. "There you are. I never thought you would hunt a child now...William Afton."

The spirit wasn't fazed. "So..you know me."

"I know the horrible things you've done, did, and are willing to do. Everyone knows you. Well you are not taking anymore lives. Leave. Now." Krystal said.

"No. Never. You, your friends, and Stan. You will all be mine. Stan is the weakest link and I will make sure he helps me get you all together. With all of your remnants, I will be immortal and cause endless pain. You can't kill me. I will have your remnants!"

"Not while we're all fighting. You won't get your hands on us all. I promise. You will not win!" Krystal then used her mind waves to push William away.

William grunted with a smirk. "I'll be back. I always come back. I will never stop..." And just like that, he vanished.

Stan started to breath normally once more. But this was so different. He felt...free. Free from any sort of influence that had him. His stability is even stronger than ever before. Krystal looked at him. "How are you feeling?"

"A lot better. Thank you." Stan smiled. Then a question came to mind. "Did you by any chance see this burned rabbit?"

"I did. I'll explain later. Right now we need to get out of here before the Endos arrive." Krystal got up while helping Stan back up.

"So where is the badge?" Flynn asked.

"In the warehouse ahead. The Endos are everywhere there. And I can't do it on my own." Krystal said as she pointed at a certain direction.

"Ok. We should be find as long as some of us looks at them. Stan. Stay close to Krystal just in case. Krystal. Lead the way." Neo instructed.

She nodded and did just that along with the others.

They unfortunately encountered a few more Endos on the way to the warehouse. They were able to keep on staring at them to make sure they don't move or chase after them. This was a bit harder than the last since there are more than one right now. Neo understood why Krystal had a difficult time: She couldn't keep an eye on all of them.

Soon they made it to the warehouse where the badge is located at. The area was large and dark. They can barley see anyone or anything except themselves. They've managed to close the door behind them to avoid the Endos.

"Where's the badge?" Max asked.

"It's here. We just need to find it." Alaria said.

It didn't take long for any of them to find what they were looking for. There in front of them was a badge, one that they needed to get to parts and service. But Neo, Stan, Flynn, and Max all knew what would happen if they take the badge. Even Alaria and Krystal felt ominous about this whole thing. However, without any other options, they had to risk it.

"Ok. Who will take it?" Stan asked.

"I'll do it." Max volunteered.

"Ok. Be prepared for anything." Neo told them.

They all nodded and Max took the badge. As he did, They started to see two small red lights in the dark. And two more. And more and more and more. They all looked to see what they hoped to not see: Endos. All being activated left to right. They knew it would be dangerous to take the badge but not like this.

"This is bad! I can't see them all!" Flynn panicked.

"QUICK! TO THE EXIT!" Alaria shouted.

They all ran while a few of them kept a close eye on the Endos. But there were too many. Far too many for them all to see. It was so difficult that they had to look back and forth in their blind spots in order to stop an Endo from getting close. It was hell for them as this was a matter of life and death.

They eventually reached to the end where the air vent is at for them to crawl through and towards the Parts and Service room. Neo got to be behind them while looking back to stop the Endos from following. It was a good thing there were too many and too big to fit through the vent. But another problem arose.

Mid way through the air vent, Neo started hearing a small music tune. "Oh no." He was right to be worried as the same small Animatronic from before appeared and was coming after them. "GUYS! MOVE! MOVE!"

They all started moving as fast as they can, or even above what they can do. Hearing Neo in his panicked state, they didn't dare question him. They thought the Endos were coming or something worse. Either way, they needed to get out of there and fast. The mini Animatronic was getting closer to Neo, causing him to try and push it away but to no avail.

Just as he was about to be caught, Neo fell backwards into the open area and out of the vents. The Animatronic turned around and crawled away. Neo catches his breath as he stood up. "I really hate that thing."

"Next time, I'll rip and tear it apart for you." Flynn said.

"You do that." Neo nodded.

After brushing the dust off of them, Max took the badge and started running towards the Parts and Service area. "Hang on Freddy! I'm coming!"

"MAX! WAIT!" Krystal shouted.

They all started chasing Max as the young man was determined to save his friend. Using the badge, he was able to get through a large hallway where there are two doors there saying 'Parts and Service'. He was about to open the door when he started to hear a conversation happening on the other side. And as the rest of the gang caught up, they too heard talking. They all got a bit close to listen.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.6K 267 62
As a fan of Five Nights at Freddy's and with the newest installment in the game Security Breach, I had to write a fanfiction. All characters belong t...
2.3K 26 20
DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY IS OUTDATED. THE REBOOT IS NOW AVAILABLE TO READ HERE: https://www.wattpad.com/story/161623605-five-nights-at-freddy%27s Based...
166 8 6
[Name] has been working for Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex for about two years now. They've worked with mainly themselves and a few other people. Wo...
2.1K 123 12
TW// gore, cursing, mentions of murder, mentions of suicide As Carissa Emily tries to survive the nightmarish shifts at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, sh...