๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’ [Feli...

By Ikizui

๊ทธ์˜ ๊ณต์ฃผ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’ *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš - ( Felix/reader )/( Hyunjin/reader ) โGod...you're so fuckin' pretty."... More

1 | ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
2 | ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
4 | ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ
5 | ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง

3 | ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™‘๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™–๐™˜๐™š

141 3 0
By Ikizui

** ༉‧₊˚✧

A/N: The aftermath of a late night dinner, an unexpected lunch date, and a Thanksgiving celebration...

"I'll fall in love easily huh..." Hyunjin muttered as he stared at the figure passed out on the bed.

After the little palm reading session, Y/N had gotten drunk as she downed bottle after bottle of Soju. Hyunjin eventually stopped Y/N and dragged her out of the restaurant to his car, carefully adjusting her semi-conscious body into the passenger seat.

Hyunjin couldn't take Y/N back to his dorm which he shared with Jisung, Changbin, and Bang Chan. So instead he decided to take Y/N to a hotel near the restaurant which he booked upon arrival- a large suite with two bedrooms. Though of course he was planning on only using one of those bedrooms, and Y/N seemed like she needed help getting into bed anyway.

Hyunjin unbuttoned his shirt, allowing the loose white clothing to slip to the floor, his smooth, pale skin illuminated under the moonlight passing through the half-open curtains by the bedside. Y/N stirred in her sleep, rolling over so that Hyunjin could see her face.

As Hyunjin took off the last of his clothes and slipped into some comfortable sweatpants, he stared at Y/N with a kind of awe. Y/N looked ethereal under the pale luminance from the window, the hues of early-morning vermillion and ambers enhancing her features.

Careful not to wake the sleeping beauty, Hyunjin slipped under the covers next to Y/N, his warm body pressing against Y/N's own lithe body. Under the hot sheets, Y/N's hands came to rest on Hyunjin's back, her legs tangled between the brunette's. From an outside perspective, the two would look like lovers, all wrapped up with each other under the glow of the moonshine.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"What the fuck..." Y/N mumbled to herself as she slowly sat up in the bed.

Hyunjin was nowhere to be found, the other side of the bed now cold and empty. Y/N wasn't even sure where she was, whose bed this was, and why she was here. Y/N remembered having a little too much to drink the previous night and vaguely being dragged into Hyunjin's car, but she couldn't remember much past that.

Looking around, Y/N realised she was in a pretty fancy hotel suite. Oh. So that's what happened. Of course Hyunjin couldn't take her back to the Stray Kids dorms. Speaking of, the man had probably left for the JYP building, he was probably very busy with dance practice and stuff.

Pulling out her phone, Y/N noticed a new message from Hyunjin.

Hyunjin: Hey, sorry I had to leave so early. I have a really busy schedule today, going over promotions and stuff, but please feel free to order room service for breakfast. All the payments will go to my credit card don't worry, so just order whatever you want.

Wow, that was kind of him. Y/N's heart fluttered, knowing that Hyunjin had been thinking of her. Y/N responded quickly.

Y/N: Thank you, I hope you have a good day and you get to rest a bit at least. I'll miss you

Y/N was debating whether to add in that last part or not, but decided to write it anyway so at least Hyunjin had something to be flustered over now too.

Just as Y/N sent the message to Hyunjin, a new message pinged through her phone.

Felix: Hi, it's Felix. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go out for lunch with me today? I usually don't get time off in the middle of the day, but I managed to get a lot of work done last night so I have some time off

Felix was asking her to lunch? Of course she would go. Y/N hurriedly typed her response.

Y/N: Of course, I'd love to. Do you just wanna meet outside the JYP building then at like 2?

Felix: Works for me, see you then

It was pretty insane to Y/N that her and Felix had only really had one conversation and already the other was asking her to lunch. Right, just lunch. No need to get her hopes up.

Y/N decided she'd shower, get ready and then leave in an hours time since it was already 1pm. She'd really slept in late.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"So where do you wanna go for lunch?" Felix asked, "I don't mind, it's all on me."

Y/N smiled, happy to finally see the older again. They'd only had a small conversation the day before, but Y/N already felt close to Felix.

"Hmm, let me think about it." Y/N hummed as the two walked down the busy high-street.

The traffic was loud as always, blaring car horns adding to the noisy atmosphere among the rush of people. Felix took Y/N's hand in his own to make sure they didn't loose each other in the swelling crowd of people.

"I'm sure Hyunjin took you somewhere nice last night." Felix had to half-shout to be heard over the noise.

"Yeah," Y/N nodded, "But for lunch, I'd rather go somewhere like McDonald's. I don't enjoy a heavy lunch."

Felix laughed, "I said we can go anywhere here, I'll pay, and you pick McDonald's?"

Y/N shrugged, "What can I say, they make banging fries."

"McDonald's it is then."

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"Woah, slow down, you're gonna choke." Felix warned Y/N as the younger wolfed down her food.

"Sorry, I just haven't had this for ages," Y/N spoke with a mouth full of fries soaked in the coke she was drinking from her other hand.

"Close your mouth when you're eating." Felix reminded her.

The idol didn't order much, just some fries and a burger, whereas Y/N may as well have ordered the whole menu- a shrimp burger, bulgogi burger, and changnyeong garlic chicken burger, along with large fries, coke and sprite.

"Are you gonna be able to eat all of that?" Felix wondered even though he really had no doubts that Y/N would demolish it all at the current rate she was eating.

"Of course." Y/N replied, stuffing her face with more fries as she started on her final burger.

Felix chuckled softly, watching as Y/N devoured her food with delight; he watched the way Y/N's eyes lit up as he brought Y/N her chicken nuggets.

"Thanks, I can't believe I forgot to order any," Y/N sighed, happy that at least Felix had reminded her, "We can share if you want..."

"Sure," Felix nodded, "I've got 5 minutes to spare before I have to go back to practice."

"Already?!" Y/N exclaimed. She hadn't even ordered the hotcakes or McFlurrys yet.

It made sense though, of course Felix was busy. It probably hard for him already to get the time off he was spending with Y/N right now, and even that was just an extended lunch break.

The two quickly finished their chicken nuggets and left the fast-food shop satisfied, walking along the street towards the JYP building. They'd chosen a McDonald's close to the building so that Felix wouldn't have to rush back. Felix made sure to wear a face mask and a bucket hat to conceal his identity as much as possible, but those who did recognise him were respectful and maintained their distance.

"I'm going in now, I'm gonna miss you." Felix pulled Y/N in for a hug, pressing his body right up against hers, similar to how Hyunjin had that very night.

"Mm I'm gonna miss you too." Y/N admitted as she buried her face into the idol's chest, humming against it lightly.

"I'll text you," Felix reassured Y/N, "See you then, bye."

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

A few days later, Y/N was scrolling through her instagram feed and came across a picture of Hyunjin dressed in white with the caption 'Meet our new Versace global ambassador...HYUNJIN!'. Wow, seriously? Y/N immediately liked the post.

The brand really suited Hyunjin and he just looked so good, like seriously good in those clothes. Not even just the clothes- fuck the clothes, Hyunjin just looked fucking unreal. Y/N didn't understand how someone so utterly perfect could even exist.

And to think Y/N was lying in bed with said person just a few nights ago...

Y/N felt her face grow hot as she kept staring at the photo. Hwang Hyunjin was a hot fucking ambassador.

However, opening the comments, a frown began to form on Y/N's face. Everyone was praising him, saying the brand suited him, he was hot and so on. So why did Y/N feel this weird churning in her stomach?

A particular comment, joking about being Hyunjin's wife made Y/N's lips curl in disgust. Didn't these people know she had Hyunjin's personal number? The idol would never marry these random people on the internet. They'd both even spent a night sleeping together, entangled under the hot bed sheets.

Suddenly a shout came from the kitchen, causing Y/N to drop her phone as she was pulled away from her spiralling thoughts, "Y/N, come help mom with the roasted potatoes!"

The voice was unmistakably Hye's, yelling at Y/N to help with the preparation for the Thanksgiving meal.

Their mom had visited them for Thanksgiving, having flown from New York to Seoul the day before. Hye and Y/N were very happy to see their mom again after surviving off shitty FaceTime calls for the previous 4 years.

The siblings hadn't spent Thanksgiving with their mom in 4 years since she was unable to visit them in Korea due to work. But now she was finally here in Hye's apartment for the first time, helping to prepare the food.

"Why can't you help her with the roast potatoes?!" Y/N yelled back, equally as loudly that the sound of her own voice rang in her ears.

"Because I'm doing the roast Turkey!"

"Ugh, fine!" Y/N gave in. Why couldn't she have someone to help her with all of this?

Y/N still needed to do the green bean casserole and the pumpkin pie- fuck it was never gonna end. Picking up her phone from where she'd dropped it earlier on the floor, Y/N made a quick decision.

Y/N: Hi Felix, I was wondering if u would mind helping me out with something

The reply was instant.

Felix: Sure, what do you need help with?

Y/N glanced at the time quickly: 12:15. Yeah, she was definitely gonna need some help.

Y/N: Well, it's kinda Thanksgiving today. My mom's visited from the US and I could use some help in the kitchen...

Felix: Ofc I can leave right away just text me your address

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"You have to fry the mushrooms for a bit longer, until they're like golden." Y/N explained as she watched Felix stare at the raw-looking mushrooms sitting in the pan.

"And then once they're golden I just stir in the green beans?" Felix asked.

"Exactly."

Y/N had assigned Felix to the task of making the green bean casserole, aided by the recipe Y/N had found online while Y/N herself would start on the pumpkin pie.

Y/N began by placing the pumpkin in a large saucepan, covering it with water and allowing it to come to a boil. She covered the saucepan with a lid so it could simmer while she started in rolling out the pastry.

Meanwhile, Felix was busying himself with stirring the green beans into the pan along with the mushrooms.

"Hey you wanna play some music?" Y/N asked. She couldn't stand just cooking in silence for hours.

"Yeah sure, what music do you wanna listen to?" Felix pulled out his Spotify.

"Do you ever listen to your own music?" Y/N laughed, "My playlist has a lot of it."

"Not really," Felix admitted, "But I don't mind playing it of course. What song were you thinking?"

"Song..." Y/N hummed, "Fuck it, just play the whole album."

"Which album?"

"I'm in the mood for Maxident." Y/N shrugged, lining a tin with the pastry before placing it in the fridge to chill.

Soon, the two were screaming the lyrics to the songs together laughing while they prepared the food for Thanksgiving. Felix sang very in tune while Y/N, as someone who'd never even had singing lessons was desperately in need of some. Y/N also became out of breath quickly when attempting to rap along with the lyrics, causing Felix to laugh.

"You have to breathe!" Felix told her between breaking into fits of laughter. "You have to control your breathing otherwise you're going to run out of breath!"

"It's not that funny." Y/N coughed, trying to get some air back into her lungs after practically wheezing.

"You okay?" Felix was suddenly behind Y/N, embracing her from behind while whispering in her ear.

"I-I'm fine!" Y/N stuttered, pushing the idol away.

Just then, Hye walked into the kitchen again. He didn't say anything about how Y/N and Felix were standing questionably close, instead moving towards the oven.

"Just wanted to check that this turkey is okay," Hye muttered, "I should be able to take it out in about half an hour."

Hye turned to Y/N, "Are you doing the green bean casserole too?"

"Uh...actually Felix is helping me with that." Y/N gestured to the blonde standing beside her awkwardly.

"Okay. Did you finish helping mom with the potatoes then?" Hye asked, refusing to even look at Felix.

"Yeah, I finished them earlier before Felix came over so mom's just relaxing in the living room right now."

Hye nodded, "Thank you." before leaving the kitchen again.

"Sorry about him," Y/N sighed, "He's my older brother, Hye and he just gets grumpy sometimes."

"Don't worry, he seemed...nice." Felix tried to smile.

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"Wow this green bean casserole tastes amazing." Mrs. L/N praised as she helped herself to seconds.

"Well you should thank Felix. He made it." Y/N smiled at Felix who sat opposite her, eating carefully.

"Thanks, it's actually my first time making it, but Y/N helped a lot," Felix gazed at Y/N affectionately, "I've never celebrated Thanksgiving before since I'm Australian- it's not really a thing in Australia."

"Our home is always open to you if you want to spend Thanksgivings here." Mrs. L/N smiled.

She was glad that Y/N had found such a dependant friend. At first, she was worried that Y/N would have difficulty making new friends after moving to Korea since she was slightly introverted, but she was happy that she'd found at least someone.

"No way mom, he's busy and I'm sure he has stuff to do!" Y/N said quickly.

Felix probably wouldn't want to spend every Thanksgiving- a holiday he didn't even usually celebrate at Y/N's house. Besides, Felix was probably busy with loads of stuff like practicing choreography.

"Don't worry, I'd love to." Felix nodded happily.

Y/N got out of her seat, "I'm just going to get the pumpkin pie since it looks like you guys are done with the main meal."

Y/N's departure left only Felix, Hye, and her mom around the table. An uneasy silence settled in the air.

"Did Y/N tell you that Felix is an idol?" Hye suddenly spoke, "A pretty popular one at that. He's from Y/N's favourite k-pop group, Stray Kids- the one she's always going to concerts of."

"Really?" Mrs. L/N gasped, "I thought you looked like a celebrity Felix."

"I'm not that famous." Felix laughed awkwardly, trying to divert the attention from his career.

"No need to be modest," Hye pushed, "You're even an ambassador for Louis Vuitton."

"I'm not surprised, he looks like a model." Mrs. L/N nodded to Hye.

"Should I go help Y/N?" Felix blurted, trying to change the subject, "She's been gone for a few minutes now."

Before Mrs. L/N had the chance to respond, Y/N suddenly walked back into the dining room carrying the pumpkin pie. "I brought a knife with me to slice it."

"Surely it would best to use a serrated knife?" Hye suggested, noticing that the knife Y/N had chosen was rather dull.

"Nah it's fine, I'll make it work." Y/N shrugged.

A/N:
- I hope y'all get the movie reference in the chapter title
- I'm sorry this chapter ended in such a random place, I didn't even notice I'd gone over my word count so I had to take some paragraphs out of this chapter and put it in the next one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 3.9K 39
Felix is a shy boy who loves nothing more than reading his books and escaping reality. His best friend Hyunjin has long been his protector. He has sc...
48.7K 2.4K 47
๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–ฅฃ๐–กก๐–ฅง๐–คฃ "Take a risk. Our journey as humans is too short and happiness is too rare." At an all boys school, there were your stereotypical cliqu...
84.6K 2.6K 29
this is a hyunlix ff because they are underrated : this is also my first kpop story so hope you enjoy #3 {6/12/22}
52.1K 2.5K 15
"You don't know me, Felix. I'm not a good person like you think. You really shouldn't bother yourself with me. You'll only end up getting hurt." "Wha...