The Brutal Beast ✔️

Od laughingpearls

I tried to get away from his dangerous grip but it got more tighter. I gave up fighting and his artistic hand... Více

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Part 61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
Part 87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 (18+)
99
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 2.0 Continuation

79

1.2K 160 148
Od laughingpearls

This update is dedicated to everyone whose name starts with letter "Q"
...

My eyes widened in shock and then a huge smile broke on my face.

"Yes! It means we're destined to be together, Manik. Oh my! It's like a fairytale and I can't believe it." My heart was dancing in joy and I hugged him as tight as possible.

Surprisingly, Manik didn't hug me back which haltered my smile. I lifted my head to see his dull eyes staring at me as if it isn't a happy news.

Why isn't he happy?

My little brain started its job by recalling all the moments happened in my life from that eventful night. I always thought I was promised for Harshad, then how come it turned out to be Manik?

"Wait! How is this possible? It was Harshad right? Everyone were competing with each other to marry him. How could it be you?"

Manik sighed.

"That was a misunderstanding created by your maid. She knew you were promised to marry the son of Mr. Shrikant Malhotra who is also a prince, but she didn't have the information of the right person. I was a prince when you were promised for me, but as I became the Boss, the youngest son, Harshad had this title of Prince." He paused. "Your maid took your identity to marry Harshad and since he was not there at the party he believed my father arranged Princess Murthy for him."

"But the female soldiers also participated to marry Harshad. None of them clarified that it was you." I said not understanding anything happening here.

"I was happy that it was your maid who took your identity to marry Harshad but that was short-lived as you escaped from the headquarters to meet Harshad. I sent the soldiers to do the act and make everything sound like a hoax. Revealing your identity was a huge risk to take at that time. The entire territory was wiped overnight and if my enemies found that the heiress is alive then..." He trailed off his words.

"When did you know that I was promised to you, Manik?" I questioned him.

"I was physically present at the time you were promised to me. I was at your debutante."

I gasped.

"You knew it all along and you still let me struggle here." I moved away from the couch and paced infront of him. "You could have just announced about our promise and protected me. You insulted me by announcing that I am yours without any rank attached to my name." I paused to march towards him and latch his collar in my hands.

"I was running like a stupid and risked everything trusting that Bullock Cart. You still had the power to stop happening everything. Instead of all that drama you could have mentioned about the things you knew. If not for the world, you could have atleast told to me."

He didn't speak a word. He was looking at his shoes and not facing me which is making me angry, sad, and dizzy.

"Why did you hide this truth, Manik?" I questioned him by kneeling down next to him. I cupped his face in my hands trying to make him face me. "Tell me. Why didn't you want to give me a honorable rank which I deserved?"

You are unsuitable to be Manik's wife!

These words resounded in my head. Everyone I met till now said the same thing to me. I have no qualities to be Manik's wife.

"Is it because I don't have any qualities to be your wife?" I questioned with a thudding heart.

Manik covered his face with his palms and my heart sank in my chest.

Ofcourse! He needs someone smart like Alya. Not a stupid person like me. I am a walking mess who is expecting to marry the mighty Boss.

Oh! I am such a fool to believe in fairytales and love to make everything alright.

He didn't want to marry me even if he was chosen by our father's. He didn't want to marry me when he had a chance to prove. He didn't marry me even when I proposed it to him. It is crystal clear, Manik will never marry me.

"You could have let me die that night along with my parents instead of saving me and torturing me, Manik." My lips quivered as I spoke.

He removed his palms from his face and his red eyes met mine. Within a second I burst into tears for desiring so much to be in his arms and cry my pain out.

Unable to show him my face I ran out of the room and went into my room locking the door behind me. I slid down the door and kept my back resting on the door while I pulled my knees closer to rest my head.

It's saddening to know the man I want doesn't want me back. Every single day when I speaking about my father's promise I secretly wished it was Manik. But when it is true I wished it didn't exist to begin with. I wouldn't be so hurt and insulted by him.

I looked my reflection in the mirror. Why doesn't he want to marry me? I can tell people apart, I can eat, sleep, think and isn't it enough for a healthy human being?

Why must he desire something which I am not and can not be?

Why?

Can a lady boss only marry him? Can't a princess dream of getting married to him?

I stood up and pulled all my loose hair and held it tight in a pony tail to look like Alya. But I didn't look like her. I stood on my tiptoes to match her height but I fell on my feet within few seconds. I sucked my stomach in to hide the tiny bulge of fat to have a strong body like her's and I failed to hold my breath.

I failed again and again.

Why can't I be like Alya? Why is my body built so squishy instead of muscles like her's? Why do I have to look like a mess?

I turned away not wanting to look at my reflection and fell on the bed burying my face into the pillow and crying my heart out. Tiredness took over me after a while and I drifted into a deep sleep.

I woke up a few hours later and yawned to remove my sleep. The sun rays falling into my room indicating that it's morning, even close to noon.

I lazily stepped down from my bed and remembered last night's events. Such wonderful evening was destroyed by the truth! No wonder truth is bitter and I don't want that first thing in the morning.

We need something sweet! And what's sweeter other than me in the room?

I hopped to the mirror and stood infront of it with a pout. I looked at my reflection from top to bottom and rolled my eyes.

"Did I call this person ugly, last night?" I huffed.

A princess is squishy! Why would I have abs and toned muscles if I never lifted my finger? Girl! I have to be proud for being pampered by my family.

I moved my the hair falling over my face and tucked them behind my ear. The softness of my long hair is to be appreciated.

I am not like Manik, who will be going bald in my hands.

My swollen eyes added a nice glow to my face and especially the sunlight falling on my skin made me look like a fairytale princess!

I am not Alya. I am not lady Boss. I do not wrestle. I do not care.

I am a Princess. And that's how I look.

I smiled with this positive thought and it made me more happier to see a happy face reflecting back.

Just a night of good sleep brought a good change in my perspective. I can't imagine my thoughts if I continued thinking about everything without sleeping.

Dear World, always have a good night sleep for a healthy face, mind and soul. Never skip your sleep for anyone or anything.

If a sleep could bring a good change, what can warm shower bring us? Let's see.

I hopped into the shower and rubbed all the negativity out by creating soap bubbles and playing with it for a while. That felt relaxing!

Point to note. A good shower also helps for a healthy start. So, never miss to shower. Because we are not in a forest under the waterfalls but still we are able to get the water flowing from above us. That's amazing, isn't it?

Chubby cheeks. Rosy lips. Teeth within. Eyes are huge. Lovely too. Long long hair, very fair. Who's your favourite? Me. Me. Me.

I sang as I dressed up for the day. All done. Now it's time to eat. I halted as my hands reached to the knob of the door.

How can I eat? Who am I to live in the Boss mansion and eat their food? Am I freeloading?

My lips turned upside and shook my head. Think properly. We shall have an answer for everything. Within a second I got my answer.

I can eat with my hands.

I am a Mafia Princess and my territory comes under Malhotra Empire. It's the responsibility of the Boss to look after my wellbeing. If he really thinks I am a freeloading on his mansion he better build my territory back.

I can rule my territory.

I smirked and the turned the knob and opened the door. I made my way towards the dining room to have my food with respect.

If Manik objects on my living in this mansion, I can leave this Empire and join the others. There are handful of Mafia Empire's in the underworld.

I can do everything as long as I sleep, have a shower, and eat. My grandmother was right. I have to follow her methods.

Afterall, the same Mafia blood runs in both of our body straws.

...

How is the update?

What should happen now?

How shall we bring Manan closer?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

322K 23.7K 81
1st runner up in The Sapphire Awards.👑 Nandini Murthy. What should be said about her? An angel in the human face? A devoted daughter, a loving sist...
57K 3.2K 30
"I hate you...!" I gasped in a broken tone yet acting as strong. "You will hate me more, I promise I will make your everyday hell!" He warned in a na...
91.7K 2.7K 14
| WARNING | MATURE CONTENT & DARK NOVEL 17 year old Nandini is a normal girl, she's simple, caring and definitely not out of the ordinary. Well unti...
1.1M 49.7K 47
manan + dark story.. . 18+ ( mature content) .. Lust to true love .. its a story how innocent Angel changes monster Glimpse Manik - wo girl kon hai...