innocent

florencepughismine

Behind The Winter Soldier was the Hydra Soldier. The Hydra Soldier was his student, his right hand man, his p... Еще

innocent
mission report
quiet game
sucker
old man
pit-stop
child
dear diary
haunted
dysfunctional family
infection
motion sickness
second name
shy
robberies
terror
protect and don't forget
tantrum
hair holds memories
once in a blue moon
secret
my answer
criminal
brain freeze! (literally)
off to siberia
was it worth it?
you'll never know the murderer sitting next to you
she killed my mom
wakanda
freedom
war again
gone
see those eyes
child in outerspace? that's a new one
you didn't deserve that...
suits you
birthday girl
time machine
i wish you would
love
brains and brawn
strong
studying stones
see you in a minute
end of the world
reflections
for her
get up
if we have eachother
6 months later
steady
new captain america
not a hostage
phony
not a bother
journal
out of the way
zemo
the great escape
good soldiers follow orders
break character
trouble
lab rat
vulnerabiltiy
phonecalls
fraternizing with the enemy
the great escape pt.2
label
symbols
thats an order
clean
silent treatment
its over
her jacket
louisiana
good talk
careful
love eachother
francis forever

getaway car

3.8K 98 10
florencepughismine

Blue eyes opened up, looking around. Those blue eyes belonged to Cecelia Barnes.

Cecelia Barnes was a 9 year old girl. She stood at 5'6. She had curly, dark brown hair, that was now cut short. She had bright blue eyes that were filled with fear. She liked the color blue. Her person was Bucky Barnes. Her favorite snack was still goldfish. Cecelia killed someone in self defense. She was an innocent child who could do a couple things wrong.

She was laying on the floor, staring at the ceiling. She heard people talking, Bucky was next to her, his metal arm covered by concrete.

"She's a Hydra Solider, she's a different generation. She was a kid when they started everything." Bucky said looking down at her. She was now awake was what he noticed.

"She's up..." Bucky said, Cecelia took a deep breath as she sat up.

"Which version is up?" Sam asked, earning a glare from Bucky.

Bucky looked at Cecelia. Her eyes had an emotion in them, one that you couldn't fake. She looked around, confused. What was going on? Why was she there?

"Bucky?" She asked quietly, she looked up and saw him. He was sitting there next to Cecelia.

Steve was heartbroken by Cecelia. She was a kid forced to grow up and be an assassin. She had no family except for Bucky. She was 9 years old, she was only a child. Children shouldn't be holding guns in their hands. God knows he didn't when he was her age.

"What did I do?" Cecelia asked, Bucky shook his head. He didn't even know what they did.

"Don't worry about it." He said and she nodded her head. She stood up and Bucky did as well.

"Please-"

"Nothing good."

No one knew what to say, Cecelia sat up fully as she looked around. She looked up at Bucky, seeing his expression. He was looking exhausted, like he hadn't slept in days.

Cecelia let herself stand up, and she saw Sam to. Or in her case, the guy with the wings.

"Alright, I've got to make a phone call." Steve said before walking away. Cecelia looked up at Sam who was looking at the two. He looked at them just like how everyone else did. Like they were criminals. Except Sam had a bit more of a grudge with these two, rightfully so.

"So you're the guy with the wings?" Cecelia asked him. Bucky rolled his eyes.

"I'm the guy with the wings." Sam said and Cecelia pointed at Bucky with her thumb.

"He's a big fan." Cecelia said, Bucky hit her arm and she put her hands back into her pockets.

"You're so full of shit." Bucky said, Cecelia looked down at the floor, cracking her knuckles in her sweatshirt pockets. Bucky looked at Cecelia, seeing the bruising on the back of her neck from when The Winter Soldier shoved her face into the ground. He looked down, knowing he'd done it.

"Reminds me of that one place we slept back in Utah." Cecelia said quietly to Bucky staring at the ceiling.

"How many states did you guys travel to?" Sam asked, Bucky sighed. He shrugged his shoulders.

"To many." He said as Cecelia looked over at him as he looked at the ground.

"We stole a car." Cecelia said, Sam raised his eyebrows. "Technically we didn't steal it, some guy left the windows down, and had his stuff in there." Cecelia exclaimed, Sam looked almost appalled by what she said. "So it was his fault it got stolen." She said, Sam shook his head at her logic.

"Aren't you like 7?" He asked her, Cecelia put her hands on her hips and looked at him.

"I'm 9, actually." She said as Bucky tapped his foot. She really had an attitude. Cecelia looked up at Bucky who was staring at Sam. She wasn't surprised because Bucky just kinda stares sometime. He just zones out.

"Does he stare like that all the time?" Sam asked, Cecelia nodded her head as she looked up at Bucky.

"You'll get used to it."

So when Steve got back, he told them they would have to get a car. Luckily, this was a situation everyone was familiar with, maybe except Sam.

"She just climbs into cars and steals them?" Sam asked as Cecelia maneuvered her way into the backseat of the car.

"It's a hidden talent!" She strained as she climbed in.

"Do you see keys anywhere?" Steve asked as Cecelia looked around the backseat. Nothing. Cecelia then hopped into the front seat and checked the glove compartment of the car. Still nothing.

She finally checked the center consul, and saw some keys. She looked out the window and held them up. "Good, now unlock it. Press the button-"

"I know how to unlock a car!" Cecelia said as she hit the button. She climbed into the backseat, and handed the keys to Steve.

Bucky walked to the other side of the car and went to open the front seat door. "I get the front seat." Sam said as Cecelia looked for a seat buckle.

"No, I do." Bucky said as he grabbed the handle of the door. Cecelia found her buckle and put it on.

"Sit in the back with her." Sam said as he pointed at Cecelia.

"Her" has a name." Cecelia said and Sam sighed.

"Sit in the back with Cecelia." Sam corrected himself.

"We're both super soldiers with long legs, you can't do that." Bucky said, Sam rolled his eyes.

"We don't have a lot of time, you can both switch out, Sam you get the front seat first, then Buck." Steve asked, Sam looked at Bucky with a shit eating grin. Bucky sighed and walked to the backseat door, he opened it and got into the car.

Steve drive the car to somewhere where he would be meeting the blonde from earlier, Sharon Carter. The car ride was dead silent, Cecelia was awkwardly sitting there the whole time. Bucky was trying to be comfortable in the backseat but Sam's seat was pushed back.

Once they got to their destination, Steve parked behind Sharon's car. "I'll be back in a second." Steve said as he unbuckled. He opened the car door and stepped out. Cecelia saw Sharon, the blonde from earlier.

She remembered kicking her into a table at that split second. Before that she snapped a guy's neck. Then guilt rushed to her. Cecelia leaned her head back, letting out a sigh.

"Steve?" Cecelia asked, Steve turned and put his attention on her.

"Yeah?" He asked as Cecelia looked at him. He saw her facial expression, and grew worried of what was happening.

"Can you tell her I said sorry?" Cecelia asked, Steve nodded his head.

"Yeah, of course." He said before closing the door. He walked over to Sharon as Cecelia watched him walk away.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asked Sam, who didn't even look back.

"No." Sam said, Bucky looked over at Cecelia.

"Switch out with me." Bucky said, Cecelia unbuckled. Cecelia tried to stand as much as she could.

"Just get out of the car and switch." Sam said as the car creaked and shook as Cecelia climbed over Bucky and Bucky slid under her.

"It's fine." Bucky said as Cecelia hit his lap. Bucky grabbed her and lightly pushed her off, and she then sat where Bucky was originally sitting.

When Cecelia looked up, she saw Steve and Sharon kissing.

Except, Steve didn't like how Sharon kissed him. He hated how he kissed her aunt in the 40s, and what he hated more was that he didn't love either of them. The woman he did love was an red head by the name of Natasha Romanoff.

Steve lightly pushed away from her, acting like all was well with it. He felt bad, but he didn't feel anything for her.

Sam and Bucky both smirked, and Cecelia's mouth went agape. She was shocked. Her parents did it when she was little, but other than that she never saw two people kissing.

Steve turned around to see the three sitting there. Sam was smirking, nodding his head. Bucky was sitting with a smirk, and Cecelia was just plain shocked. Steve shook his head as he grabbed all of their gear. He grabbed Bucky's backpack, his shield and suit, and Sam's wings and suit.

After that, put their stuff in the trunk of their car, and he drove off to meet the others. Cecelia hadn't known they were meeting anyone at all, so it was a sudden shock to her.

When they arrived, Steve got out of the car. They were parked next to a van. There was a man with a leather jacket getting out of it, his name was Clint Barton, Hawkeye is what many called him.

"Cap." He greeted as he walked over. Cecelia got out of the car, and waited for Bucky to come over.

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice." Steve said as the two shook hands.

"Hey, man, you're doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt." Clint said as a woman got out of the car. She had long brown hair, and Cecelia had seen her maybe once before. Cecelia knew her as the girl with red powers, and her brother had super speed.

"Bucky." Cecelia said, tugging his arm. Bucky looked down and crouched down. She whispered into his ear.

"It's the girl with the powers." Cecelia whispered, he nodded his head. He never met her, he'd never even seen her before, but Cecelia did apparently.

"Thanks for having my back." Steve said to Wanda's

"It was time to get off my ass." Wanda said, nodding her head.

"What about our other recruit?" Steve asked, Clint walked over to the van and opened the door.

"He's rarin' to go." He said opening the van. It revealed a man sleeping. "Gotta put a little coffee in him, but... he should be good." Clint said as the door made a noise. The man woke up and looked at everyone. He hopped out of his car, looking confused.

"What time zone is this?" He asked looking bewildered.

"Come on. Come on." Clint said, he walked over to Steve with his hand out. He was a big fan off his, and he never thought he'd meet him.

"Captain America!" He said excitedly, he shook his hand, not wanting to stop.

"Mr. Lang." Steve said, his first name was Scott. Scott Lang.

"It's an honor." He said before looking down at their hands. "I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America. I know you too. You're great!" Scott said, looking back at Wanda with his finger pointed at Steve. Wanna smiled at his kindness towards her. He turned back at Steve before letting out a deep breath. He was speechless. He grabbed Steve by the shoulders, a smile coming on his face. "Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so...thanks for thinking of me." Scott said, he looked at Sam, giving a small wave.

"Hey, man!" Scott exclaimed as Cecelia looked up at Bucky.

"What's up, Tic Tac?" Sam asked

"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I..." Scott started, Sam cut him off mid sentence.

"It was a great audition, but it'll never happen again." Sam said, shaking his head.

"They tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked Scott.

"Something about some psycho-assassins?" Scott asked, making Cecelia's heart drop to her stomach. She hated getting called that. Bucky grabbed her hand with his normal hand, and gave it a squeeze.

"We're outside the law on this one. So if you come with us, you're a wanted man." Steve warned him.

"Yeah, well, what else is new." Scott commented.

"We should get moving." Bucky said, Clint looked at everyone before saying something.

"We got a chopper lined up."

Suddenly, an alarm went off. Someone started to speak German, saying to evacuate the airport. Two deadly killers on the loose, and if you see them, call.

"They're evacuating the airport." Cecelia said, knowing what they were saying.

"Stark." Sam said, looking at Steve.

"Stark?" Scott questioned.

"Suit up."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4.6K 375 40
𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨: 𝘼𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤'𝙨 𝙟𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙬�...
4.4K 123 14
Adults are like demons, they shut me up. They lock me in my room for days. Making me go crazy. Don't tell me who I am. They don't let me see my dad...
3.5M 108K 40
Mr. Parker will see you now.
87.4K 3.4K 10
When Bucky joins the Avengers, he meets the reader, only to find out that they aren't strangers at all and that they share a past that neither of the...