Yours to take

De bldiehardfan

"I liked her"........."But did you really like her or..... were you just used to making yourself like her?" ... Mais

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Notice
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27

Chapter 12

1.4K 64 28
De bldiehardfan

The school got over and the school field got filled with the students who were slowly coming out of the building.

Nobita and his friends too came out and walked across the field.

They passed by the group of girls who were fan-girling over the three older members of the group who were already out there waiting for them.

"I'm still trying to get used to your popularity and fandom you have(⁠ㆁ‿ㆁ⁠)" Andriette commented.

Nobita and Suneo just sighed.

"But it's not our fault" Daiken said showing a wide smile.

"Seriously if being handsome and sexy was a crime then they would have been the first one to get arrested" Kaito said looking at the schools three heavenly kings.

Yes 'three heavenly kings', the name given to them for their unusual looks by the fandom of thier admirers.

Sometime has passed since Kaito and Andriette first came to the school.
They have got to know many things by listening to the gossips of the students like Daiken, Dekisugi and Gian form the group of three known as 'Heavenly kings', and the whole school know them by this name and that, that Daiken is the kind one in his group while Dekisugi is seen as the cool one and Gian as the bad one, bad meaning a tough guy who never let anyone approach him except the members of his group and talks very less. Though they were surprised at how popular they are inside and outside of the school but they expected it. They are always the hot topic among the girls, and not just them, their whole group is the topic of gossips.

All nodded agreeing to what Kaito said except the ones for whom this comment was. They just quietly stood, looking here and there.

"Ok leave this topic for later, we have a special person to introduce to you and she might be joining our group. This is Sakura of our class and-" Nobita introduced with a smile.

"She is my girlfriend" Shizuka added while side hugging her which made Sakura blush.

"You were now comfortable for this?" Daiken asked.

"Yes after all how long could we hide it? one day or the other it had to come out" Shizuka replied.

Others except Suneo were confused as to what they were talking about.

"Excuse me what are you guys talking about?" Nobita questioned with a confused look.

"It's Nothing" Shizuka answered and Daiken and Dekisugi, nervous, just nodded.

"By the way, was the result announced in your class?" Daiken asked trying to change the topic.

"Yes. As always Nobita topped in the class" Suneo replied, ruffling Nobita's hair with a smile.

"What about you?" Gian asked.

"Huh-I-I topped third in the class" Suneo answered at his sudden question. He didn't understand why Gian was paying so much attention to her now a days and why his heart feels uneasy when Gian gives him attention.

"Huh who topped second then?" Daiken asked.

"Him" Nobita pushed Kaito infront of Daiken.

Daiken smile and ruffled his hair "Great job" Kaito blushed and softly thanked him.

Nobita was grinning at Kaito's reaction when suddenly he felt hot breath in his ear "you did great" he felt tingling sensation in his ear. He quickly touched his ear and looked up behind him and saw Dekisugi. His heartbeat increased and blood rushed to his cheeks making him blush. He placed a hand on his chest, trying to calm his heart and whispered thank you to Dekisugi.

On the other hand, Andriette just stood there silently, stars in her eyes.
'they like each other, don't they? (Talking about Dekinobi)'

"And our Andriette topped fourth in the class" Nobita said while patting her shoulder with a wide smile.

"Wow that means everyone did great should we celebrate our hard work?" Daiken asked.

"And we are also going to have our summer vacation soon" Suneo said.

The sudden mention of vacation and celebration caught attention of the younger ones of the group who were earlier engaged in themselves, not paying attention at the adults talk.

"Yeah let's go camping" Daiya said loudly jumping up and down while Jaiko just nodded her with bright eyes.

"Yeah why not?" Nobita replied with a smile at the younger ones excitement.

"Umm guys i will go back during summer holidays to meet my parents" Andriette said.

"Then for how many days will you stay there?" Suneo asked.

"For at least for 3 weeks" Andriette answered.

"No problem, we will still have 18-19 days remaining with us to go camping" Nobita said after thinking for few seconds.

"That's a nice idea, besides that we should all go to arcade and shopping someday to have fun and relax" Daiken said thoughtfully.

"How about tomorrow after school let's go shopping?" Suneo asked.

"Ok" they all agreed and went their own way.

After coming from the school, Nobita took a quick shower and nap to recharge himself. Then he sat down to study.

By the evening he finished all his homework and cramming/self studying and came down to the living area and sat down on the couch. He started searching for some good places to go on a trip while munching on chips he took from the kitchen.

He selected some places and texted in the group.

*Group chat*
(Fonts for their dialogue-
For Nobita
For Dekisugi
For kaito
For Daiken
For Suneo
For Gian
For Andriette
For Shizuka and 🌸her gf🌸)

Nobita: "Hey guys where should we go for camping?"

Dekisugi: "We know a really good place to go for camping"

Suneo: "Really? Where?"

Gian: "You are talking about the place we went camping last time right?"

Dekisugi: "Yeah since we have already been there and we know that place well so I think that would be the best place to go to for camping with the younger ones"

Gian: "You are right"

Suneo: "Don't just talk in yourself and answer my question"

Daiken: "Relax Suneo! It's a surprise or... you can make a guess"

Suneo: "You know I hate surprises"

Daiken: "That's why it's even more fun to keep it a surprise"

Gian: "Bro..."

Nobita: "Brother it's enough"

Daiken: "Ok! ok! I'll stop teasing him but it's still a surprise"

Kaito: "Ok let it be a surprise then"

Andriette: "Well I am curious too"

Shizuka: "I understand your curiosity Andriette oh wait suddenly I got a good pet name for you! What do you think about Latte? It's short and cute"

Nobita: "Wow it's a nice pet name, what do you think Andriette? Do you like this pet name?"

Andriette: "Hmm yeah it's nice"

Nobita: "Its decided then we will call you Latte"

Kaito: "Yeah"

(Nobita was sitting on the couch in the living room/area while Daiken earlier was sleeping in his room but woke up by notifications sound and then joined the conversation)

Nobita heard door opening and looked up from his phone. It was Mr. and Mrs. Nobi who came back from their work. Nobita upon seeing them, got happy and ran to them, hugging them.

"Welcome home mum dad! How was your day?" He asked

Nobita's dad ruffled his hair and smiled "we had a great day, what about you?"

"We had a great day too *sniff sniff* hmm what is this smell?"
Nobita asked making a face.

"Huh what smell?" Nobisuke asked nervously and glanced at Tamako.

"Hmm I don't know... it's faint"
He said.

"Ohh maybe it's the smell of sweat because we had a very tiring day but what were you doing?" Tamako asked with a smile, trying to change the topic.

"Ohh our group decided to go for camping during our summer so we were group chatting about where to go" Nobita told very excitedly.

"Ohh so did you find a good place?"
Tamako asked.

Nobisuke sighed, he was careless. Thankfully Tamako successfully changed the subject and he escaped to his room, takes a shower and cleaned himself up thoroughly. After making sure that there was no longer any smell on him, he went downstairs. He saw that Nobita was still chanting so Nobisuke signaled to Tamako that now that he is there she should go and freshen up.

"What did you tell your mom? Won't you tell me too?" Nobisuke asked.

"Why not dad? I was telling mum what happened today and the plans we made. Ohh yeah I almost forgot to tell you that I topped first in my class" Nobita told smiling showing his teeths.

"Really? You did great" He said ruffling his hair.

"You did great" Nobita suddenly remembered Dekisugi and blushed again remembering his(Dekisugi) actions and his reaction.

"Huh why is your face red? Are you feeling unwell?" Nobisuke asked noticing his red face and was about to place his hand on his forehead to check temperature but Nobita suddenly stood up.

"I'm fine dad but I suddenly remembered that I have some work left to do so I'll get going" Nobita said covering his face with his hand.

"Are you really ok?" Nobisuke asked worried.

"Yes I am" He said and calmed himself.

"Ok then" Nobisuke said and turned on the TV.

'What is happening to me?...Why did I feel hot?...Why does my heartbeat increases whenever I'm near him or think of him?...Am I still uncomfortable being around him?' Were the thoughts in his mind.

He went to his room and called Suneo to share his thoughts and maybe talking to him would give him answers to his questions, afterall Suneo seems expert in this type of thing.

Time skip to the morning~

(I'm adding Nobita's perspective here)

*His dream*

Nobita saw himself in the kitchen preparing food. 'huh since when did I learn to cook?' then he saw someone come inside the house 'ahh wait where is this? This isn't my home!' he again turned his attention to the person who just came inside. That person approached his older self and back hugged him and pressed his face in the crook of his neck, caressing his small baby bump. 'Wait what!!!is that a baby bump? No,it can't be haah I'm a boy! How can I have a baby bump?then am i getting fat? "Nobi I'm back" he mumbled. "Welcome back" the older Nobita replied with a big smile and pecked his lips. "How is both my babies doing?" the person with the blurred face asked and kissed his cheek. 'Both babies?' "We both are fine" Nobita replied smiling. That person pecked his lips and his baby bump and went away. 'it's really a baby bump but how!?! He came back in a while with his clothes changed to black tshirt and shorts. After coming back, he made Nobita sit and relax while he himself took on the job of cooking. 'huh why is everything getting blur and blur? I can't see anything clearly'

*End of his dream*

He shot open his eyes and got up. 'Why are these dreams getting more wierd' he thought brushing his hand down his face. He got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

Time skip~

School got over and they gathered at their usual place.

"Then should we go?" Daiken asked.

"Wait a minute, Won't he scold or punish you if you get home late? Kaito did you get the permission?" Nobita asked concerned.

With the time they spent together slowly they got to know a little more about each other's families and what type of people they are.

Kaito's mother died giving birth to him and that's why his father doesn't like him in the least for taking away his most beloved wife.

Like All children want the attention and love of their parents, he also wanted the love and attention of his father, his only family. And for that he did everything, he tried his best in everything so that his father would recognise him and love him but the only thing he got was disdainful and cold look towards him. After certain point he lost hope and stopped yearning for his love and just went with the flow of life.

"Ahh yes I got the permission" Kaito replied remembering last night.

*Flashback*

At the large dinning table, they sat opposite to each other with maids at a distance. There was only silence. "Have you got your result ?" His father asked. "Y-Yes I topped second in my class" Kaito replied nervously.
"Try harder next time" He said.

"Umm i wanted to ask something"

"What?"

"My friends are going shopping and arcade tomorrow after school and they invited me, can I go with them?"

"I'm surprised that someone made you their friend"

"....."

"Well go on but don't you dare let your enjoyment affect your studies! I don't want to waste my money on nothing"

"Ok"

*Flashback ends*

"Really? Great! let's go then" Nobita said excitedly.

Daiken and Gain went and brought their cars from the parking lot. And they went shopping.

                   ×××××××××××××××××

Sorry for updating late 🙏, my mid-term exams are coming up so I'm going on a small one month hiatus.

Thank you for reading up till now

(Made it myself)

Then see you next month, bye bye👋.
Take care of yourself❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

57.5K 1.8K 24
When four great powers come together - they form a typhoon. Volleyball was how they met, but it wasn't what kept them together. Two owls, a cat and a...
13.2K 1.6K 45
HELP I WROTE THIS IN GR7 😭 Currently editing. Deku leaves Japan when he is around 10 years old. He comes back 7 years later hoping to meet Bakugo...
4.4K 189 12
A (Nobita X Luka) FF Actual star-crossed lovers [Highest rankings] 14/10/2023 [#13 in Doraemon out of 1.5k] [#24 in gayaf out of 5.5k] [#400 in japa...
344K 8.8K 21
(THIS STORY IS MAINLY BAKUDEKU, BUT DOES INCLUDE OTHER SHIPS LIKE KIRIKAMI, TODOMOMO, AND OTHER SHIPS) (Also includes a lot of teenage humor, nsfw, a...