Little Emily

Par miebimiebai

Emily Addison has been abused and neglected by a man she thought was her father. What happens when she gets s... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

chapter 3

23.8K 419 9
Par miebimiebai

Emily's POV:

The three handsome men continued to stare at me as if they couldn't believe I was human.

Playing with my fingers, I let out a breath, "Can I know your names, please?" I asked them softly.

Breaking out of their shock, one of them stepped forward, smiling at me, which eased my fear. "I'm Chris, and this is Eren and Kelsey. We are your family."

"I know it's hard to understand, and we are going to explain all that to you, baby girl, but we have to leave this place now," he said softly, taking two steps toward me.

Confused, I looked at him and then the other two. Suddenly, it hit me; I could finally see the resemblance between us. Our eyes were the same, and then our hair. My heart broke at the thoughts flooding my mind.

"So, who is the man I have lived with?" I asked, tears rolling down slowly.

"Please, Emily, don't cry," another man said, his voice a low whisper. "We will explain everything to you. Just come with us, please; the others miss you a lot," he continued.

"Others? You mean there are more of you?" I asked.

He laughed, shaking his head as his hair fell. "We are six in number, and we all stay in Italy. The others sent us here to get you, so please, baby, come with us. We won't hurt you," he said with a reassuring smile.

I nodded slowly, looking around my room. "Do I need to take anything?" I asked.

"Nah, we will buy you new ones, baby. Now, let's go," the third person finally said.

With a nod and a breath, I looked at them and said, "Alright, let's go, then."

The boys exchanged glances before smiling at me. One of them took my arms gently, and we headed towards the door.

"Xender! We got her, and yes, she's coming with us. Our Princess is finally coming home," Chris said into a device.

Guess I'm their princess, I thought before letting out a yawn.

"Are you sleepy, baby?" Chris asked softly, and I nodded.

"Alright, get some sleep, you sleepyhead. We've got a long way to go," he said, giving me a smile.

With that, I closed my eyes, not before hearing him say, "I'm so glad we finally found you, Princess."

Vote pls
Under editing ✨

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

A broken promise Par Rebecca

Fiction générale

104K 6K 76
set 1 month after the first book. Now the secret that Elijah is the mafia boss is out, Avery starts to struggle with the knowledge of what her dad's...
991K 31.5K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
300K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
1.3M 33.1K 63
Lucy is a 16-year-old girl. She is kind and hard-working. Her mother died when she was 10 years old and left her in the care of her stepfather. He is...