SOMEBODY TO LOVE - JAMES POTT...

بواسطة whyviolet

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Can anybody find me somebody to love? ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* They hate each ot... المزيد

CAST & MORE
ACT I
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ACT II
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
Interlude: A Merry Wizardly Christmas Break
fourteen
fifteen

thirteen

163 10 3
بواسطة whyviolet

𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

╰┈➤ CHAPTER THIRTEEN

┌── •✧• ──┐

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗦

shake the frost - tyler childers

"and i love you like the mountains
love the way the mornin' opens"

└── •✧• ──┘

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 "𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘" 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒. Her parents were Christians, thoroughly devoted to God.

Sometimes, when she was extremely happy, she would pray. She wasn't sure if there was anyone up there listening, and she wasn't sure if she was using the correct language to pray, but she did it anyways. How could she not thank someone for such beautiful moments in her life?

She prayed when she realized her and Lany were roommates. Eleven year old Addy wasn't entirely sure what she was doing, she spoke up to the sky, telling it thank you. It felt like the sky hugged her back.

She prayed when she became close with Remus. She was thirteen and he was the first guy friend she truly had. He was such a good force in her life, that she had to tell God, or whoever it was thank you. It felt like the sky hugged her back.

She prayed when she received her OWL's back. She received O's on everything but one, and that was a huge accomplishment. So she prayed, thanking Him for her ability to learn, her ability to grow, and her ability to succeed. It felt like the sky hugged her back.

She prayed when she met Regulus. At first, they were just sex. That wasn't when she prayed. Yes, it was a happy moment but it didn't truly give her joy and the feeling of being whole. No, she got the feeling of being whole when they began to actually talk. She realized Regulus might become the best friend she's ever had, besides Lany. He understood Addy, better than anyone she's ever met. So she prayed, and it felt like the sky hugged her back.

And now, she was praying once she was back at Hogwarts being able to see her friends again and having clarity on her emotions. And right now, it feels like the sky will hug her forever.

The group of six were sitting together in a compartment. Addy, James, and Lany on one side, Remus, Sirius, and Peter on the other. Adelaide instantly fell asleep, her head landing on James' shoulder.

James paused as soon as her head fell onto his shoulder, and immediately ceased all movement, glaring at anyone dared to make any noise once the girl was asleep.

So, the group of six were sitting together in a compartment, silently. Remus didn't mind, he was enthralled with the book he was currently reading. Sirius was glaring out the window, upset about god knows what. Perhaps it was the mini fight he and James had. No one was able to understand what they were saying as they were half whispering half mouthing the words at each other. (James was telling Sirius to roll down the curtain as it was 'too bright for Adelaide' — Sirius told James that was ridiculous, as she literally fell asleep with the curtain up. Sirius gave up the argument once Remus put his hand on his shoulder.)

Peter and Lany were twiddling their fingers, both extremely bored. Eventually, Lany got so bored that she stood up and left, presumably finding a certain Slytherin with blonde hair and a cute butt. James watched the girl with wide eyes, appalled that she dared to make so much noise.

While on the outside, James was the picture of cool, calm, and collected (...), on the inside he was a wreck. Why was he so nervous for her to be just sleeping on him, on accident? Who was this James Potter because he didn't know him.

Eventually, after what felt like hours, the girl stirred awake. She blinked slowly, straightening out her legs to get a stretch in. She looked around, looking as if she was a child taking in the world for the first time. "Where's Lany?" She grumbled, making Peter look up excitedly at the idea of being able to talk again.

James was smiling softly down at the girl, his shoulder feeling extremely cold now that she was off of it. "Good morning, Adelaide. I think the drool you left on me is quite a nice accessory." If he heard Addy, he certainly didn't show. He seemed to be distracted by her face.

She rolls her eyes, stretching her arms above her. Once she is done stretching, and catches her breath from her stretch, she asks her question, again. "Where is Elaine Pettigrew, Potter?"

"You have a little something-" He breaks off, bringing his finger up to a small bit of drool that made it onto her chin. She smacks James in the chest, then brings her hand up to where his is, swiping at it. James laugh's at her smack, trying to hide his butterflies from her saying his name. "I think she went to, um, someones cart." He finally answers her question making her nod her head at once.

She turns her head away from James and looks at the three boys in front of her. "Hello ladies." She grins, making Peter grin back, Remus briefly lifting his head from his book, and Sirius finally take his eyes from the outside world.

"Alright, Addy?" Peter asks, feeling like he's breaking free from jail.

"I'm just wonderful, Peter! How was your break?"

The boy, who was rounder than when they left, shrugs — thinking back through his break. "S'alright. Let's see what I did," He paused thinking through everything. "It was boring through Christmas, same old same old... Well, I'm sure you knew that. New years was fun! Oh, let me tell you! At midnight-"

"Adelaide, could I talk to you for a second?" James interrupts, glaring at his friend who immediately turns red, and looks down nervously. He starts to fidget with his fingers, and Addy starts to feel bad for the boy.

"James! That was incredibly rude! Peter, go on! Tell me about your break."

Peter looks up, wide eyed. He looks between the couple nervously. On one side, he see's glaring eyes, making his heart beat faster. On the other side, he sees kind, patient eyes, crinkled from a smiling face, making him calm down. "Um, well, Sirius and Remus kissed!"

Remus's eyes snapped up from the book he was reading, looking at Peter with bewilderment. Sirius was turn a shade of red, fast, and looking at Addy to see her reaction.

Her eyebrows felt like they were touching her hairline. She turned her head slowly to look at her best friend. He didn't even realizing Adelaide was looking to him, he will still focused in on Peter. "You two kissed?" She questioned, making Remus turn and finally look at her.

He looked unbelievably upset. He had tears pooling in his eyes, and his hands were shaking. "I, uh, yeah, for uh, for new year's." He spoke so soft that it was almost a whisper, and his voice was shaking.

"Rem," Sirius whispers, taking his vision off of Adelaide. "It's okay." He grabs the boys hand and leads him out the carriage, sending a death glare to Peter.

Addy looks at James, not able to look at Peter for doing that to his friend. "Erm, you wanted to speak with me?" She questioned, making him turn his death glare at Peter to a soft smile at Addy.

He just nodded in response, and grabbed her hand — pulling her out of the compartment, once again sending Peter the iciest look he could muster.

Peter was left alone in the compartment, hitting his head over and over again, muttering the word "idiot" to himself.

⋆˚✿˖°⋆

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Addy questioned, shaking her mind from what just happened. All the compartments on the train were taken, so the two brunettes found themselves in a very small bathroom. Luckily, it seemed relatively clean.

Addy was nervous. Over the break, she had realized she no longer hated James, and in fact liked him. This was their first time alone together since that night. What if he wanted to say he didn't mean to be soft with her, and that they should go back to normal? She didn't want to go back to normal, she wanted things to change. The small girl was a bundle of nerves, shown by her hands slightly shaking.

James took a deep breath, and grabbed Addy's hand, instantly calming her down. "Remus and Sirius were not the only one's that kissed on new year's." He stated slowly, avoiding eye contact with her.

Addy froze. Why did he feel as though he had to confess this to her? She wasn't his guardian. "Okay... Am I supposed to guess who you kissed?"

He shook his head, not able to hold back his rolled eyes. "No, I mean, Lily kissed me. I pushed her away."

Okay, Adelaide Griffin was officially stumped. Why the hell was this any of her business? She was a smart girl, but she truly couldn't figure this out.

Adelaide blinked a few times, trying to get her thoughts straight. "Aren't you in love with Evans, or am I missing something?"

James shook his head quickly, his eyes wide. "No, I dont like Lily anymore. I finally realized, after six years, that maybe she isn't the light of my entire life."

Addy nodded slowly, listening to the boy closely. "Right. I'm proud of you for coming to that realization?" She says in a question form, not really sure the point of this conversation.

James nodded proudly, smiling brightly, as if he didn't realize there was any confusion from Adelaide. "Yes, you should be. I've matured."

Addy snorted, making James smile grow even more. "You've matured over a two week span, Potter?"

She said his name again.

"Yes, Griffin, I have. So much so, that I've deemed us friends."

At this, she raised her eyebrows. "And who gave you the right to be the decider of that?"

He just shrugged, making him slightly hit her as they were so close to one another. "Me. Come on, I know you secretly like me, Griffin."

She sighed, not wanting to get all serious on him but feeling like she has to. "Actually, um, over the break," She started playing with her hair, her elbow jabbing him slightly making him whine a little. "Oh, get over it Potter! Over the break, I slightly realized that we are, in fact, capable of being friends. Wow, that hurt me to say."

He grinned widely at her. "Adelaide Griffin, do you like me?"

"I wouldn't go that far."

An

dude... 900 reads... wtf I love you guys so much???? why am I about to cry

I absolutely love writing so much, and I would continue to do it with 7 reads but just to see u all keeping up with the story... UGH THANK UOU

Good news also!! I have been on a writing spree for this book!! Act 3 is coming along greatly! Yippeeeeee

KISSES!!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

29.3K 599 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...
147K 3.3K 109
*Marauders Era* *Remus Lupin x OC* Lucius Malfoy's sister finally meets the Marauders, see what happens and how friendships and possible relationship...
9.5M 292K 75
☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ (Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) ❝ 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡�...
1.6M 57.3K 93
━━━ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 | ❝𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅?❞ ▬▬▬▬ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・・゚...